Ganesh Visarjan Date and Time
Ganesh Chaturthi is one of the most exciting occasions and the best thing about this festival is that it lasts long for 11 days. People bring Murtis of Lord Ganesha to their homes and complete the Ganesh Visarjan on first day/ a half/ 3rd/ 5th/ 7th/ 11th day. To know the Ganesh Visarjan Date and Time, you need to go through this web page.
This occasion is mainly celebrated in Mumbai City and in 2019; this festival is going to be held on 12th of September. Check out the below segment to know the Ganesh Visarjan Muhurat/ Ganesh Visarjan Vidhi/ Ganesh Visarjan Mantras/ Ganesh Visarjan Locations in Mumbai and other interesting things.
Ganesh Visarjan 2019:
Ganesh Visarjan is discernible with the clay idols of Ganesha at homes, or overtly on convoluted pandals. Through this festival, Lord Ganesha removes obstacles in everyone’s life and spread joy all over world. Chanting of Vedic hymns, prayers, Offerings and prasada is distributed to the community during this festival.
Take a look at the underneath segment of this web page which is well created by the team of recruitmentresult.com and get the complete details about Ganesh Visarjan Date and Time.
Ganesh Visarjan Date and Time
Muhurat for Ganesh Visarjan- 12-09-2019 (Thursday)
Ganesha Visarjan is performed during odd number of days e.g. 3rd, 5th and 7th. The most important day for ganesh visarjan which falls on Anant Chaturdashi day, is the 11th day from the day of Ganesha Chaturthi.
Ganesh Visarjan Timings:
- Morning Muhurta (Shubh) = 06:29 – 08:00
- Morning Muhurta (Char, Labh, Amrit) = 11:03 – 15:38
- Evening Muhurta (Amrit, Char) = 17:09 – 21:38
- Night Muhurta (Labh) = 24:35+ – 26:03+
- Early Morning Muhurta (Shubh, Amrit) = 27:32+ – 30:29+
Ganesh Visarjan Mantras:
- Large number of devotees participated in ritual procession and at that time the whole environment echoes with beautiful and melodious enchanting of ; “Ganapati Bappa Moriya, Pudcha varshi Lavkar Ya”…………
- As there is no specific matra’s available for Ganesh Visarjan.
Ganesh Visarjan on Anant Chaturdashi:
Anant Chaturdashi is very considerable day to worksip Lord Vishnu in Anant Form and it is also the most important day for Ganesh Visarjan. People usually observe a day long fast and complete Puja with positive and religious mind.
Mumbai Visarjan Locations:
If you are finding for main locations for immersion of statues of ganesha you just follow this page. Go ahead…….
- For getting largest and most famous Ganesh statues, you’ll need to head to Girgaum (Girgaon) Chowpatty on Marine Drive in south Mumbai.
- Procession route for Lalbaugcha Raja
- Procession route for Mumbaicha Raja / Ganesh Galli
- Juhu Beach in Mumbai’s western suburbs is another popular place of immersion.
- Procession route for Andhericha Raja
- Powai Lake, in Mumbai’s central suburbs, receives a lot of smaller states that are immersed by families before Ananta Chaturdashi
How to Perform Ganesh Visarjan Vidhi?
First of all you must perform usual Ganesh Mantras and Aarti before taking Ganesh for Visarjan in the presence of all family members.
Step 1: Visarjan starts with Uttarang puja which involves offering five items, namely deep (oil lamps), pushp (flowers), dhoop (incense), gandh (fragrance) and naivedya (food) to Ganpati.
Step 2: After that, all household members need to perform the Aarti and sprinkle akshat or raw rice upon the lord.
Step 3: Then ganesh murti is to be lifted from its established place and carried to the entrance where it is turned to face the house and placed on the floor.
“At this time thank Ganesha for visiting your home and bringing prosperity at your place. Wish him for taking away all difficulties with him, ask ganesha to condone you for any mistakes ever made by you”.
Step 4: Now pour a spoonful of curd onto Ganesh’s unfolded palm as some of the devotees especially Maharashtrians believe that if any guest receives curd and rice, then his arrival is sure again.
Step 5: get some water in your hand and sprinkle it on the person performing Visarjan. All garlands and other decorations on Ganesha should be removed by the person performing the Visarjan.
Step 6: Cover the garlands of ganesha with newspaper and then finally lift up the Ganesha.
It’s Time for Ganesh Visarjan:
- Now, it is a time when everyone starts dancing with joy and chant with great pleasure ……..Ganapati Bappa Moriya… and other Ganesha chants.
- Once the murti is lifted up do not place it at home. Walk out of home and move quickly towards the immersion point.
- Never look back at home with the murti in the hand. While immersing the murti chant …Ganapati Bappa moriya…
- Some devotees perform another aarti at the spot of immersion but this is skipped due to heavy rush.
- After completion with statue immersion, do not look back at the murti and return home and have bath. Move to Puja room and offer prayers.
You can also perform a symbolic immersion by sprinkling water on Ganesha. This is if it is made of metal or porcelain and you can plan to use it next year.
This is how you can perform Ganesh Visarjan, in Mumbai- it is performed under the guidance of Ganpati Mandals. Huge number of devotees enjoys this occasion with fullest and distributes sweets (modak) to their relatives/ children.
We have provided the complete details about Ganesh Visarjan Date and Time on this web page. You can bookmark this page by pressing Ctrl.+D/ follow us on Facebook and Twitter and enjoy this occasion with your family.