GCET Online Registration
Directorate of Technical Education, Government of Goa has released a notification to invite eligible candidates for GCET Online Registration. Concerned education authority conducts Goa Common Entrance Test every year to provide admission to candidates at various Professional courses. This Entrance exam is going to be held on 10th and 11th May 2016 according to subject for the academic year 2016-17. All those candidates who are interested in getting admission in the State of Goa may acquire all details regarding GCET Online Registration 2016 from this page. Students are advised to ensure their eligibility and check exam date before sending the filled application form till the last date that is indicated below.
|Organization Name||Government Of Goa, Directorate Of Technical Education|
|Name Of Examination||Goa Common Entrance Test|
Candidates who aspire to take admission in any of below mentioned Professional Degree course and willing to get all necessary details related to GCET Online Registration such as Eligibility criteria, exam date, application fee and procedure to apply, must thoroughly check this page of recruitmentresult.com. Applicants who fulfill all eligibility criteria can submit application form till 2nd April 2016.
GCET Online Registration
- Bachelor of Ayurveda Medicine & Surgery (B.A.M.S.)
- Allied Health Sciences
- B.Sc. in Nursing
Check Here:- Best Career Opportunities
- Candidates must have passed/have appeared, or are appearing at HSSC (Std. XIIth Science) or equivalent examination with 50% of marks (40% of SC/ST and 45% in case of PH candidates) from recognized board of examination with Physics, Mathematics, Biology, English and Chemistry.
- Admission of candidates to Degree Courses in Architecture shall be on the basis of scores obtained at NATA (National Aptitude Test in Architecture), conducted by Council of Architecture, and qualifying exam (Std. XIIth /HSSC.)
Candidates who want to apply for Goa Common Entrance Test should not be less than 17 years of age.
The applicant should submit the Demand Draft of Rs. 1500/- payable in favour of “Director of Technical Education” at Panaji-Goa, on any Scheduled Bank.
Procedure of Selection:
- Selection of candidates will be done on the basis of marks obtained in Goa Common Entrance Test.
- On the basis of marks in entrance examination candidates have to appear for further counseling process.
GCET Exam Pattern:
- Entrance Test will comprise of following subjects:
- Each paper consist 75 multiple choice questions of 1 mark each and no marks will be deducted for any wrong answer.
- Language of the paper will be in English Only.
- Time Duration of each exam shall be of 2 hours.
Steps To Apply for Goa Common Entrance Test:
- Desirous candidates are first of all required to fill GCET application form by downloading it through official website that is dtegoa.gov.in.
- Now, hit on “Admissions Prospectus” link visible at left side of the homepage and then select “APPLICATION FORM FOR GCET 2016- FORM (A)” link or download the format of application.
- Go through the notification completely and ensure your eligibility for the getting admittance.
- After this fill application form in prescribed format with all mandatory details and attach copies of required documents and certificates.
- The applicant should submit the Application Form for GCET-2016 in person at the notified “Application Reception Centre” as per centre opted, along with a DD and three identical photographs as indicated, and obtain the Photo-Admit Card, from the Admission Committee, on the same day.
- Incomplete Application Forms shall not be accepted. Application Form for GCET-16 shall not be accepted by post or through messenger. Forms shall be accepted with additional Late Fee of Rs. 1000/- till scheduled date that is 29-04-2016.
Read Also:- Process To Fill Online Form
GCET Online Registration 2016 Important Dates:
|Last date for receiving applications and issue of admit cards||02-04-2016|
|Last date for receiving applications and issue of admit cards (with additional late fees of Rs. 1000/-)||29-04-2016|
|Dates of GCET||10-05-2016 & 11-05-2016|
|Expected date of result of GCET||18- 05- 2016|
|Start of receiving of application forms for Admission (FORM B/B1) at notified location||19-05-2016 (Thu)|
|Last date for receiving forms for Admission (FORM B/B1) at notified location||27-05-2016 (Fri)|
|Display of Eligibility List at Admission Centre||07-06-2016 (Tue)|
|Last date for compliance with deficiencies in eligibility||09-06-2016 (Thu)|
|Display of Provisional Merit List at Admission Centre||13-06-2016 (Mon)|
|Display of Final Merit List at Admission Centre||15-06-2016 (Wed)|
|First Round of Admission||16-06-2016(Thu) to 24-06-2016(Fri)|
|Second Round of Admission||18-07-2016(Mon) to 21-07-2016(Thu)|
|Extra Round of Admission due to unexpected circumstances (if required)||As notified in news papers|
|Special Round of Admission to fill vacant seats (if any) in MBBS/BDS Courses||30-09-2016 (Fri)|
Note: Read Official Notification, to collect more information regarding GCET Online Registration. We keep update all latest information about GCET Online Registration on this page so please bookmark this page, by pressing control+D.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|GCET Answer Key||Goa CET Results|
|Last Minute Exam Preparation Tips||Effective Time Table For Studies|
|Education Loans for Students||Tips to Make Study Interesting|
|Entrance Exam in India||Top Universities in India|
|Scholarship in India||Top Colleges in India|