GNM Admit Card
Hemwati Nandan Bahuguna, Uttarakhand Medical Education University has released GNM Admit Card 2019 for the GNM Entrance Examination. HNBUMU GNM Entrance Exam is going to be conducted on 20th July 2019 for admission in Hemwati Nandan Bahuguna, Uttarakhand Medical Education University. Candidates going to participate in GNM Nursing Exam must download their GNM Exam Hall ticket from here.
GNM Admit Card 2019-20 (Overview)
|Name of the Organization||Hemwati Nandan Bahuguna, Uttarakhand Medical Education University|
|Name of the Exam||General Nursing and Midwifery Entrance Examination|
|Purpose of Conducting Exam||Admission|
|GNM Exam Date||20-07-2019 (Saturday)|
Those candidates who have applied for GNM Course to get admission in Hemwati Nandan Bahuguna, Uttarakhand Medical Education University can download GNM Hall Ticket Online to get entry into the examination hall from this page.
GNM Admit Card
Procedure To Download GNM Hall Ticket
- Visit to the official website of Hemwati Nandan Bahuguna, Uttarakhand Medical Education University that is www.hnbumu.ac.in
- Hit the on “Nursing Entrance Exam 2019” under “Apply Online” section on home page.
- A New page will open, after that hit on “Download Admit Card” given in menu bar
- Enter asked details in the format to download GNM Nursing Admit Card 2019 like Username (Mobile Number), Password and Captcha code
- Recheck details and hit on “login” tab to get GNM Call Letter 2019.
- GNM Admit Card will show at your computer screen.
- Check mentioned details in GNM Admit Card 2019.
- Download HNBUMU GNM Admit Card or take a printout of GNM Assam Admit Card for exam purpose.
Direct Link To Download – GNM 2019 Admit Card
More Links Related To GNM
|GNM Time Table||GNM Course|
|GNM Full Form||GNM Syllabus|
|GNM Nursing Application Form||GNM Nursing Result|
GNM Entrance Test Details
- The GNM Entrance Test Date: 20-07-2019 (Saturday)
- GNM Entrance Test Timing: 02:00 PM to 04:00 PM
- Total Marks Given In Entrance Exam of GNM: 100 Marks
- Negative Marking: no negative marking for wrong answers
- Language: English and Hindi
- If anyone of you will forget password then he/she will be able to recover password by pressing on “Forgot Password”.
HNBUMU GNM Exam Pattern
|Subject||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|General Language (Hindi)||10||10|
|General Language (English)||10||10|
Check Here – Last Minute Exam Study – Tips
Details on GNM Admit Card 2019-20
- Candidate’s Name
- Father’s name
- Date of birth
- Date and Time of Examination
- Roll number
- Candidate’s signature
- Candidate’s photograph
- Registration Number
- Mailing Address
- Exam Center
- Medium of Question Paper
Things Needed With GNM Hall Ticket
- Ball Point Pen (BLUE/BLACK)
- ID proof (any one of the following)
- PAN Card
- AADHAAR Card
- Driving License
- Voter ID card
- Photocopy of ID proof
- 2 passport size photos
Get Details – How to Make a Study Guide
HNBUMU GNM Exam Centre
|Examination Centre||Exam center Code|
GNM Admit Card 2019-20 Details
General Nursing and Midwifery is Diploma Level Programme. Candidates possessing 10+2 with minimum 50% marks in aggregate with Science subjects participates in Entrance Examination.
Hemwati Nandan Bahuguna, Uttarakhand Medical Education University is going to organize GNM Entrance Examination for providing Admission in GNM Course on 20-07-2019 (Saturday).
It is compulsory for all the students to carry their hall tickets to the exam center on the day of exam. Any student without admit card will not be permitted to enter in the exam hall. It is better to keep safe GNM Admit Card also after exam as it may be required at various stages of the admission.
Students who will successfully qualify the GNM exam, have to participate in further admission process and afterwards selected students will be able to get admission in GNM Course. Here we have provided the details regarding GNM Admit Card for the comfort of applying contenders.
Download GNM Admit Card 2019-20 For The Upcoming Entrance Examination Or Grab More Details Regarding The Same By Connecting With Our Portal.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On