GIC of India Recruitment
Apply now for GIC of India Recruitment. The General Insurance Corporation of India invites applications from eligible, passionate and career oriented aspirants for filling up the vacant posts of Caretaker-cum-Cook. As according to the advertisement applications are invited in prescribed format. So those, who want to apply for General Insurance Corporation of India jobs, can send the application forms to the respective address latest by 11-12-2017. Applicants may get detailed information about GIC of India Recruitment 2018 from the below section of this page.
Highlights of this page:
Applicants can download the application form from the official portal that is gicofindia.com. Along with the application form applicants have to send required documents with it as it is mandatory. Applicants can easily apply for GIC of India Recruitment 2018 by following the guidelines provided below by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
GIC of India Recruitment
|Organization Name||General Insurance Corporation of India|
|Last Date to Apply||11-12-2017|
GIC of India Vacancy Details:
GIC of India Jobs Essential Qualification:
Applicants, who want to apply for GIC of India Caretaker-cum-Cook Jobs, they must have Five years’ experience in any of the Government/PSUs Guest house or Holiday Homes as a Caretaker-cum-cook / Five years’ experience as an Assistant Caretaker-cum-cook in Guest House/Holiday Homes and also they must have Knowledge of Hindi and English apart from Mother tongue is essential.
Aspirants, willing to enroll themselves for GIC of India Caretaker-cum-Cook Recruitment, their age must between 28 and 35 years.
Get Here >> GIC of India Recruitment Notification
Selected aspirants for GIC of India Caretaker-cum-Cook Vacancies will get remuneration as prescribed below:
- The remuneration of Caretaker-cum-cook shall be pegged at Rs.18,000 per month .
- The remuneration of Helper shall be pegged at Rs.10,000/- per month
Method of Selection:
Selection for GIC of India Vacancies, will made on the basis of interview of candidates and tasting of food cooked by e Caretaker. The Interview and cooking test will be held at Mumbai with prior intimation to e candidates
Interview Questions that Definitely Confuse You: Read Now
How to Apply for GIC of India Recruitment?
Candidates can apply for General Insurance Corporation of India Recruitment by following below mentioned steps:
- First of all you are required to visit the official portal that is www.gicofindia.com.
- Now you need to hit on “Careers” tab, available in menu bar at the top of home page.
- On the next page you will see various links but you need to select “Application for Guesthouse Caretaker-Cum-Cook on contract basis at Mumbai” link.
- By hitting the link said above you will get a PDF file of GIC of India Notification in which you can see all the details about job. You need to read all the details very carefully.
- Thereafter you should download the GIC of India Application form and fill it in correct manner.
- Attach all the needed documents with it and keep it in an envelope, which should be super scribed as “Applications for appointing Caretaker-cum-cook on contract basis in GIC Re’s Guest House at Mumbai.”
- Send the same to the below mentioned address.
Applications should be drop at:
Assistant General Manager,
2nd Floor, Office Services Department,
General Insurance Corporation of India,
‘Suraksha’,170, J. Tata Road, Churchgate, Mumbai-400020”.
Find Here: Find Jobs in Mumbai
Last date for receipt of applications: 11-12-2017
After gathering all the details about GIC of India Recruitment 2018 from this page, if you want to know more then you need to visit the Official Link. Feel free to share your queries with us by write it in comment box; our experts of recruitmentresult.com will solve it as soon as they can.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Jobs by Organization||Upcoming Government Jobs|
|Jobs By Qualification||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Free Job Updates|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|