Gobardanga Hindu College
Gobardanga Hindu College is a general degree college in Gobardanga, West Bengal, India. The GHC College offers UG Courses in the departments of Science, Arts and Commerce. To get admission candidates need to fill up GHC Admission Form. Final decision of admission in Gobardanga Hindu College gets done on the basis of Merit List.
Admission in Gobardanga Hindu College strictly gets done on the basis of Merit List released. Gobardanga Hindu College is currently affiliated to West Bengal State University or we can say University of Calicut.
This page includes:
Gobardanga Hindu College
If you are interested in getting admission in Gobardanga Hindu College then you are advised to go through this page of recruitmentresult.com, as here we are providing all the details that you must know before taking admission in Gobardanga Hindu College
Departments of Gobardanga Hindu College:
Arts and Commerce
- Political Science
- Tourism & Travel Management.
- Community Development.
- Functional English.
- Journalism & Mass Communication.
Get here>> Course Details
Courses offered by Gobardanga Hindu College
|Hons. Bengali||3 Years|
|Hons. Economics||3 Years|
|Hons. Education||3 Years|
|Hons. English||3 Years|
|Hons History||3 Years|
|Hons Philosophy||3 Years|
|Hons Political Science||3 Years|
|Hons Sanskrit||3 Years|
|Music Vocal||3 Years|
|Political Science||3 Years|
|Computer Science||3 Years|
|Hons. Economics||3 Years|
|Hons. Chemistry||3 Years|
|Hons Mathematics||3 Years|
|Hons Physics||3 Years|
Gobardanga Hindu College Fees Structure:
Fees for 04 Months:
|Stream||Admission Fees + Tution Fees|
( for 4 months)
|B Com G||1740+240=1980|
|BSC Bio G||2365+340=2705|
|BSC Pure G||2165+340=2505|
|BSC Pure G||1965+340=2305|
Fees For B.Ed:
- Fees for Fresher candidates with lab based subject is Rupees 45,000/-
- Fees for Fresher candidates with non-lab based subject is Rupees 40,000/-
- Fees for Deputed candidates with lab based subject is Rupees 48,600/-
- Fees for Deputed candidates with non-lab based subject is Rupees 43,600/-
Read This: How to Get a Free College Education
Gobardanga Hindu College Registration Fees:
Registration Fee will be paid as- Rs. 200 for one combination (Hons/General) and Rs. 50 thereafter for each extra combination. Bank charges as applicable.
Gobardanga Hindu College Intake capacity:
For Honours Courses:
|Sl No||Honours Courses||Total No of seats|
For General Courses:
|Sl No||General Courses||Total No of seats|
*Including 66 seats in Geography and 66 seats in Journalism and Mass Communication
Get here>> Admission Instructions
How to fill up GHC Admission Form?
- To fill up Gobardanga Hindu College Admission you need to follow the instructions stated:
- First of all you need to visit the official website i.e. www.ghcollege.in
- After reaching the homepage select and hit on appropriate link regarding admission
- The online registration form will appear in front of you
- Fill up all the details including your personal details, education details and all other details
- During registration Scanned copy of passport size photo, to be uploaded with maximum allowed file size 30kb in total.
- On successful registration you will get a system generated Registration No and Security Pin code which you need to keep safe and memorize for all future correspondence.
- Now choose the subject of your choice and move towards the payment option
- Pay the Gobardanga Hindu College application amount and complete the whole procedure
- At last hit on final submission tab
Gobardanga Hindu College Merit:
Candidates get admission in Gobardanga Hindu College on the basis of Merit List declared by admission authorities. The Merit List of Gobardanga Hindu College get prepared on the basis of students educational qualification marks. Admission in Gobardanga Hindu College TO BE MADE STRICTLY ON THE BASIS OF MERIT
Must Check: College is Registered OR AICTE Approved?
Gobardanga Hindu College Important Dates:
|Online Form Fill up & Submission for Applicant in Honours Course||Till second week of June|
|Publication of 1st Merit List [for Honours and General (Geography & Journalism and Mass Communication combination)] :||Third week of June|
|Admission according to 1st Merit List||Last week of June|
|Publication of 2nd Merit List [for Honours and General (Geography & Journalism and Mass Communication combination)] :||Last week of June|
|Admission according to 2nd Merit List||Till first week of July|
|Publication of 3rd Merit List [for Honours and General (Geography & Journalism and Mass Communication combination)] :||first week of July|
|Admission according to 3rd Merit List||first week of July|
Gobardanga Hindu College Contact Details:
For more details about admission please contact:-
Phone Number: 03216 – 249210 (General College)
03216 – 249443 (B.Ed Department)
03216 – 248487 (NSOU)
Fax Number : 03216 – 276374
E-mail : email@example.com
If you are interested in availing more details about Gobardanga Hindu College then you may also visit this Official Link. Candidates having any question in their mind may mention their comments in below given comment box.
Something That You Should Put an Eye On
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|Education Loans for Students||Do you need Money for College Fee?|
|Start a New Life In College?||How Do Toppers Study?|
|Best Career Opportunities||Scholarship in India|