Goa Shipyard Recruitment
Goa Shipyard Limited has issued a notification as Goa Shipyard Recruitment to fill up 19 vacancies of Additional General Manager/ Dy. General Manager, Assistant Manager and other posts. GSL is a Schedule ‘B’ Mini Ratna Category I Company invites online application for different vacancies. Job appliers, who wish to apply for Goa Shipyard Recruitment 2015, may submit online application form on or before last date that is 25th July 2015 after that send hard copy at the specified address before 3rd August 2015.
|Posts Name||Manager and other|
|No. Of Posts||19|
|Last Date To Apply Online||25th July 2015|
|End Date Of Submission Of Hardcopy Of application||3rd August 2015|
Other appropriate details regarding Goa Shipyard Recruitment 2015 such as educational qualification, age limitation, pay scale, selection procedure, how to apply etc from this page which is written by the team members of recruitmentresult.com.
|Post Name||Vacancies||Age Limit|
|Additional General Manager/ Deputy General Manage||01||44/48 years for UR|
|Dy. General Manager(For MCMV Project)||01||44 years for UR 47 Years for OBC|
|Dy. General Manager (HR)||01|
|Sr. Manager (Medical)||01||39 years for UR,|
|Manager (Safety)||01||36 years for UR|
|Manager (Finance)||02||36 years for UR 39 years for OBC|
|Assistant Manager (HR)||03||30 years for UR 33 years for OBC|
|Assistant Manager (EDP) E||01||30 years for UR|
|Assistant Manager (Welding)||01||35 years for ST|
|Management Trainee (Mechanical)||06||28 years for UR 33 years for SC 31 years for OBC|
|Management Trainee (Electronics)||01||33 years for ST|
|Additional General Manager/ Deputy General Manage||Bachelor of Engineering (B.E)/Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) from a recognized University /AICTE approved institution|
|Dy. General Manager(For MCMV Project)|
|Dy. General Manager (HR)||Graduate in any discipline with 2 years full time Regular MBA/MSW/PG Degree/Diploma from a recognized University / AICTE approved institution|
|Sr. Manager (Medical)||MBBS recognized by Medical Council of India.|
|Manager (Safety)||Degree in Engineering(BE/BTech) from a recognized University /AICTE approved institution|
|Manager (Finance)||Graduate and qualified Charted Accountant/ qualified from Institute of Cost Accountant of India.|
|Assistant Manager (HR)||graduate in any discipline with 2 years full time Regular MBA / MSW / PG Degree / Diploma from a recognized University|
|Assistant Manager (EDP) E||MCA OR Degree in Engineering with specialization in CS/IT/CSIT from a recognized University AICTE approved institution|
|Assistant Manager (Welding)||Bachelor in Engineering (B.E)/Bachelor in Technology(B.Tech) from a recognized University /AICTE approved institution|
|Management Trainee (Mechanical)|
|Management Trainee (Electronics)|
|Post Name||Pay Scale|
|Additional General Manager (E-6)||36600-3%-62000|
|Deputy General Manager (E-5)||32900-3%-58000|
|Sr. Manager (E-4)||29100-3%-54500|
|Asstt. Manager(E-1)/ MT||Rs. 16400- 40500|
Assortment of appliers will be depending on test or their performance in personal interview.
- Aspirants need to pay application fee of Rs.200/-
- Fee should be paid in the form of Demand Draft in favour of “Goa Shipyard Limited” payable at Vasco da Gama, Goa as processing fee per application.
- No fee is to be paid by SC/ST/PWD/Ex-Serviceman/ internal candidates as per Govt. of India rules.
How to Apply for Goa Shipyard Recruitment:
- Applicants can apply online for aforesaid posts through official website which is www.goashipyard.co.in
- Select “view current openings” link visible in the section of “careers”.
- Then, Press the “Apply Now” button for the post you want to apply.
- Read all guidelines carefully and press “Continue” button.
- Now fill application form must upload Passport sized color Photograph with light background (preferably white). Size of the file should not exceed 450 kb.
- Candidate’s signature should be on a plain white paper with black ink. The signatureØ should not be digitalized.
- It should be scanned copy of your own signature on paper with pen. Size of the file should not exceed 450 kb. After submission of online application form
- Take a printout of application and attach self attested photocopy of all documents and demand draft and send it to the address mentioned below.
The Chief General Manager (HR&A),
Dr. B.R Ambedkar Bhavan,
Goa Shipyard Limited,
- Last Date To Apply Online: 25th July 2015
- End Date Of Submission Of Hardcopy Of It: 3rd August 2015
Check Official Notification for obtaining more details in concern to Goa Shipyard Recruitment.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On