Gauhati High Court Recruitment
Current employment opportunities knock your door, grab it now!!! New jobs advertisement has promulgated entitled as Gauhati High Court Recruitment. Organization intends to recruit brilliant and career oriented candidates for the engagement of 271 LDA/Copyist and Typist Jobs.
Candidates who want to clutch these amazing job openings and want to work in government sector may apply for the Gauhati High Court Vacancy by submitting their filled application form through online path on or before the closing date that is 3rd December 2016 positively.
To collect all the updated details about Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2017, you need to read this page thoroughly.
Dedicated applicants who fulfill all the eligibility criteria may apply for Gauhati High Court Jobs by submit their application form with required documents by following the stated procedure as early as possible to avail this chance. Aspirants may acquire more detailed facts connected to this recruitment notification through this page that is well organized below by the dedicated team members of recruitmentresult.com
|Name of the Organization||Gauhati High Court|
|Last Date to Apply Online||3rd December 2016|
Gauhati High Court Vacancies:
|Name of the posts||Number of the vacancies|
Gauhati High Court Recruitment Official Notice: Get PDF
- Candidates who are going to avail this opportunity should have done graduation in any relevant discipline from UGC recognized University or Institutions.
- Knowledge of computer and official language of Assam is preferable.
Check Here: More Graduate Jobs
|Category||Minimum age||Maximum age|
|General||18 years||43 years|
Relaxation is age will be providing to the reserved category candidates as per the rules of government of Assam.
Aspirants who will be finalize for the positions will get the inclusive amount of pay scale as Rs. 5,200 – 20,200 including grade pay of Rs. 2,200 per month with other allowances.
Mode to get appointed:
- Contenders will be select on the basis of their performance level in written test or Interview, which is going to be conduct by the organization.
- No TA/DA will be paid to attend the selection Procedure.
- Aspirants need to attend the written test or Interview at the scheduled date and time and perform well.
To Do Better Preparation of Exam/Interview, Must Check These Articles:
Process to fill Gauhati High Court Application Form:
- First of all, aspirants need to visit to the official website of the organization that is “ghconline.nic.in”.
- Now move the cursor to the appropriate link of advertisement mentioned in the homepage and press on it.
- Here is your advertisement, read it carefully.
- After that, select the “Hit here to apply” link and open it.
- Now register yourself with the required information and press on the “Login” button.
- Fill Online Application Form with correct details in respective manner.
- Upload scanned copy of passport size photograph, signature, all the necessary documents and certificates along with the application form.
- Submit the application form and take a print out for further details.
Date to Keep in Mind:
- Last date of Applying: 3rd December 2016
- Last Date Of Payment Of Fees: 6th December 2016
Candidates may log on to this Official notification which is mentioned above to get more details about Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2017. You may add this page as your bookmarks for getting latest updates regarding relevant recruitment notification from this page.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||GSDMA Recruitment|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|
Gauhati High Court Recruitment
A current job notification has been advertised by Gauhati High Court which is tilted as Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2016. Organization has invited online application form to fill up 21 vacancies of Chief Security Officer Post. Candidates, who want to make their career with this organization, they must grab this golden opportunity by applying against Gauhati High Court Jobs. We are going to update this page with the latest information about Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2017, so stay tuned with us continuously.
|Name of Organization||Gauhati High Court|
|Number of Vacancies||21|
|Last Date To Apply||Mentioned below|
Contenders, who are interested to apply for above said Jobs, have to fill Gauhati High Court Application Form through online mode on or before the last date that is mentioned below in this page. To obtain detailed information about Jobs in Gauhati High Court, you need to go through this page which has created by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Gauhati High Court Vacancy Details & Educational Qualification:
|Name of the Posts||Number of the Posts||Qualification|
|Chief Security Officer||01||Retired Police Officer|
Age Limitations and Salary Structure:
|Name of the Posts||Age||Salary|
|Chief Security Officer||63 years||Rs. 12000/- to 40000/- per month + Grade Pay Rs. 5400/-|
- For SC/ ST/ PWD Category Candidates: Rs. 300/-
- For all others Category Candidates: Rs. 500/-
- Fee can be paid through challan form that can be downloaded from official site.
Mode of Selection:
Selectio0n of the applicants will be based on the basis of their performance in written exam of personal interview which will be conducted by the recruitment panel of Gauhati High Court.
Are You Searching Preparation Material? Get Here:
How to fill Application Form?
- First of all, appliers have to visit the official website of organization that is www.ghconline.nic.in.
- Secondly, need to choose “Recruitment” tab which is shown at the left side of the homepage.
- After choosing this tab, you have to select “Advertisement for direct recruitment to the post of Judicial Assistant” & “Advertisement for direct recruitment to the post of Chief Security Officer (Gazetted)” link and read the notification carefully.
- Now, download the format of application form or typed & filled up in MS word for the post of Chief Security Officer and fill it with complete details in correct manner.
- After completing form, must attached essentials documents and send it through email to the email address which is mentioned below.
- For Judicial Assistant Posts, select “New Registration” link available at home page.
- Then, fill the require information in that page and press on “submit registration”.
- It will generate a registration code which candidates need to note down properly.
- Now select “update candidate detail” and fill the application entirely and must upload the scanned photograph and signature in given format.
- Finally, hit on “submit candidature” button within given time and take a print out of application for future use.
Check Now: Latest Recruitment Notification
Application form should be addressed to:
Send to email for Chief Security Officer: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Name of the Posts||Date|
|Chief Security Officer|
|Last date of Apply||21st November 2016|
Check the Official Link to get further details about Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2016 – 2017. Stay connected with this portal to get upcoming updates time to time.