GIC of India Recruitment
General Insurance Corporation of India has promulgated vacancy notification concerning with GIC of India Recruitment. Organization invites applications from Indian citizens to fill up 20 vacant positions of Scale I Officers. Eligible and capable contenders who are meeting the requirement criteria of GIC Vacancy they must grab this chance. Keen job hunters may apply for GIC of India Recruitment 2016 Notification by submitting their application by online mode before 11th April 2016.
|Name of Post||Scale I Officers|
|No. of Vacancies||20|
|Last Date to Apply||11th April 2016|
Appliers may collect the rest information about GIC jobs such as vacancies details, required qualification, limitation of age, scale of pay, selection process, procedure to apply etc from this page that is make available for you by the team of recruitmentresult.com
Vacancies Details & Essential Qualification:
|Post Name||Disciplines||Posts||Essential Details|
Scale I Officers
Post Graduate Degree in General Insurance/Life Insurance/AIII/FIII
Chartered Accountant (CA)/Cost Accountant(ICWAI) /M.Com/ MBA
|Mechanical Engineering||01||BE / B.Tech / Mechanical|
|Aeronautical Engineering||01||BE / B.Tech / (Aeronautical)|
|Legal||02||LLB / B.L
Appliers should be above than 21 years and not be exceeding 30 years of age as on 23rd March 2016. Upper age will be relaxable for reserved categories candidates as per General Insurance Corporation norms.
Salary Details for General Insurance Corporation of India Recruitment:
Successfully appointed candidates will obtain salary in Basic Pay of Rs.32, 795/- per month in scale of Rs.32795 -1610(14) – 55335 -1745(4) – 62315 and other admissible allowances like DA, HRA, CCA, etc from GIC.
Appliers need to pay Non refundable application fee of Rs. 500/- through online mode only. Contenders, belonging to SC/ST category and PH candidates and the employees of GIC and GIPSA Member Companies are exempted from application fees.
Selection Process for GIC of India Recruitment:
Selection of applying job hunters will be done on the basis of their performance in Written Test and Group Discussion and interview which will be conducted by selection panel of organization. No TA/DA will be paid to the aspirants for attending interview.
How to Apply for GIC of India Recruitment?
- Contenders who are willing to apply they have to logon official website that is www.gicofindia.com
- Then on the home page applicants are required to follow sliding links and choose ‘Apply Online Recruitment of Scale I Officers (Assistant Manager)’ link to apply online.
- Aspirants may also read complete instructions carefully by selecting ‘Recruitment of Scale I Officers (Assistant Manager)’ link.
- Contenders have to choose new registration link on the next page and fill basic information.
- After that in the next step you have to upload latest colour passport size photograph and signature (not more than 300 kb).
- Now hit on Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before FINAL SUBMIT.
- After verifying application form contenders have to hit on “Submit” tab and take a printout of submitted application form for further use.
You May Also Check:- How to fill Online Application Form
|Last Date for Online Registration||11th April 2016|
|Closing date of Payment Application fee|
|Tentative Date of online Examination||15th May 2016|
|Downloading of call letters for examination commences from||Around 7 days prior to the date of examination|
Aspirants can read this Official Advertisement to attain latest information about GIC of India Recruitment 2016. Applying contenders may also bookmark this page using CTRL+D to acquire updated information about General Insurance Corporation of India recruitment.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Top 10 Highest Paying Jobs in India|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Employment News This Week Highlights||Latest Recruitments|
GIC of India Recruitment
General Insurance Corporation of India has depicted a latest vacancy advertisement titled as GIC of India Recruitment.This organization is inviting application forms from eligible and interested candidates for filling up the Medical Referee post. Job seekers who want to make their career in this well known organization may apply for GIC of India Recruitment 2016 notification by sending their application form on or before the ending date.
|Post Name||Medical Referee|
|Last Date for Submission of Application form||31st March 2016|
Aspirants who are interested to apply for General Insurance Corporation of India jobs, they shouldn’t miss this current opportunity and fill the application form as soon as possible. Candidates can get complete detail related to this recruitment such as required qualification, experience, limitation of age, scale of pay, selection process, procedure to apply etc from this page which is well prepared by the team members of recruitmentresult.com
Applicants should possess Master of Medicine (General/Internal Medicine)/ Doctor of Medicine (Cardiology) from the repudiated university or institution.
Candidates must have 7 to 10 years experience in Clinical field and 3 to 5 years experience in insurance underwriting & Claims filed.
Limitation of Age:
- Age of the aspirants who are going to apply for above mentioned post should not be more than 60 years.
- Relaxation and reservation in age for reserved category aspirants will be admissible as per the organization norms.
Scale of Pay for General Insurance Corporation of India Vacancy:
Aspirants who will be appointed successfully will get the attractive and good amount of pay scale which will be given by the organization.
Selection Procedure for gicofindia.com Vacancy:
The selection of the aspirants will be done on the basis of their performance in interview which will be conducted by the selection committee of General Insurance Corporation of India.
Procedure to Apply for GIC of India Recruitment:
- Firstly aspirants who are meeting all eligibility criteria need to logon official website of organization that is gicofindia.com
- Then, go to the “quick link” section which is available at right side of the home page.
- Now, press careers tab and hit “Application for the post of Medical Referee”.
- After that, read full detail very carefully and prepare application including all essential detail such as name, age, gender, date of birth, address, academic qualification, professional qualification etc and attach photocopies of all essential documents and passport size photographs.
- The application envelope may be super scribed as “Application for the post of Medical Referee”.
- At last, completed application should be send to the below mentioned address or through e-mail.
Deputy General Manager (HR),
General Insurance Corporation of India,
“Suraksha”, 170, J. Tata Road,
Churchgate, Mumbai – 400 020
Last Date for Submission of Application form- 31st March 2016
If you want to get other information related to GIC of India Recruitment 2016, check Official Notification.