Fulbright Nehru Scholarship India
Applications are invited for Fulbright Nehru Scholarship India from outstanding Indians residing in India. This Fellowship will be awarded to the Students pursue Master’s/Doctoral degree program at selected U.S. colleges and universities. We will soon update this page with details of Fulbright Nehru Scholarship India 2016, so keep visiting this page to get latest updates.
|Name of the Scholarship||Fulbright Nehru Scholarship|
|Provided by||United States-India Educational Foundation|
These fellowships square measure for extremely impelled people World Health Organization demonstrate leadership qualities, have completed the equivalent of a US bachelor’s degree, have a minimum of 3 years skilled work expertise and square measure committed to come and contribute to their communities.
Fulbright Nehru Scholarship
Fulbright-Nehru Scholarship are planned for excellent Indians citizens who desire to pursue a master’s degree course at selected U.S. colleges and institution of higher education in the areas of Arts and Culture Management as well as Heritage Conservation and Environmental Science/Studies; Higher Education management; Public Health; and Women’s Studies/Gender Studies.
Fulbright Nehru Scholarship are for vastly motivated individuals who show leadership qualities, have finished the equivalent of a U.S. bachelor’s degree, have at least 3 years professional work experience, and are dedicated to return and contribute to their communities. The fellowships are for one to two years.
Fulbright-Nehru Scholarship For:
- Master’s Fellowships
- Doctoral Research Fellowships
- Academic and Professional Excellence Fellowships
- Postdoctoral Research Fellowships
- CII Fellowships for Leadership in Management
- International Education Administrators Seminar
- Candidates who want to apply they should have completed a US bachelor’s degree from a recognized Indian university with a minimum of 55% marks.
- Candidates ought to either possess a four-year bachelor’s degree or a completed master’s degree, if the bachelor’s degree is of less than four years’ duration.
- Experts will review all e applications.
- Applicants are required to appear for an interview with the USIEF National Selection Committee in New Delhi.
Selection panels will generally use below stated criteria to evaluate applications:
- Academic credentials and professional ability
- Merit of the proposed Fulbright project
- Motivation, maturity, leadership and adaptability
- Ability to contribute as a cultural ambassador beyond the specific field of study
- Communication skills
- Commitment to community or national service
- Relevant professional/work experience
- Commitment to return to India after completion of the program
- USIEF offers a wide range of exchange opportunities to Indian citizens in three main categories:
- Candidates Awards to pursue a master’s degree or attend a U.S. university as a visiting student researcher.
- Scholars and Teacher Awards for academics, teachers to teach or conduct research in the U.S., and
- Professional Development Programs for leadership and skill development.
Applying Process for Fulbright Nehru Scholarship India:
- All the candidates have to apply online through official website
- official website of USIEF at www.usief.org.in
- On the home page go for the appropriate link related to the scholarship
- Follow the Create an Account under the New User
- Fill an application form with all asked details like your email address and other required details and complete the online registration process
- Complete application should be send by the candidates with the Xerox copy of the credentials to the below address:
Indian Program, United States-India Educational Foundation,
12 Hailey Road, New Delhi 110 001
Check the official link to know more Fulbright Nehru Scholarship India. Keep visiting this page to grab more details about Fulbright Nehru Scholarship India 2016, you may book mark this page by using cntrl+d, or you may log on to Facebook and Google+.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On