Gauhati High Court Results
The Gauhati High Court at Gauhati has declared Gauhati High Court Results. Participated aspirants, who have appeared in recruitment test for filling up Stenographer Grade – II posts, Can check their Gauhati High Court Result 2015 from this page or through online mode only. On the availability of Gauhati High Court Results 2016, we’re updating this page with latest information so you may keep continue on this page.
For reading remaining detailed information about Gauhati High Court Results 2015 such as interview dates, process to get consequences of given examination etc, appliers can need to go through below section of this page which is developed by unit of recruitmentresult.com.
How to Download Gauhati High Court Results:
Aspirants, who are waiting for their score card of given examination, may use some below provided simple & easy steps, please have a look:
- Appliers will have to log on to official website of Gauhati High Court.
- Official Website of organization is www.ghconline.gov.in.
- Now, hit on “Recruitment” tab from left side of homepage.
- Press the “Result of Written Exam dtd. 08/03/2015 & Stenography test schedule for STENOGRAPHER GRADE-II for the subordinate courts of Arunachal Pradesh” link from opened page.
- Finally your merit list of candidates will be displayed in front of you in pdf format.
- Save it and take printout of it for future need.
- The Gauhati High Court at Gauhati conducts various exams for unemployed aspirants who want to get Jobs in govt. sector. Every year, huge no. of appliers applies for employment test and get relevant placements.
- Organization was founded on 9th September, 1947, the Assam Legislative Assembly adopted a resolution that a High Court. It is a Constitutional Court and has all the powers of such Court including the power to punish for Contempt of itself and for Contempt of Courts Subordinate to it.
Purpose of Exam:
Motive of organizing any tests is to check ability of applying contenders and provides recruitment on specified position. The above stated test conducts to appoint dynamic and skillful aspirants for filling up Stenographer Grade – II posts.
For Stenographer Grade – II posts, candidates’ selection will be solely based on their marks obtained in test and followed by their performance in interview session which will be held on 26th July 2015.
Interview Will Be Held On: 26th July 2015
Candidates can get their score card through this Official Notification directly.
Contestants may bookmark this page using control+D to get updated information on Gauhati High Court Results 2016 and can also join us on Facebook or Google plus to fetch details on your timeline directly.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On