Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar has instructed a career advertisement as GNDU Recruitment. University has invited applications on plain paper from eligible contenders for filling up the various Project Assistant posts. Willing aspirants, who are fascinated to join this university, may apply for GNDU Recruitment 2017, by sending their applications till the last date that is shaped below on this page.
This Page Includes:
Aspirants are required to ensure their eligibility for available vacancy before applying. Applicants are requested to stay on this page that is well structured by the team of recruitmentresult.com for getting all relevant details regarding GNDU Vacancies.
|Post Name||Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar|
|Last date to apply||05-04-2017|
Aspirant should attain at least 55% marks in M.Sc. chemistry from any recognized university and candidates who are NET / GATE qualified will be given preference for selection to the post.
GNDU Recruitment: Official Advertisement
Applicants selected for the Project Assistant post will be getting the fixed salary of Rs.16000/- per month.
Applying candidate’s lower age limit must be 18 years, and the upper age relaxation for all category candidates will be admissible as per the university norms.
Eligible candidates need to go through the interview round that will be conducted by the selection committee of Guru Nanak Dev University.
Process to Apply for GNDU Recruitment:
- First of all aspirants need to visit the official website that is gndu.ac.in.
- Then select the “career” and further “career with us” link on the menu bar of the home page.
- Now, choose the “Applications are invited for the post of Project Assistant in SERB (DST) sponsored research project in the Department of Chemistry” link from the available list on the next page that arises.
- This will open the required notification having the detailed description regarding the post.
- Read the notification completely and prepare the application form on plain paper.
- Fill the application form by giving all the relevant details as asked and send your detailed application along with bio-data and copies of degree, certificated and testimonials in an enclosed envelope at the address as stated below.
- Applicants need to bring all the originals certificates at the time of interview if called.
Dr. Venus Singh Mithu,
Department of Chemistry
Guru Nanak Dev University,
Find Here Latest: Jobs in Punjab
Last Date for Submission of Application: 05-04-2017
Candidates are advised to go through Official Advertisement, to collect complete information about GNDU Recruitment 2017. To acquire most recent updates about this recruitment notification, you may go through this web page or you may subscribe us to get free email alerts directly to your inbox.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Private Jobs|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Latest Recruitments||Employment News This Week Highlights|