GPAT 2014 Online Registration
- The information about the online registration date, exam date, and eligibility criteria of GPAT, is now available for the year 2014 according to the notification released by the All India Council for Technical Education.
- Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT) is the entrance exam arranged by AICTE for the selection of the suitable student for admission in post graduate pharmacy programs offered by the organization.
- This information about the Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT) is collected for you by the efforts of our team recruitmentresult.com.
The criteria decided by the AICTE for the selection is given as:
- The candidate must have passed a Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy.
- Those who are in their final year of bachelor degree may also apply.
The application for the general candidate is declared as Rs 1200 /- and for the SC/ ST/ PD candidates is Rs 600 /- and an additional bank charge must be paid.
Mode of payment
- The payment should be either through net banking on the official website at www.aicte-gpat.in or in the form cash payment through the challan generated after visiting the official website of the organization.
- The cash payment will be made via any branch of State Bank of India.
Important Dates for GPAT 2014
- The online registration has started from 6th November, 2013 and will carry on till 7th January, 2014.
- The hall ticket will be available from 10 February, 2014 on the official website.
- Exam timings are 9.30 am to 12.30 pm and 2.30 pm to 5.30 pm regularly from 25 February, 2014 to 27 February, 2014.
- Declaration of result will take place from 15th march, 2014 to 14th march, 2014.
The list of selected applicant will be given to the state government of respective state s and the seats will be allotted through central counseling.
- GPAT 2014 Counselling Dates->Complete Details
- GPAT Syllabus 2014->Complete Details
- GPAT Admit Card 2014 ->Complete Details
- GPAT Results->Complete Details
To know more about the GPAT 2014, please visit the official notification.