GCET Online Registration
Waiting for GCET Online Registration to Begin? Check latest details here!!! Directorate of Technical Education, Government of Goa invites Application Form against notification of Goa Common Entrance Test. Candidates who are willing to get admission to various professional courses in Goa they can apply for this examination. Candidates must check complete details like eligibility, exam date etc from this page before applying for admission. Candidates can fetch updated information of GCET Online Registration 2017 by undergo this page.
GCET is a state level examination which is conducted to provide admission to various courses in the stream of Medical, Engineering, Architecture, Homeopathy etc. Candidates who are interested in these courses and looking for admission in the state of Goa, then this exam is going to prove best gateway for them. Candidates can apply for this exam by filling GCET application form on or before the last date which is stated below by the unit of recruitmentresult.com.
GCET Online Registration
- Bachelor of Ayurveda Medicine & Surgery (B.A.M.S.)
- Allied Health Sciences
- B.Sc. in Nursing
- B.Pharm etc
Check Out: Best Career Opportunities
GCET Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates must have passed/have appeared, or are appearing at HSSC (Std. XIIth Science) or equivalent examination with 50% of marks (40% of SC/ST and 45% in case of PH candidates) from recognized board of examination with Physics, Mathematics, Biology, English and Chemistry.
- Admission of candidates to Degree Courses in Architecture shall be on the basis of scores obtained at NATA (National Aptitude Test in Architecture), conducted by Council of Architecture, and qualifying exam (Std. XIIth /HSSC.)
Candidates who want to apply for Goa Common Entrance Test should not be less than 17 years of age.
The applicant should submit the Demand Draft of Rs. 1500/- (Tentative) payable in favour of “Director of Technical Education” at Panaji-Goa, on any Scheduled Bank.
Procedure of Selection:
- Selection of candidates will be done on the basis of marks obtained in Goa Common Entrance Test.
- On the basis of marks in Entrance Examination candidates have to appear for further counseling process.
- After successful completion of counseling, candidates will be able to get admission in the allotted college as per their course.
GCET Exam Pattern:
|Sr.No||Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks|
- No marks will be deducted for any wrong answer.
- Language of the paper will be in English Only.
- Time Duration of each exam shall be of 2 hours.
Must Go Through These Articles, For Doing Preparation Of Exam:
Steps To Apply for Goa CET Application form:
- Desirous candidates are first of all required to fill application form by downloading it through official website that is dtegoa.gov.in.
- Go to the “Admission” tab in the menu bar and then follow the “Application Form” option.
- After that hit on “GCET Form” and download it in the proper manner.
- Go through the notification completely and ensure your eligibility for the getting admittance.
- After this fill application form in prescribed format with all mandatory details and attach copies of required documents and certificates.
- The applicant should submit the Application Form for GCET in person at the notified “Application Reception Centre” as per centre opted, along with a DD and three identical photographs as indicated, and obtain the Photo-Admit Card, from the Admission Committee, on the same day.
- Incomplete Application Forms shall not be accepted. Application Form for GCET shall not be accepted by post or through messenger. Forms shall be accepted with additional Late Fee of Rs. 1000/- till scheduled date.
Read Now: Procedure To Fill Online Form
Goa CET Important Dates:
|Issuance of Notification||November 2016|
|Commencement of application process||Fourth week of March, 2017|
|Last date for receiving applications and issue of admit cards||First week of April, 2017|
|Last date for receiving applications and issue of admit cards (with additional late fees of Rs. 1000/-)||Last week of April, 2017|
|Dates of GCET||First week of May, 2017|
|Expected date of result of GCET||Third week of May, 2017|
|Display of Eligibility List at Admission Centre||First week of June 2017|
|Starting of Counselling process||June, 2017|
Note: Check Official Website, to collect more information regarding GCET Online Registration. We keep update all latest information about GCET Online Registration 2017 on this page so please bookmark this page, by pressing control+D.
Candidates can get updates in their mailbox after subscribing for our free email service. To get updates on your facebook timeline you can join us on facebook and Google plus. We are pleased to hear you, so you can write your vies in the below provided comment box.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|GCET Answer Key||GCET Admit Card|
|Goa CET Results||Top Universities in India|
|Top Colleges in India||Do you need Money for College Fee?|
|Education Loans for Students||How to Get a Free College Education|