Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2015
Gauhati High Court has published a latest job advertisement in concern of Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2015 for the selection of proficient and capable applicants regarding the Posts of Members of Foreigners Tribunal in the state of Assam. Fervent and motivated Applicants who wish to apply for Gauhati High Court Vacancy 2015 Advt may forward the Application Form and other relevant particulars to the specified email address before the last date stated below.
|Post Name||Members of Foreigners Tribunal|
|No. of Vacancies||47|
|End Date of Sending the Application Form||29th May 2015|
For receiving entire information concerning with Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2015 like required qualification, age limit, salary package, mode of selection, how to apply and important dates, you need to scroll down this page which is well created by the unit of recruitmentresult.com.
- Any willing serving or retired district judges/additional district judges may apply.
- Practicing Advocate whose age is 45 years as on 01st May 2015 and has accomplished 10 years of service of legal practice is also eligible.
Selected Aspirants who will be appointed against Gauhati High Court Jobs Advertisement will get an excellent salary package by an Organization.
Mode of Selection for Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2015:
Assortment of the applying contenders will be done on the basis of Interview which will be conducted for Judicial Officers of states who do not belong to Assam and members coming for legal profession.
How to apply for ghconline.nic.in Jobs Advertisement?
- Job-seekers who are suitable for the declared posts may apply by sending the prescribed application form that is available in the Official Website which is www.ghconline.nic.in and prepare it in open office application /MS-word and saved in .doc or .docx format.
- Scan the latest passport size photograph and signature.
- Send the duly filled Application form along with entire documents, photo, signature on the following e-mail address which is mentioned below.
- In subject line of the mail, enter “Application for the Post of Member, Foreigners Tribunal, Assam”. Application must be reached on or before the closing date.
- After sending of e-mail, take the print out of sent e-mail and keep it safely for future reference.
Last date of submitting the Application form: 29th May 2015
Note: Candidates may read Official Notification for obtaining more details related to Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2015.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On