Goa Shipyard Limited Recruitment
A job advertisement has been broadcasted titled as Goa Shipyard Limited Recruitment 2016. Job seekers who are searching job in Goa may apply against Assistant Superintendent (Finance)/ (HR), Office Assistant and Other vacancies. For getting latest employment news regarding Goa Shipyard Limited Recruitment 2017, you need to stay tuned this web portal.
Aspirants you may get more information related to Goa Shipyard Limited Recruitment with this web page which is well structured for you by the team of recruitmentresult.com. Eligible candidates may apply by submitting their online application form before the closing date which is mentioned below in the table.
|Organization’s Name||Goa Shipyard Limited|
|No. of Post||17|
|Closing date to fill Online Application||05th August 2016|
|Post Name||No. of Posts|
|Assistant Superintendent (Finance)||04|
|Assistant Superintendent (HR)||01|
|Trainee Structural Fitter||06|
|Trainee Marine Fitter||03|
|Sr. No.||Post’s Name||Essential Qualification|
|1||Assistant Superintendent (Finance)||Graduate /IPCC Examination from Institute of Chartered Accountants of India|
|2||Assistant Superintendent (HR)||Degree of BBA/ BSW/ BA/MBA/LLB and Diploma in HR/ Personnel Management / Industrial Relations /Labour Law|
|3||Office Assistant||Degree in any discipline with typing speed of 30 w.p.m. (i.e. Lower Typing) either on computer or Typewriter. In case of BCA / B.Sc in computer, separate certificate in computer applications is not required|
|4||Cook||SSC with minimum 02 years cooking experience in any industry / Public sector|
|5||Painter||SSC/ ITI in Painting|
|6||Trainee Structural Fitter||ITI & NCTVT in Structural Fitter / Fitter / Fitter General / Sheet Metal worker trade.|
|7||Trainee Marine Fitter||ITI and NCTVT or ITI in Fitter / General Fitter / Marine Fitter.|
Jobs By Qualification:-Complete Details
Age Limit for Goa Shipyard Limited Recruitment
The age of applying candidates for above mentioned posts should not be more than 33 years (including age relaxation).
|Sr. No.||Post’s Name||Pay Scale|
|1||Assistant Superintendent (Finance)||Rs. 9000-3%-23300/-
|2||Assistant Superintendent (HR)|
|3||Office Assistant||Rs. 6200-3%-20270/-|
|6||Trainee Structural Fitter||Rs. 7000- 7500/-|
|7||Trainee Marine Fitter|
- Contenders who are going to apply for Goa Shipyard Limited vacancy have to pay Rs.200/- (Non- refundable) as application fee in the form of Demand Draft in the favour of “Goa Shipyard Limited” payable at Vasco-da-Gama, Goa.
- Application without prescribed fee shall be liable for rejection. No fee is to be paid by SC/ST/PWD/Ex-Servicemen candidates as per Government of India rules. No fee is required to be paid by departmental candidates.
- The candidates are advised to write their Application registration Number, Name, Mobile Number and Name of post applied for on the reverse side of Demand Draft.
Selection of proficient candidates will be based on their performance in Written Test / Trade Test / Practical Test or any other mode of selection that will be decided by the selection panel of Goa Shipyard Limited.
Read Also:- Techniques To Prepare for Written Exam
How to Apply for Goa Shipyard Limited Vacancy
- Willing candidates need to visit the official website that is goashipyard.co.in
- Now, move your cursor on “Careers” tab given at the menu bar of home page and select the “Job Opening” link.
- Now, select the appropriate notification link for the post you wish to apply for.
- Read the entire advertisement carefully and ensure you eligibility for the post.
- Now, go back to the previous page and hit at “Apply Now” link available against the post you want to apply.
- Now, Fill Online Registration Form with required details.
- Now re- login with your registration Number and password.
- Now fill the application form.
- If all filled details are correct, candidates need to submit their application form within given time.
- Take the print out of filled online application form and attach the original Demand Draft and self-attested Xerox copies of all required certificates.
- Now, keep the online application form along with all documents in an envelope and send it to the address mentioned below before the last date.
Chief General Manager (HR&A),
Dr. B.R Ambedkar Bhavan,
Goa Shipyard Limited,
Vasco-Da-Gama, Goa: 403802
Latest Jobs in Goa - Check Here
- Last date to fill Online Application: 05th August 2016
- Last date for submission of hard copies along with required documents: 18th August 2016
You may go through official link, for getting other information regarding Goa Shipyard Limited Recruitment 2016.
Goa Shipyard Limited Recruitment: Official Notification
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
Goa Shipyard Limited Recruitment
Goa Shipyard Limited has promulgated a job notification related to Goa Shipyard Recruitment 2016. Goa Shipyard Limited, a premier Mini Ratna Company of Government of India, invites applications from Indian Nationals, for filling up the Manager, Assistant Manager and Management Trainee posts in different disciplines.
Eligible job seekers who are eager to apply against these stated vacancies of Goa Shipyard Recruitment 2016 may apply by filling and sending the duly filled online application form on or before the closing date that is structured below on this page of recruitmentresul.com.
|Name of organizing body||Goa Shipyard Limited|
|Total no. of posts||10|
|Last date to fill online application||25 Jul 2016 till 05:00PM|
Goa Shipyard Limited Vacancy, Qualification and Required Experience:
|Post Name||No. of posts||Essential Educational Qualification||Essential Work Experience|
|Manager (Safety)||01||Degree in any branch of Engineering or Technology||07 years relevant experience after graduation|
|Manager (Russian Interpreter/Translator)||01||Graduate in Russian Language or Graduate with diploma in Russian Language or Engineering degree with diploma in Russian Language.||07 years relevant experience|
|Deputy Manager (Civil)||01||Full time B.E. / B.Tech||4 years post qualification relevant experience.|
|Assistant Manager (Civil)||01||1 year post qualification relevant experience.|
|Assistant Manager (Paint)||01||Full time regular Bachelor of Engineering (B.E.)/Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech.) in Mechanical / Production Engineering||1 year relevant post qualification work experience in painting function.|
|Management Trainee (Composites)||02||Degree in Chemical Technology / Polymer technology (B.E. / B.Tech.) with minimum First class or 60% marks or equivalent CGPA.||Candidates studying in the Final Year / Semester / Term may also be considered for training, provided they score an aggregate of at least 60% or more marks till the last semester.|
|Management Trainee (Naval Architecture)||03||Bachelor of Engineering (B.E.) / Bachelor of Technology (B. Tech.) Naval Architecture.|
Jobs For All Freshers – Check Here
Maximum Age and Salary Detail:
|Name Of Post||Maximum Age||Pay Scale (in Rs.)|
|Manager (Safety)||36 years||24900-3%-50500|
|Manager (Russian Interpreter/Translator)|
|Deputy Manager (Civil)||33 years||20600-3%-46500|
|Assistant Manager (Civil)||35 years||16400-3%-40500|
|Assistant Manager (Paint)||30 years|
|Management Trainee (Composites)||33 years for SC/ST 31 years for OBC|
|Management Trainee (Naval Architecture)|
Note: The upper age limit for PwD candidates will be relaxed up to 5 years (10 years for SC / ST and 8 years for OBC).
- An application fee in the form of Demand Draft of Rs.500/- (Non-Refundable) in favor of “Goa Shipyard Limited” payable at Vasco-da-Gama, Goa is to be submitted by the applicant as per application.
- No fee is to be paid by SC/ST/PWD/Ex-Servicemen candidates as per Government of India rules. No fee is required to be paid by internal candidates. Application without prescribed fees shall be liable for rejection.
- The candidates are advised to write their Application / Job Registration number, Name, Mobile Number and Name of post applied for on the reverse side of Demand Draft.
Mode of Selection:
Engagement of applicants will be made on the basis of their performance in written test / personal interview / or any other way of selection procedure that will be decided by the recruitment committee of Goa Shipyard Limited.
Procedure to apply for Goa Shipyard Limited Vacancy:
- Firstly candidates are required to log on to official website that is cochinshipyard.com
- Go for on “careers” tab visible at menu bar and hit on “current opportunities” link in drop down menu of home page.
- Go through complete opened page and select the appropriate notification link for the post you wish to apply for.
- Read the opened advertisement carefully and ensure your eligibility for the post.
- Now, revisit the back page and hit on “Apply Now” link available against the post you are apply for.
- Fill the appeared online application form with all essential entries that must be correctly filled in and upload the passport size color Photograph, signature, Caste certificate, candidate’s birth certificate and other testimonial in support of candidate’s experience.
- After that aspirants need to submit the duly filled application within given time.
- Candidates are required to print a copy of the application form and attach the original Demand Draft, self attested Xerox copies of all relevant mark sheets / certificates as applicable and post the online application form, Demand Draft and attached documents at below specified address in support of the details entered in the Online Application System.
The Chief General Manager (HR&A),
Dr. B.R Ambedkar Bhavan,
Goa Shipyard Limited,
Vasco-Da-Gama, Goa – 403802
- Last Date To Fill Online Application: 25 Jul 2016 Till 05:00PM
- Ast Date For Submission Of Hard Copies Along With Required Documents: 05 Aug 2016
Note: To acquire more detailed facts related to Goa Shipyard Recruitment 2016, you can check the Official Link.