GD Topics for MBA Students
Group Discussion is an imperative part of the selection process of well-known B-Schools such as XLRI Jamshedpur, IIMs, NMIMS, MDI Gurgaon, among others. The latest GD Topics for MBA Students is broadly classified on this page. Please have a look…
Before taking admission in management course or getting placements in reputed organization, one must go through the GD round. The below provided Important Group Discussion (Management) Topics with Answers will help you to learn important things to perform better in GD Round.
Latest Group Discussion Topics 2018:
The effectiveness of the Group Discussion is measured upon the group size, time allotment and the active participation of the candidates with the moderator. As more as the Group Communication evolve as efficient as Group Discussion can be. By preparing from the GD topics for MBA job interview or GD topics for MBA admission, you can perform better in the GDPI round.
There are 100 of GD PI topics for MBA but you can start your preparation by work on the Top GD topics for MBA. So let’s discuss about the Latest GD Topics For MBA through this page of recruitmentresult.com.
Read Here About: Group Discussion: Dos and Don’ts
GD Topics for MBA Students
GD Topics 2018:
|End of Globalization/ De-Globalization/ Nationalization||Business & Economy|
|IIM Bangalore, MDI Gurgaon, IIM Lucknow|
|Climate Change/Pollution||Social Issue||IIM Bangalore, IIM Trichy, TISS Mumbai|
|Retirement Homes: Do advantages of living in them outweigh the disadvantages?||Social Issue||TAPMI, IIM Indore|
|Social Media: Impact on human behavior and society||Social Issue||IIM Ranchi, IIM Ahmedabad|
|Impact of technology on Jobs||Current Affairs||MDI Gurgaon, CAP process for New IIMs|
|#Me too campaign||Current Affairs||IIM Ahmedabad, IIM Calcutta,|
|Crypto Currency/ Bitcoin||Current Affairs||IMI Delhi|
|Banking Scams||Current Affairs||MDI Gurgaon|
|Mars Mission for India Justified?||Current Affairs||MDI Gurgaon|
|Decline in open spaces and playgrounds can lead to negative tendencies in children||Social Issue||IIM Ahmedabad|
|Knowledge is the biggest asset you can accumulate||Abstract Topic||IIM Lucknow|
|Is India ready for cashless Economy?||Business & Economy||IIFT|
|Does Travelling help in generating ideas and experiential learning?||Abstract Topic||CAP process for New IIMs|
|Death penalties for perpetrators of crime against women. Is it Justified?||Social Issue||IIM Indore|
Get Best Answer: How TO Prepare For Group Discussion For MBA
MBA GD Topics
Current Affairs Group Discussion Topics:
- GD Topic: Union Budget India 2018
- Is India ready for Electric Vehicles?
- Modicare: Affordable healthcare or a piped dream?
- Bullet Train: Does India really need it?
- Sensex: Sensitivity has nothing to do with economy and society?
- Companies Amendment Bill: Will it be helpful in ease of doing business?
- Gujarat & Himachal Assembly elections: Implications at national level.
- IIM Bill 2017: Is it really beneficial for the students?
- End of subsidy regime: Step needed to propel the wheel of growth
- Mission to MARS: Can India afford spending a fortune on such projects?
- E-commerce: Discounts are harmful in long run?
- War Kashmir Crisis: War not dialogue will end the Crisis?
- Preponing the General Budget: Is preponing the presentation date a good decision?
- Terrorism: Is this the price we have to pay for democracy?
- Linking of Aadhaar: Is making Aaadhar mandatory a good idea?
Check Here Upcoming: MBA Entrance Exam
Social Issues Group Discussion Topics:
- GD topic: Retirement Homes
- Social Media: A boon or a bane for society and individuals
- Beti Bachao Beti Padhao: Will it abolish the orthodox mindset?
- Law should be an instrument of Social Change
- Browsing at Workplace affects productivity
- Social Activism is necessary for survival of democratic society
- India needs a uniform civil code
- Difficulties in implementation of Climate Change Summit Resolutions
- Net Neutrality is essential to make India Digital
- Smart City Project will give wings to growth
- Gender bias in portraying Women in Advertisements
- India needs a uniform civil code
Must Know: Personality Development Tips
Latest GD Topics For MBA 2018
- Is India moving towards people management?
- Education in India burden or opportunity?
- Football means to India?
- IT chain puller of Indian economy.
- Indian Philosophy in the world?
- Human relations vs. Materialistic things?
- Globalization how real is it?
- Black-darkness or beam.
- Education vs. literacy.
- History spoils us or built us?
- Unique identification number.
GD PI topics for MBA 2018
- Is rural India strength for India?
- Indian agriculture system.
- Aviation needs good engineers or management?
- Business money or fame?
- NGOs or Independent helping.
- Death of Socialism
- Women burden or backbone?
- Kids are more careers oriented.
- European management system in Indian management system.
- Reality shows.
- Politics another career option?
- Pygmalion affects how much effective?
- A fool or an arrogant star?
Also Read: How to Develop Good Communication Skills
Abstract GD topics for MBA
- Quality of management education in India
- Women managers are less effective
- The IAS is more challenging than MBA
- A world without oil
- Foreign investment in all forms of media should be allowed
- Engineering students should be made to study social sciences and arts
- Unemployment in rural India
- Testing of products on animals. Is it necessary?
Latest GD Topics For MBA Placements 2018
- India spends too much on defense. Discuss?
- Unique Identification Number
- E- commerce is the face and pace of economic reforms
- Cold War
- Is terrorism the price we have to pay for democracy?
- Globalization and Privatization
- Is Mixed Economy preferred?
- MBA or PGDM?
- Privatization of Universities/colleges/schools
- Does India need a dictatorship?
- MBA in India is overrated
What Is GD (Group Discussion especially for MBA)?
For getting admission in the MBA/PGDM programmes in B-schools, one must go through the Group Discussion (GD) round. It is an important tool to test the applicant’s skills while providing a job offer or admission to the business administration programms
This activity is very creative and dynamic which is done in the group of 8 to 10 people. In the Group Discuss Process, individuals have to discuss things face to face and share ideas freely on a given GD topic of a common issue. A successful discussion involves both listening and meaningful speaking.
Tips to preparing For Group Discussion Round:
No One knows actual topics for GD in MBA. But before preparing for latest topics for GD for MBA, Here we have suggested you to be updated and keep an eye on the info related to the current affairs, Historical topics, Sports, Literature etc. So go through it. On This page, we are also discussing about the GD topics for MBA placements. While preparing from GD topics for MBA admission, we are suggested you to and keep aware with the info related to the current affairs, Historical topics, Sports, Literature etc. So go through it…
- Your Vocabulary should be strong
- Be Confident
- At the GD, you have to focus on the main points that are:
- Understanding the topic
- Precise and sharp thoughts
- Taking the initiative
- Conquer misunderstandings
- Communicating your views
- Knowledge about the topic
Must Know: What Are Your Strength and Weakness?
Group Discussion (Management) Topics with Answers
GD Topics For MBA Placements or GD Topics For MBA Job Interview with Answers
Question 1: Is the youth of India confident or confused?
Young Generation of any country is a great resource.
Youth of the country plays an important role in building the nation and changing it from a ‘developing’ to a ‘developed’ economy.
Young generations are the dreamers of tomorrow. the youth power of this nation is extremely high
Question 2: Hard work or Smart work
Smart worker completes urgent & important task first and leave rest for later date.
Hard work may help you to complete your tasks but you may not be able to do so efficiently, and that’s where smart work comes into play.
Question 3: Perception can be deadly if not analyzed
To perceive is to observe, to comprehend and to be aware. Senses play an important role in enabling to perceive things.
Perception, which is a direct consequence of the five senses, is, therefore, a crucial process which is self sufficient and does not require analysis to support it.
Question 4: Discipline and National Character differentiates us from first world countries
National character is the unique characteristics and life styles found among the population of a country.
While some countries such as Japan and Russia have a unified national character, with consistency in language, culture, cuisines, others such as India have diverse national character.
Also Know about: Scholarship Exams for Higher Studies Abroad
With the help of this article GD Topics for MBA Students, we are trying to provide you information regarding the interview process. We hope these GD topics for MBA placements 2018 and GD topics for MBA placements 2018 will be act as a beneficial for you. You may also feedback us or comment us on below provided comment box.
Have a look on below links
|Top MBA Colleges in India||Top Distance Learning MBA Colleges|
|MBA Colleges Accepting CMAT Score||Choose Best Reputed Online Colleges|
|Do you need Money for College Fee?||How to Get a Free College Education|