GPAT Admit Card
Candidates appearing in the Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test can now download their GPAT Admit Card 2019 @ntagpat.nic.in. National Testing Agency (NTA) released the GPAT Hall Ticket on 07-01-2019. Candidates can download their GPAT Entrance Exam Admit Card from the direct link given here.
NTA GPAT Admit Card: Highlights
|Conducting Body||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|Name of the Examination||Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT)|
|Date of the Examination||28th January 2019|
|Category||GPAT 2019 Admit Card|
|Status of Admit Card||Released|
Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test Admit card is available now. Candidates must download their NTA GPAT Entrance Admit Card 2019 for the exam to be conducted on28th January 2019 and carry it with them on the day of examination.
GPAT Admit Card
How to download GPAT Admit Card 2019?
- First of all candidates have to visit the official website of National Testing Agency that is www.nta.ac.in
- After that navigate the home page and take your cursor to “PHARMACY” tab
- Then a new page will get opened on your screen you just have to fill your Email address and password for registration.
- After filling the required details hit “Sign In” option
- This will redirect you to a new page you just have to hit the suitable link of hall ticket
- After that on reaching new page enter your enrollment number and date of birth to download GPAT Admit Card 2019
- Within few seconds your GPAT Exam Call Letter 2019 will get appeared on your screen
- Check out the details printed on the GPAT January Admit Card and take hard copy of it for examination purpose.
Download Admit Card of GPAT 2019
|GPAT Registration||Get Details|
|GPAT 2019||Get Details|
|GPAT Results||Get Details|
|GPAT Syllabus||Get Details|
|GPAT Counselling||Get Details|
|GPAT Eligibility 2019 Criteria||Get Details|
|GPAT Books||Get Details|
|Download GPAT Admit Card 2019|
|GPAT Admit Card||Download Here|
|Through Application No And Password||DOWNLOAD|
Details Mentioned on GPAT Exam Admit Card
- Applicant’s Name
- Photograph and Signature of the candidate
- GPAT Roll number
- Test date and time
- Reporting time at the venue
- Venue name
- Venue address
- Brief instructions for the candidate
Read Here: Best Ways To Finish Exam On Time
GPAT Exam Pattern
|Number of Questions||Total of 125 questions will be asked|
|Nature of Questions||There will be only Multiple Choice Questions|
in GPAT 2019
|Duration of the exam||The total duration of GPAT 2019 is 3 hours|
|Marking Scheme||Each question in GPAT Entrance Exam is|
of 4 marks
|Negative Marking||There will be a negative marking of 01 marks|
on every incorrect answer.
|Questions from which subjects||Pharmaceutics, Pharmacology,|
Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Pharmacognosy
and other related subjects of Pharmacy.
Read This: How to Prepare for Written Exam
Documents to carry on the day of GPAT Examination:
Those who are going to appear in GPAT Exam they have to carry the below provided documents to the test center:
- Self-Attested copy of GPAT 2018 Admit Card with recent passport size photo pasted on it.
- At least one original and valid photo ID proof, such as:
- Driver’s license
- PAN Card
- Voter ID
- UID card or a notarized Affidavit (in English) with Photo, Signature, Date of Birth and Residential Address
- The candidates belonging to SC/ST categories are required to bring the valid caste certificate in Original and an attested photocopy.
- Physically Disabled candidates are required to bring the valid Disability certificate in Original and an attested photocopy.
Read Now: How To Stay Awake All Night To Study
Important Dates related to GPAT Admit Card 2019
|GPAT 2019 Admit card||07-01-2019|
|GPAT (Online Test)||28-01-2019|
GPAT 2019 Admit card- Available Now!!
Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test is a national level entrance exam which is conducted by National Testing Agency for admission into to postgraduate pharmacy Programmes in AICTE approved institutions & university.
NTA GPAT 2019 Admit Card Download
GPAT 2019 Entrance Exam is going to be conducted on 28-01-2019 in various test centers across India. GPAT admit card has been released now. Appearing candidates can now download their GPAT Hall ticket from the official website.
Candidates can download the GPAT admit card from the above given links. For any query or suggestion, comment in the below given comment box.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Tips to Manage Stress||Tips for Faster Writing in Exam|
|Health Hazards due to over Studying||Tips to Make Study Interesting|
|Tips to Reaching Your Full Potential||How To Find Online Study Material|
|Makes Your Brain Work Better||Strategies To Improve Memory|