GNM Nursing Application Form
Want To Pursue GNM/ AMN Courses from Rajasthan Nursing Council, Jaipur? Then must fill GNM Nursing Application Form Now!!! Rajasthan Nursing Council, Jaipur has released a notification regarding the admission in GNM/ANM Course. Candidates who are willing to apply for entrance they can check the complete information about dates and process from here. Willing candidates can fill GNM Nursing Application Form 2017 through proper channels.
Key Points Of This Page:
Applications are invited from those candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria and wish to study General Nursing and Midwifery / Auxiliary Nurse & Midwifery courses they must check the complete details through this page and then must apply by filling the application form latest by end date. To know the complete schedule of GNM Nursing Application Form and relevant details, candidates must scroll down this page which is well tailored by the unit of recruitmentresult.com.
GNM Nursing Application Form
|Name Of Organizing Body||Rajasthan Nursing Council, Jaipur|
|Course Name||General Nursing and Midwifery / Auxiliary Nurse & Midwifery|
|Last date of receipt of application (Tentative)||Check Below|
Eligibility Criteria for GNM Nursing Notification:
- Applying contenders must have pass in Plus Two or its equivalent, with any group as optional subjects, with an aggregate of 40% marks.
- Appliers will be given preference with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as optional subjects.
- Aspirants possessing 10+2 in Arts (Mathematics, Biotechnology, Economics, Political Science, History, Geography, Business Studies, Accountancy, Home Science, Sociology, Psychology, Philosophy) and English Core / English Elective or Health care Science – vocational stream only, passing out must be recognized Board under AISSCE / CBSE / ICSE / SSCE / HSCE or other equivalent Board with 40% marks.
- 10+2 vocational ANM under CBSE Board or other equivalent board from the school and recognized by Indian Nursing Council with 40% marks.
- Contender must be registered as ANM with State Nursing Registration Council.
- Aspirants should be fit in medical terms also.
- Admission will be done only once in a year.
Check Out: Best Career Opportunities
Some of the Additional Skill required for Course:
Aspirants, who are going to apply for General Nursing and Midwifery course, must attain the below given skills:
- Physically Fit
- Good team spirit
- Alertness of mind
- Tremendous patience
- Passionate and Sympathetic
- Responsibility and Dedication
- Good communication and observation skills
Aspirant’s age should be lying in between 17 and 35 years with usual relaxation to SC / ST / OBC. There is no age bar for ANM/LHV.
- Admission of the candidates will be done in GNM and ANM Courses on basis of their performance in entrance examination. The procedure of entrance will be commenced from 01st July to 30th September (After 10+2 result upto 30th June).
- The GNM/ ANM Exam will be conducted on the Ist week of September by Rajasthan Nursing Council.
- Commencement of Course for all the nursing courses will commence from 01st October every year.
Want to Know? Tips to Prepare for Written Exam
The internal assessment examination will be held three times throughout the academic year i.e. after every 3 months. The average performance of candidates in all 3 examinations will be sent to Rajasthan Nursing Council. The internal assessment examination will be held on:
- 1st Week of January
- 1st Week of April
- 1st Week of July
Exam Form Submission:
Candidates must have to submit their examination form till 2nd Week of June every year to Rajasthan Nursing Council.
Tool For Practical Examination:
|S. No.||Topic||Remark||Marks Distribution|
|1||Case Study/ Care Plan||Answer sheets will be provided by Practical Examination Centre||10|
|2||Spotting||Identify the Instrument/ Model Provided and answer the question provided||10|
|3||Record/ Nursing Procedure/ Cumulative Record||File/ Daily Dairy/ Procedure||10|
|4||Oral/ Viva||3 to 5 Oral Questions||10|
|5||Specific Tray/ Procedure||Subject Related procedure||10|
How to apply for GNM Nursing Admission?
Those aspirants who are willing to apply for admission in GNM and ANM courses they must have to follow the below given instructions:
- First of all, candidates must have to log on to the official website of Rajasthan Nursing Council that is www.rncjaipur.org
- On the home page, go to “News & Events” section and then hit on the appropriate link of GNM and ANM courses.
- A notification will open in the form of pdf and candidates must have to read the complete information very carefully.
- After that fill the application form through proper channels with complete information and attach the copies of required documents.
- At last, submit this complete application form through proper channel latest by closing date.
Academic Calendar For GNM:
|1st Year||2nd Year||3rd Year|
|Part I||Part II|
|Admission Process||1st July To 30 Sept (After 12th result up to June 30)||–|| |
|Commencement of Course||1st Oct of every year unique||1st week of Oct||4th week of Oct||1st week of April (Commencement of Internship)|
|Enrollment of candidate||Submitted with 1st year Examination Form||–||–||2nd week of Sep (Commencement of Internship)|
|1st Internal Assessment||1st week of Jan||2nd Week of Jan||2nd week of Nov||–|
|2nd Internal Assessment||1st Week of April||2nd Week of April||4th week of Dec||–|
|3rd Internal Assessment||1st week of July||2nd week of July||2nd week of Feb||–|
|Exam Form Submission||2nd week of June||3rd week of Jun||–||–|
|Council Exam||1st Week of Sept – I||3rd week of Oct – II||–||–|
|Result Declaration||Within 60 days of Exam||Within 60 days of Exam||–||–|
Academic Calendar For ANM:
|ANM I Year|
|Admission Process||May to July|
|Commencement of Course||01st August Every Year|
|Enrolment||15th September to 30th September|
|1st Internal Assessment||01st Week of Nov|
|2nd Internal Assessment||01st Week of Feb|
|3rd Internal Assessment||01st Week of May|
|Exam Form Submission||15th May to 30th May|
|Council Exam||II Week of July|
|Result Declaration||Within 60 Day of Exam|
|ANM II Year|
|Commencement of Course||01st Week of August|
|1st Internal Assessment||II Week of October|
|2nd Internal Assessment||III Week of Jan|
|ANM III Year|
|Commencement of Internship||01st Week of Feb|
|Exam Form Submission||15th June to 30th June|
|Completion of Internship||II Week of July|
|Council Exam||IV week of July|
|Result||Within 60 Days of Exam|
Check Now: List of Entrance Exam in India
Books and study material for GNM:
To prepare well for the course, candidates are required a proper and complete set of book, so here we have provided some books names which can help you in a much better way:
- Textbook for Health Workers and ANM (2 Vols Set) by Clement
- Auxiliary Nurse Midwife (ANM) Entrance Exam Guide by RPH Editorial Board
- Staff Nurse ANM/GNM by Vikas Doon
- Fundamental of Nursing by Poonam Sharma
- Nursing Art Procedure Vol. I by Sr. Nancy
- Senior Nursing Procedure Vol. II by Sr. Nancy
You can acquire detailed information about GNM Nursing Application Form 2017 from this Official Notification and stay connected with us to get latest updates about the same.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On