Guru Nanak Dev University has released a Notification about GNDU Recruitment 2019, to hire talented and capable aspirants on Latest Project Fellow Posts. Eligible candidates are required to appear for Walk-in-Interview on 11-01-2019 at 12.00 noon To grab GNDU Recruitment.
|Name of the Organization||Guru Nanak Dev University|
|Name of the position||Project Fellow|
|Qualification required||Post Graduate Degree|
Read Here- Free Job Updates
What are the Eligibility Criteria for GNDU University Jobs?
- Candidates must have completed Post Graduate Degree in relevant discipline with 55% marks
- Preference will be given to NET qualified candidates
- In case NET qualified candidates are not available, non-NET candidates will be considered.
You May Check More Job Opportunities, From Here:-
What is the Selection Process against GNDU Vacancy?
- The recruiting panel of Guru Nanak Dev University is going to conduct Walk-In interview round for selecting deserving applicants against GNDU Latest Jobs.
- Those contenders who will be able to perform well at interview get recruited against GNDU Latest Vacancies.
Interview Questions that Definitely Confuse You: Read Now
What is the Salary Package for GNDU Vacancies?
- Selected Project Fellow (NET Qualified) will be paid fellowship @ Rs. 16000/-per month (fixed)
- Non NET @ Rs. 14000/- per month (fixed).
Download Here- GNDU Recruitment Notification
How to Apply for GNDU Recruitment 2019?
Follow the mentioned below instructions and apply against GNDU Recruitment 2019 through proper mode:
- First of all, individuals need to visit the official website of the university i.e. www.gndu.ac.in for GNDU University Recruitment.
- Then scroll down the page and check “Careers” Link
- Hit “Applications are invited for 8 (Eight) positions of Project Fellows in the Project ‘ To Identify Places visited by Guru Nanak Dev Ji’ funded by Department of Cultural Affairs, Archaeology and Museums, Punjab” link.
- Download GNDU Recruitment Notification and read the details about GNDU vacancy.
- And those fulfilled the complete eligibility criteria must appear for walk-in Interview along with original documents at below given address:
Check Here- GNDU Official Link
In the office of Dean, Academic Affairs
What is the Walk-In Date?
Walk-in will be held on- 11- 01- 2019
Also Check- Latest Recruitments
GNDU Recruitment advertisement 2019
An advertisement has been announced For the appointment of 8 positions of Project Fellows in the Project ‘ To Identify Places visited by Guru Nanak Dev Ji’ funded by Department of Cultural Affairs, Archaeology and Museums, Punjab .
Candidates who want to build their career in government research field this is very good chance to them. They can attend the walk-in interview going to be held on 11 January 2019 at above mention address. First Preference will be given to those candidates who have subjects of History and Religious Studies.
Check Here- Upcoming Government Jobs
Stay tuned with us or follows us on social media to get latest updates on GNDU Recruitment 2019. Contenders can also go through the Official Link to know more about Guru Nanak Dev University Jobs
Latest Recruitment On 07-01-2019:
- IGNOU Recruitment 2019 – Last Date: 11,25,14-01-2019
- CG Forest Department Recruitment 2019– Last Date: 12-01-2019
- BEL Recruitment 2019– Walk In Date: 9-01-2019, 10-01-2019
- ECIL Recruitment 2019– Last Date: 07-01-2019
- Jharkhand SSC Recruitment 2019– Last Date: 18-02-2019