GITAM University Admission
Gandhi Institute of Technology and Management University has opened GITAM University Admission. University has decided to conduct GAT Admission Test from 11th to 26th April 2018 so aspirants who want to take admission in UG/PG Courses they must check the exam dates and can apply for academic session 2018-2019. Applying contenders for GITAM University Admission need to fill the application form till the last date. We’re also trying to collect important info about GITAM GAT University Admissions 2018 on this page for those applicants, who’re planning to get admission to the same courses.
Key content of this page
GITAM Admission Test is computer based entrance test conducted for providing admission to students in UG & PG courses in the field of technology and pharmacy. Eligible applicants can fill and submit the application form by following all the necessary steps given below. Final marks scored in entrance test will be taken into consideration while selecting the candidates for different courses. You can avail all the essential details regarding GITAM University 2018 Admission by scrolling this web page which is well designed by our team members of recruitmentresult.com
GITAM University Admission
GITAM University Courses Offered:
|Sr. No.||Program Name|
|2||B.Tech + M.Tech (Dual Degree)|
|3||Computer Science and Technology (CST)|
|4||Software Engineering (SE)|
|5||Information Technology (IT)|
|6||Data Sciences (DS)|
|7||RF & Microwave Engineering (RF & ME)|
|10||Digital Systems & Signal Processing (DSSP)|
|11||Electronic Instrumentation (EI)|
|12||Structural Engg. & Natural Disaster Management (SENDM)|
|13||Power Systems and Automation (PSA)|
|14||Machine Design (MD)|
|16||Computer Aided Design, Manufacture and Engineering (CADME)|
|17||Industrial Engineering & Management (IEM)|
|19||Food Processing Technology (FPT)|
GITAM Eligibility Criteria
|For B.Tech/B.Tech (Biotechnology)/B.Pharmacy/B.Arch|
|For M.Pharmacy||B.Pharm from a recognized university with a minimum of 50% marks or equivalent grade.|
BE/ B.Tech./AMIE in the relevant area of engineering with at least 60% marks in the qualifying examination.
Check Out: Best Career Opportunities
Registration Fee For GAT:
Applying contenders should need to pay requisite amount of registration fee which will be deposited through Demand Draft drawn in favor of Gitam University, payable at Visakhapatnam on any scheduled bank.
GITAM University Admission Process:
Contestant’s selection for any of applying programs will be based on their qualifying marks in GITAM Admission Test (GAT) followed by other process of admission.
GITAM GAT Exam Pattern:
Here, we are giving the exam pattern of GAT (UGTP), GAT (PGTA) & GAT (PGP) examination:
- Exam duration will be two hours.
- Questions will be objective type (multiple choice questions).
- 4 marks (for B.Tech) and 3 marks (for M.Tech) will be awarded for each correct response.
- 1 mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.
- The exam will be organized in online mode.
Exam Pattern for GAT (UGTP):
No. of Questions
Exam Pattern for GAT (PGTA):
|Section||No. of Questions||Total Marks|
Exam Pattern for GAT (PGP):
|Subject||Number of Question||Total Marks|
|Pharmaceutical Analysis & Quality Assurance||25||100|
- Applying aspirants need to pay Rs 600/- for female and 1000 for other candidates as an application which can be made via online (Net Banking/Debit card/Credit card) or offline (Demanad Draft) mode.
- The DD should be drawn from any scheduled bank made in favor of GITAM University payable at Visakhapatnam.
- Candidates, those pay the fee through offline mode, they have to send the hard copy of the filled application along with required documents to the address mentioned below:
Director – Admissions,
GITAM University, Gandhi Nagar Campus,
Rushikonda, Visakhapatnam – 530 045,
Andhra Pradesh, INDIA
How to Apply For GITAM University Admission?
Applicants can fill Gandhi Institute of Technology and Management University Admission Form either online or offline.
- First of all go to the official site of Gandhi Institute of Technology and Management University which is www.gitam.edu
- Now from homepage you need to hit on the “GAT-2018: Admission to Engineering, Architecture and Pharmacy Programs – 2018-19” link.
- Then press on, ‘how to apply’-> ‘apply online’ button.
- Must Fill Online Application Form with all asked details.
- Upload the scanned images of all documents (if required) and submit it.
- Take a hard copy of online filled form and affix your photograph, sign in the space provided.
- At last, send it along with Demand Draft / Pay order by registered post / speed post to the address stated below.
Obtain the form and Fill it completely. Candidates are required to send GITAM University Application Form in a prescribed format separately for each programme along with the required documents, Demand Draft to the Address given in official notification on or before the last date.
Check Also: Scholarship in India for Students
GITAM GAT 2018 Exam Date:
Here we have given official dates of examination:
|Offline Application form release||11th November 2017|
|Online Application Release||17th November 2017|
|Last date to submit the application||26th March 2018|
|Slot booking starts||5th to 8th April 2018|
|Hall ticket release||5th April 2018 onwards|
|Exam date||11th to 26th April 2018|
|Result declaration||30th April 2018|
|Counselling begins||After result announcement|
Online Examination Centres:
GITAM will conduct online admission examination at the following 48 examination centres, which is depend on the number of applications received against each examination centre.
|03.||Bellary||15.||Hyderabad (GITAM Campus)||27.||Kurnool||39.||Raipur|
|04.||Bengaluru (GITAM Campus)||16.||Hyderabad (Saifabad)||28.||Lucknow||40.||Rajahmundry|
|05.||Bengaluru (City)||17.||Hyderabad (Nagole)||29.||Mangalore||41.||Ranchi|
Get Here: GITAM University Admission Brochure
You may go through this Official Link to know more about GITAM University Admissions 2018. Candidates need to keep in touch with us for obtain latest information regarding same and students can save this web portal as bookmark by using Ctrl+D for getting instants access.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On