GNM Nursing Application Form
Holy Family Institute of Nursing Education has invited the candidates to fill the GNM Nursing Application Form. Those candidates who want to get admission in medical courses like B.Sc/P.B.B.Sc must check the details from GNM Nursing exam notification.
Candidates can fill the HFINE application form through offline mode. Candidates need to submit their GNM Nursing B.Sc/P.B.B.Sc 2018 application form at the given address on this page.
This Page Includes
GNM Nursing 2018 Application Form:
Candidates wants to fill GNM Nursing exam application form, must know that their selection will be based on the interview. For the courses of GNM, interview will be held at 01.06.2018 and for the basic B.sc, interview will be held at 02-06-2018.
To know the more about GNM Nursing Application Form 2018 -19, candidates need to read this page which is created by team of recruitmentresult.com.
GNM Nursing Application Form
- General Nursing & Midwifery
- Basic B.Sc. Nursing
- Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing
Candidates who are going to fill GNM Application Form should fulfill the required eligibility criteria.
Check Now: GNM Course
- Candidates can get the Application Form for GNM by depositing the Fee of Rs. 400/- by cash or Demand Draft payable in “Mumbai”, and drawn in favour of the “Holy Family Institute of Nursing Education”.
- If the form is requested by post, an additional fee of Rs 100/- is applicable.
- Candidates can also download the application form by our website by paying the Fee of Rs. 400/- at the time of submission.
Want to Know? What Is The Full Form Of GNM
To fill the General Nursing & Midwifery application form, candidates must have these documents which are mentioned below.
- One passport-size photograph
- Std X mark sheet and passing certificate
- Std XII mark sheet and passing certificate
- Transfer certificate
- Two character certificates from eminent people who are not related to the candidate
- Certificates of curricular or extra-curricular activities if any
To get the admission in courses like B.Sc / P.B.B.Sc and General Nursing & Midwifery, candidates need to qualify the Interview round. Aspirants should bring all the documents at the time of Interview which is going to be held on 01.06.2018.
You May Go Through Below Given Articles:
How to Fill GNM Nursing Application Form:
To fill the General Nursing & Midwifery application form, candidates need to go through the below mentioned steps on this page.
- First of all you should go through the official website of the university which is holyfamilyinstituteofnursing.org
- After that you need to move your cursor to the “Admission” tab which is mentioned at the main menu bar.
- Then you are required to hit the “Application form” link and read all the details given there.
- Now check your eligibility, if you are eligible then download the application form.
- After that fill the application form in correct manner and attach all the required documents along with application form.
- Then you should super scribed it and send it to the below mentioned address.
Hit Here: GNM Nursing Notification
Address of Submitting the Application form:
The Holy Family Hospital
St Andrew’s Road
Bandra (West), Mumbai – 400 050
|Interview of GNM||01.06.2018 at 8.00 am|
|Basic B.Sc.||02.06.2018 at 9.00 am|
Venue of Interview:
Holy Family Institute of Nursing Education,
Premier Road, Kurla (W)
Check Out: List of Entrance Exam in India
Candidates can get the details of filling the GNM Nursing Application Form 2018-19 from this page, for more updates about the same you can check the Official Link.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|GNM Nursing Syllabus||GNM Time Table|
|GNM Nursing Result||GNM Admit Card|
|Education Loans for Students||Do you need Money for College Fee?|
|How to Get a Free College Education||How to Start a New Life In College?|