Gauhati High Court Recruitment
A current job notification has been advertised by Gauhati High Court which is tilted as Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2016. Organization has invited online application form to fill up 21 vacancies of Chief Security Officer and Judicial Assistant posts. Candidates, who want to make their career with this organization, they must grab this golden opportunity by applying against Gauhati High Court Jobs. We are going to update this page with the latest information about Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2017, so stay tuned with us continuously.
|Name of Organization||Gauhati High Court|
|Number of Vacancies||21|
|Last Date To Apply||Mentioned below|
Contenders, who are interested to apply for above said Jobs, have to fill Gauhati High Court Application Form through online mode on or before the last date that is mentioned below in this page. To obtain detailed information about Jobs in Gauhati High Court, you need to go through this page which has created by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Gauhati High Court Recruitment
Gauhati High Court Vacancy Details & Educational Qualification:
|Name of the Posts||Number of the Posts||Qualification|
|Chief Security Officer||01||Retired Police Officer|
|Judicial Assistant||20||Graduate in any discipline with 45 % marks|
Check Here: Latest Graduate Jobs
Age Limitations and Salary Structure:
|Name of the Posts||Age||Salary|
|Chief Security Officer||63 years||Rs. 12000/- to 40000/- per month + Grade Pay Rs. 5400/-|
|Judicial Assistant||18 – 38 years||Rs.5200/- to 20200/- per month + Grade Pay Rs. 3000/-|
- For SC/ ST/ PWD Category Candidates: Rs. 300/-
- For all others Category Candidates: Rs. 500/-
- Fee can be paid through challan form that can be downloaded from official site.
Mode of Selection:
Selectio0n of the applicants will be based on the basis of their performance in written exam of personal interview which will be conducted by the recruitment panel of Gauhati High Court.
Are You Searching Preparation Material? Get Here:
How to fill Application Form?
- First of all, appliers have to visit the official website of organization that is www.ghconline.nic.in.
- Secondly, need to choose “Recruitment” tab which is shown at the left side of the homepage.
- After choosing this tab, you have to select “Advertisement for direct recruitment to the post of Judicial Assistant” & “Advertisement for direct recruitment to the post of Chief Security Officer (Gazetted)” link and read the notification carefully.
- Now, download the format of application form or typed & filled up in MS word for the post of Chief Security Officer and fill it with complete details in correct manner.
- After completing form, must attached essentials documents and send it through email to the email address which is mentioned below.
- For Judicial Assistant Posts, select “New Registration” link available at home page.
- Then, fill the require information in that page and press on “submit registration”.
- It will generate a registration code which candidates need to note down properly.
- Now select “update candidate detail” and fill the application entirely and must upload the scanned photograph and signature in given format.
- Finally, hit on “submit candidature” button within given time and take a print out of application for future use.
Check Now: Latest Recruitment Notification
Application form should be addressed to:
Send to email for Chief Security Officer: email@example.com
|Name of the Posts||Date|
|Chief Security Officer|
|Last date of Apply||21st November 2016|
|Starting date of apply online||25th October 2016|
|Last date of Apply online||08th November 2016|
|Last date of pay fee||10th November 2016|
Check the Official Link to get further details about Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2016 – 2017. Stay connected with this portal to get upcoming updates time to time.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Private Jobs|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Latest Recruitments||Employment News This Week Highlights|