GMCH Chandigarh Recruitment 2015
An advt titled as GMCH Chandigarh Recruitment 2015 has conveyed by Government Medical College & Hospital for fill up 33 vacancies of Senior Residents and Central Casualty Services. Job hunters who find themselves eligible for these posts may apply for GMCH vacancy by attending the walk-in-interview on the specific date, time and venue which is displayed below this page.
|Name Of The Post||Senior Residents And Central Casualty Services|
|No. Of Posts||33|
|Date Of Walk-In||24th March 2015|
For acquiring other details regarding GMCH Chandigarh Recruitment 2015 such as essential qualification, age limit, pay scale, application fee, mode of selection, how to apply etc you need to go through this page which is prepared by the team members of recruitmentresult.com.
|Post Name||Department Name||No. Of Vacancies|
|Radiotherapy & Oncology||01|
|Central Casualty Services||Resident Anaethetist||04|
|Casualty Medical Officer (General Medicine)||02|
|Casualty Medical Officer (General Surgery)||02|
Essential Qualification for GMCH Chandigarh Jobs Notification:
Applicants who want to grab this chance must have M.D/M.S/MDS/D.M/M.ch/DNB or equivalent in the concerned discipline recognized by MCI and registered by medical council of India or state medical council.
The upper age limit of the contenders should be maximum 33 years and the Relaxation in upper age limit is mentioned below:
|Category||Upper Age Limit (In Years)|
Job hunters will receive an attractive pay scale of Rs. 15600-39100/- (with initial starting of Rs. 18,750/-) + Grade Pay of Rs. 6600/- plus allowances as admissible as per the norms of the government.
Interested aspirants need to pay the application fee of Rs. 500/- (Rs. 250/- for SC aspirants) through demand draft payable at Chandigarh, drawn in favor of director principal, Govt. medical college & hospital, Chandigarh.
Mode of Selection:
Government Medical College & Hospital will be conducting a walk-in-interview for appointments of applicants.
How to Apply For GMCH Chandigarh Recruitment 2015:
- Eligible applicants need to visit on official website that is gmch.gov.in
- Then, hit on “Vacancies” button available on the home page.
- After that, select “Download” tab given in front of ‘walk-in-interview for the post of……..’
- Fill the application form properly as per the format.
- Now, candidates may attend the walk-in-interview on the specific date, time and venue which are framed below this page and contenders are requested to bring application form along with demand draft, self attested photocopies of qualification, age proof, caste certificate and any other necessary documents /certificates and recent passport size photograph.
Office of Director,
Principal (Room No. 210),
Level-2 Block-D (Hospital Building),
Important Date and Time:
|24th March 2015||10:00 A.M.|
Note: Read official advertisement for obtaining further information regarding GMCH Chandigarh Recruitment 2015.
GMCH Chandigarh Recruitment 2015
Government Medical College & Hospital has circulated an advertisement as GMCH Chandigarh Recruitment 2015 for filling up the various posts in different departments. Interested aspirants, who want to catch this job opportunity, may apply by submitting the online application form before the last date.
|No. of Posts||21|
|Last Date To Apply Online||30th March 2015|
For downloading the entire information about GMCH Chandigarh Recruitment 2015 such as salary details, essential qualification and applying process etc, which is furnished below in the page of recruitmentresult.com.
|Sr. No.||Posts Name||Vacancies|
|4||Operation Theater Assistant||05|
|6||Jr. Radiotherapy Technician||02|
The aspirants, who are going to apply for the aforesaid posts at GMCH Chandigarh Jobs, must have passed the 10+2 or its equivalent qualification or Graduate or Post Graduate degree in the concerned field from the recognized university or institutions.
- The age of the applicants for the declared posts should be lying in between 18-25 years.
- Relaxation in age will be provided as per the organizations norms.
|Posts Name||Pay Scale||With Gross Pay|
|Social Worker||Rs. 10300 – 34800/-||Rs. 3800/-|
|Junior Dietician||Rs. 5910 – 20200/-||Rs. 2800/-|
|Laboratory Attendant||Rs. 1900/-|
|Operation Theater Assistant|
|Jr. Radiotherapy Technician||Rs. 2400/-|
- For General: Rs. 500/-
- For Reserved: Rs. 250/-
- Fee will be deposited in the ‘Power Jyoti’ account of GMCH.
Selection of the applicants will be depending on the written test and performance in interview.
How to Apply:
- Applicants will have to open the official website which is www.gmch.gov.in.
- Go to the ‘Vacancies’ option available in the menu bar.
- Select the suitable job link and press the ‘Download’ link.
- Aspirants must fill the online application form with the required details.
- Upload the digital images of their documents (if applicable).
- Hit the ‘Submit’ button to record the details.
- Take the print out of it for the future need.
Last dates to apply online: 30th March 2015
You may go with the Official Notification to know more.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On