GOA University MBA Admission
Before applying for the GOA University MBA Admission candidates are advised to take a look over the Entrance Exam Brochure which is available on the official website of the Goa University i.e. www.unigoa.ac.in. The main Motive of the University of Goa behind conducting the Entrance Exam is to give eligible contenders a chance of getting admission ion MBA. Candidates interested in GOA University MBA Admission 2018 have to fill up the GOA University Application Form and have to complete the whole procedure as given below.
Eligible Candidates who are graduates from a recognized University may apply for MBA Entrance Exam by submitting GOA University Application Form on or before the closing date. Intrigued applicants can download Admission Brochure and application shape from GU site. Selection of aspirants will be done on the basis of the Entrance Test led by Department. Group of recruitmentresult.com is showing full data identified with Goa University MBA Admission on this page. Candidates who satisfy all qualification criteria must apply against this ad at the earliest opportunity.
GOA University MBA Admission
Courses Offered by Commerce Department:
Commerce department of this institute offers various courses. In the below section, we are providing you the list of courses, check it.
- Master of Business Administration (Financial Services)
- Master of Commerce (M. Com)
- Masters in Philosophy
- Doctor of Philosophy (PhD)
Want to Know? College is Registered OR AICTE
GOA University MBA Admission Eligibility Criteria:
- Applicants who have completed their graduation with minimum 50% in any stream including Commerce, Science, Arts, Engineering, Management and Professionals like CS, CA, ICWA, CMA, CAIIB and CFA are eligible to apply for entrance exam.
- Candidates, who have completed their graduation from Goa University or any other recognized University / institute in India or abroad, are eligible to apply for Master of Business Administration course.
- Those candidates who are in graduation final year can also apply against Goa University MBA Admission.
GOA University MBA Application Fee:
- Candidates who are ready to apply for GOA University MBA Admission, have to deposit the application fee of Rs 1000/-
Mode to pay the application amount:
Candidates can pay the application amount via two ways:
|Cash payment at HDFC bank branches||To pay the amount of application via offline mode i.e. cash/Demand Draft then candidates need to Generate & print the bank challan of HDFC and make necessary payments at any HDFC branch. Cash payment status will be updated after 48 hours.|
|Credit Card / Debit Card / Online Banking||To pay the amount of application via Online mode then he/she has to select the payment mode as Credit Card / Debit Card / Online Banking and make the payment using one of these 3 options and ensure that you get a success message for the transaction. In this case there is no upload of any payment proof required|
In case if candidate pays the application fees via online mode then following additional will be charged as:
- Credit Card: 1.00% of the application fee plus the service tax as applicable.
- Debit Card: 0.75% + taxes for application fee up to Rs. 2000 and 1.00% + taxes for application fee more than Rs. 2000.
- NET Banking: Rs. 10.00 per transaction.
- Cash Payment with Bank Challan: Rs.20.00
Read Here: How To Pay Fees Online
Process of Selection for Admisison in GOA University MBA:
Selection of applying contenders for MBA Admission in University of Goa will be done on the basis of entrance test, conducting by the institute.
Read Also: Written Exam Techniques
Advantages of Pursuing MBA from GUDMS:
- Case Study Method of the Harvard / IIM Type
- Industry Internship
- Formal Credit Courses in Soft Skills / Contemporary Issues
- Mock Interviews by Executives
- Faculty including Visiting Faculty with IIM / Industry Background
- Well Placed Alumni help with Placement
- Exchange Program with Germany
- On Line Journal, Company and Industry Databases
- Wireless Connectivity for Laptop Use
- On Line Interactions through Course Management Software
- Opportunity to Opt for Courses from Other Disciplines
- Interactions with Executives
GOA University MBA Syllabus
|1. Masters in Business Adminstration||(Syllabus)|
|2. M.B.A.(Logistics Management)||(Syllabus)|
|3. Integrated M.B.A. (Hospitality, Travel & Tourism)||(Syllabus)|
GOA University MBA Exam Pattern:
|Section||Subject||No. Of Questions|
|Section I-||Quantitative Techniques & Data Interpretation||25|
|Section II-||Logical Reasoning||25|
|Section III-||Language Comprehension||25|
|Section IV-||General Awareness||25|
|An Objective Multiple Choice Test will be conducted covering following subjects: (No Negative Marking)|
Check Below Given Tips, to Prepare Well for Exam:
- How to Prepare for English
- How To Prepare For GK
- How to Prepare for Reasoning
- Data Interpretation Questions With Solutions
How to Apply for GOA University MBA Admission:
- Interested applicants who fulfill all eligibility criteria can apply against this notification, by following below mentioned steps one by one in same order.
- Firstly candidates need to visit the official website pf the university i.e. unigoa.ac.in
- After reaching the homepage candidates need to hit on appropriate link regarding GOA MBA Admission link
- Afterwards a new page will come out along with some instructions and an applying link
- Hit on the applying link , now you will be redirected to a new page where you will get two options
- First option will be for the registered user and the another option will be for Registered user
- If you are a registered user then enter your credentials and log on to the application form window
- If you are a new user then hit on new user registration link and then fill up the new registration form
- Complete all the details and then upload all the required testimonials
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature according to the size prescribed as
- Passport size Colour photograph of 3.5 x 3.5 cms (avoid white/ light background ) with file size less than 100 kb and and preferably in JPEG format having 80% coverage of face and also the Signature in a box measuring 6 x 2 cms.
- Now pay the requisite amount of application fees
- At last, submit the application form within given time period.
- After completing the application form take a print out of it and if you have paid your fees via online mode then keep it safe for further usage and if you have paid the amount opf application via demand draft then send your application along with the receipt of application to the postal address given below.
Want to Know? List of MBA Entrance Exam
The last date for applying for CMAT: December 2017
The date of the CMAT exam: January 2018
Goa University Contact Address:
Taleigao Plateau, Goa 403 206 India
Phone No : (0832) 6519262, 6519089,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Note: You may check Official Website, for obtaining more information related to GOA University MBA Admission.
Dear visitors, we will update this page, when institute has issued application form for the candidates who are willing to take admission in MBA course. So, you are advised to keep in touch with us or you may also bookmark this page, using control+D, to get latest updates related to GOA University MBA Admission. Candidates, if you have any doubt or query related to this notice than you can ask from us in below commenting section of this page. We will definitely try to your problem as soon as possible.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Education Loans for Students||Do you need Money for College Fee?|
|MBA Preparation Books List||UGC Approved University List|
|How to Get Free College Education||Best MBA Colleges in India|
|Best Career Opportunities||Scholarship in India|