GPAT Admit Card 2019
Check the Exam Dates and date to download GPAT Admit Card 2019 from below page. Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test will be conducted in the month of January 2019 by All India Council for Technical Education. Direct link to download AICTE-GPAT Admit Card will be available at aicte-gpat.in.
The candidate has to enter their Email ID and Password to download GPAT Admit Card 2019. The GPAT 2019 Hall Ticket contains details of the candidate and the basic information about the exam like the date, timing, address of the exam center, etc.
Key Contents Of This Page:
Main reason behind conducting Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test is to give admission to those candidates, who are interested in pursuing Pharmacy Program for the academic year 2019 – 20.It is a mandatory document in order to take in the examination.
Candidates can visit to the official website of the All India Council For Technical Education or follow the procedure provided below by the team of recruitmentresult.com to download GPAT Admit Card 2019.
GPAT Admit Card
|Name of the Organization||All India Council for Technical Education|
|Exam Name||Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test|
|Online Application Form release Date||October 2019|
|Last Date||December 2019|
|GPAT 2018 Exam Date||January 2019|
|GPAT Exam E- Admit Card Status||Release before the 15 Days of the written examination|
Steps to download GPAT Admit Card 2019:
- First of all candidates have to visit the official website of All India Council For Technical Education that is www.aicte-gpat.in
- After that navigate the home page and take your cursor to Registration tab and hit on Download GPAT Admit Card link
- Then a new page will get opened on your screen you just have to fill your Email address and password for registration as shown in below image
- After filling the required details hit Sign In option
- This will redirect you to a new page you just have to hit the suitable link of hall ticket
- After that on reaching new page enter your enrollment number and date of birth to download GPAT AICTE Admit Card
- Within few seconds your GPAT Exam Call Letter 2019 will get appeared on your screen
- Check out the details printed on the GPAT January Admit Card and take hard copy of it for examination purpose.
Download here>>GPAT Admit Card
GPAT 2019 Syllabus:
- Physical Chemistry
- Physical Pharmacy
- Organic Chemistry
- Pharmaceutical Chemistry
- Pharmaceutical Analysis
- Biopharmaceutics and Pharmacokinetics
- Pharmaceutical Management
- Pharmaceutical Engineering
- Dispensing and Hospital Pharmacy
- Pharmaceutical Jurisprudence
- Clinical pharmacy and therapeutics
Get Here Details Of: GPAT Syllabus
GPAT Exam Pattern:
- Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test question paper will contains 125 MCQ questions that will be asked on below listed Subjects.
- Time duration to complete the exam is 180 minutes.
- Each correct answer contains one mark.
- For every incorrect answer, 0.25 marks will be deducted.
- No marks will be deducted for the question left or un-attempt.
Check Now: GPAT Books
Details Mentioned on GPAT Admit Card
- Applicant’s Name
- Photograph and Signature of the candidate
- GPAT Roll number
- Test date and time
- Reporting time at the venue
- Venue name
- Venue address
- Brief instructions for the candidate
Those who are going to appear in GPAT Exam they have to carry the below provided documents to the test center:
- Self-Attested copy of GPAT 2018 Admit Card with recent passport size photo pasted on it.
- At least one original and valid photo ID proof, such as:
- Driver’s license
- PAN Card
- Voter ID
- UID card or a notarized Affidavit (in English) with Photo, Signature, Date of Birth and Residential Address
- The candidates belonging to SC/ST categories are required to bring the valid caste certificate in Original and an attested photocopy.
- Physically Disabled candidates are required to bring the valid Disability certificate in Original and an attested photocopy.
Date of GPAT Exam: January 2019
Students can go through this Official Link to download GPAT Admit Card 2019. Follow this page on face book and Google Plus or subscribe to our free mail services to get instant mails in your mail box.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|GPAT Registration||GPAT Results|
|GPAT Counselling||How to Get in the Mood to Study|
|Health Hazards due to over Studying||Last Minute Exam Preparation Tips|
|Makes Your Brain Work Better||How To Stay Awake All Night To Study|