Gauhati High Court Recruitment
Gauhati High Court invites applications on prescribed format from Indian Nationals against Gauhati High Court Recruitment to engage them on Grade I of Arunachal Pradesh Judicial Service. Candidates can get entire details regarding Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2015 from the below part of this page. Indian eligible advocates can apply for Grade I APJS vacancy before closing date. Candidates, who are looking for grade I jobs in Arunachal Pradesh, must fetch this opportunity.
|Post For||Grade I of Arunachal Pradesh Judicial Service|
|Last Date||6th August 2015|
Further details have been mentioned below on this page regarding Hindustan Gauhati High Court Recruitment. Qualified and interested applicants may get full details about essential qualification, age limit, selection process, applying process, salary structure, important dates, etc. from the below section of this page which is well created by the dedicated team of recruitmentresult.com.
Interested applicants, who wish to apply for this recruitment, should have possessed with degree in law as LLB or LLM or equivalent from recognized board or university.
Applying individual’s age should be 35-48 years for Gauhati High Court Vacancy. Reservation and Relaxation to the reserved category candidates will be given as per norms govt. of India.
Appointed contenders will be paid with an all inclusive monthly consolidated remuneration of with the pay scale of Rs. 51,550-1230-58,930-63,070/- per month. Other benefits will also be given to appointed candidates for Gauhati High Court Recruitment.
Selection of the candidates may be on the basis of their performance in written test and Interview. Only short listed candidates will be called for Interview. No TA/ DA will be given for attending written test or interview.
- First of all candidates should log on official website that is www. ghconline.nic.in.
- Then candidates should press the tab ‘recruitment’ on the home page.
- Now candidates will get a new page consisting with various vacancies.
- Further Download official notification and application form by pressing appropriate link on home page.
- Now aspirants must read entire notification carefully and follow instructions.
- After read complete details, applicants should fill application form in all respect.
- Paste a recent passport size photograph on given place in application form.
- Candidates must provide a valid email id and contact number in application form.
- Application form on prescribed must be accompanied with the attested copies of documents.
- Application form should be reach to the below indicated address in an envelope which should be super scribed with “Application for direct recruitment to Grade I of APJS 2015”.
The Joint Registrar,
The Gauhati High Court,
Itanagar Permanent Bench,
Naharlagun, Arunachal Pradesh Pin-791 110
Last Date for Submit Application Form: 6th August 2015
Note: Aspirants may get other details about Gauhati High Court Recruitment go through Official Notification. Candidates need to keep in touch with us for obtain latest information about Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2015. Job Seekers can save this page as bookmark by using Ctrl+D for getting instants access.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On