GATE 2018 Registration
Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) is an exam conducted by the IISC Bangalore and the seven IITs in order to provide admission in postgraduate engineering & PhD programme On the basis of GATE score. GATE 2018 Registration has been started from 01-09-2017. GATE not only provides admission to the students but ONGC, IOCL, BHEL, HPCL and Other PSU’s are also connected with GATE 2018 who selects the eligible candidates through the GATE Score card.
Well Deadline for GATE 2018 Registration is 05/10/2017… Due to last min rush, candidates are showing slow response from the application portal and also there is failure in payment of GATE fees. For the easiness of the appliers, the application portal is open till 5th of October but candidates have to do it as early as possible. Those who want to be the part of Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering 2018 have to submit their online application form by visiting its website. Candidates are informed that while doing the registration process, you need to fill each and every detail with utmost care, recheck the details that you are going to enter as once form submitted, candidates won’t able to change it at any cost.
Candidates who are interested to apply for GATE 2018 Online Registration are required to register themselves through GATE Online Application Processing System (GOAPS). Candidates who have the required eligibility criteria need to complete their GATE 2018 Registration Procedure before the last date that is 05-10-2017. You can get the whole details regarding GATE 2018 Online Form, GATE 2018 Registration Login, fee details etc from this page.
Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering Examination is going to be conducted by the Indian Institutes of Technology (IIT Guwahati) on 3rd, 4th, 10th & 11th of February 2018. Candidates who want to apply for GATE 2018 are required to visit to the official web portal via online mode by following the below revealed steps one-by-one or by going through the official link. There is no need to send any hard copy of your application form / documents etc to IIT Guwahati or any of the zonal GATE offices. Acquire all information regarding GATE 2018 Registration by scrolling down this page well customized by team of recruitmentresult.com
GATE 2018 Registration
GATE 2018 Registration Instructions:
- When candidates are going to fill the online application form of GATE 2018, they are suggested to read the GATE Information Broucher carefully before starting GATE online registration 2018.
- You have to fill all of the required fields very carefully and completely in correct manner.
- After that, save and verify the filled information before pressing on the “Submit and Proceed to Payment” button.
- Once the application is submitted, the candidates will not be allowed to make any changes to the entered details.
- Candidates who are going to fill GATE 2018 Online Registration Form should download GATE 2018 registration slip or take print out copy for avoid any problem in future.
Direct Link for GATE 2018 Registration
Documents Required To Fill Online GATE 2018 Registration Form:
- Personal details (name, date of birth, personal mobile number, parents’ name, parents’ mobile number, etc.)
- Address for Communication (including PIN code)
- Eligibility degree details
- College name and address with PIN code
- GATE paper (subject)
- Choice of GATE examination cities
- High quality image of candidate’s
- Good quality image of candidate’s signature
- Scanned copy of the Eligibility Certificate in PDF format (Degree Certificate or Provisional Certificate or Certificate from the Head of the Department/ Institute)
- Valid Photo Identity Card (Driving License/ Passport/ PAN Card/ Voter ID/ Aadhaar UID/ College ID/ Employee Identification Card/ Notarized Affidavit with Photo, Signature, Date of Birth and Residential Address).
- For International students valid proofs are Passport/ Government Issued ID/ College ID/ Employee ID.
- Candidates who have completed their graduation in 2018 or earlier – Degree Certificate/ Provisional Certificate/ Course Completion Certificate.
- In case of final year students – Copy of the Marks Sheet of the fifth or sixth or seventh semester as the case may be.
- Final year students – Provisional Certificate Letter as per format issued by the Head of Institute/ Dean/ Registrar/ Head of Department.
- For candidates in final year of AMIE – mark sheet for section A of AMIE in case of professional equivalent qualifications.
- Caste Certificate.
- Disability or PwD Certificate.
- Candidates who are pursuing higher degree or masters must submit the qualifying degree certificate or provisional one.
- Candidates with backlogs must upload copy of any of the mark sheet of the final year issued from the Institute where studying.
Check Out Here: What Are The Documents Required For GATE Application
GATE 2018 Registration Login
GATE Online Application Processing System
GOAPS Registration/ GOAPS Login:
- First of all, candidates who are willing to participate in the GATE 2018 Exam are required to visit to the official web portal of Indian Institutes of Technology, Guwahati that is “gate.iitg.ac.in”.
- Then you have to scroll down the cursor and press on the “GOAPS” link available in the ‘Quick Links’ section at the left side of the home portal.
Go directly: GATE Online Application Processing System
For new Candidate:
Then a new page will be opened in front of you contains details.
New users need to press on the “New User? Register Here” link available at bottom of the page.
Now new candidates will have to fill the GATE 2018 registration form by entering the following details in the boxes for GATE 2018 registration process as shown in the underneath image:
- Candidate’s Name
- Email Address
- Mobile Number
- Password(You have to select the password by yourself)
- Then at last by entering the Captcha submit the form.
- After filling all the details in textboxes, candidates are required to press on the “Submit” button which is well mentioned below.
- Finally, you are registered for the GATE 2018 GOAPS login.
- You can now proceed for the submission of online application form.
Gather All Details About GATE 2018 LOGIN
Procedure to fill GATE 2018 Application form
- Candidates who’ve GOAPS login for GATE 2018 are required to fill all their details in the empty boxes.
- Registration Number/Enrollment ID: After registration, an email containing the GOAPS Enrolment ID will be sent to the candidate through SMS and Email. So, candidates are required to submit that GATE registration number 2018 in the box.
- After that, you have to enter OTP no. to verify their mobile number while filling the GATE application form 2018.
- When you were filling GATE registration form 2018 then you also submit a Password related to it for security which you are now need to submit for GATE Login 2018.
- At the end, press on the “Submit” button.
Press Here: GATE 2018 Registration Online
Filling of GATE Application Form:
Now the candidates have to fill GATE 2018 application form. For this concern, first of all, you have to press on the “Start the GATE 2018 application” button and proceed.
After that, fill the required details as provided below in the space provided in textboxes:
- Candidates have to enter the Name, Gender, Date of Birth, Personal Mobile Number, Parent’s Name, Email ID, Parent’s Mobile Number and more in the boxes.
- You have to enter the name in the application form exactly similar to that name which was registered in qualifying degree certificate or the certificate issued by the Head of the Department/ Institute in which the candidate is pursuing his or her study.
- No need to add prefixes or titles such as Mr, Shri, Dr, Mrs, Smt etc e in the application form.
Academic Details or Eligibility Degree Details:
- Now enter all the information regarding your academics.
- Candidates are required to submit the scanned copy of the Eligibility Certificate in PDF format along with the Application form.
Must Check Detailed: GATE Notification
Enter your address and contact information along with the PIN code.
Mention your present or last year of college and also provide a certificate from the head of the department of the college or institute.
Now you need to fill in the GATE paper for which you are going to be appear in the exam.
GATE Exam Centres:
Now candidates have to select three preferred exam centres from the provided list and choose two GATE centres from their zone and one from other zone.
Valid Photo ID:
Now candidates need to submit the valid photo ID proofs such as Passport/ PAN card/ Voter ID/ Aadhaar-UID/ College ID/ Employee ID/ Driving License for verification.
- Then you have to upload your own photograph.
- Then picture must be a high quality recent and color image in decent look.
Get Here: GATE Information Brochure
Now candidates need to upload good quality image of their signatures, conforming to the requirements.
- Category (SC or ST) Certificate (if applicable)
- Candidates belonging to OBC-NCL category will have to show their category certificate during admissions
- Scanned copy of the PwD Certificate (if applicable) in PDF format, Scanned copy of the Dyslexic Certificate (if applicable) in PDF format.
Net-banking/ debit card/ credit card details for fee payment:
Now provide all the banking or card details for the purpose of fee payment along with the application form.
Do You Know: How To Pay Fees Online Through Credit/Debit Card
Uploading of Required Documents:
Now candidates will have to upload their eligibility certificates, Category certificates, scanned photograph, signature and thumb impression as according to the requirements as mentioned below in the tabular form:
|Documents||Dimensions||Format of Image|
|Degree/ Provisional certificate/ Category/ PwD/ Dyslexic Certificate||Not specified|
Payment of Application Fees:
- After that, candidates will have to pay the application fees through online (net banking or debit/ credit card).
- According to the prevailing norms, additional online transaction charges or bank charges can be applicable.
- The fees amount and bank charges will be shown to the candidates and they will have to confirm that the payment is for GATE 2018.
- At the end, you are required to download the PDF Copy of application form by hitting “Download Application Form” button.
Submission of Filled Application Form:
After GATE 2018 exam registration, candidates have to submit their filled application forms on the official web portal. It is important that candidate fills-in all the details in GOAPS without any error. The application is liable to be rejected if there is an error, so you have to recheck twice and then submit the application form. Also don’t forget to take a print out of the filled application form for future usage during examination.
Press Here To Get: FAQ Regarding GATE
GATE 2018 Registration Fees:
|Candidates Category||Application Fee|
|Male Category (General/ OBC) and Others||Rs. 1500*|
|SC/ ST/ PwD and Women (All Categories)||Rs. 750*|
|International Students – Dubai and Singapore||US$ 100*|
|International Students – Addis Ababa, Colombo, Dhaka, and Kathmandu||US$ 50*|
GATE 2018 Registration Date:
|Start of Online Registration||31-08-2017 (Thursday)|
|GATE 2018 Registration Last Date||05-10-2017 (Thursday)|
|Last Date for Request in Change in Exam City||17-11-2017 (Friday)|
|Admit Card Releasing||05-01-2018 (Friday)|
|GATE 2018 Exam|
Forenoon: 9:00 am to 12:00 Noon
Afternoon: 2:00 pm to 5:00 pm
|Announcement of Result||17-03-2018 (Saturday)|
Steps to Check GATE 2018 Application Status
- When the application of the contenders will find accurate, complete, correct and in order then it will be accepted by the operator.
- If not, then defects will be highlighted in the form and candidate will be informed about the same for rectification purpose.
- The status and defects identified in the application form will be informed to the candidates through email and/ or SMS.
- You can easily check the status of the application form anytime by logging into through their GOAPS email ID and password.
Recovery of Enrolment ID or Password
In case you will forget your enrollment id or password then stop worrying as here on the below section we are providing you the detailed info through which you can recover it without any difficulty:
- Forgot Enrolment ID or not received their Enrolment ID via Email: For this concern, you have to select this option and submit your registered mobile number and password. The enrolment ID will be sent via SMS to the candidate’s mobile number.
- Forgot Password: In this case, provide your enrolment ID and password. Similarly, the password will be sent to the registered mobile number.
Hit Here: If You Have Forgot Your Password
Online GATE Registration 2018 Correction
After the submission of the GATE application form 2018, the candidates will be allotted a period of time for correction of submitted information.
The candidates will have to send an email titled “Correction in data (Enrollment Number)” to the authorities along with the document proof to correct their wrong information.
You can only be able to change only the following categories:
- Name of the candidate (minor change in spelling)
- Date of birth (minor change in year)
- Name of Parent/Guardian (minor change in spelling)
- Category status from General to OBC and OBC to General
- Have you graduated in the above degree (changes in Yes/No)
- Year of Qualifying Degree (minor change in year)
PSU Registration Through GATE 2018:
There is several PSU’s organization which selects the suitable candidates for filling up the vacancies through GATE 2018. Here on this page, we are listed PSU organizations such as IOCL Registration Through Gate 2018, ONGC Gate 2018 Registration, BHEL Registration Through Gate 2018, HPCL Registration Through Gate 2018 and ONGC Registration Through Gate 2018 and others who shortlisted the candidates through GATE Score Card:
|Name of PSU||Application Dates||Status||Direct Links|
|NTC through GATE 2018||29-08-2017 to 30-09-2017||Announced||Check Here|
|NSPCL through GATE 2018||19-09-2017 to 10-10-2017||Announced||Check Here|
|AAI through GATE 2018||18-09-2017 to 17-10-2017||Available||Check Here|
|THDC through GATE 2018||05-01-2018 to 31-01-2018||Announced||Check Here|
|BPCL through GATE 2018||05-01-2018 to 02-02-2018||Announced||Check Here|
|Power Grid through GATE 2018|
|05-01-2018 to 31-01-2018||Announced||Check Here|
|NTPC Limited through GATE 2018||10-01-2018 to 31-01-2018||Announced||Check Here|
|Vizag Steel through GATE 2018||January 2018||Announced||Check Here|
|NLC Ltd. through GATE 2018||First week of January 2018||Available soon||Check Here|
|CEL through GATE 2018||First week of January 2018||Available soon||Check Here|
|MDL through GATE 2018||08-01-2018 to 07-02-2018||Announced||Check Here|
|IOCL through GATE 2018||05-01-2018 to 04-02-2018||Announced||Check Here|
|SAIL through GATE 2018|
|to be notified||Available soon||Check Here|
|BHEL through GATE 2018||Second week of January 2018||Available soon||Check Here|
|GAIL through GATE 2018||Second week of January 2018||Available soon||Check Here|
|HPCL through GATE 2018||12-01-2018 to 12-01-2018||Announced||Check Here|
|HAL through GATE 2018||Second week of January 2018||Available soon||Check Here|
|BEML through GATE 2018||Second week of January 2018||Available soon|
|OIL India through GATE 2018||Second week of January 2018||Available soon||Check Here|
|BBNL through GATE 2018||Third week of January 2018||Available soon||Check Here|
|BAARC: OCES, DGFS through GATE 2018||Fourth week of January 2018||Available soon|
|WBSEDCL through GATE 2018||Last week of February 2018||Available soon||Check Here|
|Tata Power through GATE 2018||March 2018||Available soon||Check Here|
|BSNL through GATE 2018||First week of March 2018||Available soon||Check Here|
|DRDO through GATE 2018||Third week of March 2018||Available soon||Check Here|
|RITES through GATE 2018||Last week of March 2018||Available soon||Check Here|
|Cabinet Secretariat, Govt. of India through GATE 2018||April 2018||Available soon||Check Here|
|ONGC Ltd. through GATE 2018||Second week of April 2018||Announced||Check Here|
|Haryana Power Utilities through GATE 2018||April 2018||Available soon|
|PSPCL through GATE 2018||April 2018||Available soon||Check Here|
|Midhani through GATE 2018||April 2018||Available soon||Check Here|
|NFL through GATE 2018||To be notified||Available soon||Check Here|
|MECL through GATE 2018||Last week of January 2018||Available soon||Check Here|
|NHAI through GATE 2018||June 2018||Available soon||Check Here|
|NPCIL through GATE 2017 & 2018||27-03-2018 tentatively||Available soon||Check Here|
|DMRC through GATE 2018||To be notified||Available soon||Check Here|
|IRCON through GATE 2018||To be notified||Available soon||Check Here|
|BSPCL through GATE 2018||To be notified||Available soon|
|IPR through GATE 2018||To be notified||Available soon||Check Here|
|PSTCL through GATE 2018||To be notified||Available soon||Check Here|
|NBCC Ltd. through GATE 2018||To be notified||Available soon||Check Here|
|NHPC through GATE 2018||To be notified||Available soon||Check Here|
|KRIBHCO through GATE 2018||To be notified||Available soon||Check Here|
|Mumbai Railway Vikas Corporation Ltd (MRVC Ltd) through GATE 2018||To be notified||Available soon|
|GSECL through GATE 2018||To be notified||Available soon|
|Coal India Ltd through GATE 2018||To be notified||Available soon||Check Here|
|BNPM through GATE 2018||To be notified||Available soon||Check Here|
|National Textile Corporation through GATE 2018||To be notified||Available soon|
|Rail Vikas Nigam Ltd through GATE 2018||To be notified||Available soon||Check Here|
|EDCIL India through GATE 2018||To be notified||Available soon||Check Here|
|KRCL through GATE 2018||To be notified||Available soon||Check Here|
|NALCO through GATE 2018||To be notified||Available soon||Check Here|
|THDC India Ltd through GATE 2018||To be notified||Available soon||Check Here|
|OPGC Ltd through GATE 2018||To be notified||Available soon|
You Can Also Check: Latest PSU Jobs Through GATE
For more details in regards to the GATE 2018 Registration, you can go through the Official Website.