Govind Ballabh Pant University Of Agriculture & Technology is all set to organize GBPUAT Counselling. Students, who’re going to appear in GBPUAT Counselling 2019, can check complete details such as GBPUAT Counselling Schedule, Registration Date from here and report on time at venue given below on scheduled date.
Highlights of GBPUAT Counselling:
- Conducting Body: Govind Ballabh Pant University Of Agriculture & Technology
- Admission in: UG/PG Courses
- Category: GBPUAT Counselling 2019
- Last Date to Apply: Check Below
- Official Website: www.gbpuat.ac.in
GBPUAT Counselling 2019
GBPUAT Counseling Procedure:
Qualified students in GB Pant University Entrance Exam need to follow below given instructions to attend GB Pant University Counselling.
- Candidates have to appear for Govind Ballabh Pant University Of Agriculture & Technology Counselling on scheduled date that is different according to the courses.
- Entire process will be held through offline mode and seats will be allotted to candidates according to their merit list of entrance exam.
- Applicants are required to bring all original required documents with them and also 2 set of photocopies at time of program, until candidates will not show all original documents seats will not be allotted.
- After seat allotment applicants have to visit below mentioned venue and pay admission fee on time.
Check Now: Counselling Procedure in Details
- Students should need to pay the following fee through Bank drafts of Advance fee (b) and fee (c) should be drawn in favour of the Comptroller, G.B. Pant University of Agriculture & Technology, Pantnagar, payable at State Bank of India (Code No. 1133), UCO Bank (Code No. 678) or Punjab National Bank (Code No. 4446) Pantnagar.
- In case you are granted admission to any of the programmes, an Advance fee will be adjusted against the University fee and the total amount of University fee shall be paid by the candidates before issuing the ID number.
- Students who will take admission in B.Sc. (Food Technology) Self-financed programme will have to deposit a sum of Rs. 50000/- per annum in addition to University fee at the time of deposition of fee for admission.
- If the candidate fails to register within the stipulated period his/her admission will stand automatically cancelled.
Check Now: Counselling Schedule
Candidates have to bring below mentioned documents along with them at time of counseling.
- Attested photocopies of High School Certificate and Marksheet along with the originals.
- Attested photocopies of Intermediate Certificate and Marksheet along with the originals.
- Attested photocopies of Marksheet(s) and Certificate(s) of any other higher degree qualification(s) that you may possess along with the originals.
- Attested photocopy of Domicile Certificate of Uttarakhand State issued by the competent authority after 20 Nov 2001 along with the original (Essential).
- Attested photocopy of Rural/Sports/Agriculturist Weightage Certificate/J&K Resident/Kashmiri Migrants Certificate alongwith original.
- Character/Conduct Certificate in original from the Head of the Institution last attended (Essential).
- Five-passport size photographs with name and Roll Number written on the back.
- The Medical fitness Certificate from the Chief Medical Officer of a District/Chief Medical Superintendent of Govt. Base Hospital.
- Attested photocopy of Category Certificate (SC/ST) issued after 21 Nov. 2001. In case of OBC category, the OBC Certificate issued after 31.3.2017 on the prescribed proforma.
- Solemn Voluntary declaration
- On the directives of the Hon’ble Supreme Court an affidavit duly signed by the candidate and his/her parents/guardian for non-participation in ragging on a non-judicial stamp paper of Rs.10.00 duly notarized.
- A Gap Certificate accounting for discontinuity of more than three months after leaving the Institution last attended. (The employee should bring certificate from employer, others should produce a sworn affidavit duly notarized on stamp paper of Rs.10/- Notary stamps Rs.10/- (total value Rs.20/-).
- The Migration/Transfer Certificate in original to be submitted within three months of the admission.
Check Here: Documents Required For Counseling
Points To Be Noted:
- Contenders who have applied for admission to M.Tech programme based on B.Tech and merit are requested to submit their final year Marksheet / Transcript.
- They will be eligible only during IInd counselling if there are vacant seats and students for Other States having GATE qualifying marks in Agricultural Engineering will be eligible only during IInd counselling, if there are vacant seats.
Read Now: Counselling Tips & Techniques
GBPUAT 2019 Counseling Schedule:
|Sl.No.||Event Name||Dates (Tentative)|
|1||Payment of Fees||First to second week of June 2019|
|2||Registration and Filling of Choices||First to second week of June 2019|
|3||Allotment of Seats||Third week of June 2019|
|4||Reporting at Allotted Institutes||Third to fourth week of June 2019|
|1||Payment of Fees||Fourth week of June to first week of July 2019|
|2||Registration and Filling of Choices||Fourth week of June to first week of July 2019|
|3||Allotment of Seats||First week of July 2019|
|4||Reporting at Allotted Institutes||First to second week of July 2019|
|1||Payment of Fees||Third week of July 2019|
|2||Registration and Filling of Choices||Third week of July 2019|
|3||Allotment of Seats||Fourth week of July 2019|
|4||Reporting at Allotted Institutes||Fourth week of July 2019|
Press Here for: GBPUAT Official Link
Check more details about GBPUAT Counselling 2019 by going through this Official Link. Dear candidate if you want to get more details regarding counseling and other information in your inbox then you have to free subscribe on our web portal or you can also join us by Facebook or Google plus. If you have any query you may ask in comment box.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|Education Loans for Students||How Do Toppers Study?|
|List Of Entrance Exam in India||College is Registered OR AICTE Approved?|
|Best Career Opportunities||Scholarship in India|