GNM Nursing Application Form
Directorate of Nursing, Odisha has issued GNM Nursing Application Form for getting admitted ANM Course for academic session of 2017-2018. Application forms are invited by Directorate of Nursing, Odisha to provide admission to eligible candidates into ANM Course (Auxiliary Nurse & Midwife (A.N.M) Training Course) in all the INC (Indian Nursing Council). GNM Nursing Application Form 2017 is available on the official website of organization from today 10-07-2017!!! So, dedicated and enthusiastic contenders who are going to participate for this examination must apply online against GNM Nursing Notification on or before the last date ends.
Key Content Of This Page:
Nursing Cochin Port Trust Hospital organizes written exam for the purpose of selection of the candidates for giving admission in ANM Course. For applying candidates need to submit their GNM Nursing Admission Form through online mode before the last date that is 21.08.2017. Candidates willing to get admittance must check the eligibility procedure to fill GNM Nursing Application Form 2017-2018 through this page of recruitmentresult.com.
ANM Eligibility Criteria:
- Only female candidates can apply
- Candidates willing to apply for the exam must passed 10+2 from CHSE Odisha or equivalent from recognized board and school.
- Those candidates will be declared qualify in 10+2 Exams conducted by National Institute of Open School, (equivalent to CHSE Odisha) are also eligible.
ANM Nursing Notification: Download PDF
Course Fees for Government institutions:
|Transportation Charges for field training /Clinical training||Rs.1000/-|
|Caution Money (Refundable)||Rs.500/- (one time)|
Do You Know: How To Pay Fees Online Through Credit/Debit Card
- Candidates need to pay an amount of application fee which is mentioned in this page.
- Fee can be paid through online or offline mode.
Candidates will get admission in ANM Course on the basis of their performance in entrance exam which is conducted by the organization.
How to fill GNM Nursing Application Form?
- First of all, candidates should log on to the official website of organization that is dohodisha.nic.in
- Secondly, aspirants need to hit on “Download” tab and select “prospectus>>ANM” link from the drop down list.
- Third, you may read the notification carefully.
- After reading the notice, candidates need to choose “Apply Online>>ANM” link from the previous page.
- After choosing this link, read all instructions and press “Start” button.
- After pressing the button, candidates need to fill entire details which asked at the opened page or press “Proceed” button.
- Now, make the fee payment and must upload the scanned (digital) image of their photograph and signature in JPG/JPEG format, as per the process given below in this page.
- Photograph must be a recent passport size colour picture on light background (not older than 3 weeks).
- Look straight at the camera with a relaxed face.
- The size of the scanned image should be up to 20-50 kb in .JPG/ .JPEG format only.
- The applicant has to sign on white paper with Black ink pen.
- The signature must be signed only by the applicant and not by any other person.
- Please scan the signature area only and not the entire page.
- Size of scanned image should be up to 10-20 kb in .JPG/.JPEG format only.
- When all the process have completed, check it once and hit on “Submit” button for the final submission of it.
- Finally, take a print out of it and keep it safe till future reference.
GNM Nursing Application Form 2017: Apply Online Link!!
ANM Academic Calendar:
|Opening Date for On-Line Registration of Application||10.07.2017|
|Last Date of submission of Online Application||21.08.2017 by 12.00 am|
|Date of Publication of Applicant List in the official website: http://dohodisha.nic.in||28.08.2017|
|Date of Document Verification at Nodal Centers||12.09.2017 to 23.09.2017 by 5 PM, excluding Govt. holidays.|
|Medical board for the verification of PH Candidates||03.10.2017/04.10.2017|
|Publication of Provisional Merit List and seat allotment of the selected candidate for 1st Round.||07.10.2017|
|Date of Reporting at nodal centers with course fees for 1st Round||09.10.2017 to 12.10.2017 by 5 PM, excluding Govt. holidays.|
|Publication of seat allotment for the selected candidates for the 2nd Round||17 .10.2017|
|Reporting at nodal center with course Fees for second round counseling||18 .10.2017 to 21 .10.2017 by 5 PM, excluding Govt. holidays.|
|Publication of seat allotment for the selected candidates for the 3rd Round||24.10.2017|
|Reporting at nodal center with course Fees for 3rd round counseling||25.10.2017 to 27.10.2017 by 5 PM,|
|Reporting at the institution for admission||25.10.2017 to 28.10.2017 by 5 PM|
|Uploading data against Management quota seats ( 15% Management seats + Vaccant seats of 85% Govt .quota seats ) in the official website||01.11.2017 to 15.11.2017|
|Commencement of classes||01.11.2017|
Read Also: How To Get Admission In Medical College
Candidates may check this Official Link to get additional details about GNM Nursing Application Form 2017–2018.
GNM Nursing Application Form
Willing to get admission in GNM course through GNM Nursing Entrance Exam? If yes, then submit GNM Nursing Application Form through this single page before the end date. Nursing Cochin Port Trust Hospital is going to conduct GNM Nursing Exam to select qualified candidates for vacant seats of Nursing Course. Students, who find themselves eligible, may submit GNM Nursing Application Form 2017 against this notification before the last date should be reached.
Key Content Of This Page:
Aspirants who find themselves eligible to admitted for the course in Cochin Port Trust Hospital may follow below stated guidelines and must submit Application Form till 31-07-2017. You can view this page for further necessary information regarding GNM Nursing Application Form that is presented by team of recruitmentresult.com.
GNM Nursing Application Form
- General Nursing
- Midwifery 3 years Diploma Course
- Total Seat: 20
Requirements For Available Courses:
- Aspirants must be intermediate with any group as optional subjects, with an aggregate of 40% marks.
- Candidates who are with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as optional subjects will be preferable.
Check Here: Top 100 Medical Colleges In India
- Contenders’ age must not below 17 years and not more than 35 years.
- Relaxation in age for SC/ST/OBC candidates will be given by organization norms.
Get PDF: GNM Nursing Notification
What You Have To Pay?
- General category applicants should need to pay requisite amount of application fee that is Rs. 200/- or Rs. 225/- and “NO FEE FOR SC/ST/OEC STUDENTS”
- Fee will be paid through demand draft drawn in favour of “THE PRINCIPAL, SCHOOL OF NURSING, COCHIN PORT TRUST HOSPITAL”, payable at Canara Bank, Willingdon Island, Cochin-3.
Student’s admission for particular courses will be made through their qualifying marks in entrance exam followed by other process of admission.
Read Now: How to Get Free College Education
How Can You Fill GNM Nursing Application Form?
If candidates follow the steps mentioned below then you can easily fill the form:
- First of all candidates need to go through the official website of the organization that is www.cochinport.gov.in
- Now on the home page go to the “Career” tab which is available menu bar.
- After that drop down list get appears on the page choose “Current openings” link.
- Then you will navigate to next page where you have to hit “Applications are invited for admission to General Nursing and Midwifery 3 years Diploma Course” link.
- After that advertisement will open on your screen and read the complete details very carefully.
- Applicants may also get Application form and prospectus from the office of the Chief Medical Officer, Cochin Port Trust Hospital, Cochin-3.
- Now interested candidates may prepare application form carefully with all required details.
- Attach all necessary documents with application form if required.
- Then you need to pay application fee in DD format or online.
- At last check the form carefully and submit it through proper channel on or before the last date should be reached.
Check Now: List of Entrance Exam in India
Closing date to submit applications: 31-07-2017
You can get more information through this official link regarding GNM Nursing Application Form 2017.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On