GATE Study Material
Appliers of GATE 2018 are excited to know that latest updated GATE Study Material has available of this single web page (recruitmentresult.com). So, must have to look on GATE Study Material 2018 to crack GATE Entrance Exam easily. Those candidates who looking up for GATE Entrance Notes/ Study material then here we are providing to you all the Free E-Books and Notes for GATE Entrance Exam. Here’s a complete guide Of GATE Exam according to related streams like Computer Science & Information Technology (CS), Electronics and Communication Engineering (EC), Electrical Engineering (EE), Civil Engineering (CE), Mechanical Engineering (ME).
Overview of the page
The National Coordination Board, Department of Higher Education organizes GATE examination every year. All those candidates who are preparing for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering, they can check out Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering Study Material from this page only. Gate is an All-India examination administered which is conducted by seven Indian Institutes of Technology that are (Madras, Bombay, Guwahati, Kanpur, Delhi, Kharagpur and Roorkee).
The examination is carried out for various undergraduate subjects in engineering and science. All the participants of GATE 2017 Exam who are ready to appear in the Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering, they can check out GATE Study Material Books by following this page. We have providing to you all the details about Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering Study Material here only.
GATE Entrance E-Books Download Free!!!!
Candidates who are preparing for GATE Entrance examination, they can download Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering E-Books through online mode also. Many online website are there which provides free E-Books to students who are studying for GATE. So aspirants can follow up those sites to see all the new books of different authors which will help you to crack the examination.
GATE Study Material
Best Books for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering 2018
|Books||Name of the Book/ Subjects||Author Names|
|Electronics and communication Engineering|
|Gate Electronics and communication engineering||Arihant|
|Gate Electronics and Communication Engineering 2014||Arihant|
|GATE MCQ Electronics and communication with answer||Arihant|
|Bio Technology Engineering|
|GATE Bio Technology||B.M Aggarwal|
|Gate Solved Paper Biotechnology||GK|
|GATE Solved and Mock Papers for GATE BIOTECHNOLOGY||Akanksha Singhal|
|GATE Instrumentation Engineering 2015||G.K.P|
|GATE Instrumentation Engineering||Made Eassy|
|GATE Electrical Engineering||Made Eassy|
|Gate Paper Electrical Engineering (Solved Papers)||G.K.P|
|GATE Mechanical Engineering||Trishna|
|A Handbook for Mechanical Engineering||Made Eassy|
|Computer science and Information technology|
|GATE Computer Science & Information Technology||Arihant|
|Gate Guide Computer Science & Information Technology Engg.||G.K.P|
Check Here: GATE Notification
Books for CSE:
- The C Programming language, Author’s Name: Brian W. Kernighan , Dennis M. Ritchie, Edition: 2
- Classic Data Structures, Author’s Name: Debasis Samanta, Edition: 2
- Digital Logic & Computer Design, Author’s Name: M. Morris Mano, Edition: 1
Books for ME:
- Engineering mechanics by Timoshenko
- Mechanics of materials by Dr B.C Punmia
- Theory of machines by R.S khurmi
Book For ECE:
- Higher Engineering Mathematics 42 Edition by B. S. Grewal
- Physics of Semiconductor Devices 3 Edition by S.M.Sze, Kwok K. Ng
- Integrated Electronics: Analog and Digital Circuits and Systems 2 Edition by Jacob Millman, Christos Halkias, Chetan Parikh
Books for Civil Engineering:
- GATE 2017: Civil Engineering Solved Papers by Made Easy
- Gate Guide Civil Engg. 2017 by GKP
- GATE Tutor 2017 Civil Engineering by Prasant Dixit
Books for EEE:
- Electrical Power Systems, Author’s Name: C. L. Wadhwa, Edition: 6
- Electrical Machinery, Author’s Name: P. S. Bimbhra, Edition: 7
- Integrated Electronics : Analog And Digital Circuits And Systems, Author’s Name: Christos C. Halkias, Chetan D. Parikh Jacob Millman, Edition: 2
Check Here: GATE Previous Year Question Papers
Why Gate Rank Card is Important?
Every year a large number of candidates appear in Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE), with an aim to score good marks in the examination. GATE score card is very important and is useful in many ways that are:
- Candidates can get admission for post graduation courses in top engineering colleges across India.
- With the help of GATE score card, applicants can get job in public sector companies.
Get Here: GATE Result
GATE Exam Pattern 2018
Candidates who are preparing for GATE examination, they can follow below mention examination pattern:
- Total Questions: 60
- Total Marks: 100
- Total Duration: 03 hours
GATE Syllabus:- Get Details
|Section||Question No.||No. of Questions||Marks Per Question||Total Marks|
|General Aptitude||1 to 5||05||01||05|
|Technical||1 to 25||25||01||25|
|Engineering Mathematics||26 to 55||30||02||60|
Get General Aptitude Questions: Check Here
Something to Focus On:
There will be 25 marks to 40 marks allotted to Numeric Answer Type Questions.
|Questions Type||Marks||Negative Marking|
|Numerical Answer Questions||1 mark||Nil|
Check Here: GATE Exam Pattern
GATE Exam syllabus
|Signals And system||8-9%|
|Analog electronic circuits||8-9%|
|Digital electronic circuits||8-9%|
|All technical subjects||70% (collectively from 3 to 10)|
Gate Preparation Tips, Techniques, Toppers Tricks:
- All of us know that “Practice is a key of success and practice makes man perfect”, so do the practice as much as possible.
- Collect GATE Syllabus and exam pattern i.e. the structure of the question.
- Study the syllabus pattern in depth and after that divides all the things in two separate parts first part which is very easy and second which is difficult for you.
- Then keep the preparation more for difficult section but do not ignore the easy section because every section plays a major role in GATE examination.
- Make a time table and Allocate equal time to each subject.
- Practice previous model papers as much you can and after that analyze your score and find your weak points.
- Consult with your professors and seniors if you have any doubt in any question and if you not satisfy with answer than join the best coaching if necessary.
- Discipline and focus is key of success in exam so do the preparation with keen concentration and focus only on exam do not waste their time in any kind of activity.
- Prepare your own notes after completing every topic/chapter. It will help you while revising before paper.
- Group study is one of the best ways for preparation. Divide the topic between you and your friend this will save your time and efforts.
- While studying a chapter, do ask yourself following questions “What”, “How”, and “Why” and see improvement.
- Finish your full syllabus 15 or one month before and keep last days for revision.
You May Read This: How To Find Online Study Material
Finally, don’t panic and stay positive and start preparation by follow this above mention tips and then you can see the magic when your result will come and you have got the score which you have expected.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On