GPAT Admit Card
Students going to appear in Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test can download their GPAT Admit Card from here. The GPAT Exam 2018 is scheduled to be organized on 20th Jan 2018 in various cities across India by All India Council For Technical Education. Participating contenders in GPAT 2018 can download GPAT Exam Hall Ticket from official web portal i.e. aicte-gpat.in. For more details about GPAT Admit Card 2018, you need to go through this page.
Overview Of Page
The main reason behind conducting Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test is to give admission to those candidates, who are interested in pursuing Pharmacy Program for the academic year 2018 – 19. Rest details concerning GPAT Online Admit Card are available below, have a look… candidates must read the complete information about GPAT Admit Card 2018 given on this page which is well framed by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Way To Download GPAT Exam Admit Card:
If you are going to participate in GPAT Exam, then follow below mentioned steps to download GPAT Call Letter easily:
- Participants need to visit the GPAT Portal of All India Council For Technical Education that is www.aicte-gpat.in.
- From the homepage appeared hit on link of GPAT AICTE Admit Card. A dialog box will appear on next screen.
- Now aicte-gpat.in Admit Card page will be displayed on your computer screen.
- Candidates are required to enter the required details such as registration no & Password and press “Login” link.
- By pressing login tab Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test Hall Ticket will be displayed on your screen within a minute.
- Download it on your desktop or take print out of GPAT India Admit Card, keep it safe to bring with you at examination centre.
Read Also: How to Download Admit Card?
GPAT Admit Card
GPAT Exam Pattern:
|Sr. No.||Subjects Involved|
|13||Biopharmaceutics and Pharmacokinetics|
|16||Dispensing and Hospital Pharmacy|
|18||Clinical pharmacy and therapeutics|
Check Out Hardest: GPAT Syllabus
Points To Be Noted:
- Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test question paper will contains 125 MCQ questions that will be asked on below listed Subjects.
- Time duration to complete the exam is 180 minutes.
- Each correct answer contains one mark.
- For every incorrect answer, 0.25 marks will be deducted.
- No marks will be deducted for the question left or un-attempt.
GPAT Exam Centres:
|Gautam Budh Nagar(Noida/Gr. Noida)||Allahabad||Nanded|
Get Here: GPAT Books
- Candidate’s admission for Master’s (M.Pharm) program will be based on their marks obtained in GPAT 2018.
- After that, only qualified candidates are eligible to appear in GPAT Counseling 2018.
Keep An Eye On:
Score well in GPAT Entrance Exam, because, GPAT score is accepted by all AICTE-Approved Institutions/University Departments/Constituent Colleges/Affiliated Colleges.
Read Also: How To Stay Awake All Night To Study
|GPAT Hall Ticket Will Be Issued||First Week Of January 2018|
|GPAT Exam Date 2018||20-01-2018|
|GPAT Result Declaration||Will Be Notified Later|
Candidates can open this Official Link to download GPAT Admit Card 2018 directly. To get complete details about Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test Admit Card, you’re advised to keep visiting our web page regularly. Join us on Facebook or Google + or bookmark our site for latest updates about the same. Best Of Luck For Your Exam.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|GPAT Counselling||GPAT Registration|
|Best Ways To Finish Exam On Time||How to Prepare for Written Exam|
|Strategies To Improve Memory||Get Rid Of Sleeping While Studying|
|How Can You Write Fast In Exams?||Health Hazards due to over Studying|