Film and Television Institute of India (FTII), an autonomous Institute under the Ministry of Information and Broadcasting has released a vacancy advertisement for FTII Recruitment 2016. FTII is going to recruit candidates for filling up the Group A – B – C posts. Eligible candidates can apply in prescribed application format on or earlier than the last date. For FTII Recruitment 2017 upcoming notification, candidates are advised to bookmark this page.
Candidates who are dedicated to apply for above vacancies must forward their prescribed applications forms through proper channel. Other details about this notification are well furnished on this page which is made by the dedicated team of recruitmentresult.com.
|Organization Name||Film and Television Institute of India (FTII)|
|Last Date Of Receipt Of Application Form||Within 45 days from the date of advt.|
Required Qualification for FTII Vacancy:
Aspirants should have Degree or diploma in concerned stream from recognized university or institutions with appropriate working experience (if required).
Age limitation and salary Details:
|Name of Post||No of Posts||Age Limit||Pay Scale|
|Dean Films||01||50 years||(PB-3) Rs. 15600-39100 + Rs7600 GP|
|Professor Screenplay Writing||01|
|Associate Professor Film Direction||02||45 years||(PB-3) Rs. 15600-39100 + Rs.6600 GP|
|Assistant Professor Sound Engineering||01||(PB-3) Rs.15600-39100 + Rs.6600 GP|
|Assistant Professor Cinematography||02||40 years||(PB-3) Rs. 15600-39100+ Rs 5400 GP|
|Assistant Professor Editing||01|
|Assistant Professor TV Production||02|
|Maintenance Engineer||01||30 years|
|Research Assistant (Films)||01||30 years||Rs.9300-34800 + Rs.4200 GP|
|Floor Assistant||02||25 Years||(PB-1) Rs.5200-20200 + Rs.1900 GP|
|Multi Tasking Staff (Chowkidar||01||(PB-1) Rs.5200-20200 + Rs.1800 GP|
Jobs in Teaching Sector (5000 Vacancies):- Grab Now
Limitation on Age:
The minimum age of the candidates should not be below 18 years as on the last date for receipt of application. Age relaxation is applicable for SC / ST/ OBC candidates and Disabled Persons and Ex-servicemen as per Govt. Rules.
Process of Selection:
Categorization of job appliers will be made through their performance in Interview process which will be conducted by Film and Television Institute of India. SC /ST candidates called for interview will be paid single Second Class Railway fare from the normal place of residence to the place of interview.
|Interview Preparation for Getting a Job||More Details|
|Common Interview Mistakes||More Details|
|Tips For Dressing When Job-Hunting||More Details|
- Rs.200/- for General Candidates
- Rs.100/- for SC / ST/ Physically Handicapped/ Ex – Servicemen/ women category only
- Application fee is to be paid in the form of crossed Demand Draft drawn on any Nationalized Bank in favour of Accounts Officer, Film and Television Institute of India, Pune, payable at PUNE.
How to Apply for FTII Recruitment?
- Fascinated and qualified Candidates may apply by submitting application form in prescribed format which can be downloaded through official website of Film and Television Institute of India that is www.ftiindia.com
- Press the ‘Positions Vacant’ link given at the last of home page.
- Select “Press Here to Download” link, visible in front of “Advertisement for Regular post at FTII”.
- Read all details and download format of application form.
- Now Candidates should fill up the application form in his/ her own handwriting either in Hindi or in English and paste recent passport size photograph on it.
- Application should be sent by candidates through ORDINARY POST only so as to reach the office on or before the closing date and time.
- Filled in applications can also be dropped on working days between 10.00 a.m. to 5.30 p.m. in the boxes kept for the purpose at the Reception Counter / Security Office at FTII Main Gate
To Administrative Officer,
Film & Television Institute of India,
Law College Road, Pune
- Last Date of Receipt of Application Form: Within 45 days from the date of advt.
- Last Date for Submission of Application for Remote Areas: Within 60 days from the date of advt.
Applicants may go through this Official Advertisment for more info. Candidates can bookmark this page, using control+D, to acquire latest updates regarding FTII Recruitment 2016 – 2017.
FTII Recruitment Advt. – Press Here
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|