GIF Full Form
GIF is a bitmap image format which was developed by US-based software writer Steve Wilhite. GIF Full Form is different in Computer / Images / Facebook / Whatsapp and other Applications. On 15th June 1987 Steve Wilhite was working at his bulletin board service (BBS) provider CompuServe gets the idea for GIF that spread all over the world due to its wide support and portability.
You all are curious to know that what is the full form of GIF, so the word GIF has various meanings in itself but in Computer/Images/Facebook/Whatsapp and Other Applications it is the abbreviation for Graphics Interchange Format. It supports animations and is compatible for simpler metaphors such as graphics or logos with firm areas of color. It is generally used for presenting animations because with Graphics Interchange Format you can simply join many images you want to and set the time interval in their change.
You can now post Graphics Interchange Format (GIF) on Facebook and Whatsapp also. Even whatsapp also let users to catch up rival message services or to send GIF. Here the team of recruitmentresult.com is providing the complete difference for our visitors about GIF full form for their convenience. So have a look…
GIF Full Form
Full Form Of GIF Video
The Full form of GIF video is “Graphic Interchange Format”. The GIF Video consist of videos without sound that can be send to anybody you want. If you want to download that video, then it’s easy to download and edit video without degrading the original quality. You must see animated videos in your daily life as cartoons or any animated movies.
Want to Know? Top 10 Career Which Requires Coding Knowledge
GIF Full Form In Whatsapp
GIF is short, animated picture without sound and used to portray an emotion or a reaction. Now a day as social media is rising GIFs have made a comeback on Twitter, Facebook, and WhatsApp. The owner of WhatsApp is now allows its users to search for GIF and send it within the application.
How to send GIF in whatsapp?
- First of all open your WhatsApp chat with the person you want to send a GIF and tap the + button in the bottom left
- After that select Photo & Video Library
- In case the GIF you want to send is already saved in your phone then you can select it from there
- Or you can also turn any video you want to send into GIF.
- Select the video you want to send from your phone
- And then in the editor option tap the blue switch in the top right corner.
- If you want to search for a GIF on the internet, tap the GIF button in the bottom left.
- Use the search bar at the top to enter what emotion, TV show, or other term you want to use.
- Select the GIF you want to send and it’ll open in the editor.
- With the tools at the top, you can trim, crop, add emojis, add text, or draw over the top of the GIF.
- You can also add a caption.
- Once you’re done, tap the Send icon to message the GIF to your friend.
Full Form Of GIF Images
In today’s worlds do many image formats are available but out of them JPEG, PNG and GIF image formats are the most used. We also use some image formats like PEG, GIF, PNG, BMP and EPS because each format has different file size, compression and qualities.
Check Now: Best Computer Courses For Bright Career
Full Form Of GIF In Facebook
To upload GIF in Facebook is simple as you only have to attach a GIF to your post. Some of you want to know the step by step process to start using animated images on Facebook. So check it out the following steps:
- Firstly right-hit on the animated GIF and choose Copy Link Address, or similar
- Now go to your Facebook news feed and paste the link into the ‘What’s on your mind?’ status field at the top of the page.
- You can use Ctrl-V tab on your keyboard or right-hit in the box and select Paste.
- Within a second the GIF will automatically appear below the URL.
- You can delete this URL for neatness (the GIF will remain there), and maybe type a message so your friends know why you’ve posted the GIF.
- Once you’re done, tap the Post button and your post will get uploaded
Some other full form of GIF in computer:
- Graphics Interchange Format (File Extensions)
- Graphical Interchange Format (File Extensions)
- Guaranteed Investment Fund (Stock Exchange)
- General Image Format (Ocean Science)
- Global Impact Factor (Journals)
- German Israeli Foundation (Non-Profit Organizations)
- Good Integral Function (Mathematics)
- Geospatial Innovation Facility (NASA)
- Growth and Innovation Framework (General)
- Global Innovation Fund (Funds)
- Genetically Igineered Foto (Computing)
Check Now: Mobile Computing Courses
Basic difference between JPEG, GIF and PNG
|JPEG (Joint Photographic Experts Group)|
Used for photographic, natural artwork and realistic images. JPEG does not support transparency and animation.
|GIF (Graphics Interchange Format)||Used for short animations and low resolution film clips. GIF files support the transparency background.|
|PNG (Portable Network Graphics format)|
Used lossless image compression format on the Internet. There are many options of transparency in PNG
Keep in touch with this web portal to get latest updates regarding full form of GIF. You can also type your comment in below comment box for any query or doubts. Our experts will try to solve your queries.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Careers That Require Critical Think Skills||How to Apply for a Job Abroad|
|Career Option after You Turned 20||Ways To Be Professional at Work|
|Best Metro Cities in India to Work||Top Best Government Jobs In India|