GITAM GAT 2020
Gandhi Institute of Technology and Management is going to conduct GITAM GAT 2020 Exam in month of April 2020. Applicants need to register themselves for GITAM GAT by filling the Application Form till the last date. Check GITAM GAT Notification, Eligibility, Exam Date, GITAM GAT Registration Last Date etc through this page.
Short View of GITAM GAT 2020:
- Conducting Body: Gandhi Institute of Technology and Management
- Name of Exam: GITAM Management Admission Test
- GITAM GAT Apply Online Last Date: March 2020
- GITAM GAT 2020 Exam Date: April 2020
- Official Website: www.gitam.edu
GITAM GAT Important Dates 2020:
|Events||GITAM GAT Dates (Tentative)|
|GITAM GAT Last Date to Apply||March 2020|
|GITAM GAT Slot booking starts||April 2020|
|GITAM GAT Hall Ticket Release||April 2020|
|GITAM GAT Exam Date||April 2020|
|Result Declaration||April 2020|
|Counseling Call Letter Release||02nd week of May 2020|
|Counseling begins (B.Tech/B.Arch/B.Pharm)||02nd week of May 2020|
|Counseling begins (M.Tech/M.Arch/M.Pharm||03rd week of June 2020|
Q1. What is GITAM GAT Eligibility Criteria 2020?
For B.Tech/B.Tech (Biotechnology)/B.Pharmacy/B.Arch:
- Applicants must have passed the intermediate or equivalent exam in 2020 or 2018 from any recognized board.
- For admission in B.Tech & B.Arch, students should qualify the above examination with PCM subjects. For B.Tech (Biotechnology) &B.Pharmacy, students must pass the above exam with Mathematics/Biology, Physics & Chemistry subjects
- Students must have obtained minimum 60% marks (For B.Tech& B.Tech (Biotechnology)) & 50% marks (For B.Arch& B.Pharmacy).
- For B.Arch, students must qualify in the NATA/JEE (Main) examination.
- Applicants must be completed B.Pharm from a recognized university.
- Candidates should pass the above examination with a minimum of 50% marks or equivalent grade.
- Applicants must hold a BE/ B.Tech./AMIE in the relevant area of engineering.
- Entrants must have secured at least 60% marks in the qualifying examination.
Check Out: Best Career Opportunities
Q2. What is GITAM GAT Application Form Fee?
- For Male Candidates: Rs.1000/-
- For Female Candidates: Rs.600/-
- The application fees will be submitted via demand draft drawn in favor of GITAM University payable at Visakhapatnam on any scheduled bank.
Q3. What is GITAM GAT Admission Process?
Admission will be done on basis of their performance in Gandhi Institute of Technology and Management Admission Test 2020 and Counselling.
Q4. What is New in GITAM GAT Exam Pattern?
- GAT (UGTP) will be conducted for admission to undergraduate courses like 4-years B.Tech, 6-years B.Tech + M.Tech, 5-years B.Arch and 4-years B.Pharm.
- For GAT (PGT) is conducted for admission to M.Tech programme at Hyderabad and Visakhapatnam campuses of the University.
- The examination will be a computer based test and it will be given via online mode
- There will be 100 questions of 3 marks each
- The question paper will contain Objective Type Questions
- Total time given to complete the question paper will be 2 hours
- Negative marking will also be there
- 1 mark will be deducted for each wrong answer
For GAT (UGTP):
|Subject||No. of questions||No. of marks|
For GAT (PGT):
|Subject||No. of questions||No. of marks|
Q5. How to Fill GITAM GAT Online Application Form?
- Log on to the official website i.e. www.gitam.edu.
- Hit on GAT 2020 Admission to Engineering, Architecture & Pharmacy Programs.
- Hit on “GAT 2020- Apply Online”.
- From the next page hit on “I agree”.
- The Online Application Formwill appear in front of you.
- Complete the form and hit on “submit” button.
- After that upload your scanned documents and complete the whole procedure.
- After filling the application form online, you are required to take two copies of print-out of the filled-in GITAM GAT Registration Form.
- Send a copy of the filled-in application along with Demand Draft the Director-Admissions, Gandhi Institute Of Technology And Management, Gandhi Nagar Campus, Rushikonda, Visakhapatnam–530045, Andhra Pradesh, India.
- Write the application number on the reverse side of the Demand Draft.
- Keep the second copy of GITAM GAT Online Form with you for your reference.
GITAM GAT Hall Ticket:
Applicants can get GITAM GAT Hall Ticket from the official website. The admit cards will be available from First Week of April 2020 onwards. All the candidates are advised to carry their admit cards at the time of examination as it is a mandatory aspect to carry.
GITAM GAT Result:
As after the examination the results will be declared on its official website. To get the scorecards candidates have to visit the official portal of the commission and then they have to follow the results link. Once they get the link they have to enter the credentials like their roll no etc and then they will be able to see their scorecards.
Check GITAM Related Links:
|GITAM University||Get Details|
|GITAM Hall Ticket||Get Details|
|GITAM University Distance Education||Get Details|
|GITAM Question Papers||Get Details|
|GITAM University Fee Structure||Get Details|
|GITAM GAT Slot Booking||Get Details|
|GITAM Cut Off||Get Details|
|GITAM Time Table||Get Details|
|GITAM University Recruitment||Get Details|
|GITAM Result||Get Details|
|Official Website||Press Here|
GITAM GAT Counselling 2020:
After the completion of GAT 2020 exam merit list will be prepared by the University to select the candidates. The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of the rank obtained by them. The aspirants who will be selected by the commission will be called for the counselling session.
GITAM GAT Contact Details:
|Address||Gandhi Institute of Technology and Management|
Gandhi Nagar, Rushikonda,
Visakhapatnam- 530 045, Andhra Pradesh, India
|Phone No||(+91-891) 2790101, 2790202, 2790404, 2790505|
|Email Addressfirstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com|
Want to Know? How To Get Admission In Engineering Colleges?
GITAM GAT Notification 2020 Details:
Gandhi Institue of Technology and Management organizes GITAM Admission Test, popularly known as GITAM GAT (UGTP/PGT/PGP) 2020. The institute will organize GITAM GAT 2020 in 2nd week of April 2020 onwards for admission to Undergraduate and Postgraduate Courses.
If the candidates have any query regarding GITAM 2020 GAT then they can comment us by using the below stated comment box our team will be glad to help you. For more updates keep visiting our pages about GITAM GAT Entrance Exam.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On:
|List of Fake Universities||UGC Approved University List|
|How to Apply for Scholarship||College is Registered OR AICTE Approved?|
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|Education Loans for Students||Scholarship in India|