- All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) is going to release a notification of GPAT Counselling 2016. Candidates, who is going to clear the GPAT Exam, may check the GPAT Counselling Dates, Schedule, Procedure, etc. online through this page.
- Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT) is a Computer based online test that is conducted at National Level for the different institutes for selecting the admissible and brilliant students all over country for admission in post graduate pharmacy courses organized by AICTE.
Rank or scores obtained based
- Original Counselling letter
- GPAT Score Card
- Latest passport size colour photograph
- Caste Certificates (in case of SC/ST/OBC if any)
- Medical allied documents
- Other necessary certificate
How to apply:
- Candidates may go through the official website www.aicte-gpat.in .
- On the home page check the advertisement of GPAT counselling 2016.
- Read the instruction very carefully to apply online in participating organization.
Cut off list:
The minimum marks will have been contained by the cut off list for all the candidates to qualify so that they can attend the counseling.
Selected aspirants may download their counseling letter from the official website of the organization and must bring the above detailed enclosures with them at the counseling date and time.
Counselling Tentative Dates:
In the month of May 2016
Dear students, as soon as the Counselling schedule and dates will be soon officially our team members will update you, so keep continue in our touch for getting more details of GPAT and admission progress.
Note: For more information about GPAT Counselling 2016, you may check official Link
You May Also Check
|Top Universities in India||Scholarship in India|
|Education Loans for Students||Do you need Money for College Fee?|
|How to Get a Free College Education||Best Career Opportunities|