Avail Latest Jobs in Gujarat!!! As, Gujarat Cancer & Research Institute has recently depicted a vacancy advertisement titled as GCRI Recruitment. For the appointment of 43 Teaching Staffs, Non- Teaching staff others in different departments, Gujarat Cancer & Research Institute is looking forward for eligible and motivated candidates. Job finders who wish to enhance their Career in Government Sector must apply for GCRI Recruitment 2017 by submitting their application form till the last date that is 20-03-2017.
Content Of The Page:
Those candidates who are looking for additional information in regard to Gujarat Cancer & Research Institute Recruitment 2017 are suggested to go through the below mentioned page which is well prepared by team members of recruitmentresult.com. Candidates can download GCRI Application Form to apply for GCRI Jobs by the help of some simple and correct steps given below.
|Name of Institute||Gujarat Cancer & Research Institute|
|Total No. of Positions||43|
|Last Date To Apply||20-03-2017|
|Name of the Post||No of Vacancies|
|Assistant Professor Of Medical Oncology||05|
|Junior Lecturer In Radiology||02|
|Senior resident in surgical oncology||01|
|Senior resident in medical oncology||02|
|Senior resident Gynae oncology||02|
|Junior resident palliative medicine||02|
|Part Time Dental Surgeon||01|
|Assistant Medical Sculpture||01|
|Fellow in Medical Physics||02|
|Fellow in Surgical Oncology||07|
|NCRP-ICMR project titled “rural cancer registry-Ahmedabad district|
|For Siddhpur Cancer Care Centre|
Required Qualification and Salary Details:
|Name of the Post||Required Qualification||Salary Details|
|Associate Professor||D.M. (Medical Oncology)||As per Institutes rule|
Assistant Professor Of Medical Oncology
|D.M. (Medical Oncology) / DNB (Medical Oncology)|
|Junior Lecturer In Radiology||M.D. (Radio-Diagnosis) / M.D.(Radiology) / M.S. (Radiology)|
|Senior resident in surgical oncology||D.N.B / M.Ch in Surgical Oncology||Rs. 46000/- per month|
|Senior resident in medical oncology||D.N.B / D.M in Medical Oncology|
|Senior resident Gynae oncology||M. D. / M.S./D.N.B in Gynaecology|
|Junior resident palliative medicine||MBBS||Rs.41440/-|
|Medical officer||M.B.B.S.||Rs. 35000/-|
|Part Time Dental Surgeon||Bachelor of Dental Surgeon / Master of Dental Surgeon||Rs. 10000/-|
|Assistant Medical Sculpture||Degree / Diploma in Fine Arts & Additional Degree & Diploma in Sculpture||As per Institute’s Rules.|
|Hon. Physician||M.D. (Medicine) / DNB (Medicine)|
|Fellow in Medical Physics||M.Sc. (Physics) with DRP.|
M.Sc. (Medical Physics)
|Fellow in Surgical Oncology||M. S. (Gen. Surgery, ENT), DNB (Surgery, ENT)||Rs. 23000/- to Rs. 27000/-|
|Radio Physicist||M.Sc. (Physics) with DRP OR|
M.Sc. (Medical Physics)
|Statistical Assistant||B. Sc. Degree in Statistics and sound knowledge of|
any standard Statistical Software / Package and Computer proficiency
Master in Business Administration Full Time or Diploma with Master in Material
|NCRP-ICMR project titled “rural cancer registry-Ahmedabad district “|
|Bio-Statistician||M.Sc. (Statistics)||Rs. 20000/-|
|Field Investigator||Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.)||Rs. 9000/-|
|Data Manager||Three year graduate degree (with good command over spoken and written grammatical English) with knowledge of data entry|
|For Siddhpur Cancer Care Centre|
|Medical Officers||M.B.B.S.||Rs. 35000/-|
Get Here: Latest Jobs As Per Your Qualification
Limitations of Age:
- For Associate Professor position: Not more than 40 years
- For Radio Physicist position: Not more than 30 years
- For other positions: Must not exceed 35 years.
- Relaxation in upper age limit will be applicable to reserved category candidates as per the norms of organization.
GCRI Recruitment 2017 Notification: Download PDF
Mode of Hiring for GCRI Recruitment:
Job appliers will be selected for Gujarat Cancer & Research Institute Various Jobs on basis of their performance in Personal Interview conducted by selection committee of Gujarat Cancer & Research Institute.
Go through below given articles to crack selection criteria:
Some simple steps to download Application Form:
- Candidates need to download format of application from official site of organization that is gcriindia.org to apply for Gujarat Cancer & Research Institute Vacancies.
- After visiting home page follow the “Employment” section and press on “Applications are invited for Medical and Para-Medical positions: Interested candidates may apply up to 20-03-2017, Monday” link.
- This will take you on new window contains all the relevant details in proper manner.
- Read all the information carefully given in Gujarat Cancer & Research Institute Vacancy Notification and after reading complete details, download the prescribed application form by pressing “Application Form” visible on previous page under “Employment” section.
- Fill application form with correct details in proper manner.
- Affix your passport size photograph on the given space and attach the copies of necessary attested documents with the form.
- After attesting the relevant documents you should enclosed it in sealed envelope super scribing with “The Post Applied For…..”
- Lastly send it to the below stated address.
Grab Now: Latest 15000 Government Jobs
The Incharge Director,
The Gujarat Cancer & Research Institute,
Civil Hospital Campus, Asarwa,
Ahmedabad – 380016
Last date to submit application form for GCRI Recruitment 2017: 20-03-2017
For more details you may check Official Notice Link given above against GCRI Recruitment 2017. Stay connected with our web portal to obtain the upcoming details regarding same.
You can also comment in comment box, if you have any problem. Our expert’s members will try to solve your query as soon as they can. Aspirants can get latest information regarding same by bookmarking this page using CTRL+D. Interested and eligible candidates may also follow us on Face book and Google plus to collect other information about this concern.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On:
|More Jobs in Gujarat||Top 10 Highest Paying Jobs In India|
|Latest Recruitments||Best State Government Jobs|
|Free Job Updates||Employment News This Week Highlights|