GNM Nursing Application Form
West Bengal Department of Health and Family Welfare has released GNM Nursing Application Form for those candidates who want to get admission in Three year General Nursing and Midwifery Course for academic session 2017-2018. Candidates who want to take admission and going to appear in the examination may apply against GNM Course Notification by submitting the application form at the mentioned postal address on or before the last date that is “12/05/2017”.
This Page Includes:
General Nursing and Midwifery is three and half year course to give education to nurses in general health care, nursing, and midwifery. Candidates can forward their applications by following the essential steps that are well specified below on this page. We the team of recruitmentresult.com is providing entire information concerning to West Bengal Department of Health and Family Welfare Notification.
GNM Nursing Application Form
Name of the Course:
Three year G.N.M (General Nursing and Midwifery) Training Course
Subjects for GNM:
- Health Promotion
- Primary Health Nursing
- Child Health Nursing
- Health Care Management
- Community Health Nursing
Check Out: Best Career Opportunities
- Candidates who are applying against this notification must have passed 10+2 with an aggregate of 40% marks from West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education or equivalent.
- Applicants should be able to read and write in Bengali/Nepali.
- Appliers will be given preference with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as optional subjects.
- Students who are belonging from the vocational stream will not be allowed.
- Candidates who are going to apply for GNM Nursing Admission must be minimum 17 years and maximum 27 years as on 01/01/2017.
- Relaxation in age will be allotted to the reserved category candidates as per the directives of the Government of India.
Read Now: How to Get Free College Education
Reservation Of seats:
|Category||Seat Reservation Percentage|
|OBC Category A||10%|
|OBC Category B||7%|
|Lady Civil Volunteers||2.5%|
- Candidates will be selected for Three year G.N.M Training Course by the marks obtained in compulsory subjects in H.S. (10+2)/ equivalent Examination.
- The Government of West Bengal Department of Health and Family Welfare is going to organize entrance examination to provide admission in GNM and ANM Courses.
GNM Nursing Application Form: Official Notice
Documents to Be Attached With GNM Nursing Application Form:
- Mark sheet photo Copy of H.S Examination
- Original Copy of Resident Certificate
- One self address envelope with requisite postal stamp pasted properly.
- Caste Certificate
- One recent colored self signed passport photograph
- Date of Birth Certificate/Age Proof
Way to fill GNM Nursing Application Form:
- First of all, candidates have to log on to the official website of department of Health & Family Welfare that is “www.wbhealth.gov.in”.
- Now press on the “Notice” tab available on the left side list of the homepage.
- Then hit on the appropriate link of notification and read it very carefully.
- After that, candidates need to download the application format given underneath of the notification.
- Fill the application form including detailed personal information in correct manner.
- Attach all the vital testimonials and certificates along with the application form.
- Enclose the application form in envelope and super scribed with the “Name of the Position________”.
- Send the application form at the postal address.
ANM Academic Calendar
|ANM 01st Year|
|Admission Process||May to July|
|Commencement of Course||01st August Every Year|
|Enrolment||15th September to 30th September|
|1st Internal Assessment||01st Week of Nov|
|2nd Internal Assessment||01st Week of Feb|
|3rd Internal Assessment||01st Week of May|
|Exam Form Submission||15th May to 30th May|
|Council Exam||II Week of July|
|Result Declaration||Within 60 Day of Exam|
|ANM II Year|
|Commencement of Course||01st Week of August|
|1st Internal Assessment||II Week of October|
|2nd Internal Assessment||III Week of Jan|
|ANM III Year|
|Commencement of Internship||01st Week of Feb|
|Exam Form Submission||15th June to 30th June|
|Completion of Internship||II Week of July|
|Council Exam||IV week of July|
|Result||Within 60 Days of Exam|
GNM Academic Calendar
|Events||1st Year||2nd Year||3rd Year|
|Part I||Part II|
|Admission Process||1st July To 30 Sept (After 12th result upto June 30)||–|| |
|Commencement of Course||1st Oct of every year unique||1st week of Oct||4th week of Oct||1st week of April (Commencement of Internship)|
|Enrollment of candidate||Submitted with 1st year Examination Form||–||–||2nd week of Sep (Commencement of Internship)|
|1st Internal Assessment||1st week of Jan||2nd Week of Jan||2nd week of Nov||–|
|2nd Internal Assessment||1st Week of April||2nd Week of April||4th week of Dec||–|
|3rd Internal Assessment||1st week of July||2nd week of July||2nd week of Feb||–|
|Exam Form Submission||2nd week of June||3rd week of Jun||–||–|
|Council Exam||1st Week of Sept – I||3rd week of Oct – II||–||–|
|Result Declaration||Within 60 days of Exam||Within 60 days of Exam||–||–|
Check Now: List of Entrance Exam in India
Closing Date To Send Receipt Of Application Form: 12/05/2017
You must check Official Notification for getting additional details regarding GNM Nursing Application Form 2017 which is provided on this page for you convenience.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On