GMAT refers to Graduate Management Aptitude Test. Those want to apply for it are required to fill GMAT Registration Form prior last date. Check process to submit GMAT Online Application & other details such as notification, fees, and last date to apply from below.
Graduate Management Aptitude Test is an international level examination organized for admission to the MBA course.GMAT Registration 2019 will commence from August 2018. Read all instructions carefully prior applying.
GMAT Registration Dates:
Graduate Management Admission Council is responsible for organizing Graduate Management Aptitude Test. Keen applicants may apply for Graduate Management Aptitude Test latest by December 2018. You may follow simple steps as listed below for Registration.
To grab more details about it such as eligibility, application fee, steps for registration, paper pattern & others, you may scroll down this page well prepared by team members of recruitmentresult.com
GMAT Eligibility 2019:
Those applying for Graduate Management Aptitude Test must possess graduation degree from any recognized institution or university.
Read More About: GMAT Eligibility Criteria
Age Criteria for GMAT Exam Registration:
The minimum age to apply for Graduate Management Aptitude Test is 18 years.There is no upper age limit to apply for it.
GMAT Registration Fees:
- Those applying for Graduate Management Aptitude Test are required to pay US $250 & approximately Rs. 17027.50 in India. This is the amount of GMAT Registration Fee In India.
- Make payment of fee through Visa Card/Master Card/American Express/JCB cards.
- You can also pay the fee through Cashier’s Checks/Money Orders/Personal Checks.
Read Here: How To Pay Fee Through Online Mode
GMAT Admission Process:
On the basis of marks in Graduate Management Aptitude Test, contenders will be invited for interview. To participate in interview, you must carry original copies of relevant documents and certificates for verification.
Attempts of GMAT:
- Time between 2 GMAT exams: 16 Days
- Number of GMAT attempts allowed in 1 year: 5 attempts
- Number of GMAT attempts in a lifetime: 8 attempts
GMAT 2019 Test Centers:
GMAT Exam Pattern 2019:
- Graduate Management Aptitude Test is a computer based examination.
- Aspirants will appear in the examination not more than five times in a year & not more than 8 times total.
- Time duration of paper is of 3 hours and 30 minutes.
- GMAT Exam will be of total 800 marks.
- Questions will be from subjects i.e. Analytical Reasoning, Verbal, Quantitative and Integrated Reasoning.
|Analytical writing assessment||30 Min||1 essay|
|Integrated Reasoning||30 Min||12 Ques|
|Quantitative||75 Min||37 Ques|
|Verbal||75 Min||41 Ques|
Also Check Detailed:
Process for GMAT Registration 2019:
For X-GMAT Registration, you may follow listed steps.
- At first step, log on to official website of Graduate Management Admission Council that is www.gmac.com
- Choose “The GMAT Exam” from top menu bar.
- From drop down list, choose “Register” tab.
- Put asked details like Id and password for GMAT Online Registration.
- Press on “login” button.
- After successful GMAT 2018 Registration, you may fill GMAT Online Application Form.
- Fetch all required details in Graduate Management Aptitude Test Application Form as asked.
- Upload appropriate certificates and document along with form.
- After taking preview of form, you must submit your application form.
- At last step, carry print copy of same for further usage.
GMAT 2019 Exam Dates:
|Initial date for registration||August 2018|
|GMAT Last Date for Registration||December 2018|
|Last Date to change Interview City||December 2018|
|Shortlist Result||January 2019|
|Interview||February to March 2019|
|Final Results||March 2019|
Check Here: GMAT Exam Dates
Hit on its Official Link for more details about GMAT Registration 2019. Stay connected with us for knowing more updates about Graduate Management Aptitude Test Registration.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|GMAT vs CAT||GMAT Preparation|
|Top 10 GMAT Coaching In Hyderabad||GMAT Score Calculator|
|How to Prepare for GMAT||Education Loans for Students|
|Scholarship in India||How to Get Free College Education|