The All India Council of Technical Education is conducting GPAT Entrance Exam on 17th January 2016. Candidates who want to take admission in Master Degree course in Pharmacy that is formerly known as M.Pharma may apply for GPAT 2016. Contenders, who decided to appear for GPAT 2016 Notification, are required to apply for online registration till 10th December 2015.
GPAT is an all India exams to provide admission in to the Post Graduate Degree course in Pharmacy which is known as the M.Pharm or in PhD programs. Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test is a PG Level national entrance test.
The GPAT is a three hour computer based online test which is conducted in a single session. More details about GPAT Exam like important Dates, Eligibility criteria, selection process, fee details etc are well uttered in the below segment by the team of recruitmentresult.com:
- To get admission to M.Pharm through the GPAT entrance exam, applicants should have Bachelor degree in Pharmacy (4 years after 10+2, including lateral entry candidates) from any recognized university or institutions.
- Contenders, who are appearing final year of B.Pharmacy degree, are also eligible to apply for this exam.
- General / OBC – Rs. 1400/- + Bank charges as applicable
- SC/ ST/ PD category – Rs. 700/- + Bank charges as applicable
Mode Of Payment:
Contenders should have to pay appropriate examination fee by using online (Net Banking / Credit / Debit Card) or through challan generated online and Cash deposited in any branch of State Bank of India.
Organization will select talented candidates on the basis of their marks obtained in Entrance Exam followed by other process of admission.
Examination Pattern and Syllabus:
- Entrance test is organized through online as a computer Based Test which will consist of 125 questions of 500 marks. Time Duration of Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test will be of 180 minutes.
- There is also a provision of negative marking and one mark will be deducted for each wrong answer or multiple answers and four marks will be awarded to each right answer.
- Syllabus of this exam contains topics such as Pharmaceutics, Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Pharmacology and Pharmacognosy. Compete details can be obtained from below given link.
|No. of Questions||125|
|Type of Paper||Objective-Type (MCQ)|
|Negative Marking||1/4 (one-fourth) mark|
Process To Apply For GPAT:
When, students are going to apply for Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test, they may follow below provided steps to fill online registration form please have a look:
Step-1: Self Registration:
- First of all, appliers may register themselves through official website of organization which is www.aicte-gpat.in
- Now, from homepage select suitable link and must fill all required details in the registration form carefully and submit it.
- After that, a new login id & password will generated for you so keep your login ID and password for the future login.
Step-2: Payment Process:
- After registering themselves, you need to pay application fee by using online or cash payment mode.
- For online payment, appliers may pay fee through debit / credit card / net banking facility and Once you complete the payment through online process you will receive confirmation mail or SMS.
- If you are interested to pay fee through cash payment mode then you can download challan form that is visible on your screen and take three printouts of same. Fill the challan form and submit at branch of SBI
Step-3: Form Submission:
- After depositing examination fee, final step is to submit online application form.
- For this, appliers may login with your new generated id and password and again fill remaining part of the application form.
- You can also modify entered info by pressing view & modify button and after filling online form, submit it by pressing submit button.
- Then, a text message will be displayed on your digital display that you have successfully submitted your form for the GPAT 2016.
|Last Date For Online Registration||10th December 2015|
|GPAT Admit Card can be obtained||05th January 2016|
|Computer Based Test Dates||17th January 2016|
|Declaration Of Result||21st January 2016|
|Print Out Of Score Cards||21st January 2016|
About GPAT 2016 Examination:
Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test is a computer based test for admission to various institutions that is offering the post graduation degree in pharmacy. It is conducted by All India Council of Technical Education yearly.
You are advised to check this Official Link for getting more information about GPAT 2016.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On