Have you check your seat status for GPAT Counselling? If no, then check it now through this page. All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) is going to conduct GPAT Counselling 2017 for the candidates who have successfully qualified the Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT). Candidates can check their Counselling Dates, Schedule, Procedure, etc online through this page. Candidates must have to bring their score card and other documents at the time of appearing in counseling.
All the participants of Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test are informed that the Counselling Schedule is going to release in the upcoming months for the qualifying rank holders. Candidates can fetch the complete details of GPAT Counselling like process of counseling, required documents, dates etc by going through the below section of this page of recruitmentresult.com.
Rank or scores obtained based
GPAT Counselling Schedule:
All India Council for Technical Education conducts the GPAT exam every year for the admission of deserving candidates to Master’s (M.Pharm) program. Candidates who have participated in this exam and declared as qualified can attend the counseling. Candidates can attend the counseling after satisfying the cut off or rank criteria which will be published on the official website after a few weeks of result declaration. Seat allotment process will be based on the merit list of qualified candidates.
Tips & Techniques of Counselling - Check Here
Cut off list:
- The minimum marks will have been contained by the cut off list for all the candidates to qualify so that they can attend the counseling.
- Selected aspirants may download their counseling letter from the official website of the organization and must bring the above detailed enclosures with them at the counseling date and time.
How to apply for Counselling Procedure:
- Candidates may go through the official website www.aicte-gpat.in .
- On the home page check the advertisement of GPAT Counselling 2017.
- Read the instruction very carefully to apply online in participating organization.
- Candidates must have to bring the required documents at the time of counseling for verification.
Check Here: Counselling Procedure in Details
Document Required for Counselling:
- Score Card of GPAT
- Original Counselling call letter
- 10th class marks sheet and passing certificate
- 12th class marks sheet and passing certificate
- Graduation certificate
- Character certificate
- Medical allied documents
- Category certificate (if applicable)
- Latest passport size colour photograph
Documents Required For Counseling:- Check Here
Counselling Tentative Dates:
GPAT Counselling will take place in the month of May 2017
Dear students, as soon as the Counselling schedule and dates will be soon officially our team members will update you, so keep continue in our touch for getting more details of GPAT and admission progress.
Note: For more information about GPAT 2017 Counselling, you may check Official Link.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|GPAT Notification||GPAT Syllabus|
|GPAT Results||GPAT Admit Card|
|How to Get a Free College Education||College is Registered OR AICTE Approved?|
|How to Start a New Life In College?||Do you need Money for College Fee?|
|Education Loans for Students||Scholarship in India|