Gauhati High Court Recruitment
Gauhati High Court has unfolded current vacancy advertisement entitled as Gauhati High Court Recruitment with the aim to appoint willing candidates. Online applications are invited from eligible candidates for filling 112 positions of Steno Grade II / III vacancies. Aspirants who want to pursue their career in high court of Gauhati, they can apply for Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2017 till 17th Jan. 2017.
This Page Includes:
Interested candidates who are searching for the job in government sector may grab this chance for Gauhati High Court Vacancy for stenographer by filling online application form in correct manner. Job hunters are requested to comprehend complete details in respect of this newest job notification as given below on this page of recruitmentresult.com.
Gauhati High Court Recruitment
|Name of Organizing Body||Gauhati High Court|
|Total No. of Positions||112|
|Last date to apply||17th January 2017|
Gauhati High Court Vacancies:
- Stenographer Grade II: 39
- Stenographer Grade III: 73
Gauhati High Court Recruitment: Official Notification
- Applying candidates must possess Graduation degree from any UGC recognized university or Institute or should H.S. examination from any recognized board / council or university.
- Appliers must also have Diploma / Certificate in Stenography / Shorthand from ITI / Polytechnic / any other Institute.
Restrictions on Age:
- Applicants applying for said post must be resided between 18 to 43 years of age as on the last date to submit application.
- Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC and ST category contenders, 3 years for OBC (Non-Creamy Layer), 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities and for Ex-Servicemen will be applicable as per Govt. of India rules.
- Candidates who are in service will get the age relaxation up to 45 years of age but aspirants must have disability of 40% and above as per Govt. Rules.
- Candidates who belong to UR / OBC category are required to pay a non-refundable amount of Rs.340/- as application fee through bank challan.
- And SC/ST candidates, PWD, Ex-Servicemen candidates will be required to application fee of Rs. 170/- through same mode of payment.
You Can Also Check: Latest Recruitment Notification
Pay Scale Details:
|Stenographer Grade II||Rs. 8000 – 35000/- with 4500/- Grade Pay|
|Stenographer Grade III||Rs. 5200 – 20200/- with 2900/- Grade Pay|
Selection Process for Gauhati High Court Jobs:
- Selection of candidates will be based on their performance in written exam / skill test and personal interview. Candidates need to have specialized ability to write in Hindi and English.
- Shorthand speed test will be conducted by the organizing body and aspirants will be assorted at the asked typical speed for each subject in either Hindi or English as per requirement.
Must Go Through Below Given Articles:
Guidelines to Apply for Gauhati High Court Recruitment:
- To apply for this government sector jobs you need to visit the official website of court that is ghconline.nic.in.
- On the next page candidates are required to choose “Advertisement for direct recruitment of Stenographer Grade-II & III for the district courts of Assam” link available at right side of home page of official website.
- After that a new file will be opened on your screen in PDF format, you need to read the details of post carefully and completely.
- After reading the notification, choose suitable “Hit here to apply” link to apply online.
- Fill Online Application Form with complete and correct details without doing any mistake.
- Re- checks the filled application form and “Submit” button to submit the application form.
- Lastly take the print out of filled application form for future use.
Check Now: Latest Jobs in Assam
Important dates to be Remember:
- Last date to submit the application: 17th January 2017 till 5:00 p.m.
- Final date to pay the application fee: 23rd January 2017 till bank transaction hour.
Candidates may log on to this Official Notification which is mentioned above to get more details about Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2017. You may add this page as your bookmarks for getting latest updates regarding relevant recruitment notification from this page.
You Might Be Interested for Other Job Options: