GNM Nursing Application Form
Willing to get admission in GNM course through GNM Nursing Entrance Exam? If yes, then submit GNM Nursing Application Form through this single page before the end date. Nursing Cochin Port Trust Hospital is going to conduct GNM Nursing Exam to select qualified candidates for vacant seats of Nursing Course. Students, who find themselves eligible, may submit GNM Nursing Application Form 2017 against this notification before the last date should be reached.
Key Content Of This Page:
Aspirants who find themselves eligible to admitted for the course in Cochin Port Trust Hospital may follow below stated guidelines and must submit Application Form till 31-07-2017. You can view this page for further necessary information regarding GNM Nursing Application Form that is presented by team of recruitmentresult.com.
GNM Nursing Application Form
- General Nursing
- Midwifery 3 years Diploma Course
- Total Seat: 20
Requirements For Available Courses:
- Aspirants must be intermediate with any group as optional subjects, with an aggregate of 40% marks.
- Candidates who are with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as optional subjects will be preferable.
Check Here: 12th Jobs
- Contenders’ age must not below 17 years and not more than 35 years.
- Relaxation in age for SC/ST/OBC candidates will be given by organization norms.
Get PDF: GNM Nursing Notification
What You Have To Pay?
- General category applicants should need to pay requisite amount of application fee that is Rs. 200/- or Rs. 225/- and “NO FEE FOR SC/ST/OEC STUDENTS”
- Fee will be paid through demand draft drawn in favour of “THE PRINCIPAL, SCHOOL OF NURSING, COCHIN PORT TRUST HOSPITAL”, payable at Canara Bank, Willingdon Island, Cochin-3.
Student’s admission for particular courses will be made through their qualifying marks in entrance exam followed by other process of admission.
Read Now: How to Get Free College Education
How Can You Fill GNM Nursing Application Form?
If candidates follow the steps mentioned below then you can easily fill the form:
- First of all candidates need to go through the official website of the organization that is www.cochinport.gov.in
- Now on the home page go to the “Career” tab which is available menu bar.
- After that drop down list get appears on the page choose “Current openings” link.
- Then you will navigate to next page where you have to hit “Applications are invited for admission to General Nursing and Midwifery 3 years Diploma Course” link.
- After that advertisement will open on your screen and read the complete details very carefully.
- Applicants may also get Application form and prospectus from the office of the Chief Medical Officer, Cochin Port Trust Hospital, Cochin-3.
- Now interested candidates may prepare application form carefully with all required details.
- Attach all necessary documents with application form if required.
- Then you need to pay application fee in DD format or online.
- At last check the form carefully and submit it through proper channel on or before the last date should be reached.
Check Now: List of Entrance Exam in India
Closing date to submit applications: 31-07-2017
You can get more information through this official link regarding GNM Nursing Application Form 2017.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On