Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2014
Gauhati High Court has broadcasted an advertisement of Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2014 for filling various vacancies of Stenographer Grade III posts.
Interested Applicants who want to grab this job opportunity may apply online on or before the last date.
For more details regarding Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2014 such as Educational Qualification, selection process, etc you may read the given notification carefully which is uttered troop of recruitmentresult.com
Gauhati High Court
Detail Information of
|S. No.||Post Name||No. of Posts|
|1||Stenographer Grade II||13|
Job seekers must have passed Higher Secondary from any recognized University / Institute.
Aspirants should hold certificate in stenography from ITI or should hold diploma certificate in polytechnic
- Candidates’ age should reside in between 18 years to 38 years.
- Age relaxation will be applicable for the reserved category as per government norms.
Job fighter will selected based on the performance in
- Written test
- Skill test
Applicants have to deposit the fee through Challan in any branch of state bank into SBI jyoti Account No. 32512284007
How to Apply?
- Applicants those who are eligible may apply through the official website i.e. www.ghcoline.gov.in
- Aspirants are requested to fill the application form in prescribed format with all relevant details.
- Candidates are requested to upload the scanned passport size photograph and signature with the form and submit it before the closing date.
- Take a print out of the application form for future use.
Last date to submit application form: 07th March 2014
For more details you may visit Official Advertisement.