Gobardanga Hindu College
Gobardanga Hindu College is located in West Bengal and it was recognized in 1947. GHC College offers Undergraduate courses in arts, commerce and sciences. You can get complete details regarding Gobardanga Hindu College Admission Form, Merit List, GHC Contact Number etc through this page.
Highlights of Gobardanga Hindu College:
|Principal||Dr. Harekrishna Mondal|
|Location||Gobardanga, West Bengal, India|
|Affiliations||West Bengal State University|
|Website||Gobardanga Hindu College|
Gobardanga Hindu College
Departments of Gobardanga Hindu College:
Arts and Commerce
- Political Science
- Tourism & Travel Management.
- Community Development.
- Functional English.
- Journalism & Mass Communication.
Choose From Here: Best Career Opportunities
Gobardanga Hindu College Courses Offered:
|Hons. Bengali||3 Years|
|Hons. Economics||3 Years|
|Hons. Education||3 Years|
|Hons. English||3 Years|
|Hons History||3 Years|
|Hons Philosophy||3 Years|
|Hons Political Science||3 Years|
|Hons Sanskrit||3 Years|
|Music Vocal||3 Years|
|Political Science||3 Years|
|Computer Science||3 Years|
|Hons. Economics||3 Years|
|Hons. Chemistry||3 Years|
|Hons Mathematics||3 Years|
|Hons Physics||3 Years|
What is Gobardanga Hindu College Eligibility Criteria 2019?
For Gobardanga Hindu College UG Admission: Candidates must have completed 10+2 equivalent examination from a recognized board with good academic records in concerned disciplines for GHC College Admission.
For Gobardanga Hindu College PG Courses: Candidates must hold Graduate Degree or its equivalent in concerned discipline with good academic records from well recognized University/ Institute for GHC Admission.
Must Read: College is Registered OR AICTE Approved?
What is Gobardanga Hindu College Fees Structure?
Fees for 04 Months:
|Stream||Admission Fees + Tution Fees|
( for 4 months)
|B Com G||1740+240=1980|
|BSC Bio G||2365+340=2705|
|BSC Pure G||2165+340=2505|
|BSC Pure G||1965+340=2305|
Fees For B.Ed:
- Fees for Fresher candidates with lab based subject is Rupees 45,000/-
- Fees for Fresher candidates with non-lab based subject is Rupees 40,000/-
- Fees for Deputed candidates with lab based subject is Rupees 48,600/-
- Fees for Deputed candidates with non-lab based subject is Rupees 43,600/-
Gobardanga Hindu College Registration Fees:
Registration Fee will be paid as- Rs. 200 for one combination (Hons/General) and Rs. 50 thereafter for each extra combination. Bank charges as applicable.
Know Here: Ways to Get Education Loans for Students
What is Gobardanga Hindu College Admission Process?
Gobardanga Hindu College Admission for UG & PG Courses will be done on basis of Merit. The Gobardanga Hindu College Merit List will be prepared on the basis of marks scored in Gobardanga Hindu College Entrance Exam. If any candidate fails to show their original certificates at the time of admission, then their Admission will be rejected.
How to Fill Gobardanga Hindu College Online Application Form?
To fill up Gobardanga Hindu College Admission you need to follow the instructions stated:
- First of all you need to visit the official website i.e. www.ghcollege.in
- After reaching the homepage select and hit on appropriate link regarding admission
- The Gobardanga Hindu College Online Form will appear in front of you
- Fill Gobardanga Hindu College Application Form including your personal details, education details and all other details
- During registration Scanned copy of passport size photo, to be uploaded with maximum allowed file size 30kb in total.
- On successful registration you will get a system generated Registration No and Security Pin code which you need to keep safe and memorize for all future correspondence.
- Now choose the subject of your choice and move towards the payment option
- Pay the Gobardanga Hindu College application amount and complete the whole procedure
- At last hit on final submission tab for Gobardanga Hindu College Student Login
Gobardanga Hindu College Contact Details:
Phone Number: 03216 – 249210 (General College), 03216 – 249443 (B.Ed Department), 03216 – 248487 (NSOU)
Fax Number: 03216 – 276374
Address: Garhpara, Gobardanga, West Bengal 743252, India
Know Here: How To Fill Online Application Form
People Also Search For:
- Gobardanga Hindu College Admit Card
- Gobardanga Hindu College Address
- Gobardanga Hindu College B.ed Admission
- Gobardanga Hindu College Online Admission
- Gobardanga Hindu College Online Registration
- Gobardanga Hindu College Result
- Gobardanga Hindu College Subject Combination
- Gobardanga Hindu College 1st Year
- Gobardanga Hindu College 2nd Year
- Gobardanga Hindu College 3rd Year
Gobardanga Hindu College (GHC):
Gobardanga Hindu College is a general degree college in Gobardanga, West Bengal, India. The GHC College offers UG Courses in the departments of Science, Arts and Commerce. To get admission candidates need to fill up GHC Admission Form. Gobardanga Hindu College is currently affiliated to West Bengal State University.
Gobardanga Hindu College, North 24 Parganas West Bengal is established in the year 1947 as Public Educational Institute to provide higher education to build career in the field of Humanities, Science and Commerce. Gobardanga Hindu College North 24 Parganas is having Affiliation with reputed NAAC-A.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|List of Fake Universities||UGC Approved University List|
|List Of Entrance Exam in India||How Do Toppers Study?|
|Education Loan Documents Required||Scholarship in India|