The All India Council of Technical Education is going to conduct GPAT entrance exam for those candidates who want to take admission in Master Degree course in Pharmacy that is formerly known as M.Pharma. Contenders, who decided to apply for GPAT 2016 in coming year, are advised to keep continue on this page. Applicants can apply for GPAT 2016 by filling online registration Form against this notification on or before the last date should be reached.
|Announcement Type||Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test|
|Last Date To Fill Online Registration Form||Check Below|
More details about GPAT Exam 2016 like important Dates, Eligibility criteria, selection process, fee details etc are well uttered in the below segment by the team of recruitmentresult.com:
GPAT is an all India exams to provide admission in to the Post Graduate Degree course in Pharmacy which is known as the M.Pharm or in PhD programs. Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test is a PG Level national entrance test.
About GPAT 2016 Examination:
Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test is a computer based test for admission to various institutions that is offering the post graduation degree in pharmacy. It is conducted by All India Council of Technical Education yearly.
- For taking admission to M.Pharm through the GPAT entrance exam, applicants should have Bachelor degree in Pharmacy from any recognized university or institutions.
- Contenders, who are appearing final year of their graduation degree, are also eligible to apply for this exam.
- And those contestants, who are appearing in 1st to third year of their B.Pharm degree, will not be eligible to apply for this examination.
Contenders should have to pay appropriate examination fee by using online (Net Banking / Credit / Debit Card) or through challan generated online and Cash deposited in any branch of State Bank of India.
Organization will select talented candidates on the basis of their marks obtained in Entrance Exam followed by other process of admission.
- Entrance test is organized through online as a computer Based Test which will consist of 125 questions of 500 marks. Time Duration of Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test will be of 180 minutes.
- There is also a provision of negative marking and one mark will be deducted for each wrong answer or multiple answers and four marks will be awarded to each right answer.
Process To Apply For GPAT:
When, students are going to apply for Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test, they may follow below provided steps to fill online registration form please have a look:
- First of all, appliers may register themselves through official website of organization which is www.aicte-gpat.in
- Now, from homepage select suitable link and must fill all required details in the registration form carefully and submit it.
- After that, a new login id & password will generated for you so keep your login ID and password for the future login.
- After registering themselves, you need to pay application fee by using online or cash payment mode.
- For online payment, appliers may pay fee through debit / credit card / net banking facility and Once you complete the payment through online process you will receive confirmation mail or SMS.
- If you are interested to pay fee through cash payment mode then you can download challan form that is visible on your screen and take three printouts of same. Fill the challan form and submit at branch of SBI
- After depositing examination fee, final step is to submit online application form.
- For this, appliers may login with your new generated id and password and again fill remaining part of the application form.
- You can also modify their entered info by pressing view & modify button and after filling online form, submit it by pressing submit button.
- Then, a text message will be displayed on your digital display that you have successfully submitted your form for the GPAT 2016.
|Registration Window Opens On||02nd Week Of November 2015|
|Last Date For Online Registration||02nd Week Of January 2016|
|Print Out Of Hall Ticket From||1st Week of February to Last Week of February 2016|
|Computer Based Test Dates||Last Week of February 2016|
|Declaration Of Result||Last Week of March 2016|
|Print Out Of Score Cards||Last Week of March to Last Week of April 2015|
You are advised to check this Official Link for getting more information about GPAT 2016.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On