GMCH Chandigarh Admit Card
Want to download GMCH Chandigarh Admit Card? Get it now!!! Government Medical College and Hospital has released GMCH Chandigarh Para Medical Provisional E-ADMIT Card for those candidates who are going to attend written test which is going to be held on 20th Nov. 2016. This organization will conduct written exams for the recruitment of Staff Nurse Posts for the 124 Vacancies. All the updated information related to GMCH Chandigarh Admit Card 2017 is available on this page. So read it carefully.
Candidates must download their GMCH Hall Ticket through online mode before attending the exam by following the beneath stated procedure of this web portal. Aspirants can check latest info about Government Medical College and Hospital Admit Card which is given by the team members of recruitmentresult.com. Shortlisted aspirants will be called for further process.
Steps to download GMCH Chandigarh Hall Ticket:
- Contenders, who wish to get the concerned call letter for GMCH Staff Nurse post, may need to go through official website of organization that is gmch.gov.in
- After that choose ‘Download E-Admit Card-cum-Roll Number for the post of Staff Nurse’ link.
- Then you are required to enter your Application ID as given in the image and hit on “Download Roll No”.
- Now your call letter will display on the computer screen.
- At last, take print out of your hall ticket for attending the written test.
Get Here: Tips to get Your Admit Card Easily
Before taking the printout of e-admit card-cum-Roll No. First Save the pdf file onto the computer system and then take the final print.
GMCH Chandigarh Admit Card
Some Important Facts about Government Medical College and Hospital:
For the removal of deficiency, the administrations of Chandigarh decided to establish a Medical College in Chandigarh. For this purpose the Department of Medical Education & Research was created. Government Medical College was come into existence in the year of 1991. Government Medical College and Hospital is a teaching hospital which is situated in Sector 32, Chandigarh, India. Every year organization conducts various exams to hire skilled and talented contenders for various positions.
To Get GMCH Chandigarh Admit Card: – Hit Here
Government Medical College and Hospital is headed by a Director-Principal and Jagjit Singh Chopra, a Padma Bhushan awardee, served as the founder director-principal. The Superintendent of Medical, A. K. Janmeja is assisted Atul Sachdev as the incumbent Director-Principal. The Medical College has an intake of 100 students towards the Degree of MBBS. It also offers Post-Graduate courses (MD/MS) in a number of medical and surgical subjects.
Government Medical College & Hospital Staff Nurse Exam Pattern:
|SL. NO||Exam Type||Subjects||Marks|
|1.||Objective Type||Concerned Subjects||70|
|3.||Aptitude / Personality Assistant / Computer knowledge||12|
Check These Tips, To Prepare Well For Exam:
- Written exam will be held on: 20th Nov.2016 at 10:00 am to 12:00 pm
- Result will be declared: up to 23rd Nov. 2016
- Last date to submit hard copy of applications (only by the shortlisted aspirants): 12th Dec. 2016 up to 4:00 pm
- Date and time of Counseling: 26th, 27th and 28th Dec. 2016 at 9:00 am in GMCH- 32, Chandigarh
- Date of list of selected candidates will be displayed on website: before 30th Dec. 2016
Candidates who want to obtain rest information regarding GMCH Chandigarh Admit Card 2017 need to check Official Link which is tailored below. After reading the details of above mentioned notification, if you have any query then writes in comment box. We will try to solve your problem as rapidly as we can.
Aspirants can also follow us on Face book and Google plus to obtain latest updates time to time about recruitments, admit cards, answer keys, results etc directly on their timeline.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|GMCH Chandigarh Recruitment||Health Hazards due to over Studying|
|Last Minute Exam Preparation Tips||Tips To Create Your Own Study Guide|
|Common Mistakes You Make in Tests||How to Get in the Mood to Study|