Great News!!! GATE Result Declared Now!!! Indian Institute of Technology, Roorkee has recently released GATE 2017 Result, so, Check by using online mode from here. Graduate Aptitude Test (GATE) was conducted on 04-02-2017, 05-02-2017, 11-02-2017, and 12-02-2017. Students, who had participated in the exam, can get GATE 2017 Merit List through this page.
Those candidates who have successfully qualified this exam are only eligible for admission into Engineering PG programmes in various universities and colleges. Appeared candidates in Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering may check their GATE merit list through online process by using some steps given below.
Overview Of The Page
Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering Examination was held in the month of February 2017 by the conducting body, Indian Institute of Technology, Roorkee. Candidates can check their GATE Result by visiting the official site of Indian Institute of Technology with the help of instructions provided by the team of recruitmentresult.com. The GATE 2017 Score Card is available now so, download from now onwards. You can download GATE Exam Score Card till the last date that is 05-05-2017.
Steps to check GATE Result 2017:
- Firstly participated candidates can download their GATE Rank List, by logging on to the official website that is www.gate.iitr.ernet.in
- After visiting the home page you are required to press on the link given below “Results of GATE 2017 Examinations” statements.
- Once you hit the above given link a new page will be opened as given below in image:
- Then you need to enter the Enrolment ID or password and press on submit button.
- Finally save it on your desktop and take a print out of it for future reference.
Read Also:-How to Check Result Online?
Want to know why GATE Exam is Conducted?
- Main motive to conduct GATE exam is to provide admission to keen students in the post graduates courses in engineering.
- All the candidates are required to know that GATE Score Card is used for those candidates who want to get admission in M.E., M.Tech., and direct Ph.D. courses at Indian Institute of Technology and Indian Institute of Science.
Do You Know This?
- GATE exam is conducted every year jointly by the Indian Institute of Technology, named as Mumbai, Delhi, Kanpur, Roorkee, Madras, Kharagpur, Guwahati as a gateway to postgraduate courses.
- This year GATE exam was conducted in the month of February 2017 in relevant dates as 04-02-2017, 05-02-2017, 11-02-2017, and 12-02-2017 and candidates can check out result now.
- GATE score obtained by candidates will be valid for 03 years, from the date of declaration of results is also being used as one of the criteria for recruitment in government organizations.
- The GATE paper has included a new section that is XE (engineering sciences) on atmospheric and oceanic sciences (section H).
- The examination shall also be conducted in Bangladesh, Ethiopia, Nepal, Singapore, Sri Lanka and United Arab Emirates besides 211 cities have been listed as the cities where the GATE 2017 exam will be held.
Check Now: GATE Results 2017
Calculation of GATE 2017 Score:
- In multi-sessions Examination is conducted for CS, CE, EE, EC & ME papers.
- Here from below part candidates can get a formula for calculating the normalized marks in CS, CE, EE, EC & ME examinations:
GATE 2017 Scorecard:
Aspirants can download their scorecard till the last date that is 05-05-2017 only. Interested GATE 2017 applicants are requested to visit our web portal time to time to get latest updates regarding same. We will try to update latest information related to Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering 2017 on this web page. So stay tuned with us regularly. You can also bookmark this web portal by using CTRL+D.
Check this – GATE Score Card Calculator Validity
Calculations Of GATE Score For All Papers:
Candidates can check GATE score from this formula:
Read Here: Engineering Entrance Exams in India
GATE 2017 Cut off:
|Name of Paper||General||OBC||SC/ST/PH|
|Electronics and Communication Engineering (EC)||25.00||22.50||16.60|
|Civil Engineering (CE)||28.70||25.8||19.10|
|Electrical Engineering (EE)||25.20||25.20||16.70|
|Mechanical Engineering (ME)||32.87||29||21|
|Computer Science and Information Technology (CS)||25||22.50||16.60|
|Instrumentation Engineering (IN)||–||–||–|
|Chemical Engineering (CH)||44.30||39.80||29.50|
Check Here: GATE Cut Off
To get more information you may visit Official Website. GATE 2017 Result will be uploaded here as soon as it will be released on the official website. So stay connected with this page as we will provide you all updated info from time to time here. You can also join us on Facebook and Google plus.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|GATE Notification||GATE Exam Pattern|
|GATE Admit Card||GATE Eligibility Criteria|
|GATE Syllabus||Gate Study Material|
|Gate Question Papers||How To Prepare For GATE|
|GATE Coaching Centres||Entrance Exams In India|