GATE Answer Key
Recently, GATE Answer Key of 02nd & 03rd February 2019 Exam has been released!!! Applicants who have appeared in exam held during session S1, S2, S3 and S4 can check their GATE Response Sheet from this page with help of below provided direct link.
Overview of GATE Exam 2019:
- Conducted By: IIT Madras
- GATE Aptitude Test: 2nd, 3rd, 9th & 10th February 2019
- Announcement of GATE Results: 16-03-2019
- GATE Score Card Release: 20-03-2019 to 31-05-2019
- Counselling Starts: 1st week of April 2019
- GATE Answer Key Status of 2nd, 3rd Exam: Released
- Official Website: gate.iitm.ac.in
| Latest Update!!!|
GATE Response Sheet of 02 and 03-02-2019-Released:
Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Madras has released the candidates’ response sheets for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) for the exam held during session 1, 2, 3 and 4 on its official website.
Candidates can hit below provided direct link to check GATE Response. You need to enter the required details such as Enrollment ID / Email Address / Registration ID and Password to get GATE 2019 Answer Key of S1, S2, S3 and S4.
Hit Here to Check: GATE Responses of 02 and 03-02-2019
GATE Answer Key
Candidates will have to enter their Enrollment ID or e-mail address and password to access the GATE Exam Answer Key. IIT Madras will upload GATE Exam Solutions of 9th & 10th February 2019 Exam soon on its official website. GATE Answer Key Download Link is provided below.
How to Download IIT Madras GATE Answer Key?
- Log on to official website i.e. gate.iitm.ac.in
- Select and hit the appropriate link related to GATE Answer Sheet Feb 2019.
- Press on suitable link of branches to download solutions by GATE Login.
- A PDF consisting answer of question will be shown.
- Applicants can examine their performance with help of GATE Answer Key.
- Save Answer Key of GATE on your desktop
- Print out of GATE Answer Key PDF for future use.
Must Check GATE 2019 Related Links:
|GATE Exam||Get Details|
|GATE 2019 Result||Get Details|
|GATE Exam Centres||Get Details|
|GATE 2019 Registration||Get Details|
|How to Prepare for GATE 2019 In 6 Months||Get Details|
|GATE Eligibility Criteria||Get Details|
|GATE Exam Pattern||Get Details|
|GATE Question Papers||Get Details|
|GATE Syllabus||Get Details|
|GATE Mechanical Syllabus||Get Details|
|Documents Required For GATE Application||Get Details|
|Best Books For GATE 2019||Get Details|
|GATE Admit Card||Get Details|
|GATE Study Material||Get Details|
|GATE 2019 Login||Get Details|
|GATE Score Card||Get Details|
|GATE Online Coaching||Get Details|
|GATE Mock Test||Get Details|
|GATE Cut Off||Get Details|
|GATE Rank Predictor||Get Details|
How to Check the GATE 2019 Response Sheet?
In order to view the GATE question paper and response sheet of GATE 2019, candidates will have to follow the below-given steps:
- Visit the official website that is gate.iitm.ac.in
- Follow “S1, S2, S3 & S4 Examinations”.
- Select “Candidates can view their responses” and hit “Pressing” tab.
- Enter their enrollment number or email id, registration id and DoB.
- Hit on the “View Response” button.
- GATE 2019 response sheet will appear on the screen.
How to Raise Objection against GATE Answer Key?
- The Graduate Aptitude Test in engineering authorities also provides a facility to raise an objection against any question whose answer in wrong in answer key of GATE.
- If any candidates have any issue regarding answer printed in GATE Answer Key then candidate can raise objection by paying an amount of Rs.500/- for each question.
- Use the correct question number given in the GATE Question Paper to challenge. Attach the justification for challenging the GATE Answer Key 2019.
Check Here: Engineering Entrance Exams
How to Calculate Marks Using GATE Official Answer Key?
The GATE 2019 Marks will be calculated out of 100 while total score will be measured out of 1000. As GATE 2019 is a computer based test conducted in multiple sessions, therefore, IIT Madras will adopt a normalization procedure.
GATE Score = Marks obtained for MCQs + Marks obtained for NAT questions
MCQ Marks: Total marks (1 marks) + Total marks (2 marks)
- Total marks (1 marks) = 1 x number of correct answers – 1/3 x number of wrong answers
- Total marks (2 marks) = 2 x number of correct answers – 2/3 x number of wrong answers
NAT Marks: Total marks (1 marks) + Total marks (2 marks)
What is GATE Marking Scheme of GATE 2019?
While checking the GATE Solutions, it is essential for the candidates to know the marking scheme of the GATE 2019 Question Paper. To maintain accuracy in calculating the scores candidates must know Marking scheme of GATE Question Paper 2019.
|Paper Codes||GA Marks||Total Marks||Subject Marks|
|AE, AR, AG, BT, CE, CH|
CS, CY, EC, EE, EY, GG
IN, MA, ME, MN, MT, PE, PH, PI, TF
|XE (Section A + any two sections)||15||100||15 + 2 x 35|
|XL (Section P + any two sections)||15||100||25 + 2 x 30|
You Can Also Check: Top Engineering Colleges In India
GATE Papers and Codes for GATE 2019:
|GATE Paper||Code||GATE Paper||Code|
|Aerospace Engineering||AE||Geology and Geophysics||GG|
|Agricultural Engineering||AG||Instrumentation Engineering||IN|
|Architecture and Planning||AR||Mathematics||MA|
|Civil Engineering||CE||Mining Engineering||MN|
|Chemical Engineering||CH||Metallurgical Engineering||MT|
|Computer Science and Information Technology||CS||Petroleum Engineering||PE|
|Electronics and Communication Engineering||EC||Production and Industrial Engineering||PI|
|Electrical Engineering||EE||Textile Engineering and Fiber Science||TF|
|Ecology and Evolution||EY||Engineering Sciences||XE(A-H)|
Advantages of GATE 2019 Answer Key:
- The GATE Paper Solution list out the correct answers to questions asked in question paper.
- Applicants may use same to evaluate and compare their answers so they know how many they have written wrong and how many rights.
- Applicants may estimate the probable marks after comparison with the GATE Answer Key and analyze their GATE ranks with the help of given cutoffs.
- You can check the information of the IIT M.Tech admissions and cutoffs for the same, Cutoff for PSU Recruitment through GATE Score 2019 if they have applied for any Public Service Units.
Also Check: Engineering Exam Calendar
Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering Answer Key 2019:
The GATE Answer Key has been released online by IIT Madras. Applicants who have appeared in GATE Exam 2019 may download the GATE Exam Paper with Solution with the help of this page.
Candidates can download GATE Exam Answer Key Branches Wise such as AE, AG, BT, CE, CH, CS, EC, EE, IN, ME, MN, MT, PE, PI, TF, XE, AR, CY, EY, GG, MA, PH and XL. Entrants can even predict their marks before the declaration of GATE 2019 Result.
Publication of GATE Set A Answer Key, GATE Set B Answer Key, GATE Set C Answer Key and GATE Set D Answer Key will assist applicants to verify their answers with ones provided by experts. With help of GATE Answer Key, candidates can calculate their scores in exam.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Education Loans for Students||Do you need Money for College Fee?|
|Get a Free College Education||How Do Toppers Study?|
|Best Career Opportunities||Scholarship in India|