Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2015
A job advertisement has been released in concern to Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2015 for filling up the 49 posts in Grade III of the Assam Judicial Service. Candidates, whose desire to grasp the civil service, may apply by sending the prescribed application form on or before the last date stated below.
|Post Name||Grade III of AJS|
|No. of Post||49|
|Last date to submission of application||17th December 2014|
You may receive the relevant information related to Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2015 such as salary details and age details etc, which is furnished below in the page of recruitmentresult.com.
The appliers, who want to apply for Gauhati High Court Recruitment, must have qualified the graduate degree in law from any recognized university or institutions.
Age Limits Details:
- For general, the age is not more than 35 years.
- The SC/ST category candidate’s maximum age is 38 years.
Job-fighters will get the remuneration of Rs. 27700-44770/- per month with gross pay.
Selection of job-hunters will be based on the written Exam (Screening Test) and personal interview.
How to Apply:
- Job-seekers suitable for the post may apply by sending the prescribed application form that is available in the official website www.ghconline.nic.in under the ‘Recruitment’ link through the E-mail. Contestants must visit the website and download the application form.
- Before applying, applicants need to keep their scanned images of all the testimonials and photograph and signature. Appliers must fill the prescribed application form and after filling keep the digital image of application form.
- Now, the application completed in all aspects, candidates must send the application form and attach all the scanned Images of documents through the e-mail that is given below. Applicants may apply on or before the last date.
- Last Date of Submit Application: 17th December 2014
- Date of Examination (Preliminary): 01st March 2015
Note: By using the Official Notification, you may fetch the other details.
Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2015
An advertisement has been issued as Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2015 to recruit eligible candidates for filling up 12 vacancies of various posts such are Court Attendant, Lawn Attendant, Farash, Room Attendant & Peon (Grade- IV). Applicants may apply by filling the prescribed application form before the last date.
|Last Date||11th December 2014|
For more relevant details regarding Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2015 such as qualification, age limit, no. of posts, pay scale etc are well structured below by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Name of post:
- Court Attendant
- Lawn Attendant
- Room Attendant
- Peon (Grade- IV)
Those candidates who have taken the choice of applying for this above mentioned post should have passed VIII standard from a recognized school with aggregate marks.
Applicant’s minimum age should be 18 yrs & maximum age should be 38 yrs. Relaxation in age will be given to the reserved category candidates.
All recruited candidates Rs. 4560-15000/- + Grade pay Rs. 1500/-
The details of selection test will be indicated in due course.
How to Apply?
- Job hunters are requested to visit the official website ghconline.gov.in
- Go to recruitment option given on the left side of the home page.
- Choose the recruitment for the post of Group IV.
- Select the option ‘application form’
- Before filling the application form go through the advertisement carefully.
- Fill the application form the relevant details.
- Send the application form along with all documents, one passport size photograph should be pasted on the application form & 4 copies of same photograph should staple in the top right corner of the form.
The Registrar (Admin)-cum-in charge,
Gauhati High Court, Gawahati
Last date for receipt of application form: 11th December 2014
For more details you may read the Official Notification.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On