G.B. Pant National Institute of Himalayan Environment and Sustainable Development has broadcasted a job advertisement concerning to GBPIHED Recruitment. Institute intends to engage eligible aspirants for filling up the various posts of Project Assistant. Aspirants, who are looking for jobs under this government Institute, can apply for GBPIHED Recruitment 2017 by submitting an advance copy of the application before attending the Interview.
Focal Points Of Page:
More related details about GBPIHED Jobs can be obtained from here that is well placed on this web page. Candidates satisfying requisite eligibility criteria for declared post may send their applications and thereafter, attend the walk-in interview after comprehending the complete page structured below by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
|Name of the Organization||G.B. Pant National Institute of Himalayan Environment and Sustainable Development|
|Walk-in interview will be held on||03-03-2017|
- Job hunters willing to apply must have M.Sc. in food nutrition / food science and nutrition / chemistry / life science with minimum 55% percent marks from any acknowledged University / Institute and should have knowledge and understanding of biochemical tests of biological samples specially food ingredients.
- Candidates applying for said post should have Skills To Communicate with the local people of target community, required for knowing their nutritional intake in form of food.
Check Now: Latest M.sc Jobs
Upper age limit for the general category candidate is 28 years and 3 years relaxation to OBC, 5 year to SC / ST and 10 years of relaxation to PH category candidates will be admissible.
Candidates who will be appointed for any of the aforesaid post will be getting a consolidated salary of Rs.8000/- per month which is offered by G.B. Pant National Institute of Himalayan Environment and Sustainable Development.
GBPIHED Recruitment: Official Notification
Selection Process for GBPIHED Vacancy:
- Engagement of the candidate will be initially made on the basis of his / her applications, based on information furnished by them.
- Thereafter interview boards will shortlist the candidates on the basis of their performance in interview.
- No TA / DA will be paid for attending the interview.
Applying Procedure for GBPIHED Vacancies:
- Individuals, who are intending to apply for the advertised post, are firstly required to log on to the official site that is gbpihed.gov.in.
- Now, press ‘Recruitment’ link available Under “Announcement” tab on the home page.
- Thereafter, hit on “Walk-in Interview for Project /Contractual-based Temporary Positions of Project Assistant (2 Nos.), in DST-NRDMS funded project “Nutritional status of Traditional foods of Uttarakhand utilized by Scheduled community”, at HQs, GBPNIHESD, Kosi – Katarmal Almora” link on appeared page.
- After this, go through the complete details and write the application in proper format.
- Attached the copies of all required documents and certificates related to qualification and experience along with application from.
- Candidate may forward an advance copy of the application to the administrative officer by email (email@example.com) and copy to firstname.lastname@example.org clearly mentioning the position applied for before attending the interview.
- After that eligible appliers need to walk-in for interview along with original particulars on below scheduled date and time.
- Candidates are required to bring along all certificates, testimonial along with application in original at the time of interview.
Grab Today: Latest Recruitment Notification
Kosi-Katarmal (Almora) campus of the Institute
Walk-in Interview will be held on: 03-03-2017 at 11:00 a.m.
Note: To attain more updated facts about GBPIHED Recruitment 2017 you may check the Official Notification.
You Might Be Interested for Other Job Options: