All India Council for Technical Education will soon announce the GPAT Results for those aspirants, who are going to give Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test which will be held on 17th January 2016. Applicants, who are waiting for their score card, may download AICTE GPAT Exam Cut Off or Merit List by name through this page or using online methods only. On the declaration of GPAT Results 2016, we will update this page with latest information so stay connected with us on our web portal.
GPAT Exam is conducted to provide admission to candidates in Post Graduate courses of Pharmacy to various institutes accepted by AICTE. To acquire more information about this notification, you may go through below stated details which are settled by team of recruitmentresult.com.
How To Download GPAT Results 2016?
- First of all, candidates will have to visit official website which is www.aicte-gpat.in.
- From home page move to right pane where Results Tab is given and on this tab go to Results option.
- When you open consequences option you will find list of currently declared consequences with Examination Date.
- Select desired one and must enter details like Roll No. etc. through your Admit card for exam.
- After that, your outcome of Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test will be displayed in front of you.
- Download it and take printout of it for future need.
- Some time due to heavy traffic official portal not opened so do not worry. Check your outcome after some time.
All India Council for Technical Education is a national-level council for technical education, which was formed in November 1945. The main purpose of this council is to manage planning and coordinated development of the technical and management education.
Purpose of Exam:
Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test is conducted to give admission to students who have completed Graduation in Pharmacy in Post Graduate courses of Pharmacy to various colleges and universities accepted by All India Council for Technical Education.
Admission of aspirants will be done on basis of their performance in Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test and score obtained followed by other process.
- GPAT Exam Will Be Held On: 17th January 2016
- Declaration of Result: 21st January 2016
Aspirants can get all the latest updates about GPAT Results 2016, Exam Cut Off, and Merit List directly in their email inbox by subscribing on our free email alert services at recruitmentresult.com. You can also follow us on Google plus as well as like our page on Facebook.
Candidates may check your outcome of given exam from this Official Link directly. If you have any query related to this notification then you can ask us by giving your comments in the comment box below, we will solve your query as soon as possible.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On