GIC of India Recruitment
An employment advertisement structured as GIC of India Recruitment has professed by General Insurance Corporation. Job Seekers who wish to start their career as Medical Referee on consulting Basis for Life RE, they must apply for this post in concern of GIC of India Recruitment 2015 before the last date. Aspirants who are looking for best opportunity they must grab this chance as soon as possible. Keen contenders can apply by forwarding their filled Application form along with attested copies of requisite particulars.
|Designation Name||Medical Referee|
|End Date to Submit Application Form||05th August 2015|
To get further details regarding GIC of India Job Advertisement you may go through this page that is well framed by experts of recruitmentresult.com. Interested candidates may read all info and apply as soon as possible.
Job seekers who are eager to apply for GIC of India vacancy should have Medical Degree in relevant discipline from recognized University or Institution with good academic record. Aspirants must have minimum required working experience in related discipline.
Lower age limit of contenders should be 18 years. Upper Age limit of job hunters will be considered by the selection committee of General Insurance Corporation. Age Relaxable is allowed to reserved category candidates (SC/ ST/ OBC) as per rules and regulations of government of India.
- Applying aspirant who will meet the eligibility criteria and get elected will receive impressive amount of salary decided by the administration of the organization.
- Applicants will also be entitled to get many allowances such as conveyance allowance, dearness allowance, house rent allowance and other benefits as per norms of General Insurance Corporation.
Procedure of Appointment:
Applicants will have to go through written test/ interview. Final Selection of job finders for GIC of India Recruitment will totally depends on the performance given in interview which will be conducted by the selection penal of corporation. No Travelling Allowance or Dearness Allowance will be refunded to applicants by the association for attending interview.
How to Apply for GIC of India Recruitment:
- First of all, job finders should visit Official Website of General Insurance Corporation that is www.gicofindia.in.
- Then go to “Career” link mentioned at top of hone page.
- Hit appropriate link according tom post you wish to apply for.
- Read complete notification and download the prescribed format of application form.
- Fill it correctly with required necessary and crucial information.
- Attach photocopies of educational documents supported with marksheets for age proof, experience certificate, caste certificate (if required) etc.
- Affix one recent passport size photograph on top right corner of application form.
- Candidates can send their application form by ordinary post.
- Application in a prescribed format with all the relevant details attested with photocopies of all required documents with recent size photographs and should be sent on the address that is indicated below:
General Insurance Corporation of India,
J.T. Road, Churchgate,
Mumbai – 400 020
- Last Date of Submission of Application: 05th August 2015 by 5:30 p.m.
Applicants may check Official Link to acquire more details in concern to GIC of India Recruitment.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On