Guru Nanak Dev University has published a recruitment notification titled as GNDU Recruitment 2016. Best Staff Vacancies are available at GNDU. So candidates who want to join this university can apply online from 1st September 2016. Interested aspirants need to fill application form online and then are required to submit the hard copy of same on or before the closing date provided below. As soon as details about GNDU Recruitment 2017 will available we will also provide the same on this page, so till stay tuned with us.
Detailed information about GNDU Jobs are well stated in the below section of this page, modified by the team of recruitmentresult.com. Job seekers, who want to apply for the below given posts, need to read entire information carefully.
|Name of Organization||Guru Nanak Dev University|
|No Of Vacancies||190|
|Last date to apply||Check Below|
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|Lecturer in Below Provided Subjects|
|Data Entry Operator||14|
Candidates who want to apply for GNDU vacancies must hold Matriculation /10+2 / Graduation / Post Graduation Degree in relevant field from a recognized university or institute with good academic records.
Check Below Links To grab More Job Opportunities:
Candidate’s age must lie between the limit as set by the university. Age relaxation will be applicable to the candidates as per the Punjab Govt. Rules.
|Name of the Post||salary per month|
|Computer Teacher||Rs. 35055/-|
|Data Entry Operator||Rs. 14000/-|
|Library Restorer||Rs. 10,000/-|
|Accountant cum Clerk||Rs. 18000/-|
|DPE (Male)||Rs. 35055/-|
Candidates have to pay the following fee as per their category:
- General Category and others: Rs. 800/-
- SC/ST/Handicapped Category: Rs. 400/-
- Ex-Servicemen-(Self): No Fee
Selection of applicants for GNDU Vacancy will be based on their performance in Written Test/ Skill test /Interview. No TA/ DA would be paid for attending the interview.
|Tips & Tricks to prepare for Written Exam||Get Details|
|Interview Preparation Tips||Get Details|
|Subject Name||No. of Questions||Total Marks|
|General awareness/Intelligence and Reasoning Ability (Compulsory)||20||20|
|Language I (Punjabi) (Compulsory)||20||20|
|Language II (English) (Compulsory)||20||20|
|Post Specific Test||40||40|
Are You Searching Preparation Material? Get Here:
How to Apply for GNDU Recruitment?
- Willing candidates can apply online by visiting to official site that is www.gndurecruitments.com
- Press “Online Application Form Filling For Recruitment Of Staff For Schools Under Society………..” to start applying.
- Now Fill The Online Registration Form with complete details and submit it. Also upload your Photo and Signature (In Jpeg format).
- One successful registration, generate Bank Chalan and deposit the fee in State Bank of Patiala anywhere in India.
- Now again login to fill the application fee details in online form
- Check the form at once and hit on ‘Submit’ tab for final submission.
- Candidates are advised to take a printout of submitted Application form for future use.
Dates to be remembered:
|Online Registration Dates||01/09/2016 9:00 am upto 07/09/2016 5:00 pm|
|Fee Deposit Dates||02/09/2016 11:00 am upto 08/09/2016|
|Submission Of Application Form||03/09/2016 11:00 am to 11/09/2016 5:00 pm|
|Written Test Date||24-25 September 2016|
|Counselling Date||07-09 October 2016|
|Teaching Skill Test||14-15 October 2016|
Note: You may check this Official Link to get complete details about GNDU Recruitment 2016 – 2017.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Private Jobs|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Latest Recruitments||Employment News This Week Highlights|