Gautam Buddha University Admission
Gautam Buddha University has released an advertisement about Gautam Buddha University Admission. Aspirants who want to take admission in this university for UG/PG course like B. Tech-M. Tech/MBA, BBA-MBA etc they can apply for Gautam Buddha University Admission 2016 by filling the application form and submit it on or before the closing date. Written Examination for all concerned Programmes will be held on 24th April 2016
Candidates may acquire more information regarding Gautam Buddha University Admission 2016 such as courses offered, education qualification, application fee detail, methods of selection, how to apply, important dates etc through this page of recruitmentresult.com. Contenders who want to take admission in any of the above mentioned courses must read the below content of this page.
- B. Tech-M. Tech/MBA (Five Year Integrated Dual Degree Programmes)
- B. Arch* (Five Year Degree Programme in Architecture)
- B. Tech (Information Technology-04 Year)
- B.Sc. (Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics)
- B. Voc. (Bachelor of Vocational Studies in Food Processing)
- BBA-MBA (Five Year Integrated Dual Degree Programme); BA LLB*(Five Year Integrated Programme)
- B.A. (Hons.)
- MA (Five Year Integrated Dual Degree Programme with exit option after B.A. (Hons.) in Buddhist Studies & Civilization
- M. Tech
- M. Sc
- MA/M.Sc. in Applied Psychology
- MSW (Master in Social Work)
- MDRA (Master in Disability Rehabilitation and Administration)
- MPPG (Master in Public Policy & Governance)
- M. Phil in Clinical Psychology, Buddhist Studies & Civilization
- Ph.D etc
- For Under Graduate Progtramme- candidates must have passed 12th class from the recognized board/school.
- For Post Graduate Progtramme- Applicants who are going to apply for post graduate courses must have graduate degree from the recognized university or institution.
Application Fee Detail:
Candidates (for General/OBC) need to pay the application fee of Rs.1, 200 and Rs. 600 for SC/ST Candidate/programme) through Demand Draft, Debit/Credit Card, Net Banking.
Offline Payment of Fee:
Demand Draft(DD) should be in favour of “Gautam Buddha University ” payble at Delhi, Noida & Greater Noida.
Candidates will be admitted in the desired course on the basis of merit list prepared by Gautam Buddha University.
How to Apply for Gautam Buddha University Admission:
- Candidates seeking to get enrolled with Gautam Buddha University Admission are required to visit the official website that is www.gbu.ac.in
- Then, press “admission” tab which is available on the menu bar of the home page.
- After that, select “Online Admission 2016-17” link and fill the personal detail, academic detail within correct manner.
- Now, upload scanned passport size photographs and make payment carefully.
- At last, submit button and take printout of the form for future use.
Admission Office, Gautam Buddha University,
Yamuna Expressway, Greater Noida,
Gautam Budh Nagar, Uttar Pradesh, 201312
|Last date of receiving completed application form for Undergraduates, Post Graduates, Doctoral and other Professional Programmes (GPTU/GPT/GPTR)||31st March 2016|
|Last date of receiving completed application form for B.Sc., B.Voc. (Food Processing), B. Arch/MA/MSW/M.Sc. and B.A.(Hons.)-MA/M.Phil (Buddhist Studies & Civilization)||11th July 2016|
|Last Date to Submit the hard copy of completed application form for GPTU/GPT/GPTR and rest of the other programmes||5th April, 2016 and 16th July, 2016 respectively|
|Date of Written Examination for all concerned Programmes||24th April 2016|
You can check Official Link for more detail regarding Gautam Buddha University Admission 2016.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On