Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2013
Gauhati High Court has issued a notice for the recruitment for the various posts like LDC, UDC, peon, stenographer and etc. Candidates who have desire to work in the Gauhati High Court may apply for this recruitment.
Eligible and interested candidates may apply for Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2013 by sending application by the pots. Last date to apply for this job is 19-08-2013. Application forms are available on the Gauhati High Court’s Official Website.
All information about this recruitment like criteria of age, qualification, selection process, how to apply and more of Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2013 is given below by the recruitment result.com:
Gauhati High Court
No. of vacancies
Name of the post and vacancies
|Name of the post||Vacancies|
|LDC cum computer operator||15|
Who may apply for?
- Candidates should be graduated/post graduated/law in related field as per the post from the UGC recognised university.
- Candidates should have knowledge of operations of computer.
Candidates should not be below the 18 years and above 38 years. Age relaxation will be provided as per the rules of the organisation.
Candidates will be selected o the basis on the written test and viva-voce.
For General: 200/-
For SC/ST: 100/-
How to apply for Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2013?
Candidates, who have to wish for this type of job, may apply for Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2013 by follow these navigations that are mention below:
- You are require to go on the official website of the Gauhati High Court that is ghconline.nic.in
- Printout the ‘Payment Challan form’ and the ‘common application form’.
- Fill the challan form and pay in the nearest ‘state bank of India’.
- Then fill the ‘common application form’, paste your photographs at the proper place and covered it by envelop.
- Envelop should be super scribed as the name of the post and send it at the given address below:
“The Deputy registrar,
Itanagar Bench, Gauhati High Court,
Nahalagun, Arunacahal Pradesh”
Last date to apply for this post is 19-08-2013.
More relevant links:
Note: For more information you may logon the Official notification of Gauhati High Court.