Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2019
Online applications are invited for Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2019 to fill up 48 posts in Grade-III and Grade-I of Assam Judicial Service. Interested candidates can apply online for GHC Vacancies from 22-02-2019 onwards till the closing date which is 08-03-2019.
|Gauhati High Court Notification|
for Judicial Service Grade-III
|Gauhati High Court Judicial|
Service Grade-I Notification
|Gauhati High Court Official Website||Get Here|
GHC Recruitment 2019- Judicial Assistant: Details
|Organization||Gauhati High Court|
|Post Name||Various Posts in Grade-III and Grade-I|
of Assam Judicial Service
|Category||Gauhati High Court Recruitment|
|Application process starts from||22-02-2019, 12:00 PM|
|Last Date||08-03-2019, 05:00 PM|
Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2019
Gauhati High Court Vacancy:
|Post Name||No. of Vacancies|
|Assam Judicial Service Grade-III Posts||38|
|Assam Judicial Service Grade-I Posts||10|
What Qualifications are required for Gauhati High Court Jobs?
Candidates must hold Degree in Law from a recognized Institute or University in order to apply for High Court of Guwahati Recruitment.
Find Out: High Court Recruitment
What is the Age Limit for Gauhati High Court Vacancies?
- For Assam Judicial Service Grade-III Recruitment: Max. up to 38 years (43 years for SC/ST)
- For Assam Judicial Service Grade-I Recruitment: 35 to 45 years (48 years for SC/ST)
What is the Pay Scale offered for Gauhati High Court Recruitment?
The eligible scale of pay for Gauhati High Court Grade-III & Grade-I Posts is stated below:
|Name of the Post||Pay Scale (Per Month)|
|Assam Judicial Service Grade I||Rs.51,550 to Rs.63,070/-|
|Assam Judicial Service Grade III||Rs.27,700 to Rs.44,770/-|
Grab Now: Upcoming Government Jobs
Is there any application fee to appear for Assam Judicial Service Exam 2019?
Yes, aspirants who have participated in Gauhati HC Recruitment to appear for Assam Judicial Service Exam are required to pay the following amount of application fee:
- For UR: Rs.500/-
- For SC/ ST candidates: Rs.250/-
- For PWD: Nil
How to pay the Application Fee?
Candidates applying for Gauhati High Court Job are required to take a print out of the Fee Payment by pressing the “Print Fee Payment Challan Form” button. The Application Fee is to be paid by cash in any branch of State Bank of India after two working days.
Check Out: Latest Recruitments
What is the Selection Criteria for Gauhati High Court Judicial Service Recruitment?
- Stage 1: Preliminary Examination (Screening Test) – 100 Marks
- Stage 2: Main Written Examination – 450 Marks for Grade-III & 350 Marks for Grade-I
- Stage 3: Viva-Voce/Interview – 50 Marks
Describe the process to apply for Gauhati High Court Recruitment?
Follow the below mentioned steps in order to apply for Assam Judicial Service posts through GHC Recruitment 2019:
- Visit the official website of Gauhati High Court that is ghconline.gov.in
- On the home page, hit on “Recruitment” tab available in the menu column at the left side.
- The opened page accounts for all the latest Gauhati High Court Job Notification.
- Here you need to press the PDF links for the following Gauhati High Court Recruitment Notification:
Advertisement dated 19/02/2019 for direct recruitment to Grade-I of Assam Judicial Service
Advertisement dated 19/02/2019 for direct recruitment to Grade-III of Assam Judicial Service
- The detailed Gauhati High Court Notification will be opened on the screen.
- Read the complete Notification regarding Gauhati High Court Recruitment carefully.
- If eligible, then press the suitable Apply Online link available on the official web portal.
- The prescribed format GHC Online Application Form will appear in front of you.
- Fill the Gauhati High Court Online Form to apply for Gauhati High Court Recruitment.
- Upload required documents/ testimonials in correct manner with the Gauhati High Court Online Application Form.
- Complete the fee payment process.
- At last, press on “submit” final submission of Gauhati High Court Application Form.
- Finally, take a printout copy of GHC Recruitment Form for future use.
Important Dates of Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2019
|Starting of Online Application||22-02-2019 from 12:00 PM onwards|
|Last date of Apply Online||08-03-2019 till 05:00 PM|
|Last date for payment of fees||13-03-2019 till bank hours|
Check Out Latest: Employment News This Week Highlights
Gauhati High Court Judicial Service Recruitment
Gauhati High Court has issued the official Advt. for recruitment to 48 posts of Grade-1 and Grade-3 in Assam Judicial Service. You can check the complete details of Gauhati High Court Advertisement here in this page. Apply for High Court of Gauhati Recruitment now.
The application procedure for Gauhati High Court Grade 1 Recruitment / Gauhati High Court Grade 3 Recruitment will be executed through online mode only. The Online Application Form will be available from 22-02-2019 onwards and will remain active till 08-03-2019, 05:00 PM.
Find Here: Jobs in Assam
If you have any query or suggestion regarding Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2019, comment in the below given comment box. Keep visiting our web portal to get more updates on Gauhati High Court Job 2019.
Latest Recruitment On 21-02-2019
- GNLU Recruitment 2019 – Last Date: 05-03-2019
- Anganwadi Recruitment 2019 – Last Date: 22-02-2019
- Motilal Nehru College Recruitment 2019 – Last Date: 25-02-2019