Guru Ghasidas University Admission
Candidates who are interested in taking admission in various UG/PG courses for the session 2017-18 are advised to think about Guru Ghasidas University Admission. Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya, Bilaspur has released the GGU Application Form for the candidates seeking for admission in a reputed university. Candidates who are willing to get more details about Guru Ghasidas University Admission 2017 like the last date eligibility etc are advised to take a look over this whole page.
Highlights Of This Page:
There are various Undergraduate programme / Postgraduate programme and Diploma programme for which the aspirants can apply. But before applying aspirants must take their eligibility in mind as those candidates who will not found to be eligible will not be regarded for admission. Candidates who are interested in Guru Ghasidas University Admission and want to know more are advised to go through the below stated page and get all the details that are mentioned here by the dedicated team of recruitmentresult.com.
Guru Ghasidas University Admission
5 years (10 semester) Integrated UG/PG programme with exit option on completion of 3 year (6 semester) UG (BA/B.Sc./B.Com) programme:
English, Hindi, Journalism & Mass Communication, Economics, History, Political Science, Social Work, Commerce, Anthropology, Biotechnology, Botany, Forensic Science, Chemistry, Computer Science, Zoology, Mathematics, Physics, Electronics, Rural Technology
5 years Integrated BA – LLB, B. Com-LLB
- B.Sc. in Forestry,
- Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.),
- B.Ed. Special Education (Learning disability),
- B.Ed. Special Education (Hearing Impaired),
- Bachelor of Physical Education (B.P.Ed.),
- Bachelor of Library & Information Science (B. Lib. & I. Sc.),
- M.Sc. – Botany, Chemistry, Bio-technology, Forensic Science, Computer Science, Rural Technology, Forestry, Physics, Electronics, Mathematics, Zoology,
- M.A. – Economics, Political Science, Hindi, English, History, Journalism & Mass Communication
- Master of Education (M.Ed.),
- Master of Physical Education (M.P.Ed.),
- Master of Social Work (MSW),
- Master of Computer Applications (M.C.A.),
- M.A./M.Sc. in Anthropology,
- M.Lib. & Inf. Sc.
- Diploma in French*,
- Diploma in German*,
- Diploma in Pharmacy
Guru Ghasidas University Eligibility criteria:
- Candidates who want to apply for the graduation courses must have passed 12th or its equivalent in respective stream
- Candidates who are going to apply for the Postgraduate programme they should have passed graduation from a recognized university in respective stream.
Check Out: Best Career Opportunities
Age of contenders applying against UG Programme should be 22 years and 25 years in case of PG programs. Individuals who are applying against M.P.Ed course, they must have maximum age limit of 28 years as on admission year and 27 years for M.Pharm and M.Lib & Inf. Sc course. However, there are no upper age restrictions for admission to BA-LLB/ B.Ed & M.Ed/B.Com LLB academic programs.
Guru Ghasidas University Application fee:
Candidates who are going to apply for admission in Guru Ghasidas University Admission they can get the application forms via online and offline mode.
- Candidates who are going to apply via online mode they have to pay Rs. 400/-along with Bank Charges (for GEN and OBC category applicants) and Rs. 200/- plus Bank Charges (for SC/ ST /PWD candidates).
- Candidates who will apply by using the offline mode they will have to pay Rs. 500/- (for GEN and OBC) and Rs. 300/- for (SC/ ST /PWD appliers) in regard to the application amount.
Do You Know? How to Get a Free College Education
Guru Ghasidas University Selection procedure:
Selection of candidates for the courses available will be done either on the basis of their marks in VET or the marks scored by them in respective preceding course.
Test centers for GGU Admission:
- Bhubaneshwar (Odisha)
Get here>> Official Note
How to apply for Guru Ghasidas University Admission?
- First of all aspirants are required to visit the web page of Guru Ghasidas University and that is www.ggu.ac.in.
- After that, hit on “ADMISSION 2017-18” tab that is placed at right side of homepage.
- Now, hit on “ADMISSION BROCHURE 2017-18 (ALL COURSES)” link appeared under the menu bar on appeared page.
- In few seconds, details and information will appear. Read it carefully and completely.
- Now all those candidates who wish to apply for GGU Admission 2017 can either apply via online mode or through the offline mode
Let’s discuss each mode in detail:
Via Online Mode
- Candidates who are going to apply via online mode have to hit on “VET ADMISSION 2017-18 – APPLY ONLINE/ OFFLINE” link that is appeared under menu bar.
- A new page will appear in front of you along with many links.
- Now candidates have to hit on “Hit here for online Submission of Application” link.
- After that, login using appropriate ID and Password, but of you are new user then strike on “Press for New Registration” link.
- Now Fill Up Registration Form and then you will receive a unique ID and Password
- Use the credentials and log on to the application form window
- Complete the Guru Ghasidas University Application Form.
- Upload all required documents, photograph and signature according to the size prescribed.
- Make the payment of application fee. At last, submit it and take a print out of same.
- Keep the print outs safe for further use.
Get all details>>> GGU Admission
Via Offline Mode
- Candidates who are going to apply via offline mode are required to hit on “VET ADMISSION 2017-18 – APPLY ONLINE/ OFFLINE” link.
- On next page, hit on “Offline Application form” link that is appeared in “Downloads” section.
- Download the application form and take a print out of it
- Fill all the details carefully and completely.
- Attach self attested copies of certificates in support of educational qualification, experience, etc and documents accompanied with DD of requisite fee (Rs. 500/300) in favour of the Registrar, Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya, Bilaspur payable at Bilaspur (CG).
- Once the application form is completed send it to the postal address mentioned below
- Aspirants are advised to send their applications before the last date so that the applications should reach the commission before last date.
Assistant Registrar (Academic),
Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya,
Koni, Bilaspur (CG) – 495009
Read Now: Do you need Money for College Fee?
- Closing date of online submission of Application forms: 28th April 2017
- Closing date of Offline Application form distribution from University counter/website: 28th April 2017
- Last date of receipt of hard copy of application forms (online/offline): 02nd May 2017 till 5.00PM
- Downloading of Admit card (online) starts from: 12th May 2017
- Entrance test dates for All Courses**: 19th & 20th May 2017
- Declaration of Results: 02nd June 2017
- Counseling (For VET): 01st -July 2017 onwards
- Last date of Admission (For VET): 15th July 2017
If you are eager to get more details regarding the KLU Entrance Exam 2017, you are advised to check the Official Website of the organization whose links are well mentioned here. To ask anything in regard to this post please comment in the below section of this page.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|Education Loans for Students||Entrance Exam in India|
|UGC Approved University List||College is Registered OR AICTE|
|How to Start a New Life In College?||How Do Toppers Study?|