GNM Nursing Application Form
Willing to get admission in GNM Nursing / ANM course through GNM Nursing Entrance Exam? If yes, then submit GNM Nursing Application Form through this single page before the last date.
Directorate of Nursing, Odisha is going to conduct GNM Nursing Exam, in order to select qualified candidates for GNM Nursing Jobs. Students, who find themselves eligible, can submit GNM Nursing Application Form 2018 against this notification.
Key Content Of This Page:
Auxiliary Nurse & Midwife (A.N.M) & G.N.M (General Nursing and Midwifery) Training is 2 years course including theory and practical topics as per GNM Nursing Syllabus. Those who score good marks in entrance test will undergo counseling process.
Candidates are required to carry essential documents at time of counseling for GNM Nursing Admission 2018. To attain more details about GNM Nursing Application Form 2018-19, go through this page modified by team of recruitmentresult.com.
GNM Nursing Application Form
GNM Nursing Course Details:
- N.M (General Nursing and Midwifery) Training Course
- N.M. (Auxiliary Nurse and Midwives) Training Course
GNM Nursing Eligibility Criteria:
Check eligibility norms prior filling of GNM Nursing Application Form.
ANM Course Qualification:
- Aspirants must have completed 10+2 Standard in Arts and English Core/English Elective or Science or Health care Science – Vocational stream only passing out from recognized Board or institute.
- National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS) contenders may also apply.
GNM Nursing Course Qualification:
- Contenders should be passed 10+2 with PCB and English as compulsory subject.
- Those with vocational stream subjects from recognized board are also eligible.
- 40% marks are obligatory marks in the qualifying exam.
Check Now: Best Career Opportunities
Those applying for GNM / ANM Nursing Course must be 17 years of age or above. Relaxation in age will be granted to reserved category aspirants as per norms of government.
GNM Nursing Course Fee for Government institutions:
|Transportation Charges for field training /Clinical training||Rs.1000/-|
|Caution Money (Refundable)||Rs.500/- (one time)|
Check Here: GNM Course Detail
Applicants are required to pay sum of Rs.300/- as application fee through SBI Challan. Amount of fee is non-refundable.
- Applicants will be shortlisted GNM Nursing / A.N.M Training Course on the basis of marks secured in compulsory subjects in H.S. (10+2) and their performance in entrance exam.
- Govt in Health & Family Welfare Department will conduct Document Verification or counseling on the basis of GNM Nursing Merit List 2018at Nodal Centers with motto of granting admission in GNM and ANM Courses.
Want to Know? Ways To Get Money For College Fees
GNM Nursing Syllabus:
Do you know the GNM Nursing Full Form? No, then first of all, you must download the updated GNM Nursing Exam Syllabus from here. Through updated Syllabus, you can start their preparation accordingly.
Ways to fill GNM Nursing Application Form 2018:
To fill GNM Nursing 2018 Application Form, you may follow these simple steps.
- Visit official website of organization that is dohodisha.nic.in
- Press on “Download” tab accessible at top menu bar.
- From drop down list, choose “Prospectus” link.
- Hit on “GNM” link, detailed GNM Nursing Notification will open up at your screen.
- Read out all information listed over there.
- Strike on “Apply Online” option, choose “GNM” link from there.
- Read all instructions carefully; register yourself by filling GNM Nursing Registration form 2018.
- Now, download GNM Nursing Application Form.
- Put all required details in form, make payment of fee.
- Upload the scanned (digital) image of their photograph and signature in JPG/JPEG format.
- Submit your form & carry print copy of same for future need.
- Photograph must be a recent passport size colour picture on light background (not older than 3 weeks).
- Look straight at the camera with a relaxed face.
- The size of the scanned image should be up to 20-50 kb in .JPG/ .JPEG format only.
- The applicant has to sign on white paper with Black ink pen.
- The signature must be signed only by the applicant and not by any other person.
- Please scan the signature area only and not the entire page.
- Size of scanned image should be up to 10-20 kb in .JPG/.JPEG format only.
- When all the process have completed, check it once and hit on “Submit” button for the final submission of it.
- Finally, take a print out of it and keep it safe till future reference.
Check Here: College is Registered OR AICTE
How To Check GNM Nursing Result?
After appearing in entrance exam, candidates can check their Mahakoshal Nursing GNM Result from below provided direct link. The GNM Result contains the following information such as scoring marks, name of applicants etc.
GNM Nursing 2018 Important Dates:
|Opening Date for On-Line Registration of Application||2nd Week of July 2018|
|Last Date of submission of Online Application||3rd week of August 2018|
|Date of Publication of Applicant List in the official website: dohodisha.nic.in||Last week of August 2018|
|Date of Document Verification at Nodal Centers||September 2018|
|Medical board for the verification of PH Candidates||1st week of October 2018|
|Publication of Provisional Merit List and seat allotment of the selected candidate for 1st Round.|
|Date of Reporting at nodal centers with course fees for 1st Round||2nd week of October 2018|
|Publication of seat allotment for the selected candidates for the 2nd Round|
|Reporting at nodal center with course Fees for second round counseling||3rd week of October 2018|
|Publication of seat allotment for the selected candidates for the 3rd Round||4th week of October 2018|
|Reporting at nodal center with course Fees for 3rd round counseling|
|Reporting at the institution for admission|
|Uploading data against Management quota seats ( 15% Management seats + Vaccant seats of 85% Govt .quota seats ) in the official website||1st week of November 2018|
|Commencement of classes|
Open this Official Link to avail more stuff about GNM Nursing Application Form 2018–19. Keep visiting our portal for getting more updates about GNM Nursing and GNM Nursing Question Paper 3rd Year on your timeline.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Top Universities in India||Full Form Of GNM|
|Education Loans for Students||GNM Admit Card|
|How to Get a Free College Education||GNM Time Table|
|How to Start a New Life In College?||Entrance Exam in India|