GNM Nursing Application Form
A latest notification has been publicized as GNM Nursing Application Form 2016 regarding admissions to General Nursing and Midwifery 3 years Diploma Course. For this concern applications are invited from eligible male as well as female candidates to enroll them for this diploma course that will be commencing from November 2016. Aspirants who are planning to get admittance for this course in the upcoming year may get all the details regarding GNM Nursing Application Form 2017 that will be shortly updated on this page.
So, eligible and enthusiastic contenders who wish to get admitted to GNM course in Cochin Port Trust Hospital may get their enrollment done by filling GNM Nursing Application Form on or before the last date ends that is well indicated below by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
GNM Nursing Application Form
|Name Of Organizing Body||Cochin Port Trust Hospital|
|Total number of available seats||20 seats|
|Last date of receipt of application||31st August 2016|
Eligibility Criteria for GNM Nursing notification:
- Applying contenders must have pass in Plus Two or its equivalent, with any group as optional subjects, with an aggregate of 40% marks.
- Appliers will be given preference with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as optional subjects.
Check Here: Career In Medical Field
Aspirant’s age should be lying in between 17 and 35 years as on 31.12.2016 with usual relaxation to SC/ST/OBC.
- All eligible contenders should need to pay Rs. 200/- as an application fee.
- Payment of fee will be deposited through demand draft drawn in favour of “THE PRINCIPAL, SCHOOL OF NURSING, COCHIN PORT TRUST HOSPITAL”, payable at Canara Bank, Willingdon Island, Cochin-3.
- There is fixed fees for government of Kerala only and no fee for SC / ST / OBC students.
Read This: How to Get a Free College Education
How to fill GNM Nursing Application Form?
Eligible appliers may follow below stated steps to fill application form before the last date, please have a look..!!
- First of all, open the official website of organization which is www.cochinport.gov.in.
- Now, go for “careers” tab and hit on ‘current openings’ link available in drop down menu.
- This will take you to the page having various options.
- Here you need to select “Applications are invited for General Nursing and Midwifery 3 years’ diploma course for the academic year 2016-2017 for School of Nursing Cochin Port Trust” link from the available list.
- Read full advertisement that is displayed on your computer screen very carefully.
- After that eligible candidates need to collect the prescribed application form and prospectus from the office of the Chief Medical Officer, Cochin Port Trust Hospital, Cochin-3 on payment.
- Candidates may get the application form by paying the fee in the form of demand draft and then submit the duly filled application form before the below stated last date at mentioned postal address.
Chief Medical Officer,
Cochin Port Trust Hospital
The last date of receipt of application: 31st August 2016
You can acquire detailed information about GNM Nursing Application form from this Official Notification and stay connected with us to get latest updates about GNM Nursing Application Form 2016 – 2017.
GNM Nursing Application form Details:- Check Here
Something That You Should Put An Eye On