GCET Admit Card
Are you going to participate in Goa Common Entrance Test? Then check out latest details about GCET Admit Card from here!!! Directorate of Technical Education, Goa is planned to release Goa CET Hall Ticket for successfully registered candidates. Applied candidates get their admit card through online mode by using some registration details. All the latest updates regarding GCET Admit Card 2017 can be checked through this page, so please go through this time to time.
Every year Goa Common Entrance Test is organized by the Directorate of Technical Education, Goa for providing admission to talented candidates into various Professional courses such as BHMS, MBBS, BDS, B.E. and B.Pharm. Candidates who are planned for this examination, they must have obtained their admit card to get successful entrance in the examination hall. The easiest manner to download the hall ticket is provided on this page by the squad of recruitmentresult.com, so check the details carefully.
How to Download GCET Hall Ticket?
- Aspirants wish to get the concerned call letter for exam to get admittance in different Professional courses need to go through official website of organization that is www.dtegoa.gov.in.
- Now, choose appropriate link of concerned admit card from the home page.
- Enter your Registration No, Roll No, Date of Birth and Password and press the submit tab.
- After that, your call letter will display on the computer screen.
- At last, take print out of it for further attending the entrance exam.
Must Read: How to Download Admit Card?
GCET Admit Card
Other Details Regarding Goa CET Admit Card:
- Directorate of Technical Education, Goa will allot Photo-hall ticket for GOA Common Entrance Test, only to the candidates who will successfully complete their application procedure. And on completion of making payment of exam fee that must be accompanied with three passport size photographs and self-attested copies of the prescribed documents.
- Concerned exam authority will issue the GCET Exam Hall Ticket to the candidates in person only.
- All the candidates who are going to appear for this exam are advised to check all the details available on the call letter. In case of any discrepancy, candidates must inform DTE, Goa office.
- Goa Common Entrance Test call letter must be kept safe as candidates are require to produce ‘Photo Admit Cards’ for appearing in the test at designated centre and also for counseling and admission.
Want to Know? Tips To Create Your Own Study Guide
Details Mentioned in the GCET Call Letter:
Candidates must check the below given details on the hall ticket and if there is any mistake then please concern to the authorized person within specific time.
- Name of the Participant
- GCET Exam Center
- Date and Time of Exam
- Photograph and Signature
- List of directions to be followed by the participants
Read Here: Best Ways To Finish Exam On Time
|Last date for receiving applications and issue of admit cards||April 2017|
|Last date for receiving applications and issue of admit cards (with additional late fees of Rs. 1000/-)||April 2017|
|Dates of GCET||May 2017|
Note: You must check this Official Link; for getting GCET Admit Card. Candidates may bookmark this page by pressing CONTROL+D, for acquiring updates regarding GCET Admit Card 2017.
You May Read This: Strategies To Improve Memory
Team of recruitmentresult.com is wishing ‘Good Luck’ to the students for their Common Entrance Test. Applicants are advised to subscribe our free email service for getting latest updates about Directorate of Technical Education, Goa Recruitment Exam, previous year papers, answer key, result etc direct in their mail box. Candidates if you have any query than you can write your valuable comment in comment box. You may also join us on Facebook and Google plus.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|GCET Answer Key||GCET Online Registration|
|Goa CET Results||Health Hazards due to over Studying|
|Last Minute Exam Preparation Tips||How To Find Online Study Material|
|Strategies To Improve Memory||How to Get in the Mood to Study|