Guru Nanak Dev University has released a Notification about GNDU Recruitment 2020, to hire talented and capable aspirants on Latest Professor, Officer and Consultant Posts. Eligible candidates are required to submit online application form till last date that is 30-12-2020. You can also apply for GNDU Recruitment now.
|Name of the Organization||Guru Nanak Dev University|
|Name of the position||Professor, Officer and Consultant Posts|
|No. Of Vacancies||18|
|Last Date to Apply Online||30-12-2020|
What are the Eligibility Criteria for GNDU University Jobs?
|Professor||1||Ph.D. degree in the concerned /allied/relevant discipline and 10 yrs experience|
|Associate Professor||5||Ph.D. degree in the concerned /allied/relevant discipline and 8 yrs experience|
|Assistant Professor||8||Master degree in the concerned /allied/relevant discipline and NET qualified / PhD|
|Liason Officer||1||Master’s Degree with min 55% marks and 5 yrs experience|
|Consultant-cum-Coordinator||1||Retired Professor/ civil servant|
|Consultant (Finance)||1||Class I/A officer serving or retired in Government organization and min 10 yrs experience|
|Officer on Special Duty||1||Serving/Retired approved Principals|
Get Here, More: Jobs By Qualification
GNDU Application Fees:
Application fees will be Rs. 1180/-(including GST) (Rs. 590/-(including GST) for SC/ST & PWD candidates). The SC/ST and PWD candidates who are not domicile of the State of Punjab shall have to pay the application fee of Rs. 1180/- (including GST) for posts. Candidates are required to deposit the prescribed fees (non refundable) through online mode only using Credit Card/ Debit card/ Net banking.
Check Out: How to Pay Fees Online
What is the Selection Process against GNDU Vacancy?
- The recruiting panel of Guru Nanak Dev University is going to conduct interview round for selecting deserving applicants against GNDU Latest Jobs.
- Those contenders who will be able to perform well at interview get recruited against GNDU Latest Vacancies.
What is the Salary Package & Age Criteria for GNDU Vacancies?
|Professor||Max 65 Years||as per norms|
|Associate Professor||Max 65 Years||as per norms|
|Assistant Professor||Max 65 Years||as per norms|
|Liason Officer||Max 65 Years||Rs. 50000/-|
|Consultant-cum-Coordinator||Max 65 Years||Rs. 50000/-|
|Consultant (Finance)||Max 65 Years||Rs. 50000/-|
|Officer on Special Duty||Max 65 Years||Rs. 50000/-|
Also Check- Latest Recruitments
How to Apply for GNDU Recruitment 2020?
Follow the mentioned below instructions and apply against GNDU Recruitment 2020 through proper mode:
- First of all, individuals need to visit the official website of the university i.e. online.gndu.ac.in for GNDU University Recruitment.
- Then scroll down the page and check “Careers” Link
- Hit “Online applications are invited for the various Teaching and Non-Teaching posts in the University. Online registration of application for these posts will start w.e.f. 02.12.2020 and end on 30.12.2020” link.
- Download GNDU Recruitment Notification and read the details about GNDU vacancy.
- Candidates are required to apply in the online mode only through Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar website.
- Candidate needs to Register only once by filling Registration Form.
- Candidates must check fully filled online application form before final submission.
- Applicants are required to take TWO printouts of the Online Application Form.
- Affix the same passport size photograph (which was uploaded with the online form) on it and send it to the below mentioned address.
- The application submitted through online mode ONLY shall be accepted and submission of its Hard Copy is also must.
Press Here For: GNDU Recruitment Notification Link
Check Here- GNDU Official Link
Guru Nanak Dev University,
What is the Last Date To Apply?
|Opening date for on-line Registration of applications||02.12.2020|
|Last date for on-line Registration/submission of application||30.12.2020|
|Last date for submitting the hard copy/print out of online application and supporting documents to the Registrar, Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar-143005 (Pb.)||15.01.2021|
GNDU Recruitment Advertisement 2020
An advertisement has been announced For the appointment of 18 positions of Associate Professor, Assistant Professor, Liason Officer, Consultant-cum-Coordinator and others.
Candidates who want to build their career in government research field this is very good chance to them. They can apply for GNDU Vacancies at above mention address. Incomplete applications not duly substantiated with supporting documents in any respect or hard copy of application received after the due date will not be entertained.
Check Here- Upcoming Government Jobs
Stay tuned with us or follows us on social media to get latest updates on GNDU Recruitment 2020. Contenders can also go through the Official Link to know more about Guru Nanak Dev University Jobs.