GNM Nursing Application Form
Aspirants who are planning to get admittance under any School of Nursing against GNM course must fill GNM Nursing Application Form by following the guidelines given on this page. General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM) is a 31/2 year Diploma Course which deals with the education of nurses in general health care, nursing, and midwifery. Examination against this course is conducted by School of Nursing Cochin Port Trust Hospital. As applications are invited from eligible male as well as female candidates, so aspirants may forward their GNM Nursing Application Form 2017 as soon as possible.
Admission in the aforesaid courses is done through written test, interview and verification of documents & certificates. Candidates who fulfills the eligibility criteria for GNM course and have interest may get their enrollment done by filling GNM Nursing Application Form on or before the last date ends that is well indicated below by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
GNM Nursing Application Form
|Name Of Organizing Body||School of Nursing Cochin Port Trust Hospital|
|Course Name||General Nursing and Midwifery|
|Last date of receipt of application (Tentative)||Till Last Week Of August 2017|
Eligibility Criteria for GNM Nursing Notification:
- Applying contenders must have pass in Plus Two or its equivalent, with any group as optional subjects, with an aggregate of 40% marks.
- Appliers will be given preference with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as optional subjects.
- Aspirants possessing 10+2 in Arts (Mathematics, Biotechnology, Economics, Political Science, History, Geography, Business Studies, Accountancy, Home Science, Sociology, Psychology, Philosophy) and English Core / English Elective or Health care Science – vocational stream only, passing out must be recognized Board under AISSCE / CBSE / ICSE / SSCE / HSCE or other equivalent Board with 40% marks.
- 10+2 vocational ANM under CBSE Board or other equivalent board from the school and recognized by Indian Nursing Council with 40% marks.
- Contender must be registered as ANM with State Nursing Registration Council.
- Aspirants should be fit in medical terms also.
- Admission will be done only once in a year.
Check Out: Best Career Opportunities
Some of the Additional Skill required for Course:
Aspirants, who are going to apply for General Nursing and Midwifery course, must attain the below given skills:
- Physically Fit
- Good team spirit
- Alertness of mind
- Tremendous patience
- Passionate and Sympathetic
- Responsibility and Dedication
- Good communication and observation skills
- Aspirant’s age should be lying in between 17 and 35 years as on 31.12.2016 with usual relaxation to SC / ST / OBC.
- There is no age bar for ANM/LHV.
Read Now: Ways to Get Education Loans for Students
How to get GNM Nursing Application Form?
- All eligible contenders can obtain application form by paying Rs. 200/- in the form of Demand Draft from the office of the Chief Medical Officer, Cochin Port Trust Hospital, Cochin-3.
- Contenders can also get application form by post by submitting DD of Rs.225/-.
- Payment of fee will be deposited through demand draft drawn in favour of “THE PRINCIPAL, SCHOOL OF NURSING, COCHIN PORT TRUST HOSPITAL”, payable at Canara Bank, Willingdon Island, Cochin-3.
- There is fixed fees for government of Kerala only and no fee for SC / ST / OBC students.
|First Inspection Fees||Rs. 50000.00/-|
|Annual Affiliation Fees||Rs. 10000.00/-|
|Re-Inspection / Enhancement of Seats||Rs. 15000.00/-|
Syllabus for General Nursing and Midwifery Exam:
Some of the subjects contained in the syllabus of study for General Nursing and Midwifery are as follows:
- Child Health Nursing
- Health Care Management
- Community Health Nursing
- Health Promotion
- Primary Health Nursing
Get Info If: You need Money for College Fee?
How to fill GNM Nursing Application Form?
Eligible appliers may follow below stated steps to fill application form before the last date, please have a look..!!
- First of all, open the official website of organization which is www.cochinport.gov.in.
- Now, go for “careers” tab and hit on ‘current openings’ link available in drop down menu.
- This will take you to the page having various options.
- Here you need to select “Applications are invited for General Nursing and Midwifery 3 years’ diploma course for the academic year 2017- 2018 for School of Nursing Cochin Port Trust” link from the available list.
- Read full advertisement that is displayed on your computer screen very carefully.
- After that eligible candidates need to collect the prescribed application form and prospectus from the office of the Chief Medical Officer, Cochin Port Trust Hospital, Cochin-3 on payment.
- Candidates may get the application form by paying the fee in the form of demand draft and then submit the duly filled application form before the below stated last date at mentioned postal address.
Chief Medical Officer,
School of Nursing, Cochin Port Trust Hospital,
Cochin Port Trust Educational Society (Regd.No.ER 330/10) Willingdon Island,
Cochin – 682 003
Closing date to submit applications (Tentative): Till Last Week of August 2017
Books and study material for GNM:
To prepare well for the course, candidates are required a proper and complete set of book, so here we have provided some books names which can help you in a much better way:
- Textbook for Health Workers and ANM (2 Vols Set) by Clement
- Auxiliary Nurse Midwife (ANM) Entrance Exam Guide by RPH Editorial Board
- Staff Nurse ANM/GNM by Vikas Doon
- Fundamental of Nursing by Poonam Sharma
- Nursing Art Procedure Vol. I by Sr. Nancy
- Senior Nursing Procedure Vol. II by Sr. Nancy
You can acquire detailed information about GNM Nursing Application form from this Official Notification and stay connected with us to get latest updates about GNM Nursing Application Form 2017.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On