Gujarat Environment Management Institute has promulgated a notification named as GEMI Recruitment. According To Gujarat Environment Management Institute recruitment notification, the organization wishes to recruit passionate, well qualified and experienced candidates for the vacant post of Sr Scientific Asst Jobs. To apply for GEMI Recruitment 2017, aspirants have to visit the official, website of the organization and fill the application form before the closing date that is 30.09.2017.
Highlights Of This Page:
Aspirants must make certain that they have the required qualification, if they are applying for the Gujarat Environment Management Institute (GEMI) recruitment. For getting considered as Sr Scientific Asst, contenders have to appear in the written test which will be conducted by the selection panel of the organization. For any further query in concern of GEMI Recruitment 2018, you can go through the below section of this page which is well planned by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
|Name of the Organization||Gujarat Environment Management Institute|
|Name of the Post||Sr Scientific Asst|
|Last date to apply online||30.09.2017|
GEMI vacancy details:
Post name: Senior Scientific Assistant
What is the Essential qualification required?
Candidates who are planning to apply for Gujarat Environment Management Institute Recruitment must hold a graduate Degree of a Recognized University or Institute in the discipline of Environmental Science/ Chemistry / Bio Chemistry / Microbiology / Aquatic Biology / Marine Biology / Bio Science / Bio-technology with a basic knowledge of computer application.
Grab Today: More Graduate Jobs
What are the Age Restrictions?
- The age of the candidates applying for the above said vacant post must not be less than 18 years and it should not exceed 35 years as on 30.09.2017.
- Age relaxation up to 5 years will be given to General Category female candidates and SC, ST& SEBC male candidates.
- 10 years of age relaxation to the SC/ ST& SEBC female candidates will be given as per the norms of as per Government of Gujarat.
What is the salary structure?
- Considered candidates for the post of Senior Scientific Assistant will be paid (9300/-Rs 34800/-) (PB-2) Grade Pay Rs 4400/- Fixed pay Rs 38090/- for First Five Years.
Download PDF >>> GEMI Recruitment Notification
- For General Category Candidates: Rs 500/- per application
- For General Category Female Candidates & SC, ST & SEBC Candidates: Rs 250/- per application.
- Application fee is to be paid through offline mode that is in the post office.
How will the selection of the candidates be done?
Candidates will be finalized through the performance in the written test. There will be no interview held for the candidates who are applying for the above said vacant position.
Want to know Written Exam Techniques: Get Details
How to apply for GEMI Recruitment 2017?
- To apply online candidates have to visit the official website of the organization that is www.ojas.gujarat.gov.in
- On the home page you have to press “view all” under “current advertisement” section.
- After that a new page will appear on your screen and you need to select “GEMI (Gujarat Environment Management Institute).
- After the selection, you have to hit on “Details” to read the advertisement.
- Now if you are satisfied with the advertisement then you can “apply” to fill the application form.
- A new page will get opened and then you have press “apply now” and then again you will be on the new page.
- Now if you are an existing user then you can press on “apply” tab and for new registration you can tap on “new registration”.
- Now you can fill the form after you are agreed to the terms and conditions of the organization.
- You may upload all the vital documents and certificates.
- Take a preview of the form and then finally submit it.
- At last take a print out of the form for the future usage.
Apply Online Here >>> For New Registration
Apply Online Here >>> Existing Candidates
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 15.09.2017
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 30.09.2017
- Last date for receipt of fee by Post office: 03.10.2017
You can go through the Official Link for the detailed information in concern of GEMI Recruitment 2017–2018.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||More Jobs in Gujarat|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Employment News This Week Highlights|