Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar is inviting applications from eligible candidates for GNDU Recruitment. 118 vacancies are available to be filled up for the posts of Teaching (Assistant Professor) in various subjects of Jalandhar district for academic session of 2018-19.
Candidates, fulfilling the eligibility conditions needed for GNDU Jobs as per the latest notification, can apply for GNDU Recruitment 2018 via online procedure by going through gndu.ac.in. The last date to apply online is 21-06-2018.
Overview of this page:
After applying online, candidates have to also send the hardcopy of filled application form along with the further required documents. The last date for submission of hardcopies is 25-06-2018.
Aspirants should apply now for GNDU Recruitment 2018-19, with the help of instructions mentioned below on this page, which is well tailored by the team of project recruitmentresult.com
You Can Get Here: More Teaching Jobs
GNDU Vacancy Details:
- Name of Posts: Assistant Professor
- Number of Vacancies: 118
GNDU Teaching Jobs Educational Qualification:
Candidates, who are going to apply for GNDU Assistant Professors Recruitment, they must have degree of post graduate in the relevant subject with minimum 55% marks from any recognized university or institute with good academic records.
GNDU 2018 Recruitment Age Limits:
Candidates, applying for GNDU 118 Assistant Professors Vacancies, their age must be more than 18 years and maximum age limits would be considered as per the norms of organization.
Get Here >> GNDU Recruitment Notification
To apply for Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar Vacancies, candidates have to pay application fee as mentioned below:
|Category||Amount||For One Subject|
|All other categories (including General)||Rs.1000/-|
|SC/ST/PWD||Rs.1000/-||For More than one|
|All other categories (including General)||Rs.2000/-|
Those, who will be selected for appointment on Guru Nanak Dev University Recruitment, will get salary as prescribed below:
- UGC NET qualified: Rs. 30,000/ p.m.
- Non-NET qualified: Rs. 22,000/-p.m.
Selection of candidates for GNDU Assistant Professors Jobs, will made on the basis of their performances in:
How to apply for GNDU Recruitment 2018?
Candidates can apply for Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar Recruitment by following the steps mentioned below:
- First of all you have to go through the official website of Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar that is gndu.ac.in
- Now have to follow “Advertisement” section, available at the right side of home page.
- From that section you have to select “Online applications are invited for the posts of Assistant Professors (Contract basis, fixed pay) in various subjects of Jalandhar district. Online registration will start w.e.f. 12.06.2018 and end on 21.06.2018. Last Date for submitting Hard Copy of the Online submitted application is 25.06.2018 Press for more details (Uploaded on 11/06/2018)” link.
- By hitting the link said above you will get a PDF file of GNDU Notification, having all the details about GNDU Vacancies.
- Afterwards you should go back to the previous page and hit on an appropriate link related to GNDU Apply Online.
- Now fill GNDU Online Application form in correct manner and hit on “Submit” button.
- Now take a print out of filled application form for future use.
- Attach all the needed documents along with the application form.
- Kindly enclose it an envelope, which should be super scribed with the name of post you are applying.
- Send the same to the below mentioned address.
Registrar, Guru Nanak Dev University,
- Starting date to apply online: 12-06-2018
- Last date to apply online: 21-06-2018
- Last date for submission of hardcopy of online applications along with required documents: 25-06-2018
Aspirants are suggested to visit the Official Link to get rest details regarding GNDU Recruitment 2018-19.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitment|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|More Jobs in Punjab||Employment News-Week Highlights|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Best State Government Jobs|