Goa University Admission
Goa University is inviting application form to provide Goa University Admission. Applicants, who are interested to take admission in B.Pharm/B.Arch & UG Courses for 2018-19 Session and applying for Goa University Admission 2018, have attend Goa Common Entrance Test (GCET). Eligible and interested candidates need to fill Goa University Application Form on or before the last date that is mentioned below in this page. well, applicants are informed that they must register themselves for Goa University Admissions through online mode visiting by the official website of University that is www.unigoa.ac.in.
Highlights of Page
Every Year Goa University conducts the entrance examination for the candidates who want to take admission in various PG courses. This year also the university is conducting the same examination to give the eligible candidates a fair chance of getting admission in this reputed university, candidates who want to take admission and want to know more about Goa University Notification they can go through the below section of this page and gather all the details that are furnished here by the dedicated team of recruitmentresult.com
Goa University Admission
- BA (in 16 disciplines)
- B.Ed (in 3 disciplines)
- B.Sc (in 13 disciplines)
- BBA (in 3 disciplines)
- B.Com (in 2 disciplines)
- Bachelor of Business Studies (BBS)
- B.E (in 8 disciplines)
- Bachelor of Law (LL.B)
- Bachelor of Fine Arts (in 2 disciplines)
- Bachelor in Performing Arts
- B.A – B. Ed
- B.Sc – B. Ed
- B.A – LL. B
- BBA – MBA (in 2 disciplines)
Check Out: Best Career Opportunities
Required Criteria for Goa University Admission:
- Willing candidates who are going for filling up Goa University Admission Form they must ensure the required eligibility criteria firstly.
- We are providing you to the entire criteria for under Graduate, Integrated Courses, so let’s have a look.
- To take admission in any Integrated Courses student must be passed 12th standard from a renowned board as per the requirement of the Goa University.
- If you want to take admission in graduate courses, must have completed 10+2 class from a recognized university with goof academic records.
Application Fee for Goa University PG Admission:
Candidates who are going to fill up the Goa University Admission Form need to pay non refundable online application fee for admission. Academic Programme with combination of fee category, the fees would be charged as per regular programme. The Fees for Online Application for Admission for the year 2018 is as follows.
- For B.Pharm. – Rs.1000/-
- For other rest Courses– Rs. 1500/-
- Fee is to be paid through DD in favour of “Director of Technical Education” at Panaji – Goa, on any Scheduled Bank.
- NRI candidates can also apply by submitting admission fee (one time) of Rs. 1000/- in the form of DD.
- Applicants who are interested must be looking for admission process before filling admission form of Goa University. So, here we are going to discuss about select process of Goa University.
- Applicants will be selected on their performance in Goa Common Entrance Test (GCET), a state level entrance test conducted by Directorate of Technical Education, Government of Goa.
- Appliers must have a valid score in GCET-18 and National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA).
Want to Know? Tips to Prepare for Written Exam
Steps to Fill Goa University Online Admission Form:
To fill the Goa University Admission Form 2017 candidates need to follow these guidelines as has been provided here!!
- Initially candidates need to visit to the Official website of Goa University that is www.unigoa.ac.in
- Secondly you must move your cursor towards “To go to Admission” section located on the home page and press on it.
- On next page, candidates need to hit on “HANDBOOK 2017-2018” link to read the notification and check eligibility.
- Applicants who are interested need to move to previous page and should press the link of “Press Here to Apply”.
- After that, read the details to apply and download the format of application form.
- Now, fill the application form with complete details in correct manner and must attach essential documents as given below.
- When all process has done, check it at once and send it application form along with all the attested copies of the documents to the following address:
Read Now: Procedure To Fill Online Form
Directorate of Technical Education,
Porvorim, Goa 403521
- Two recent, identical passport size photographs
- Statement of marks of H.S.S.C. (Std. XIIth) or its equivalent examination
- Birth Certificate from Competent Authority
- Certificate of residence from the Mamlatdar, indicating period of continuous residence (minimum last 10 years) of the applicant in Goa
- ‘Bonafide student’ certificate (if applicable)
- Leaving/Transfer certificate from school or college last attended
- ‘Certificate of Income’ in original issued by Panchayat
- Non Migrant Caste Certificate
- Physically Handicapped Certificate (if applicable)
- OCI /PIO Card /document issued by the Competent Authority for NRI candidates.
- A certified copy of the passport as proof of being an Indian Citizen
BA & MBA/PGDM
|Last date for Registration||02-05-2018 to 03-06-2018|
B.Pharm & B.Arch
|Last date of Submit application form||30-04-2018|
To collect rest of the details concerning Goa University Admission 2018 you need to check Official Link. Contenders can follow us on Facebook and Google Plus for latest updates or use our free email service also.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|GOA University MBA Admission||Do you need Money for College Fee?|
|How to Get a Free College Education||UGC Approved University List|
|How to Start a New Life In College?||Goa University Result|