Goa Shipyard Limited Recruitment
Goa Shipyard Limited has communicated a vacancy notification for various vacancies titled as Goa Shipyard Limited Recruitment 2016. Organization has invited applications from eligible and dynamic contenders to fill up the vacancies of Assistant Superintendent (Personal Secretary) posts. Willing contenders can obtain updated information regarding Goa Shipyard Limited Recruitment 2017 through this web page shortly so stay connected with us and don’t miss any recruitment details.
Job seekers, who are willing to take the advantage of this latest opening must submit their online filled application form in prescribed format before the last date that is well structured below on this page of recruitmentresult.com by going through the respective advertisement as per post.
Goa Shipyard Limited Recruitment
|Organization’s Name||Goa Shipyard Limited|
|Closing date to fill Online Application||20th August 2016|
Essential Educational Qualification:
Candidate must have possessed graduate degree in any discipline with computer typing speed of 30 w.p.m. and those who will b4e having diploma in Secretarial Practice and / or a certificate course in shorthand with speed of 80 w.p.m. will be preferred for the post.
More Graduate Jobs: Get Here
Essential Work Experience:
Applying aspirants must have at least 5 years relevant post qualification (after graduation) work experience in Secretarial functions. Candidates having working experience with senior level officers in government / public sector companies / private companies as Personal Secretary or providing secretarial assistance shall be preferred.
Contenders who will be selected for aforesaid post will receive a consolidated amount of salary that is Rs.9000-3%-23300/- per month.
Upper Age Limit of candidates belong to unreserved category should be 32 years. Upper Age Limit of contenders for OBC category must attain 35 years as per the post according to government directives. Relaxation in age to reserved category candidates (SC/ ST/ OBC) as per rules and regulations of concerned authority.
Must Check Here: Latest Government Jobs
Application Fee for Goa Shipyard Limited Jobs:
- Applicants applying for Goa Shipyard Limited vacancies are required to pay Rs.200/- (Non- refundable) as application fee in the form of Demand Draft in the favour of “Goa Shipyard Limited” payable at Vasco-da-Gama, Goa.
- Application without prescribed fee shall be liable for rejection. No fee is to be paid by SC/ST/PWD/Ex-Servicemen candidates as per Government of India rules. No fee is required to be paid by departmental candidates.
- Aspirants are requested to mention their application registration Number, Name, Mobile Number and Name of post applied for on the reverse side of Demand Draft.
Selection of proficient candidates will be based on their performance in Written Test / Trade Test / Practical Test or any other mode of selection that will be decided by the selection panel of Goa Shipyard Limited.
Read Also:- Techniques To Prepare for Written Exam
How to Apply for Goa Shipyard Limited Vacancy?
- For getting the application form against this latest government jobs notification, aspirants need to visit the official website that is goashipyard.co.in.
- Go for “Careers” tab available at menu bar of home page and select “Job Opening” link.
- Select appropriate notification link for the post you wish to apply for.
- Read entire advertisement carefully and ensure your eligibility for the post.
- Now, go back to the previous page and hit at “Apply Now” link available against the post you want to apply.
- Now, Fill Online Registration Form with required details.
- Now re- login with your registration Number and password.
- Now fill the application form.
- If all filled details are correct, candidates need to submit their application form within given time.
- Take the print out of filled online application form and attach the original Demand Draft and self-attested Xerox copies of all required certificates.
- Now, keep the online application form along with all documents in an envelope and send it to the address mentioned below before the last date.
Chief General Manager (HR&A),
Dr. B.R Ambedkar Bhavan,
Goa Shipyard Limited,
Vasco-Da-Gama, Goa: 403802
Latest Jobs in Goa - Check Here
- Last date to fill Online Application: 20th August 2016 till 05:00 p.m.
- Last date for submission of hard copies along with required documents: 29th August 2016
To get more details about Goa Shipyard Limited Recruitment you can check this Official Notification. We update this page, with latest details related to Goa Shipyard Limited Recruitment 2016 – 2017 so; candidates who want get all latest updates related to employment notification can bookmark this page using Control+D.
Goa Shipyard Limited Recruitment: Download Notification
Something That You Should Put An Eye On