Gauhati High Court Recruitment
Recently, new jobs notification has been published entitled as Gauhati High Court Recruitment by the High Court of Gauhati. In order to fill 35 vacant positions in Grade-III of Assam Judicial Service, organization is planning to assign dedicates candidates. Those aspirants who want to clutch these job openings can now apply further for Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2017.
This page includes:
Contenders who have the required eligibility criteria and want to work in government sector can register themselves by submitting their filled application forms via online mode by following some of the steps which are prepared below on or before the end date that is “09-10-2017”. Easily get rest of the information about Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2018 through this page which is well provided by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Gauhati High Court Recruitment
|Name of the Organization||Gauhati High Court|
|Closing date to apply||09-10-2017|
Gauhati High Court Vacancy:
Judicial Service Grade-III: 35 Vacancies
Contenders who are willing to apply for Gauhati High Court vacancies should hold the degree of law from recognized university or institute.
Age Criteria for GHC Recruitment 2017:
|PWD (Persons with disabilities)||48 years|
Candidates who will be assorted for the Gauhati High Court Judicial Service Grade-III Recruitment 2017 will receive an attractive amount of monthly salary of Rs. 27,700 per month plus other allowances for their hard work.
Official PDF: Gauhati High Court Recruitment
- Contenders applying For Gauhati High Court Jobs 2017 have to pay an application fee of Rs.500/- for general category contenders and Rs.500/- For SC/ST candidates in the form of cash at any branch of State Bank of India.
- For deposit application fee, aspirants have to reach at bank along with the Challan copy and the fee amount reflected on the Challan.
The selection of the contenders for GHC Vacancies will be done on the basis of their performance level in Preliminary Examination (Screening Test), a Main (Written) Examination and a Viva Voce/Interview conducted by the selection panel itself.
|Get Details||Interview Preparation Tips|
|How to Prepare for Written Exam|
Procedure to fill Gauhati High Court Application form:
- First of all, job seekers have to go to the official website of the court that is “www.ghconline.gov.in”.
- Now move the cursor towards the “recruitment” tab present at the left side list of the home page and open it.
- After that, various links will be opened on your screen where you have to hit on “Advertisement dated 16/09/2017 for direct recruitment to Grade-III of Assam Judicial Service” link.
- Then a PDF file will be shown in front of you where you have to read GHC recruitment notification 2017 carefully.
- Now candidates have to fill the online application form correctly including all the required details.
- Now upload passport size photograph, documents and certificates along with the application form.
- Then submit the application form and take a print out of it for future usage.
Find More: Jobs in Assam
|Opening date of submission application form||20-09-2017 at 12:00 PM|
|Closing date of application form||09-10-2017 at 5:00 PM|
|Last date of payment of fees||13-10-2017, till bank transaction hour|
Get rest of the information regarding Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2017–2018 through this Official Link.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Gauhati High Court Admit Card||Gauhati High Court Results|
|Upcoming Government Jobs||High Court Recruitment|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|