GPAT Admit Card 2015
Candidates who want to take admission in All India Council For Technical Education for admission in postgraduate Pharmacy programmes and going to appear GPAT 2015 can get their GPAT Admit Card 2015 by following some steps given below. Online Exam will be held in the month of the February.
How to download GPAT Hall Ticket:
- First of all go to the official site that is aicte-gpat.in.
- Now follow the ‘news section’.
- Choose the appropriate link and enter the required details.
- Your admit card will display on the computer screen take print out of it.
All India Council For Technical Education organized Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test every year. This institute is covers overall share of technical education in India. It provides high level education to their students.
Purpose of Examination:
Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test is organized to fill the purpose of selecting eligible candidates for the admission in the All India Council For Technical Education. Examination will be conducted on 23rd and 24th February 2015 and its admit card can be downloaded from 02nd to 24th February 2015.
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of the merit list, will be provided to the respective State Governments for allotting the students through central counseling.
- Otherwise admission will be on the basis any other notified admission procedure.
- Last Date for Online Registration: 12th January 2015
- Print out of Hall ticket: 02nd to 24th February 2015
- Computer based test dates: 23rd and 24th February 2015
- Result will declare on: 27th march 2015
Candidates can join us on Facebook and Google Plus for more details about Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test. Willing candidates can subscribe our free mail service.
Note: for more details you can read Official Link.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|How To Find Online Study Material||Effective Time Table For Studies|
|Last Minute Exam Preparation Tips||How Can You Write Fast In Exams?|
|Written Exam Techniques||How to Prepare for Written Exam|