GNM Nursing Application Form
Directorate of Nursing, Odisha is all set to release GNM Nursing Application Form for Auxiliary Nurse & Midwife (A.N.M) & G.N.M (General Nursing and Midwifery) Training Course. Interested candidates may apply for ANM/GNM Course from 2nd Week of July 2018. Application form for admission to ANM/GNM Course is accepted till 3rd week of August 2018. Those who meet all eligibility terms may apply against GNM/ANM Nursing Notification. Fetch all crucial information about GNM Nursing Application Form 2018 such as eligibility, last date to apply, applying process etc.
Key Content Of This Page:
General Nursing and Midwifery is 2 years course including theory and practical topics as per syllabus of Indian Nursing Council. Those who score good marks in entrance test will undergo counseling process. You are required to carry essential documents at time of counseling. To attain more details about GNM Nursing Application Form, go through this page modified by team of recruitmentresult.com.
GNM Nursing Application Form
- N.M (General Nursing and Midwifery) Training Course
- N.M. (Auxiliary Nurse and Midwives) Training Course
GNM Nursing Eligibility Criteria:
Check eligibility norms prior filling of GNM Nursing Application Form.
- Aspirants may completed 10+2 Standard in Arts (Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Biotechnology, Economics, Political Science, History, Geography, Business Studies, Accountancy, Home Science, Sociology, Psychology and Philosophy) and English Core/English Elective or Science or Health care Science – Vocational stream only passing out from recognized Board or institute.
- National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS) contenders may also apply.
- You may pass 10+2 with PCB and English as compulsory subject.
- Those with vocational stream subjects from recognized board are also eligible.
- 40% marks are obligatory marks in the qualifying exam.
Check Now: Best Career Opportunities
Those applying for GNM / ANM Nursing Course must be 17 years of age or above. Relaxation in age will be granted to reserved category aspirants as per norms of government.
Course Fees for Government institutions:
|Transportation Charges for field training /Clinical training||Rs.1000/-|
|Caution Money (Refundable)||Rs.500/- (one time)|
Applicants are required to pay sum of Rs.300/- as application fee through SBI Challan. Amount of fee is non-refundable.
- Applicants will be shortlisted G.N.M / A.N.M Training Course on the basis of marks secured in compulsory subjects in H.S. (10+2)/ equivalent.
- Govt in Health & Family Welfare Department will conduct Document Verification or counseling at Nodal Centers with motto of granting admission in GNM and ANM Courses.
Want to Know? Ways To Get Money For College Fees
Ways to fill GNM Nursing Application Form 2018:
To fill GNM Nursing 2018 Application Form, you may follow these simple steps.
- Visit official website of organization that is dohodisha.nic.in
- Press on “Download” tab accessible at top menu bar.
- From drop down list, choose “Prospectus” link.
- Hit on “GNM” link, detailed GNM Nursing Notification will open up at your screen.
- Read out all information listed over there.
- Strike on “Apply Online” option, choose “GNM” link from there.
- Read all instructions carefully; register yourself by filling GNM Nursing Registration form 2018.
- Now, download GNM Nursing Application Form.
- Put all required details in form, make payment of fee.
- Upload the scanned (digital) image of their photograph and signature in JPG/JPEG format.
- Submit your form & carry print copy of same for future need.
- Photograph must be a recent passport size colour picture on light background (not older than 3 weeks).
- Look straight at the camera with a relaxed face.
- The size of the scanned image should be up to 20-50 kb in .JPG/ .JPEG format only.
- The applicant has to sign on white paper with Black ink pen.
- The signature must be signed only by the applicant and not by any other person.
- Please scan the signature area only and not the entire page.
- Size of scanned image should be up to 10-20 kb in .JPG/.JPEG format only.
- When all the process have completed, check it once and hit on “Submit” button for the final submission of it.
- Finally, take a print out of it and keep it safe till future reference.
Check Here: College is Registered OR AICTE
ANM Academic Calendar 2018:
|Opening Date for On-Line Registration of Application||2nd Week of July 2018|
|Last Date of submission of Online Application||3rd week of August 2018|
|Date of Publication of Applicant List in the official website: dohodisha.nic.in||Last week of August 2018|
|Date of Document Verification at Nodal Centers||September 2018|
|Medical board for the verification of PH Candidates||1st week of October 2018|
|Publication of Provisional Merit List and seat allotment of the selected candidate for 1st Round.|
|Date of Reporting at nodal centers with course fees for 1st Round||2nd week of October 2018|
|Publication of seat allotment for the selected candidates for the 2nd Round|
|Reporting at nodal center with course Fees for second round counseling||3rd week of October 2018|
|Publication of seat allotment for the selected candidates for the 3rd Round||4th week of October 2018|
|Reporting at nodal center with course Fees for 3rd round counseling|
|Reporting at the institution for admission|
|Uploading data against Management quota seats ( 15% Management seats + Vaccant seats of 85% Govt .quota seats ) in the official website||1st week of November 2018|
|Commencement of classes|
Follow its Official Link to avail more stuff about GNM Nursing Application Form 2018. Keep visiting our portal for getting more updates on your timeline.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Top Universities in India||GNM Nursing Result|
|Education Loans for Students||GNM Admit Card|
|How to Get a Free College Education||GNM Time Table|
|How to Start a New Life In College?||Entrance Exam in India|