GMAT Eligibility Criteria
Students who are preparing for GMAT 2019 exam they need to know about complete GMAT Eligibility Criteria. Candidates who are willing to apply for GMAT Notification 2019, firstly they must check the entire Eligibility for GMAT such as Age limit and education details before filling GMAT application form.
Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAC) every year conducts GMAT Entrance Exam for providing admission to Management Courses. Number of competitors applies against GMAT Exam every year. Know the GMAT Eligibility Criteria 2019 by going through this page.
Highlights of the Page:
What is GMAT?
GMAT is known as Graduate Management Aptitude Test is an International level entrance exam. Graduate Management Aptitude Test is conducted by the GMAC (Graduate Management Admission Council) throughout the year. GMAT 2019 Exam is a gateway to get admission in foreign country’s institutions and Universities.
Through GMAT Examination, candidate will admitted in MBA however they can go 5 times in a year for this exam. You may go through this page that is created by the team of recruitmentresult.com to get complete information about GMAT Eligibility Criteria 2019.
GMAT Eligibility Criteria
To know GMAT Eligibility Criteria 2019, you need to scroll down this page. Below you can check the Required Qualification, Age Limit, Nationality, Age Relaxation etc.
As far as your nationality is concerned, there are no restrictions. According to GMAT Eligibility Criteria 2019, candidates who belong to any country can apply for GMAT test. There are no rules and regulations regarding the GMAT Nationality of the applicant.
Candidates who are interested to appear in test must ensure Eligibility for GMAT Exam must possess Degree of Graduation from a recognized institutions/ University with good academic records.
Check More: Graduate Jobs
GMAT Age Limit:
- After ensuring Eligibility Criteria for GMAT, candidates must match their age limit as required. To apply for GMAT Exam all the candidates must not be less than 18 years.
- In case, aspirants want to apply for GMAT Exam but their age vary between 13 years to 17 years then they will have to provide a written proof of the guardian’s consent for taking GMAT Test.
Number of Attempts:
- Time between 2 GMAT exams is 16 Days
- Number of GMAT attempts allowed in 1 year is 5 attempts
- Number of GMAT attempts in a lifetime is 8 attempts
- Exam Duration 3.5 Hours.
Get Here Details Of: GMAT Syllabus
- All the aspirants are advised to have a wait for at least 16 days before taking the GMAT Test again.
- In case of retaking, candidates will have to wait minimum five years to take the GMAT Exam again if they previously obtained GMAT Score is a perfect score of 800.
GMAT 2018 Contact Details:
|Asia Pacific Region|
Want to Know? How to Prepare for GMAT
You may join us on Facebook and Google Plus to get latest information on your timeline. If you have any query regarding Eligibility Criteria for GMAT available here, please ask in the comment box that is given below. We will provide answer to your query shortly.
Check Here: MBA Entrance Exams
Essence of the page:
All the aspirants are advised to check this page that is created by the team of recruitmentresult.com to get latest information time to time. Applicants may subscribe to our free mail service to get latest information directly in their inbox.
If there would be any update in the GMAT Eligibility Criteria 2019 in that case we will provide it on this page so stay tuned with us through this page to get latest updates regarding GMAT Exam Eligibility Criteria.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|GMAT vs CAT||GMAT Preparation|
|GMAT Exam Dates||GMAT Sample Questions and Answers|
|GMAT Exam Pattern||Top 10 GMAT Coaching In Hyderabad|
|Top 10 GMAT Preparation Books||Top Universities in India|