GNM Nursing Application Form 2018
Candidates who wish to get admission in the 3 Years Diploma in General Nursing & Midwifery course must fill the GNM Nursing Application Form 2018. Candidates can also check the BOKARO nursing Notification and imp dates for the nursing course organized by the SAIL from here.
GNM Nursing Application Form is available on the official website of Steel Authority of India Limited that is www.sail.co.in. Candidates must fill the GNM Application Form and send it via post before the last date i.e. 15-09-2018.
BOKARO Nursing Application Form
The authorities of School of Nursing Bokaro General Hospital will shortlist the candidates on the basis of GNM Nursing application received. The list of selected candidates for the GNM Nursing Aptitude test will be displayed on the Notice Board of Bokaro General Hospital on 20-09-2018.
Candidates who have submitted the complete application form will be selected for the GNM Nursing Entrance Exam. For more information about the GNM Nursing Application Form 2018, go through this page which is well developed by expert team of recruitmentresult.com.
GNM Nursing Application Form
Eligibility for the GNM Nursing Course
- Candidate must be a citizen of India.
- Only the unmarried female candidates only who are physically and mentally fit will be given Admission.
- Applicant should have age between 17 to 23 years as on 31. 12. 2018.
Check Out: GNM Course
To apply for GNM Nursing, candidate must have passed 10+2 in Science (preferably PCB) & English in regular course with more than 40% marks.
Do You Know: What Is The Full Form Of GNM
|Rs. 6,000/- (Rupees Six thousand only) at the time of admission.|
|Caution Money||Rs.3,000/- (Rupees Three thousand only) at the time of admission|
|Development Fee||Rs.5,000/-(Rupees five thousand only)|
Rs.12,000/- (Rupees Twelve thousand only) per annum
Bokaro General Hospital will prepare a merit list on the basis of candidates’ performance in the Aptitude test. Candidates who have their name in the merit list will be eligible for admission. Only 40 aspirants will be selected for the course. Selected candidates have to be present for the medical check-up. Candidates who are declared medically fit will only be allowed to join the course.
Get Here Latest: GNM Nursing Syllabus
Procedure To Fill The GNM Nursing Application Form:
Candidates can apply for GNM notification with the help of below provided some simple and easy steps:
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of the Steel Authority of India Limited that is www.sail.co.in.
- From there select the “Careers” tab.
- A new page will be opened. From there go to the “News” section.
- From that section select the link “Prospectus of (Notice for admission in General Nursing & Midwifery Course: 2018-19) School of Nursing, Bokaro General Hospital”
- GNM Nursing Admission notification will appear on your screen in PDF format
- You are advised to go through the GNM Nursing notification carefully and also ensure all the eligibility norms
- After reading the GNM notification carefully, download the GNM Nursing Application Form 2018 which is attached with notification.
- Now fill the online GNM Nursing application form
- Attach all the asked documents along with the GNM Nursing online Application Form as stated in the GNM Nursing notification
- At last, send the GNM Nursing Application Form 2018 to the postal address given in below section.
Document to be send along with the GNM Nursing Application Form 2018
- Class 10 Board- Original Passing Certificate (for age proof)
- Class 10+2 or Equivalent – Admit card, Mark Sheet & original /provisional Passing Certificate.
- SC/ST or OBC caste certificate issued by not less than Sub Divisional Officer/District Magistrate
- Application– cum – Examination Fee Receipt of Rs.500/-
- One Self Addressed Envelope (26 cm X 12.5 cm or equivalent) with postage stamp of Rs. 25.00 (Rupees Twenty Five Only) for dispatch of Admit Card
The Prinicipal School Of Nursing,
Bokaro General Hospital, B.S.City Dist-Bokaro,
Get Details Of: Education Loans for Students
Important dates for GNM Nursing Application Form 2018
|Application & Prospectus Can Be Downloaded From Sail Website||01-09-2018|
|Last Date Of Fee (Non-Refundable) Deposit Through SBI Collect:||10-09-2018|
|Last Date Of Receiving Of Application (By Post)||15-09-2018|
|Display Of List Of Eligible Candidates On The Notice Board Of School Of Nursing||20-09-2018|
|Issue Of Admit Card By Post||20 to 22-09-2018|
|Date Of Aptitude (Written) Test||29-09-2018|
(Time & Venue will be specified in the admit card)
|Display Of Merit List||01-10-2018|
|Verification Of Certificate &Medical Check-Up||03-10-2018 to 05-10-2018 (Only on working Days.)|
|Admission||08-10-2018 to 09-10-2018|
|Commencement Of Classes||10-10-2018|
Candidate can get more information about GNM Nursing Application Form 2018 from this Official Link. If you have any doubts, query or suggestions regarding GNM Nursing Application Form 2018, you may also leave your comment in below stated comment box, our team member will entertain your query as soon as possible. Subscribe to our free mail service to get latest news and facts directly in your mail box.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|GNM Time Table||GNM Admit Card|
|GNM Nursing Result||How to Start New Life In College?|
|Best Career Opportunities||Scholarship in India|
|How to Get a Free College Education||Do you need Money for College Fee?|