GNM Nursing Application Form
- Office of the Director of Medical Education is inviting GNM Nursing Application Form for candidates who want to take admission in General nursing and Midwifery Course and Post Basic Diploma Course in Government and Private Schools. Candidates who want to apply may submit online application form on or before end date that is shaped below.
- Application forms should be submitted till 17th August 2015 for Govt Schools and up to 25th August 2015 for Private Schools. Candidates who match with eligibility condition may apply as soon as possible.
- All necessary details related to GNM Nursing Application Form 2015 such as Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, process to apply etc are well customized below on this page by the team of recruitmentresult.com. Stay connected with us to get latest updates about GNM Nursing Application Form 2016.
For GNM Course:
Aspirants who want to apply must have passed XII class OR Intermediate or its equivalent examination preferable with Science subjects.
For Post Basic Diploma Course:
Aspirants must be registered nurse and registered midwife (R.N. & R.M) and possess a minimum of one year experience as a staff nurse.
The minimum age shall be 16 years completed and enter 17th year as on the 1st July of the year and shall not have completed 35 years of age.
Aspirants are required to pay Rs. 100/- through a Government challan crediting to the following Head of Account “0210 – Medical & Public Health 03 – Medical Education Training & Research MH 105 – Allopathy SH (81) – Other receipts at any branch of State Bank of Hyderabad (or) State Bank of India at respective places.
How to Apply for GNM Nursing Application Form:
- Applicants should go to official site that is dme.ap.nic.in.
- From home page choose ‘Admission Notification for General Nursing & Midwifery & Post Basic B.Sc., Diploma Courses (Govt. & Pvt. Schools of Nursing) for 2015-2016’ link.
- Choose ‘Online application for General Nursing & Midwifery course’ or ‘Application for Post Basic BSc., (Nursing)’.
- Now select appropriate link and fill online application form properly.
- Pay your application fee and upload documents if required.
- Press submit tab and take print out of application form for future use.
- Hard copy of application along with required enclosures should be submitted to the Superintendents of the Hospitals concerned on or before end date.
- Last date to submit online application for Govt Schools: 17th August 2015
- Last date to submit online application for Private Schools: 25th August 2015
- Last date to submit application fee: 17th August 2015
- Last date to submit downloaded application for Convener Quota seats: 26th August 2015
- Last date to submit downloaded application for Management Quota seats: 29th August 2015
- Selection process should be completed by: 24th August 2015
- Commencement of classes will be from: 14th September 2015
Note: For more details about GNM Nursing Application Form 2015 you may check this Official Notification.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Best Colleges in India||Career Options After 12th|
|Latest Current Affairs||Entrance Exams In India|
|Scholarship in India||Top Universities In India|