GMCH Chandigarh Recruitment 2014
GMCH Chandigarh Recruitment 2014 invites the application for filling the 116 posts of Senior Residents, Central Casualty Services, Demonstrator, Medical Officer (MO) / Lady Medical Officer (LMO), Emergency Medical Officer, Junior Resident in various disciplines. Candidates may apply for these posts by sending the application form on or before the last date.
|No. Of Vacancies||116|
|Last Date||08th December 2014 till 04:00 pm|
For more essential details regarding the GMCH Chandigarh Recruitment 2014 such as no. of vacancies, Educational Qualification, Pay Scale, Selection Procedure, Applying procedure etc has tuned below by the team of recruitmentresult.com
|Obstetrics & Gynaecology||01|
|Radiotherapy & Oncology||03|
|Central Casualty Services||Resident Anaesthetis||03|
|Casualty Medical Officer (General Medicine)||02|
|Casualty Medical Officer (General Surgery)||02|
|Medical Officer (MO) / Lady Medical Officer (LMO)||Community Medicine||01|
|Emergency Medical Officer||Forensic Medicine||01|
|Junior Resident||BDS (Dentistry)||05|
Candidates must have MBBS, BDS, Post Graduate Degree i.e. (M.D./ M.S./ M.D.S/ D.M./ M.Ch/ DNB) in the relevant specialization.
Age Limits as on 01 January 2014:
- For Senior Residents, Casualty Medical Officers: Upto 33 years and in case of post doctoral degree holders is 35 years
- For Demonstrators, MO/ LMO/ Emergency Medical Officer: Upto 30 years for MBBS and 33 years for PG degree holder
- For Junior Resident: The upper age limit shall be 30 years for MBBS/BDS.
- Age Relaxation will be given to the deserving Candidates.
- For Senior Residents, Casualty Medical Officers: Rs.15600-39100/- + GP Rs. 5000/-
- For Demonstrators: Rs.10300-34800/- + GP Rs. 5000/-
- For MO/ LMO/ Emergency Medical Officer: Rs.15600-39100/- + GP Rs. 5400/-
- For Junior Residents: Rs. 15600-39100/- + GP Rs. 5400/-
Candidates have to pay the application fees by means of Demand Draft drawn in favour of Director Principal, GMCH, payable at Chandigarh.
|General/ OBC||Rs. 500/-|
|SC/ ST||Rs. 250/-|
Candidates will be selected on the basis of the Written Test/ Interview.
- Candidates may download the application form by visiting to the official website i.e. gmch.gov.in.
- Then go to the “Vacancies” link.
- Then select “Download” option given in front of the “Applications are invited for the posts of Senior Resident, Demonstrator, MO/LMO/EMO and JR’s for the various department of GMCH-32, Chandigarh.”
- Download the application form and take a printout of it.
- Fill the application form attaches your photographs, Demand Draft and photocopies of your enclosures and send it to the address given below.
Govt. Medical College & Hospital,
|Last Date of submission of application form||08th December 2014 till 04:00 pm|
|Test Date||15th December 2014|
|Result Availability||16th December 2014|
|Interview Dates||17th December 2014|
|18th December 2014|
Note: For more details visit to the Official Advertisement.
GMCH Chandigarh Recruitment 2014
Government Medical College & Hospital, Chandigarh has notified a notification as GMCH Chandigarh Recruitment 2014 for the post of Staff Nurses. Eligible candidates may apply by filling the online application form before the last date given below.
|Name of post||Staff Nurses|
|No. of Vacancies||50|
|Last Date to Apply||29th December 2014|
Interested Candidates who want to apply for this post must go through the details & fill the online application form carefully. More details about GMCH Chandigarh Recruitment 2014 is well expressed below by the team of recruitmentresult.com
Name of the Organization:
Government Medical College & Hospital, Chandigarh
Candidates who are willing to apply for the post of Staff Nurse should be qualified by having a Diploma in General nursing or B.Sc. Nursing or Equivalent from any recognized university/institute.
Candidate’s age should be between 18 to 25 years. Age relaxation will be given to SC/OBC category.
Contenders will be paid stipend of Rs.10300-34800 + 4600/- Grade pay
Job aspirants have to pay application fees as the SC candidates have to pay Rs.250/- and other candidates have to pay Rs. 500/- with bank charges. The fee has to be deposited through challan in SBI bank in the “Power Jyoti” account of GMCH.
Contenders will be selected on the basis of performance in written test and Interview.
How to Apply?
- Candidates have to visit the official website www.gmch.gov.in.
- Go to ‘Vacancies’ option
- Choose the link for the post of Staff Nurses.
- Select the option’ download ‘given under application form.
- Fill the online application form in correct manner.
- Candidates have to scan the copies of photograph.
- Select the option ‘Submit’
- Take printout of the duly filled application form for further reference or enquiry.
Last date for receipt of application 29th December 2014
For more details you may read the Official Notification.