All India Council for Technical Education is going to conduct GPAT (Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test) with the aim of providing admission to eligible candidates in Master’s degree of Pharmacy. As per the notification, AICTE will organize this exam on 20th January 2018. Applicants who want to participate in this examination they may fill GPAT Registration form till its last date. Here on this page we are sharing some important details like Syllabus, Admit Card, Result, Question Paper related to GPAT 2018, so those participating applicants have a look on below information.
Key content of this page
GPAT is also known as Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test which is the Post Graduation level base entrance test. Number of candidates will appear in this examination, so applicants may attain further information by scrolling down this page which is well prepared by the team members of recruitmentresult.com
- Candidates should be Indian citizen
- Applicants should have done Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy (4 years after 12th standard, including lateral entry applicants).
- Those candidates who are in the final year of B.Pharma are also eligible to apply for GPAT 2018.
- There is no age limit for appearing examination.
Check Here: How To Get Admission In Medical College?
|Category||Application fee (in INR)|
|General / OBC||1400 + Bank transaction charges|
|SC/ST/PWD/Female||700 + Bank transaction charges|
- The registration fee can only be paid through online mode (credit/debit card/net banking.
- For offline payments, the candidates need to generate challan from the official portal. The offline fee can be paid at any branch of SBI using this challan.
GPAT 2018 Exam Pattern:
- The examination will be conducted Computer Based Test on online mode.
- The duration of examination is 3 hours.
- There will be total 125 questions and total marks will be 500.
- Candidates will get 4 marks for each right answer
- There is a negative marking its means 1 mark will be deducted from each wrong answer.
Read This: How to Prepare for Written Exam
GPAT Exam Scheme:
|Mode of Exam||CBT (Computer Based Test)|
|Exam Duration||3 Hours.|
|Number of Questions||125 Questions.|
|Negative Marking||1 Mark will be deducted for each incorrect answer|
|Marking Scheme||4 Marks will be awarded for every right answer|
Check Out: GPAT Syllabus
GPAT 2018 Syllabus:
Here we have provided the syllabus of GPAT Examination which is set up by the AICTE.
- General Techniques of Biosynthetic Studies
- Basic Metabolic Pathways/Biogenesis
- The role of plant-based drugs on the national economy
- Applications of plant tissue culture in pharmacognosy
- Marine pharmacognosy
- Volatile of Drugs
- Sources of Durgs
- Alkaloid Containing Drugs
- Glycoside Containing Drugs
- Studies of Traditional Drugs
Pharmaceutical Chemistry Syllabus
- Physical Chemistry and its importance in pharmacy
- Inorganic Pharmaceutical & Medical chemistry
- Organic Chemistry and its importance in pharmacy
- Medical Chemistry
- Pharmaceutical analysis
- Microbiology in pharmacy
- Physical pharmacy
- The Importance of unit operations in manufacturing
- Introduction to Dispensing and community pharmacy
- Pharmaceutical Jurisprudence & ethics
- Dosages forms, designing & evaluations
Steps to apply for GPAT 2018:
Candidates who want to appear in this examination they need to fill GPAT Application form, for this you need to follow below important steps:-
- First of all candidates need to log on the official website of the organization that is www.aicte-gpat.in
- On the home page you have to move your cursor to “Notification” section and hit on the “Advertisement” tab.
- Now the GPAT Notification will be shown on your screen, you have to read it carefully.
- After that you need to go “Registration Info” section and hit on the “New Registration” link.
- Now applicants need to fill registration form with all required details.
- Then you are required to preview of the form and also take a print out of it.
- At last hit on the “Submit” button.
Get Here: GPAT Registration Form
GPAT Sample Papers 2018:
Candidates who are going to participate in PG pharmacy admission test they may download previous year sample paper. These sample paper will help you to practicing for the exam in better way. You can download the GPAT previous year paper through online mode free.
GPAT Admit Card:
The admit card for GPAT will be available on official website from 05th January 2018. Applicants can download GPAT Admit Card by using their individual username and password. After download the call letter, candidates are required to take a print out of the admit card for further use. Applicants are advised to must bring the hall ticket at the time of examination, without it applicants will not enter in the examination hall.
The result of examination will announce on 14th February 2018. The GPAT Results will be available on the official website, which can be downloaded with the help of user name and password. GPAT score is useful in getting admission in PhD. After completing M. Pharma, this score is considering valid for one year as a degree. It is useful for the candidates because he/she don’t need to participate in the Ph.D. entrance examination organized by Indian universities
GPAT 2018 Score card:
After publishing the result the organization will release the score card. The score card is valid only for one year i.e. for admission to the current academic session only. For getting score card, applicants must have like email address and password.
GPAT Merit List:
On the basis of mark secured by the applicants, All India merit list will be prepared. The merit list shows Rank, total Score, Category and Qualified/Not-Qualified status of all the applicants. Candidates can download the merit list through official website after that few day of the result.
GPAT 2018 Counselling:
Candidates who qualified in this examination they will appear in GPAT Counselling procedure which will organize by the individually by the institutions. Seat will be allotted on the basis of applicants score in the entrance examination.
|GPAT Registration Starts||21-10-2017|
|Registration Last Date||15-12-2017|
|Availability of Admit Card||05-01-2018|
|Announcement of the Results||14-02- 2018|
|Downloading of Score Cards||14-02- 2018|
For getting more details about GPAT 2018, applicants may press Official Link. Stay on touch with this web portal for attaining more information related to this exam. You can bookmark this page by pressing Cntrl+d Key.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|GPAT Registration||GPAT Books|
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|List of Fake Universities||UGC Approved University List|
|How to Get a Free College Education||How Do Toppers Study?|
|Best Career Opportunities||Scholarship in India|