Goa University Recruitment
Goa University has unfolded a job advertisement for Goa University Recruitment 2016. The university is inviting application from Indian citizen or dynamic aspirants for filling up 14 various posts. Job searchers, who are eagerly, apply for Goa University Vacancy can submit their prescribed application form before the last date and attend interview session on scheduled date. Contenders, who are planning to apply for same posts in next session, are advised to stay connected with us on our web portal and get latest updates regarding Goa University Recruitment 2017.
Contenders, who are going to apply for declared posts, may submit their application form before the end date which is 04th August 2016 and attend interview session on scheduled date. Aspirants who want to enhance their career in the public sector must grab this opportunity as soon as possible. The entire details regarding Goa University Recruitment are well mentioned below by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Goa University Recruitment
|University Name||Goa University|
|Closing Date To Submission Of Application Form||04th August 2016|
|Walk-In Interview Will Be Held On||Check Below|
Goa University Vacancies & Pay Scale:
|Posts Name||Total Vacancy||Pay Scale|
|Assistant Librarian||02||Rs. 47,250/-|
|Junior Programmer||07||Rs. 30,375/|
|Teacher (Female)||01||Rs. 6,700/-|
|Aaya (Female)||01||Rs. 6,066/-|
|JRF/SRF/RA||01||As per CSIR norms|
- Age criteria for JRF/SRF/RA posts will be measured as per organization norms and maximum age criteria for other posts should not exceed 45 years.
- Relxable to SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates as per State Government norms
|Assistant Librarian||Candidates Should have Master’s Degree in Library Science/Information Science/Documentation / Computer Application/ Mathematics/ Statistics, Operational Research/ Physics with Electronics/ Economics/ Commerce with Statistics|
|Teacher (Female)||Job appliers must be XIIth pass with Two years working experience in recognized Nursery/Primary School and Knowledge of Konkani.|
|Aaya (Female)||Aspirants should be VIIth pass with Two years working experience in recognized creche/Nursery and Knowledge of Konkani|
|JRF/SRF/RA||Applicants must have M.Sc. (Organic Chemistry) with NET qualification or 2 years research experience / Ph.D degree|
Find Jobs by Qualification-Complete Details
- For JRF/SRF/RA: Contenders’ selection will be solely based on their appearance in test or interviews process which will be organized by Goa University on specific dates.
- For Other Posts: Selection will be based on their performance in walk-in interview process which will be held on scheduled date.
|Preparation Tips for Written Exam||More Details|
|Interview Preparation Tips||More Details|
|Interview Questions and Answers||More Details|
How to Apply for Goa University Recruitment?
- Candidates who are interested to apply for this recruitment they must fill application may download application form from official website that is unigoa.ac.in
- On homepage hit on “Vacancy – JRF/SRF/RA In Dept. of Chemistry” link which is running at “News Flash” section.
- Read notification very carefully and fill application form as in prescribed manner and also attach required Xerox copies of all particulars with application form.
- Application in prescribed form along with attested copies of certificates should be sent in an envelope mentioning “Application for the post of_—”, so as to reach below mentioned address:
To Dr S G Tilve,
Professor, Department of Chemistry
For Other Posts:
- Go to official website of university which is www.unigoa.ac.in
- Now select “WALK-IN-INTERVIEW” link which is running at “News Flash” section.
- After that, read entire information and download format of application form.
- Must fill it with required information and submit it before starting interview process.
- Contenders must bring original certificate with one set of Xerox of all documents and report on time at venue given below on scheduled date.
At Administrative Block, Goa University
Check Here: Latest Jobs in Goa
|Walk-In Interview Will Be Held On|
|Assistant Librarian||04th August 2016|
|Programmer||05th August 2016|
|Junior Programmer||10th August 2016|
|Teacher (Female)||11th August 2016|
|Last Date To Submit Application For|
|JRF/SRF/RA||04th August 2016|
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Private Jobs|
|Sarkari Exam Result||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Latest Recruitments||Employment News This Week Highlights|