Gujarat National Law University is inviting applications from the eligible candidates for GNLU Recruitment. Organization is in the search of highly qualified candidates in order to fill the vacancy of Law Assistant Professor. Interested ones may apply for GNLU Recruitment 2019 before the last date that is 05-03-2019.
|GNLU Recruitment Notice||Press Here|
|GNLU Recruitment Application Form||Press Here|
|GNLU Official Link||Press Here|
Overview of GNLU Recruitment:
|University Name||Gujarat National Law University|
|Post Name||Law Assistant Professor|
|Number of Vacancy||01|
|Last Date to apply||05-03-2019|
GNLU Recruitment 2019
Q1: GNLU Vacancy Details:
- Name of the Post: Law Assistant Professor
- Number of Vacancy: 01
Check Now: Daily Job Updates
Q2: What is the Required Qualification for GNLU Recruitment?
Candidates should have Good academic record with at least 55% marks at the Master’s Degree level in a relevant subject from an Indian University or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university.
Q3: What is the Age Limit for GNLU Jobs 2019?
Candidates have to fulfill the age criteria to apply for Gujarat National Law University Recruitment/ Gujarat NLU Recruitment.
Q4: What is the GNLU Salary Structure?
- Academic Level 10, (RS. 57700-182400/-)
Get Here: Top 10 Highest Paying Jobs in India
Q5: Explain the GNLU Selection Process?
- The University will intimate the detailed selection process to the short-listed eligible candidate(s) after the last date of application.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for Interview.
Q6: Is there any Application Fee?
- 1000 for candidates from unreserved category
- 700 for candidates from Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe/Differently-abled (Physically and visually differently-abled) categories
- Fees shall be paid through Demand Draft drawn in favor of Gujarat National Law University payable at Ahmedabad.
You Can Check More: Latest Recruitments
Q7: How to Apply for GNLU Recruitment 2019?
- First of all, candidates need to visit to the official website of the Gujarat National Law University that is “www.gnlu.ac.in”.
- On the homepage; go to the “Careers” tab by scrolling down the mouse which is present in the end menu bar.
- After that press “Vacancy Advertisement Reference No: GNLU/RP-01/2019 (Regular Teaching and Non-Teaching Posts)” link.
- Here are the advertisements displayed on your screen, choose the desired position for which you want to apply.
- Now read the advertisement carefully.
- If you are eligible then download the GNLU application form and fill it in correct manner.
- Candidates shall send self-attested copies of certificates and mark-sheets from SSC onwards in support of their qualifications. Originals shall not be sent along with the application but these must be produced at the time of selection process.
- Duly filled in application form with the relevant supporting documents shall be sent to the below mentioned address.
Gujarat National Law University,
Attalika Avenue, Knowledge Corridor,
KobaGandhinagar, Gujarat 382426, India.
Avail Here: More Jobs in Gujarat
Q7: What is the Important Date?
Due date for submission of application forms is: 05-03-2019
GNLU Recruitment Notice 2019:
The Gujarat National Law University is going to hire candidates for the position of Law Assistant Professor. They can fill their GNLU application form before the last date which is 05-03-2019. Before sending the application form, candidates should check the required criteria from here.
The University will intimate the detailed selection process to the short-listed eligible candidates after the last date of application. Shortlisted candidates will be intimated by email on 07-03-2019. Faculty Seminar & Personal Interview will be held on 11-03-2019.
Grab Today: Upcoming Government Jobs
Candidates can get the complete details about the GNLU Recruitment 2019 with the help of this page. For more details about the same then you can check the Official Link.
Latest Recruitment On 20-02-2019
- Anganwadi Recruitment 2019 – Last Date: 22-02-2019
- Motilal Nehru College Recruitment 2019 – Last Date: 25-02-2019