Gauhati High Court Recruitment
A latest advertisement about Gauhati High Court Recruitment has published for filling up the vacancies of Private Secretary and Judicial Assistant. Candidates who are willing to get a govt job in Gauhati, they can apply for Gauhati High Court Vacancy. Candidates can apply for Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2017 by submitting their applications through offline mode.
Get Vital Contents Of This Page:
The organization is looking for self motivated and passionate candidates who can take the responsibility of vacant positions. Candidates who think themselves eligible for this job opening they can fill application form in the prescribed format and then can submit it latest by end date which is 18-03-2017. Further detailed information about this job opportunity is provided in the below section by the squad of recruitmentresult.com.
Gauhati High Court Recruitment
|Organization Name||Gauhati High Court|
|Last Date To Apply||18-03-2017|
- Private Secretary (Stenographer Grade-I)
- Judicial Assistant
Qualification & Salary Details:
|Posts Name||Educational Qualification||Salary Scale|
|Private Secretary||Graduation degree with a Diploma/Certificate in Stenography / Shorthand in English with minimum speed of 120 words per minute in shorthand & 50 wpm typing speed on a computer.||Rs. 15600 – 39100/- + GP Rs. 5700/-|
|Judicial Assistant||Graduation degree from a recognized University having knowledge of working on computers.||Rs. 9300 – 34800/- + GP Rs. 4200/-|
Candidates who are eager to apply for above mentioned posts their age should not be less than 18 years and should not be exceeding by upper age limit as mentioned below:
- General (including OBC/MOBC 18 38 and all others): 38 Years
- SC / ST (P) & ST (H): 43 Years
- PWD: 48 Years
Gauhati High Court Recruitment: Official Notification
Applying contenders must have to pay the application fee of following amount through Indian Postal Order (IPO) payable to Registrar, Gauhati High Court, Kohima Bench, Kohima, Nagaland.
- General (including OBC/MOBC and all others) candidates: Rs. 200/-
- Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe/PWD candidates: Rs. 100/-
Selection of the eligible and deserving candidates will be done for the above mentioned posts on the basis of following selection rounds:
|Judicial Assistant||Written examination followed by interview|
Must Go Through Below Given Articles:
Process To Apply For Gauhati High Court Jobs:
- first of all, eligible candidates need to log on to the official website of court which is www.kohimahighcourt.gov.in
- Thereafter, go to the menu bar of home page and hit on “Notice Board” tab.
- Now hit on “Advertisement for the post of Private Secretary (Steno Grade-I) and Judicail Assistant. Dated Kohima 23rd Febuary 2017” Link.
- An advertisement will open in PDF format and candidates read to get the complete information through it.
- After that, download the application form in prescribed format by pressing on “Hit here to download form” link.
- Now fill the complete and correct information in application form and attach the Xerox copies of requisite documents with it.
- Enclose it in an envelope that should be super scribed as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF (Name of the post applied for)”.
- At last, send it to the below structured address latest by end date.
Gauhati High Court, Kohima Bench,
Kohima, Nagaland, PIN – 797001
Check Now: Latest Jobs in Assam
Last Date for receipt of application form: 18-03-2017
Candidates who wish to get more information relevant to Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2017 they must check the Official Notification given above.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Jobs by Organization||Upcoming Government Jobs|
|Jobs By Qualification||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Free Job Updates|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|