Goa Tourism Department Recruitment
Goa Tourism Department has dissipated a career related Advertisement Notice titled as Goa Tourism Department Recruitment 2016. Eligible, suitable and achievement oriented contenders are required to fill up 66 vacancies of Taluka Level Supervisor (Male), Lower Division Clerk, Tourist Wardens (Male) from Ex-servicemen or Civilian and Tourist Warden Driver (Light Vehicle). Job hunters, who desire to boost their career in government sector and wish to apply against upcoming Goa Tourism Department Recruitment 2017, can stay tuned with us.
Those who are willing to join this well-known organization can apply against Goa Tourism Department Jobs by sending applications in prescribed format as on or before the end date that is 15th September 2016. For rest of information in regard to this career related Advertisement Notice, you can take a look on below tuned page which is well maintained by dedicated and expertise team members of recruitmentresult.com.
Goa Tourism Department Recruitment
|Name of Organization||Goa Tourism Department|
|No Of Vacancies||66|
|Last Date for Submission of Applications||15th September 2016|
Goa Tourism Department Vacancies:
|Posts Name||Number Of Vacancies|
|Taluka Level Supervisor (Male)||04|
|Lower Division Clerk||02|
|Tourist Wardens (Male) from Ex-servicemen or Civilian||50|
|Tourist Warden Driver( Light Vehicle)||10|
|Name Of Posts||Essentials||Desirable|
|Taluka Level Supervisor (Male)||Degree/Knowledge of Konkani, English, Hindi||Knowledge of Marathi|
|Lower Division Clerk||Higher Secondary School Certificate or equivalent qualification/Should be computer literate/ Knowledge of Konkani|
|Tourist Wardens (Male) from Ex-servicemen or Civilian||Higher Secondary School Certificate/ Knowledge of Konkani|
|Tourist Warden Driver( Light Vehicle)||Middle School or equivalent qualification/ Driving license for light vehicle/Unblemished experience of at least 2 years in the line/Knowledge of Konkani|
Get Here: Latest Jobs As Per Your Qualification
Restrictions on Age:
- Age of applicants should not exceed 45 years as on the closing date of receipt of Application Forms, that is, 15th September 2016.
- Age relaxation will be allowed only to reserved category appliers as according to rules and regulations of organization.
Candidates will get consolidated with an amount of Rs.15, 000/- per month keeping in view the qualification, skills and performance.
Upcoming LDC Jobs For Candidates - Check Here
Mode of Assortment:
Final selection will be based on the basis of written test and interview that will be strictly supervised by officials of organization.
|Written Exam Techniques||Get Details|
|Interview Preparation Tips for getting a Job||Get Details|
Instructions to apply for Goa Tourism Department Recruitment:
- Willing aspirants who wish to apply required visiting the web portal of organization that is goatourism.gov.in.
- Under “Latest Activity” section which is located at left side of homepage press on “Advertisement for Employment at Tourism Department” link.
- A new window viewing details related to education, experience, salary, last date will appear in front of you on your computer system.
- Read all the details with care. Now, download application format and fill it with required info.
- Affix self attested copies of certificates, documents and a latest passport size photograph.
- In end, send application form, documents and certificates at the address provided below in a sealed cover that should be super scripted from top by “Name Of Post Applied For…………………………………”
Department of Tourism,
2nd floor, Patto, Panaji-Goa
Latest Vacancies In Goa – Check Here
End date for submission of application forms: 15th September 2016 before 5.00 p.m.
Captivated aspirants may check this Official Advertisement to grab other info. To grab upcoming information regarding Goa Tourism Department Recruitment 2016 – 2017, keep associated with us.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Latest Walkin||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|
|Best Jobs In India||Top 10 Highest Paying Jobs in India|