Govind Ballabh Pant University of Agriculture and Technology has professed a job notification regarding GBPUAT Recruitment. University intends to hire dynamic and eligible job seekers for filling up the vacancies of SRF Posts. For this concern application forms have been invited, so the aspirants who aspire to empanel the university can grab the opportunity by applying for GBPUAT Recruitment 2017.
This Page Includes:
Interested candidates are required to send their duly filled applications in the prescribed format on or before last date, which is tailored below. Appliers are informed that they need to rush for the walk-in interview, after sending the application for applying against GBPUAT Jobs that is to be held on stipulated dates and time.
|Name Of University||Govind Ballabh Pant University of Agriculture and Technology|
|End Date To Submit Applications||11th January 2017|
Senior Research Fellow
Applying aspirants must possess Master’s degree in Genetics & Plant Breeding / Vegetable Science / Horticulture and having experience of working in crop improvement programme from recognized Institution / University.
You Can Also Check: Latest Post Graduate Jobs
Age limit of the applying candidate will be relaxable as per the organization norms.
GBPUAT Recruitment: Official Notification
The successfully appointed contenders for SRF post will be getting fixed amount of salary that is Rs.25000/- per month + HRA (as per norm) as a salary from the organization.
Mode of Assortment:
- The recruitment of appliers will be done on the basis of screening and thereafter on the basis of Interview which will be conducted by selection authority of University.
- No TA/ DA will be granted to applicants for attending the interview.
Read Below Provided Articles:
Steps to Apply for GBPUAT Recruitment:
- Firstly you need to log on to official website of organization that is www.gbpuat.ac.in
- Then go to “Employment” tab available at middle of home page.
- Here candidates are required to hit on “Advertisement for SRF in Department of Vegetable Science” link available in drop down list on the home page only.
- Now you need to read all the opened instructions carefully and thoroughly.
- After reading complete details aspirants are required to fill the application on plain paper by furnishing complete details like Name of the post, Name of the applicant, Father’s name, Permanent Address, Date of birth, Educational Qualification, Experience if any and other relevant details and must affix recent passport size photograph on the space provided.
- Enclosed application completed in all aspects should be attached with attested copies of all certificates / Degree / Testimonials in support of academic qualification must be sent to the below given address latest by the last date.
- No separate interview letter will be issued and no TA / DA will be paid for appearing in the interview. Candidates should bring their original certificates for verification at the time of interview.
Dr. Y.V. Singh, Project Leader,
Department of Vegetable Science,
College of Agriculture, G.B.P.U.A. & T,
Pantnagar- 263145, Uttarakhand
Check Now: Jobs in Uttarakhand
- End date to submit application form: 11th January 2017
- Interview will be held on: 12th January 2017 at 10:00 a.m.
Check Official Notification link available on this page for more details related to GBPUAT Recruitment 2017.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Employment News This Week Highlights|