Geologist Salary In India
A Geologist is a specialized kind of Scientist who recognizes the history of earth. Average Geologist Salary In India is around Rs 5 Lakh annually. Geologist can work in both private as well as public sectors.
A Geologist working in a government sector can receive anything that ranges from Rs 1.8 Lakhs to Rs 6.5 Lakhs annually. Geologist Salaries in India in private sector is also alluring. An entry level geologist can expect salary ranging from Rs 2 Lakhs to Rs 8 Lakhs annually.
Geologist Basic Salary In India!!!
The Geologist Salary Structure will be on their proficiency, designation & experience in particular area. Besides, the Geologist Pay Scale in India, it also enjoys other specific allowances like DA, LTA (Leave Travel Allowance), medical insurance etc.
For more details about Geologist Salary In India After 7th CPC, you need to go through the below section of this page which is well represented by team of recruitmentresult.com. Have a Glance for Geologist Salary In India Per Month!!!
Get Details Of: UPSC Geologist Exam
Geologist Salary In India
Salary of a Geologist in India:
Geologist Salary In India will keep on rising with the increase in your work experience and skills. The Geologist Salary in Private Sector differs on the basis of individual’s qualifications, experience, size and nature of the hiring institutes.
|Salary in Rs (from)||Salary in Rs (upto)|
|Salary||2 Lakhs||13.7 Lakhs|
|Total||2 Lakhs||15 Lakhs|
Check Here: Upcoming Government Jobs
Pay by Experience Level for Geologist:
- An entry-level Geologist with less than 5 years of experience can receive to earn an average total compensation of Rs 476,000 based on 62 salaries provided by many companies.
- Average total compensation includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay.
- A Geologist with mid-career experience will get the salary Rs 650,000 based on 22 salaries with 5 to 10 years of experience.
- An experienced Geologist which includes employees with 10 to 20 years of experience can expect to earn an average total compensation of Rs 843,000 based on 10 salaries.
- A Geologist with late-career experience which includes employees with greater than 20 years of experience can expect to earn an average total compensation of Rs 2,795,000 based on 6 salaries.
Get List Of: Best Jobs In India
Income Tax Deduction in India for Salary Slab Rate for Financial Year 2018-19:
Indian Government charges a type of direct tax on individual’s such as called income from profits or the salary. This direct tax is called Income Tax in India.
- No tax for individuals with income less than 2,50,000 INR in India
- 0%-5% tax with income from 2,50,000 INR to 5,00,000 INR for different age groups in India
- 20% tax with income 5,00,000 INR to 10,00,000 Geologist Salary In India.
Must Read: 7th Pay Commission Salary Calculator
Job Opportunities for Geologists:
The Geologists Job Opportunities are increasing day by day. After getting the degree from reputed institutes or universities, you can work both in private as well as government organizations.
Applicants can work in many areas such as mineralogy, volcanology, hydrology or oceanography. Geologists can work in industries related to mining, oil and gas, minerals and water resources. They can also employ in the college and universities as a teacher.
- Geological Survey of India (GSI)
- Central Ground Water Board (CGWB)
- Oil and Natural Gas Commission (ONGC)
- Hindustan Zinc Ltd
- Minerals and Metals Trading Corporation (MMTC)
- Coal India
- Mineral Exploration Ltd.
- Indian Bureau of Mines (IBM)
- Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO)
- Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL)
- Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
Contenders are advised to keep in touch with our web portal on regular basis to get all updates regarding Geologist Salary In India. Applicants can also subscribe our free email service and get latest updates directly regarding Geologist Salary In India After 7th CPC in your mailbox.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|UPSC Calendar||UPSC Geologist Exam Syllabus|
|UPSC Geologist Question Papers||UPSC Geologist Admit Card|
|UPSC Geologist Result||UPSC Notification|
|UPSC Eligibility Criteria||UPSC Books|