After qualifying Goa CET Entrance Examination, get the details of GCET Counselling which is scheduled to be held in the month of June 2018 from this page. Goa CET Result has announced on May 14, 2018 and now the organization has released Goa CET Counseling Dates – (Round Wise) Schedule.
Before going to attend Goa CET Counseling, you need to go through GCET Seat Allotment process and also submit GCET Counselling form till date of closing that is given below. So, acquire Round Wise Goa CET Counselling 2018 details through this page.
GCET Round Wise Schedule
Goa CET Seat Allotment process will be done according to the merit of applicants. You’re advised to follow below stated guidelines to submit Counselling Form.
You may check this page that is well designed by the team of recruitmentresult.com to get complete details about Goa CET Counselling Procedure. By following below given GCET Counselling 2018–19 Process, you can easily get the seat for B.E. & B.Pharm courses.
Check Here: Counselling Schedule
GCET Counselling Procedure
1) Submission of Counseling Form:
- First of all, visit the official site that is www.dtegoa.gov.in.
- Choose link ‘GCET 2018 counseling from homepage.
- Fill GCET Counselling form with required information.
- During admission process, you will get a Login Id and Password.
- Applicants should take two prints out of registration form.
2) Choice Filling:
- After filling GCET Counselling registration form, you are required to fill their choices.
- Candidates should select suitable choices according to their preference.
- Students can edit/ modify/ delete their choices.
- At last save your choices and take print out of saved choices for future use.
Check Out: Documents Required For Counseling
3) Verification of Documents:
Applicants are required to bring below stated documents in originals and one set of photocopies for verification at time of document verification:
- Original copy of GCET Counseling letter.
- 2 sets of photocopies of10th and 12th mark sheets and each documents
- Rank Card or GCET hall ticket / The Score card
- An Original degree/provisional certificate if the candidates are perusing.
- Caste certificate / Medical documents.
- 4-6 Passport size photographs, colored / black and white.
- Original Goa CET Admit card with Xerox copy.
- A bank draft according to the discussed on University of IP prospect.
- Cast Certificate in case of SC/ST/OBC category.
4) Allocation of Seats:
- Candidates can check their allotment result through login your account and also verify that seat shall be allotted as per merit list ranking, availability of seat, categorical reservation and withdrawals from allotment.
- After allotment, applicants should pay admission fees of as per your courses and if you are satisfied with allocation and want to freeze up seat then you can pay fees using either online or offline mode.
- And, if you are not satisfied with allocation, you can apply for next counseling session. If an appliers, who fails to produce appropriate documents of reservations, then they will be described in general category as well.
5) Reporting to the College:
If applicants will pay entire fee and wants to confirm seat allotted to you, it can be completed by printing admission slip and reporting to selected college in time period chosen as per schedule.
Check Now: Counselling Procedure in Detail
|Sr. No.||College Name||Sr. No.||College Name|
|1||Goa Medical College||8||Goa Dental College & Hospital|
|2||Goa College of Engineering||9||Padre Conceicao College of Engineering|
|3||Shree Rayeshwar Institute of Engg. & Info Tech.||10||Don Bosco College of Engineering|
|4||Agnel Institute of Technology and Design||11||Goa College of Pharmacy|
|5||P.E. S.Rajaram & Tarabai Bandekar College of Pharmacy||12||Goa College of Architecture|
|6||Shri Kamaxidevi Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital||13||Gomantak Ayurveda Mahavidyalaya & Research Centre|
|7||Institute of Nursing Education||14||Vrundavan Institute of Nursing Education, Colvale|
Must Know: Counselling Tips & Techniques
GCET Counselling 2018 Schedule:
|Announcement of dates of GCET 2018||30 Nov 2017|
|Start date of downloading prospectus from website||31 Mar 2018|
|Start of receiving forms for GCET||02 Apr 2018|
|Last date for receiving applications and issue of admit cards||07 Apr 2018|
|Last date for receiving applications and issue of admit cards|
(with additional late fees of Rs. 1500/-)
|27 Apr 2018|
|Date of GCET 2018||08 and 09 May 2018|
|Result declaration||14 May 2018|
|Start of receiving of application forms for Admission (FORM A/B/C) at notified location||17 May 2018|
|Last date for receiving forms for Admission (FORM A/B/C) at notified location||25 May 2018|
|Display of Eligibility List at Admission Centre||06 Jun 2018|
|Last date for compliance with deficiencies in eligibility||08 Jun 2018|
|Display of Provisional Merit List at Admission Centre||13 Jun 2018|
|Display of Final Merit List at Admission Centre||15 Jun 2018|
|First Round of Admission||18 to 22 Jun 2018|
|Second Round of Admission||12 to 18 Jul 2018|
|Third Round of Admission|
09 to 13 Aug 2018
Studentscan get other details about GCETCounselling 2018 through this Official Link. Bookmark our web portal and get latest updates about Goa CET Counselling Process, admit Card, Results etc. Thank You…
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|GCET Online Registration||GCET Syllabus|
|Education Loans for Students||Entrance Exam in India|
|Best Career Opportunities||GCET Answer Key|
|GCET Admit Card||Scholarship in India|