GMCH Chandigarh Recruitment
Government Medical College and Hospital has expanded an advertisement of GMCH Chandigarh Recruitment for filling up various 34 vacancy of Senior Resident, Casualty Medical officer. Applicants’ must ensure eligibility criteria from below uttered section and may apply for GMCH Chandigarh Recruitment 2016 by interview along with application form and other necessary documents on the date and venue given below.
|Name Of The Post||Senior Resident, Casualty Medical Officer|
|No. of Posts||34|
|Interview Date||1st April 2016|
For more details about GMCH Chandigarh Recruitment 2016 such as vacancy detail, essential qualification selection process, remuneration, application fee ,process to apply etc you may go through this page which is equipped by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
GMCH Chandigarh Recruitment
Details of GMCH Chandigarh Recruitment
|Name of Posts||No of Posts||Pay Scale|
|Senior Resident||26||Rs. 15600-39100 + GP 6600|
|Casualty Medical officer||08||Rs. 15600-39100 + GP 6600|
- Applicants’ who wish to apply for Government Medical College and Hospital jobs they should possess Postgraduate Medical Degree i.e. (M.D./M.S./MDS, D.M./M.Ch/DNB) OR equivalent in the concerned specialty (recognized by MCI and registered either with Medical Council of India or State Medical Council).
- If applicants are not available in any particular speciality, those with Postgraduate Diploma can be considered.
- Applicants’ upper age limit should be 33 years and is case of post doctoral degree holder 35 years as on 01-01-2016
- Relaxation will be applicable only for reserved category such as for SC/ST -5 Years and OBC -3 Years
Selection of candidates will be based on interview that will be conducted by the selection committee of GMCH.
- General and OBC Category are required to pay Rs.500/-
- SC category have to pay an amount of Rs.250/-
Mode of payment:
Candidates’ are required to deposit the fee through Demand Draft, payable at Chandigarh, drawn in favour of Director Principal, Govt. Medical College & Hospital, Chandigarh
How to apply GMCH Chandigarh Recruitment:
- Candidates who are willing to grab this job opportunity they may attend interview on 1-4-2016.
- Candidates are required to carry all essential attested and original document at the time of interview.
- Applicants’ have to reach on time at the venue given below:
The Office of Director Principal (Room No. 210)
Level 2 Block-D (Hospital Building), GMCH, Chandigarh
Interview is going to be held on: 1st April 2016 at 12:00 PM
Candidates’ may acquire more details about GMCH Chandigarh Recruitment 2016 from the Official Notification. Candidates’ may log on to Facebook and Google plus or bookmark this page using CTRL+D to acquire latest information in this concern.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On