GNDU Recruitment 2018
Guru Nanak Dev University has released a job advertisement regarding GNDU Recruitment 2018. Through this advertisement, the organization invites deserving individuals against latest Research Associate/ SRF/ JRF jobs.
On this web page, you will get the complete details about GNDU latest job openings like required eligibility criteria, salary details, mode of selection, applying process against GNDU Recruitment, last date to apply etc.
This Page Includes:
Guru Nanak Dev University Recruitment:
Firstly, individuals need to submit the applications through online mode till the closing date i.e. 30-09-2018. After that, they become eligible to attend interview round. Details regarding interview will be informed via email/ mobile.
For further details about GNDU Recruitment 2018, aspirants need to look at below section of this web page which is well created by the team of recruitmentresult.com. Check it out and apply against GNDU job openings through proper mode.
GNDU Job Vacancy:
- Research Associate
- Junior Research Fellow
- Senior Research Fellow
Eligibility Criteria for GNDU University Jobs:
|Post Name||Educational Qualification|
Possessing Doctorate (PhD) or equivalent OR having 3 years of research, teaching and design & development experience after ME/ M.Tech (Computer Sc. & Engg.)
|Junior Research Fellow||Possessing BE/ B. Tech(Computer Sc. & Engg.) or equivalent degree with 55% marks and passing of NET/ GATE test|
|Senior Research Fellow|
Possessing (i) BE/ B.Tech. (Computer Sc. & Engg.) or equivalent and at least 2 years of post BE/ B.Tech. research/teaching experience
You May Check More Job Opportunities, From Here:-
Age Criteria and Pay Scale for GNDU Vacancies:
Upper age limit and pay scale against GNDU jobs are mentioned below. Relaxation of 05 years will be given to SC/ ST/ OBC/ Women and Physically handicapped candidates as the organization norms.
|Post Name||Upper Age Limit||Pay Scale|
|Research Associate||35 years||Rs.36,000/- pm plus HRA|
|Junior Research Fellow||28 years||Rs.14,000/- pm plus HRA|
|Senior Research Fellow||32 years||Rs.12,000/- pm plus HRA|
Selection Process against GNDU Vacancy:
The recruiting panel of Guru Nanak Dev University will conduct interview round for selecting deserving applicants against GNDU Latest Jobs. Those contenders who will be able to perform well at interview get recruited against GNDU Latest Vacancies.
Interview Questions that Definitely Confuse You: Read Now
How to Apply for GNDU Recruitment 2018:
Follow the mentioned below instructions and apply against GNDU Recruitment 2018 through proper mode:
- First of all, individuals need to visit the official website of the university i.e. www.gndu.ac.in for GNDU University Recruitment.
- Then scroll down the page and select “Careers” option.
- Hit “Applications are invited for the position of Research Associate/SRF/JRF (1) in the CSIR funded Project entitled “Smart Disaster Management Using Internet of Things in Indian Perspective” in the Department of Computer Science & Engineering, GNDU, RC Gurdaspur” link.
- Download GNDU Recruitment Notification and read the details about GNDU vacancy.
- Prepare an application form and filled it with correct details.
- Submit the GNDU application form to Prof. Sandeep Kumar Sood, Department of Computer Science and Engineering, Guru Nanak Dev University, Regional Campus Gurdaspur-143521 by e-mail at email@example.com.
Hit Here>>> GNDU Latest Recruitment Notification
Last date to apply against Guru Nanak Dev University Recruitment 2018: 30-09-2018.
Stay tuned with us or follows us on social media to get latest updates on GNDU Recruitment 2018-19. Contenders can also go through the Official Link to know more about Guru Nanak Dev University Jobs.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Employment News This Week Highlights|