GEER Foundation Recruitment
As per the latest update, Gujarat Ecological Education & Research Foundation, an Autonomous organization has circulated the employment notification titled as GEER Foundation Recruitment for 16 JRF and TA Posts.
Organization intends to recruit career oriented and capable candidates for filling the 16 vacancies of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) and Technical Assistant. Enthusiastic contenders who want to grab GEER Foundation Jobs are informed that recruitment panel is going to conduct the Walk-In interview on 29-10-2018 and 30-10-2018.
Content of the page
GEER Foundation Recruitment Walk-In:
Aspirants who are seeking Government jobs in Gujarat, they should take the benefit of the latest career opening by applying for the GEER Foundation Recruitment 2018 through Walk-in-process.
For acquiring remaining information concerning Gujarat Ecological Education & Research Foundation Recruitment, individuals should take an over view of entire page which is well created by our inspired team members of recruitmentresult.com
GEER Foundation Recruitment
|Name or Organization||Gujarat Ecological Education & Research Foundation|
|Total No. of GEER Foundation Vacancy||16|
|Date of Interview for GEER Foundation Recruitment||29-10-2018 and 30-10-2018 according to the posts|
Find Here: More Jobs in Gujarat
GEER Foundation Vacancies:
|Name of Post||No. of GEER Foundation Posts|
|JRF ( Flora )||02|
|TA ( Flora )||03|
|JRF ( Envi. Para. )||01|
|TA ( Envi. Para./ Microbiology )||02|
|JRF ( Fauna )||02|
|TA ( Fauna/ Entomofauna )||04|
|JRF ( Socioeconomics )||01|
|TA ( Socioeconomics )||01|
GEER Foundation Recruitment Eligibility Criteria:
|Name of Post||Qualification for GEER Foundation Job|
|JRF (Flora)||Min. 60% in M.Sc. (Botany/ Forestry)|
|TA (Flora)||M.Sc.(Botany/ Forestry) OR B.Sc. (Botany/ Forestry) with Min. 55%|
|JRF (Envi. Para.)||Min. 60% in M.Sc. (Envi. Sci.)|
|TA (Envi. Para./ Microbiology)||M.Sc.(Envi. Sci./Microbiology ) OR B.Sc. (Envi. Sci./ Microbiology) with Min. 55%|
|JRF (Fauna)||Min. 60% in M.Sc. (Zoology/ Life Science)|
|TA (Fauna/ Entomofauna)||M.Sc.(Zoology/ Life Science ) OR B.Sc. (Zoology/Life Science ) with Min. 55%|
|JRF (Socioeconomics)||Min. 60% in MSW/ MRS|
|TA (Socioeconomics)||MSW/ MRS OR BSW/ BRS with Min. 55%|
You Can Also Get: Latest M.sc Jobs
GEER Foundation Age Limit:
To apply for GEER Foundation Junior Research Fellow Recruitment or for Technical Assistant positions, the age of appliers must not be more than 30 years as per norms.
GEER Foundation Salary Details:
Candidates who will be selected for GEER Foundation JRF Recruitment 2018 will get Rs. 14000/- per month and recruited contenders for GEER Foundation Technical Assistant Recruitment will receive Rs. 8000/-as salary from the organization.
GEER Foundation Selection Process:
- Recruitment panel of the Gujarat Ecological Education & Research Foundation is going to organize the Walk-In interview. The main purpose of organization to organize interview is to appoint suitable aspirants for filling the JRF and TA Vacancies in different departments.
- No TA/DA will be paid to appliers for attending the GEER Foundation Recruitment process.
How to apply for the GEER Foundation Jobs?
Aspirants, who want to apply for the GEER Foundation Recruitment 2018, need to follow here presented easy steps, have a look here.
- To apply for the Vacancies in Gujarat, applicants need to visit to the official website of theGujarat Ecological Education & Research Foundation that is www.geerfoundation.gujarat.gov.in
- On the next page, applying job hunters should choose the “Hit for home page” link.
- Thereafter aspirants should select the link of “Advt for Walk in Interview of Recruitment of research staff under 27/3435 Scheme/Project, GEER Foundation” under “Advertisements” tab.
- This will open a new page with detailed facts related to GEER Foundation notification
- Applicants must read all the details carefully and after that read the whole GEER Foundation advertisement carefully.
- Now, aspirants should prepare GEER Foundation Application Form incorrect manner with entire details.
- Candidates must carry their all the original supporting documents such as date of birth, educational qualification, caste certificate (if applicable) and experience certificates for verification purpose at the time of interview.
Office of GEER Foundation, Gandhinagar
GEER Foundation Recruitment Dates:
Date of Walk-in-Interview: 29-10-2018 and 30-10-2018
|Name of Post||Date of Walk-in-Interview|
|JRF ( Flora )||29 Oct 2018|
|TA ( Flora )|
|JRF ( Envi. Para. )|
|TA ( Envi. Para./ Microbiology )|
|JRF ( Fauna )||30 Oct 2018|
|TA ( Fauna/ Entomofauna )|
|JRF ( Socioeconomics )|
|TA ( Socioeconomics )|
Check Now: Daily Job Updates
Aspirants can visit the Official Link and they will get more details about GEER Foundation Recruitment 2018-19. If you want to ask something about GEER Foundation job openings then you may write it in the mentioned below comment box.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Employment News This Week Highlights|