GCET Online Registration
Soon the GCET Online Registration for Goa CET Exam is going to be started. The Directorate of Technical Education, Government of Goa is going to conduct this exam for candidates interested in taking admission in B.E., B.Pharm courses in institutions of Goa. To appear in the GCET Exam, interested candidates meeting the Eligibility Criteria need to fill up the GCET Online Application Form that will be available from March 2018. According to the recent notification the Goa CET Exam Date is also released and it is going to be held on 08-05-2018 & 09-05-2018. Further information about GCET Online Registration 2018 is presented in the below section, have a look..
Highlights Of This Page:
GCET is a state level examination which is conducted to provide admission to various courses in the stream of Medical, Engineering, Architecture, Homeopathy etc. Candidates who are interested in these courses and looking for admission in the state of Goa, then this exam is going to prove best gateway for them. Candidates can apply for this exam by filling GCET application form on or before the last date which is stated below by the unit of recruitmentresult.com.
GCET Online Registration
GCET Courses offered:
GCET Eligibility Criteria:
Candidates must have passed/have appeared, or are appearing at HSSC (Std. XIIth Science) or equivalent examination with 50% of marks (40% of SC/ST and 45% in case of PH candidates) from recognized board of examination with Physics, Mathematics, Biology, English and Chemistry.
Age Limitation for Filling up Application of GCET 2018:
- Candidates who want to apply for Goa Common Entrance Test should not be less than 17 years of age.
- No age limit, minimum or maximum, is specified for admission to Engineering and Pharmacy Courses
GCET Application Fee:
Application fees will be submitted via Demand draft for Rs.1800/-payable at Panaji, in favour of “Director of Technical Education” drawn on any Scheduled Bank, or any other approved form of remittance, as may be duly notified
Procedure of Selection in GCET:
- Selection of candidates will be done on the basis of marks obtained in Goa Common Entrance Test.
- On the basis of marks in Entrance Examination candidates have to appear for further counseling process.
- After successful completion of counseling, candidates will be able to get admission in the allotted college as per their course.
GCET Exam Pattern:
|Sr.No||Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks|
- No marks will be deducted for any wrong answer.
- Language of the paper will be in English Only.
- Time Duration of each exam shall be of 2 hours.
Must Go Through These Articles, For Doing Preparation Of Exam:
GCET Exam Centres:
|S.No||Goa CET 2017 Exam Centre||Centre Code||Exam Centre Address|
|1.||Tiswadi Cujira(Bambolim)||10||Dhempe Higher Secondary School of Arts & Science|
|2.||Panaji||11||Goa College of Pharmacy|
|3.||Verna||12||Fr. Agnel Multipurpose Hr. Secondary School|
|4.||Navelim||13||Rosary College/Higher Secondary School of Arts & Commerce|
|5.||Vasco||14||Deep Vihar High School|
|6.||Mapusa||15||Purushottam Walawalkar Higher Secondary School|
|7.||Ponda 1||16||A.J. De Almeida High School|
|8.||Ponda (Farmagudi)||17||G. V. Ms. Smt. N. J. Aguiar Higher Secondary School|
|9.||Bicholim||18||Narayan Zantye College of Commerce|
|10.||Curchorem||19||Smt. Chandrabhaga T. Naik Higher Secondary School|
|11.||Porvorim||20||Vidya Prabodhini Higher Secondary School|
|12.||Assagao||21||DM’s PVS Sarojini M. Kushe Higher Secondary School|
|13.||Sanquelim||22.||Govt. Higher Secondary School|
|14.||Cuncolim||23.||Maria Bambina Higher Secondary School|
|15.||Dharbandora||24.||BBSS, Vishweshwar Shankar Laad Higher Secondary School|
Steps To Apply for Goa CET Application form:
- Desirous candidates are first of all required to fill application form by downloading it through official website that is dtegoa.gov.in.
- Go to the “Admission” tab in the menu bar and then follow the “Application Form” option.
- After that hit on “GCET Form” and download it in the proper manner.
- Go through the GCET notification completely and ensure your eligibility for the getting admittance.
- After this fill GCET application form in prescribed format with all mandatory details and attach copies of required documents and certificates.
- The applicant should submit the Application Form for GCET in person at the notified “Application Reception Centre” as per centre opted, along with a DD and three identical photographs as indicated, and obtain the Photo-Admit Card, from the Admission Committee, on the same day.
- Incomplete Application Forms shall not be accepted. Application Form for GCET shall not be accepted by post or through messenger. Forms shall be accepted with additional Late Fee of Rs. 1000/- till scheduled date.
Get Here >> GCET Official Notification PDF
GCET Important dates:
- Start of receiving of application forms for GCET-18 (FORM A) at Application Reception Centre: April 2018
- Last date for receiving forms for GCET-18 (FORM A) at Application Reception Centre & Collecting Admit Cards: April 2018
- Last date for receiving of GCET-2018 (Form A) at DTE and collecting Admit Cards (with late fees Rs.1500/-) : April 2018
- Dates of GCET-18: 08-05-2018 & 09-05-2018
- Result of GCET-18 (Expected):May 2018
- Start of receiving of application forms for Admission (FORM B/B1/B2) at notified location: May 2018
- Last date for receiving forms for Admission (FORM B/B1/B2) at notified location: May 2018
- Display of Eligibility List at Admission Centre: June 2018
- Last date for compliance with deficiencies in eligibility: June 2018
- Display of Provisional Merit List at Admission Centre: June 2018
- Display of Final Merit List at Admission Centre: June 2018
- First Round of Admission: June 2018
- Second Round of Admission: July 2018
- Additional Round of Admission: August 2018
- Extra Round of Admission due to unexpected circumstances (if required) as notified in news papers
- Special Round of Admission to fill vacant seats (if any) in MBBS/BDS Courses September 2018
Note: Check above Official Notice, to collect more information regarding GCET Online Registration. We keep update all latest information about GCET Online Registration 2018 on this page so please bookmark this page, by pressing control+D.
Candidates can get updates in their mailbox after subscribing for our free email service. To get updates on your facebook timeline you can join us on facebook and Google plus. We are pleased to hear you, so you can write your vies in the below provided comment box.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|GCET Answer Key||GCET Admit Card|
|Goa CET Results||Top Universities in India|
|Top Colleges in India||Do you need Money for College Fee?|
|Education Loans for Students||How to Get a Free College Education|