GIC of India Recruitment
General Insurance Corporation Of India has circulated a job notification for GIC of India Recruitment. GIC is 12th biggest Reinsurance Company in the world fully owned by GOI with the network in India and abroad is looking for working or retired personnel to fill up Life Insurance Underwriters Vacancy. Job appliers, who find themselves suitable for this post, can apply by sending prescribed application form before last date against this notification as GIC of India Recruitment 2015. We’re also trying collect updated info on GIC of India Recruitment 2016, so applicants are advised to stay connected with us on our web portal.
|Designation Name||Life Insurance Underwriters|
|End Date to Submit Application Form||28th August 2015|
To get further details regarding GIC of India Recruitment Advertisement you may go through this page that is well framed by experts of recruitmentresult.com. Interested candidates may read all info and apply as soon as possible.
Contenders, who want to grasp Life Insurance Underwriters posts at GIC of India Jobs, should have Graduation Degree in any discipline from recognized university and having more than 10 years of working experience in Insurance underwriting and Claims
- Appliers’ age should be below 65 years.
- Age Relxable is allowed to reserved category candidates (SC/ ST/ OBC) as per rules and regulations of government of India.
Applying contenders, who are appointed for Life Insurance Underwriters post, will obtain a good amount of salary packages which is decided by General Insurance Corporation Of India.
Procedure of Appointment:
- Shortlisted aspirants for above stated posts will be called for attending personal interview rounds and entire selection will be based on their performance in it.
- No Travelling Allowance or Dearness Allowance will be paid for attending the interview
How to Apply for GIC of India Recruitment 2015?
- First of all, job finders should visit Official Website of General Insurance Corporation that is www.gicofindia.in.
- Then go to “Career” link mentioned at top of hone page.
- Hit appropriate link according tom post you wish to apply for.
- Read complete notification and download the prescribed format of application form.
- Fill it correctly with required necessary and crucial information.
- Attach photocopies of educational documents supported with marksheets for age proof, experience certificate, caste certificate (if required) etc.
- Affix one recent passport size photograph on top right corner of application form.
- Candidates can send their application form by ordinary post.
- Application in a prescribed format with all the relevant details attested with photocopies of all required documents with recent size photographs and should be sent on the address that is indicated below:
To Deputy General Manager (HR),
General Insurance Corporation of India,
‘Suraksha’, 170, J. Tata Road,
Churchgate, Mumbai – 400 020
Last Date of Submission of Application: 28th August 2015
Candidates may open this Official Notification to get more details in concern to GIC of India Recruitment. We keep updating all the latest GIC of India Recruitment 2016 details here so please Bookmark this page using Control+D and don`t miss any Recruitment details.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On