Gauhati High Court Recruitment
97 vacancies available in Gauhati High court for the position of Stenographer Grade-II and Grade –III. Interested candidates may apply for Gauhati High Court Recruitment by submitting their application form through online mode.
Candidates should check their eligibility from Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2018 Advertisement before applying for GHC Vacancies. They should remember the last date of submitting the application form that is 31-03-2018.
|Overview of this page:|
The selection of eligible candidates will be done on the basis of written exam and interview which will be organized by the recruitment panel of GHC. To fetch more info regarding Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2018 – 19, you must read this page prepared by recruitmentresult.com.
Gauhati High Court Recruitment
|Organization name||Gauhati High Court|
|Post name||Stenographer Grade – II, III|
|Last date to send application||03-04-2018|
Gauhati High Court Vacancy 2018:
|Post Name||Number of Vacancies|
Education Qualification for Gauhati High Court Latest Recruitment:
Candidates applying for Gauhati High Court Stenographer Recruitment 2018 must be graduated from a UGC recognized university or institute.
Get more- Graduate jobs
Age Criteria For Gauhati High Court Jobs 2018:
Aspirants who are all set to apply for Gauhati High Court Grade II Recruitment 2018, must aware about the age limitations fixed by the organization. Here, the age limits goes, have a look…
|Category||Minimum age||Maximum Age|
The relaxation will be provided to reserved category aspirants as per norms.
Pay details for Gauhati High Court Job 2018:
Contenders who will be selected for Gauhati High Court Grade III Jobs will get impressive amount of monthly salary as per table below given…
|Post Name||Scale of Pay|
|Stenographer Grade-II||Rs. 22000-Rs. 87000+GP 9700|
|Stenographer Grade-III||Rs. 14000-Rs. 49000+GP 7400|
Application fee for Gauhati High Court Grade-III Recruitment 2018:
- Applicants will be required to pay an amount as application fee of Rs. 170/- and Rs. 340/- for the general and OBC category aspirants to apply for Gauhati High Court Steno Recruitment 2018.
- The application fee will be deposited through online mode by using debit card, credit card or bank challan.
Gauhati High Court Selection process:
Eligible aspirants will be selected on the basis of written examination followed by the viva voce conducted by the recruitment panel of the organization.
For Best Preparation Tips-
What Is The Process To Apply For Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2018?
- First of all, aspirants have to visit the official website that is ghconline.gov.in
- Hit on “recruitment” tab available at left hand side of the home page.
- Select “Advertisement dated 14/03/2018 for direct recruitment of Stenographer Grade-II and Grade -III for the district courts of Assam” link from the next page.
- Read complete notification to match eligibility.
- After that, hit on “apply online” button present on previous page.
- Fill Gauhati High Court online application form with correct details.
- Uplaod relevant documents and certificates in proper manner.
- Now, hit on “submit” button stable at last of the page.
- At the end, take print out copy of duly filled application form for future use.
Press Here >> Gauhati High Court Official Notification
|Submission Of Online Application Starts From||17-03-2018|
|Last Date Of Submission Of Online Applications||31-03-2018|
|Last Date For Payment Of Fees||03-04-2018|
To collect other information regarding Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2018-19, you may go through Official Link. You may like our page on facebook or follow us on twitter to get latest updates.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Gauhati High Court Admit Card||Gauhati High Court Results|
|Upcoming Government Jobs||High Court Recruitment|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|