GNM Admit Card
GNM Admit Card for GNM Entrance Examination (GNMEE) to get admission in GNM Training Schools under Govt of Assam will be available from 20-01-2019. Those candidates who are participating in entrance exam on 03rd February 2019 (Sunday) can download their SSUHS GNMEE Exam Hall Ticket directly from this page.
SSUHS Assam GNM Admit Card Details Overview
|Name of the Organization||Srimanta Sankaradeva University|
of health Science (SSUHS)
|Name of the Exam||GNM Entrance Examination (GNMEE)|
|Purpose of Conducting Exam||Admission in GNM Training Schools Under Govt of Assam|
|GNM Course Apply Online Date||10-12-2018 to 31-12-2018|
|GNM Admit Card Date||20-01-2019|
|GNM Exam Date||03-02-2019 (Sunday)|
Those candidates who have applied for GNM Course to get admission in GNM Training Schools Under Govt of Assam from 10-12-2018 to 31-12-2018 can download GNM Hall Ticket Online to get entry into the examination hall from this page.
GNM Admit Card
Procedure To Download GNM Entrance Exam Hall Ticket
- Visit to the official website of Srimanta Sankaradeva University of health Science that is ssuhs.in
- Hit the appropriate link of GNM Nursing Entrance Exam Admit Card under “GNM Entrance Examination” section on home page.
- Enter asked details in the format to download GNM Nursing Admit Card 2019.
- Recheck details and hit particular tab to get GNM Call Letter 2019.
- GNM Staff Nurse Admit Card will show at your computer screen.
- Check mentioned details in GNM Admit Card 2019.
- Download SSUHS GNM Admit Card or take a printout of GNM Assam Admit Card for exam purpose.
More Links Related To GNM
- GNM Course
- GNM Nursing Application Form
- GNM Nursing Result
- GNM Time Table
- What Is The Full Form Of GNM?
- GNM Nursing Syllabus
Download Here: GNM 2019 Examination Notice
Press Here: GNM Admit Card Official Link
GNM Entrance Test Details
- The GNM Entrance Test Date: 03-02-2019 (Sunday)
- GNM Entrance Test Timing: (10:00 AM to 01:00 PM)
- GNM Nursing Exam Centers: Guwahati, Jorhat, Barpeta, Tezpur and Silchar
- Total Marks Given In Entrance Exam of GNM: 100 Marks.
- Number of Questions: 25 questions from each of the subjects.
- Topics: General Science, General Mathematics, Social Studies with one mark for every question.
- Negative Marking: no negative marking for wrong answers.
- Language: English and Assamese Language.
- All applicable details are to be filled in the MCQ Sheet before answering the questions.
- If anyone of you will forget application form number and password then he/she will not be able to download Admit Card.
Read Here: Best Ways To Finish Exam On Time
GNM Admit Card 2019 Carry Details
- Candidate’s Name
- Father’s name
- PwD Candidate (if applicable)
- Date of birth
- Date and Time of Examination
- Roll number
- Candidate’s signature
- Candidate’s photograph
- Registration Number
- Mailing Address
- Exam Center
- Medium of Question Paper
Read This: How to Prepare for Written Exam
Things Needed With GNM Hall Ticket
- Ball Point Pen (BLUE/BLACK)
- One Photo ID proof (any one of the following)
- PAN Card
- AADHAAR Card
- Driving License
- Voter ID card
- Photocopy of ID proof
- 2 passport size photos
Read Now: How To Stay Awake All Night To Study
GNM Course Details
General Nursing and Midwifery is Diploma Level Programme. Candidates possessing 10+2 with minimum 50% marks in aggregate with Science subjects participates in Entrance Examination.
Qualified contenders have to participate in Interview round and afterwards selected students as per GNM Merit List will be able to get admission in 4 years Diploma Course. Here we have provided the details regarding GNM Admit Card for the comfort of applying contenders.
Srimanta Sankaradeva University of health Science (SSUHS) is going to organize GNM Entrance Examination (GNMEE) for providing Admission in GNM Training Schools under Govt of Assam on 03-02-2019 (Sunday).
Download GNM Admit Card 2019 For The Upcoming Entrance Examination Or Grab More Details Regarding The Same By Connecting With Our Portal.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Tips to Manage Stress||Tips for Faster Writing in Exam|
|Health Hazards due to over Studying||Tips to Make Study Interesting|
|Tips to Reaching Your Full Potential||How To Find Online Study Material|
|Makes Your Brain Work Better||Strategies To Improve Memory|