Go Air Recruitment
Go Air, India’s premier airline has strewed a notification for Go Air Recruitment 2016. A Walk-In Interview is going to be conducted to hire eligible candidates for filling up the various Cabin Crew vacancies. Individuals, if you’re seeking for airlines jobs then you must attend the walk in Interview with updated curriculum vitae at the place equipped below. Candidates, who want to build their career with Go Air, may stay connected with us for Go Air Recruitment 2017 up to date information.
Other connected details for Go Air career are given on this web page for the convenience of our visitors. All the job seekers can grasp the full details from the content described below. Candidates first have to fill online application form and then have to appear for the interview with their Resume and all the other documents.
Go Air Recruitment
|Company Name||Go Air|
|Date of interview||Mentioned below|
|Posts Name||Reference No.||Location|
- Candidates who are applying for Go Air vacancies, they should be Minimum 10+2 passed or H.S.C. in any stream from a recognized institution.
- Have excellent communication skills with Fluency In English & Hindi
More 12th Pass Jobs: Get Here
|Weight||In proportion to height(18 – 22 BMI)|
|Physical features||Pleasing personality, clear complexion (scars, pimples and blemishes not acceptable) and good eyesight|
|Nationality||Indian citizens only|
|Minimum Height||Male: 170 cms
Female: 157 cms
Contenders’ age should be resided in between 18 and 30 years for freshers (35 years for experienced). Age Relaxation will be applicable as per the company norms.
Check Now:- Latest Airline Jobs
Job seekers who will be shortlisted for GO Air Jobs, they will be given an attractive salary with all the other perks by the company as per rules.
The candidates will have to appear for the walk- in- interview on the respective date and time. The presence and the performance of the candidates in interview will determine their selection for aforesaid post.
Check Tips That Helps You to Qualify Interview Easily:-
How to Apply for Go Air Recruitment?
- First of all, candidates are required to visit the Official Site, which is goair.in
- On the menu bar of the home page, hit “Career” tab and select “General Openings” link from the page being opened.
- Thereafter choose “Inflight Services” under “Walkin” section.
- Select suitable link for which you are applying and read all details about it.
- Now hit “Apply” button and login with user Id and password to start fill the form.
- Fill Online Application Form and register yourself with the company.
- After that, take a print out of the form and must bring at the time of interview with Resume (mention correct Age, Height & Weight), Formal Photograph (Full Length & Passport size) and Employment related documents, if having flying experience.
|1620||Go Air Office, Ground Floor, Alpha 3 Building, Kempegowda International Airport, Bengaluru|
|1648||Go Airlines (India) Ltd., Room No. 18, Terminal 1D, IGI Domestic Airport, New Delhi 110037|
|1644||Go Airlines (I) Ltd C-1 Wadia International Centre, Pandurang Budhkar Marg, Worli,Mumbai 400028|
Check Now: Latest Recruitment Notifications
|Reference No.||Location||Date of Interview||Time of Interview|
|1620||Bengaluru||14th, 21st & 28th September 2016||9:00 hr. to 10:30 hr
|1648||Delhi||13th, 20th & 27th September 2016||10:30 hr. to 11:30 hr|
|1644||Mumbai||15th, 22nd & 29th September 2016||11:00 hrs to 12:30 hr|
For all the details about Go Air Recruitment 2016 – 2017, you can check Official Website. If you have any query related to the posts, you can simply leave a comment in below mention comment box. Our experts will try to sort out your problem as soon as possible.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|