Latest Vacancy Notification released to enroll JRF, Officer, Project Assistant and other posts through GBPIHED Recruitment advertisement. So, interested job seekers who have a dream to work with this reputed G.B. Pant National Institute of Himalayan Environment and Sustainable Development can apply through Walk-in-process.
Crucial Points Of This Page
Aspirants who are willing to apply for G.B. Pant National Institute of Himalayan Environment and Sustainable Development Recruitment need to appear in Walk-in-Interview on 17-04-2017. Eligible aspirants are required to comprehend the entire page before appearing in Interview. You should bring your all the documents/ testimonials as well as original also at the time of Interview for verification.
|Name of the Organization||G.B. Pant National Institute of Himalayan Environment and Sustainable Development|
|Total No. of Posts||10|
|Walk-in interview will be held on||17-04-2017|
GBPIHED Vacancies and Required Qualification:
|Posts Name||No. of Posts||Required Qualification|
|Junior Research/Project Fellow||01||Ist Class Master Degree in Earth Science/Geography/RS & GIS or relevant subject/ B. Tech. in relevant brand of Engineering|
|Field/Office Assistant||02||Bachelor degree in Science/Arts|
|Junior Research Fellow/Junior Project Fellow||02||Ist Class Master Degree in Physics/Geology/Earth Science/Geography or relevant subject /B. Tech. in relevant brand of Engineering|
|Field Assistant||02||Graduate with 2 years field experience in Himalayan terrain|
|Project Assistant||02||M.Sc. in food nutrition/ food science and nutrition|
Get Here: Latest Jobs As Per Your Qualification
Limitations of Age and Salary Details:
|Posts Name||Limitations of Age||Salary Details|
|Junior Research/Project Fellow||28 years||Rs. 25,000/- pm +HRA for NET JRF qualified candidate or Rs. 16,000/- pm +HRA for non NET|
|Programme Officer||45 years||Rs. 31,890/-|
|Field/Office Assistant||Rs.10,000/-per month + HRA @ 10%|
|Junior Research Fellow/Junior Project Fellow||28 years||Rs. 16,000/- pm +HRA for NET JRF/GATE qualified or Rs. 12,000/- pm +HRA for others|
|Field Assistant||45 years||Rs. 10,000/-|
|Project Assistant||28 years||Rs. 8000/-|
GBPIHED Recruitment Official Notification: Download PDF
Mode To Get Recruited:
To get recruited for GBPIHED Jobs, candidates are required to undergo Interview and have to crack it which will be conducted by the expert committee of this well-known G.B. Pant National Institute of Himalayan Environment and Sustainable Development.
Must Go Through Below Given Articles:
Applying Procedure for GBPIHED Recruitment:
- Contenders are going to apply for the advertised post, are firstly required to log on to the official site that is gbpihed.gov.in
- After that press on ‘Recruitment’ link visible Under “Announcement” tab on the home page.
- After pressing “Recruitment” link you have to hit on “Walk-in Interview for Project/Contractual-based Temporary Positions of JRF/Project Fellow (1 No.), Programme Officer (1 No.), Field/ Office Assistant (2 Nos.), JRF/JPF(2 Nos.), Field Assistant(2 Nos.), Project Assistant (2 Nos.), Junior Hindi Translater (1 No.) at HQs, GBPNIHESD, Kosi – Katarmal Almora” link on appeared page.
- Then you need to go through the complete details and write the application in proper format.
- After that attached the copies of all required documents and certificates related to qualification and experience along with application from.
- Applying candidates are required to know that they have to forward an advance copy of the GBPIHED Application Form to the administrative officer by email address given below.
- Then eligible appliers need to walk-in for interview along with original particulars on below scheduled date and time.
- Finally you are required to bring along all certificates, testimonial along with application in original at the time of Walk-in-interview.
Check Now: Daily Job Updates
Kosi-Katarmal (Almora) campus of the Institute
Walk-in Interview will be held on: 17-04-2017
To attain more updated facts about GBPIHED Recruitment 2017 you may check the Official Notification given above.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Jobs by Organization||Upcoming Government Jobs|
|Sarkari Exam Result||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Free Job Updates|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|