GIC of India Recruitment
General Insurance Corporation of India has released an employment notification for GIC of India Recruitment. GIC Re, the “Indian Reinsurer” and 14th largest Reinsurance Company in the world, fully owned by Government of India with network in India and abroad is looking for well qualified contenders to fill up the various Vacancy of Assistant Manager & Hindi Officer. Keen job hunters, who think themselves suitable for any of the above said posts, may apply against GIC of India Recruitment 2016 by sending their application form in prescribed format before last date.
|Designation Name||Assistant Manager & Hindi Officer|
|End Date to Submit Application Form||29th January 2016|
Candidates may get the rest information regarding GIC of India Recruitment Advertisement you may go through this page, provided by the entire team of recruitmentresult.com. Interested candidates may read all info and apply as soon as possible.
Applicants, who want to apply for Assistant Manager they should have possessed Graduate in any stream and those contenders willing to apply for the vacant posts of Hindi Officer – Assistant Manager (Scale I) must have Post Graduate degree in Hindi with English as one of the subjects in Graduation or Post Graduate in English with Hindi as one of the subjects in Graduation.
Appliers’ age should minimum 21 years of age as on 31st January 2016 and it will be relaxable for reserved category candidates (SC/ ST/ OBC) as per rules and regulations of government of India.
Aspirants who will be appointed against this recruitment they will attain salary in Basic Pay of Rs. 17,240/- per month in the scale of Rs. 17240- 840(14)-29000-910-(4)-32640 (under revision) plus admissible allowances and other non-core benefits decided by General Insurance Corporation Of India.
Shortlisted aspirants for above stated posts will be called for attending personal interview round and entire selection will be based on their performance in it and No Travelling Allowance or Dearness Allowance will be paid for attending the interview
How to Apply for GIC of India Recruitment?
- First of all, interested to apply contenders need to visit Official Website of General Insurance Corporation that is www.gicofindia.in.
- Then aspirants have to choose “Career” tab that is mentioned at upper side on home page.
- By pressing the above mentioned tab a new page will be opened having appropriate link of the post.
- Press on the ‘Assistant Manager’ link and download the application form in prescribed format. You may also read the instructions through this page.
- Read complete notification and download the prescribed format of application form.
- Fill it correctly with required necessary and crucial information.
- Attach photocopies of educational documents supported with mark sheets for age proof, experience certificate, caste certificate (if required) etc.
- Affix one recent passport size photograph on top right corner of application form.
- Candidates can send their application form by ordinary post.
- Application in a prescribed format with all the relevant details attested with photocopies of all required documents with recent size photographs and should be sent on the address that is indicated below:
To Deputy General Manager (HR),
General Insurance Corporation of India,
‘Suraksha’, 170, J. Tata Road,
Churchgate, Mumbai – 400 020
Last Date of Submission of Application: 29th January 2016
Candidates may read this Official Notification to get more details in concern to GIC of India Recruitment 2016. Candidates may also Bookmark this page using CTRL+D and don`t miss any Recruitment details.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Best Career Opportunities|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Employment News This Week Highlights|
|Best State Government Jobs||Sarkari Exam Result|
|Online Quiz For Competitive Exams||Latest Recruitments|