Gauhati High Court Results 2019
Gauhati High Court has finally released the Grade-I Judicial Service Exam Select List on its official website. The Organization had conducted the personal Interview/viva-voce on 14-02-2019 and now has declared the Gauhati High Court Results 2019. Qualified individual will have to further submit her certificate to the mentioned address before 12-03-2019.
Quick View about Gauhati High Court Result
|Organization Name||Gauhati High Court|
|Exam held for||Grade-I Judicial Service Exam|
|Preliminary Exam Date||20-12-2018|
|Main Written Exam||20-01-2019 and 21-01-2019|
|Category||Gauhati High Court Interview Result|
|Documents Submission Last Date||12-03-2019|
|Status of Gauhati High Court Result||Available|
Gauhati High Court Results
Procedure to download Gauhati High Court Results 2019
- Firstly, visit the official website, which is ghconline.gov.in
- Now hit on “Recruitment” tab
- A new web page will appear on your screen,
- Further hit on “Notification dated 26/02/2019 regarding final select list in connection with direct recruitment to Grade-I of Nagaland Judicial Service.”
- Check the Gauhati High Court Results carefully
- Download the same and also take the hard copy of it for future use.
Check PDF Here – Gauhati High Court Result
Get Here – Official Website
Other Related Links to Gauhati High Court
|Gauhati High Court Recruitment||Get Here|
Gauhati High Court Interview Result
|Name of the Candidate||Roll No.||Gender||category|
|Duvelu Vero||104||Female||ST (H)|
Gauhati High Court Interview
The Organization had conducted Interview on 14-02-2019 (Thursday) for the individual who had qualified the Mains written examination. Earlier the Organization had conducted the preliminary exam on 20-12-2018, in which only 10 individuals qualified for the mains Examination. In the Mains Recruitment Exam, held on 20-01-2019 and 21-01-2019, only one candidate qualified the exam. Then Gauhati High Court called the qualified roll number on 14-02-2019 for viva-voce/ Interview
Check More: Latest Recruitments
Further Gauhati High Court Recruitment Process
Now, the qualified candidate has to submit certificate, issued not more than 6 months prior from the date of application, from any 2 respectable persons unconnected with her college or University and not related to her testifying her character to the “Registrar, Gauhati High Court, Kohima Bench, Kohima” on or before the last date which is 12-03-2019 (during Office Hours).
Get Here Latest: High Court Recruitment
Gauhati High Court Results 2019
Gauhati High Court has issued final select list in connection with direct recruitment to Grade-I of Nagaland Judicial Service on its official web portal. Candidate who had appeared in the Grade-I Judicial Service Interview which was held on 14-02-2019 must download their Gauhati High Court Result from here.
Candidates can obtain their Gauhati High Court Result, either by following above explained basic and simple steps or they can simply hit on the provided direct link. Individuals can also check the marks obtained in Main Written Exam and Viva-Voce from official website of the Organization.
Also Find: Upcoming Government Jobs
You may keep in touch with our web portal to get the latest updates/notifications as we update our pages time to time. Individuals having any query related to the content available on this page may ask in by drop their comment in comment box; we’ll solve it as soon as possible.
Latest Recruitment Updates
- 27 अगस्त 2019 – सरकारी नौकरियां हिंदी में
- UPPSC Recruitment 2019 | 424 Assistant Professor (Medical) Posts – Apply
- ISRO Recruitment 2019 | 86 Technical Asst/Technician B Vacancy: Apply Now
- JIPMER Recruitment 2019-20 Latest 49 DEO/Nurse/Faculty Posts jipmer.edu.in
- MAHADISCOM Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online For 369 Engineer Trainee Bharti
- CRPF Recruitment 2019 | Manager/ Assistant Manager Posts, Walk-in– Apply
- Naval Dockyard Recruitment 2019-20 Mumbai 1233 Apprentices Posts – Apply
- Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2019 Junior Personal Assistant Jobs – Apply