NTA GPAT Admit Card
National Testing Agency will release NTA GPAT Admit Card for candidates applied for Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test 2021 at its official portal. Candidates can download their NTA GPAT Hall Ticket and bring it on the scheduled exam date as participants without hall ticket are not eligible to sit in the examination hall.
NTA GPAT 2021: Highlights
|Conducting Body||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|Name of the Examination||Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT)|
|GPAT Admit Card 2021 Release Date||Fourth week of December 2020|
|GPAT Exam Date 2021||Fourth week of January 2021|
|Declaration of Result||Second week of February 2021|
Applied candidates can download their hall ticket through online mode using username and password. After downloading from the official site, candidates must take a print out of hall ticket and bring it on the examination date. Read NTA GPAT Admit Card 2021 complete details written by the experts of recruitmentresult.com
GPAT Admit Card
How to download NTA GPAT Admit Card 2021?
- First of all candidates have to visit the official website of National Testing Agency that is www.nta.ac.in
- After that navigate the home page and take your cursor to “PHARMACY” tab.
- A new page will be opened up contains the link of NTA GPAT Official Website i.e. gpat.nta.nic.in
- Hit the suitable link of hall ticket.
- After that on reaching new page enter your enrollment number and date of birth to download GPAT Admit Card.
- Within few seconds your NTA GPAT Call Letter will get appeared on your screen.
- Check out the details printed on the NTA GPAT January Admit Card and take hard copy of it for examination purpose.
NTA GPAT 2021 Updates:
|NTA GPAT 2021||Details|
|NTA GPAT Previous Year Question Papers||Details|
|NTA GPAT Syllabus||Details|
|NTA GPAT Results||Details|
|NTA GPAT Official Website||Link|
Details Mentioned on GPAT Exam Admit Card
- Applicant’s Name
- Photograph and Signature of the candidate
- NTA GPAT Roll number
- Test date and time
- Reporting time at the venue
- Venue name
- Venue address
- Brief instructions for the candidate
NTA GPAT Exam Pattern
|Number of Questions||Total of 125 questions will be asked|
|Nature of Questions||There will be only Multiple Choice Questions|
in GPAT 2021
|Duration of the exam||The total duration is 3 hours|
|Marking Scheme||Each question in GPAT Entrance Exam is|
of 4 marks
|Negative Marking||There will be a negative marking of 01 marks|
on every incorrect answer.
|Questions from which subjects||Pharmaceutics, Pharmacology,|
Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Pharmacognosy
and other related subjects of Pharmacy.
Read Out Tips: How To Reduce Negative Marking In Entrance Exam
Documents to carry on the day of GPAT Examination:
Those who are going to appear in NTA GPAT Exam they have to carry the below provided documents to the test center:
- Self-Attested copy of NTA GPAT Admit Card with recent passport size photo pasted on it.
- At least one original and valid photo ID proof, such as:
- Driver’s license
- PAN Card
- Voter ID
- UID card or a notarized Affidavit (in English) with Photo, Signature, Date of Birth and Residential Address
- The candidates belonging to SC/ST categories are required to bring the valid caste certificate in Original and an attested photocopy.
- Physically Disabled candidates are required to bring the valid Disability certificate in Original and an attested photocopy.
Start Now: NTA Mock Tests
Hall Ticket- Availability !!
Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test is a national level entrance exam which is conducted by National Testing Agency for admission into to postgraduate pharmacy Programmes in AICTE approved institutions & university.
NTA GPAT Admit Card Download:
NTA GPAT 2021 Entrance Exam is going to be conducting on January 2021 in various test centers across India. GPAT 2021 Admit Card will release few days before the examination date. Appearing candidates can download their GPAT Hall Ticket from the official website.
Also Check Out: NTA Exams 2021 Important Test Dates
Candidates can download the NTA GPAT Admit Card 2021 from the above given links.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Self-Declaration Form NTA||NTA Recruitment|
|NTA Full Form||Top Pharmacy College in Delhi|
|Entrance Exam in India||How Do Toppers Study?|