An advertisement as GBPIHED Recruitment has been strewed by G.B. Pant National Institute of Himalayan Environment and Sustainable Development. Applications are invited for filling up various positions of Project Coordinator and JRF / JPF. Applicants who wish to apply for GBPIHED Recruitment 2017 they may attend the interview along with essential particulars on the date that is framed below.
This Page Contains:
Remaining information in concern of GBPIHED Jobs can be attained from this page that is well furnished below by team of recruitmentresult.com. Interested candidates are required to rush for walk-In Interview along with original particulars in support of academics qualification on specified dates as shown below. So, candidates are requested to go through the whole notification before applying.
|Organization Name||G.B. Pant National Institute of Himalayan Environment and Sustainable Development|
|Walk – In Interview Date||18th January 2017|
- Project Coordinator
- Junior Research Fellow / Junior Project Fellow
Candidates applying for GBPIHED Vacancy must attain First class Master Degree in Botany / Forestry / Environmental Sciences / Forest Management / Wildlife Sociology / Economics from recognized university / Institute with relevant years of experience in related field.
Check Now: Latest Post Graduate Jobs
Contender’s upper age limit is 35 years for those applying for Project Coordinator post and 28 years of maximum age must be attained by candidates applying for Junior Research Fellow / Junior Project Fellow post as on the last date of receipt of applications.
Selected job hunters for Project Coordinator post will earn consolidated pay of Rs. 30,000/- p.m. and those who will get recruited for Junior Research Fellow/Junior Project Fellow vacancy will be getting the pay scale of Rs. 25,000/-p.m. for NET (JRF) qualified candidates & Rs.16,000/- p.m. for Non NET (JPF).
GBPIHED Recruitment: Official Notification
Mode of Selection:
Firstly candidates will be initially selected on the basis of written test and then the consideration of eligible contenders will be made on the basis of Interview for final selection. No TA / DA will be given for attending the interview.
How to apply for GBPIHED Recruitment:
- You need to visit official website of organization that is gbpihed.gov.in
- After that move to “Recruitment” tab visible on home page.
- Then you need choose “Walk-in Interview for Project / Contractual-based Temporary Positions of Project Coordinator under DST-SEED-TIME funded project (01 No.), JRF / JPF under NMHS (1 No.) at Garhwal Unit, Upper Bhaktiyana, Po-Box-92, Sringar, Garhwal-246 174, Uttarakhand, GBPNIHESD (Date of Interview: 18 January 2017, 10:30 A.M.)” link for which you want to apply.
- Read all the instructions carefully presented in the notification.
- After reading complete details, prepare an Application in correct manner.
- Fill your application form with complete details in accurate manner without any mistakes.
- After that you need to attach all the relevant photo copies of documents / testimonials in support of proof of age, qualification, experience, reservation and various others.
- Lastly you need to appear in Interview with your applications to venue given below.
Grab Today: Latest Recruitment Notification
G.B. Pant National Institute of Himalayan Environment and Sustainable Development,
Garhwal Unit, Upper Bhaktiyana,
Check Now: More Jobs in Uttarakhand
Walk-in interview will be held on: 18th January 2017
Candidates are requested to visit the Official Notification to obtain more information about GBPIHED Recruitment 2017.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Private Jobs|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|