National Testing Agency has released GPAT 2019 Notification for admission to the M.Pharm programme. As per the notification, GPAT 2019 Exam is scheduled to be held on 27 JAN, 2019. Only those candidates who have Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy are eligible to appear in GPAT 2019.
Check GPAT 2019 Registration Start Dates Here!!
Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test Online registration start from October 22, 2018. The GPAT registration can be done via online mode only. Last date for Online submission of application forms is December 15, 2018.
Key content of this page
GPAT 2019 Exam Schedule Registration Dates
Earlier, All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) was the conducting body for GPAT Examination as per the directions of Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), Government of India. As per latest reports, this year onwards GPAT will be organized by NTA.
GPAT is a Post-Graduation level base entrance test. Candidates can get further information about GPAT 2019 by scrolling down this page which is well prepared by the team members of recruitmentresult.com.
Press Here: GPAT 2019 Notification
- Nationality: Applicant should be the citizen of India.
- No Age Criteria: No age restriction is there for appearing the online examination of GPAT.
- Qualifying Examination: Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy (B.Pharma) of duration 4 years is the minimum educational requirement. Applicants passed/appearing the lateral entry B.Pharmaprogramme is also eligible to apply.
- Appearing Applicants: Those who are in final year of B.Pharma course are eligible for appearing the GPAT 2019.
Check Here: How To Get Admission In Medical College?
|Category||Application fee (in INR)|
|General / OBC||1400 + Bank transaction charges|
|SC/ST/PWD/Female||700 + Bank transaction charges|
- The registration fee can only be paid through online mode (credit/debit card/net banking.
- For offline payments, the candidates need to generate challan from the official portal. The offline fee can be paid at any branch of SBI using this challan.
GPAT 2019 Exam Pattern:
- The examination will be conducted Computer Based Test on online mode.
- The duration of examination is 3 hours.
- There will be total 125 questions and total marks will be 500.
- Candidates will get 4 marks for each right answer
- There is a negative marking its means 1 mark will be deducted from each wrong answer.
Read This: How to Prepare for Written Exam
GPAT Exam Scheme:
|Mode of Exam||CBT (Computer Based Test)|
|Exam Duration||3 Hours.|
|Number of Questions||125 Questions.|
|Negative Marking||1 Mark will be deducted for each incorrect answer|
|Marking Scheme||4 Marks will be awarded for every right answer|
Check Out: GPAT Syllabus
GPAT 2019 Syllabus:
Here we have provided the syllabus of GPAT Examination which is set up by the AICTE.
- General Techniques of Biosynthetic Studies
- Basic Metabolic Pathways/Biogenesis
- The role of plant-based drugs on the national economy
- Applications of plant tissue culture in pharmacognosy
- Marine pharmacognosy
- Volatile of Drugs
- Sources of Durgs
- Alkaloid Containing Drugs
- Glycoside Containing Drugs
- Studies of Traditional Drugs
Pharmaceutical Chemistry Syllabus
- Physical Chemistry and its importance in pharmacy
- Inorganic Pharmaceutical & Medical chemistry
- Organic Chemistry and its importance in pharmacy
- Medical Chemistry
- Pharmaceutical analysis
- Microbiology in pharmacy
- Physical pharmacy
- The Importance of unit operations in manufacturing
- Introduction to Dispensing and community pharmacy
- Pharmaceutical Jurisprudence & ethics
- Dosages forms, designing & evaluations
Steps to apply for GPAT 2019:
Candidates who want to appear in this examination they need to fill GPAT Application form, for this you need to follow below important steps:-
- First of all candidates need to log on the official website of the organization that is www.aicte-gpat.in
- On the home page you have to move your cursor to “Notification” section and hit on the “Advertisement” tab.
- Now the GPAT Notification will be shown on your screen, you have to read it carefully.
- After that you need to go “Registration Info” section and hit on the “New Registration” link.
- Now applicants need to fill registration form with all required details.
- Then you are required to preview of the form and also take a print out of it.
- At last hit on the “Submit” button.
Get Here: GPAT Registration Form
GPAT Sample Papers 2019:
Candidates who are going to participate in PG pharmacy admission test they may download previous year sample paper. These sample paper will help you to practicing for the exam in better way. You can download the GPAT previous year paper through online mode free.
GPAT Admit Card:
The admit card for GPAT will be available on official website from January 2019. Applicants can download GPAT Admit Card by using their individual username and password. After download the call letter, candidates are required to take a print out of the admit card for further use. Applicants are advised to must bring the hall ticket at the time of examination, without it applicants will not enter in the examination hall.
The result of examination will announce on First week of Feb 2019. The GPAT Results will be available on the official website, which can be downloaded with the help of user name and password. GPAT score is useful in getting admission in PhD. After completing M. Pharma, this score is considering valid for one year as a degree. It is useful for the candidates because he/she don’t need to participate in the Ph.D. entrance examination organized by Indian universities
GPAT 2019 Score card:
After publishing the result the organization will release the score card. The score card is valid only for one year i.e. for admission to the current academic session only. For getting score card, applicants must have like email address and password.
GPAT Merit List:
On the basis of mark secured by the applicants, All India merit list will be prepared. The merit list shows Rank, total Score, Category and Qualified/Not-Qualified status of all the applicants. Candidates can download the merit list through official website after that few day of the result.
GPAT 2019 Counselling:
Candidates who qualified in this examination they will appear in GPAT Counselling procedure which will organize by the individually by the institutions. Seat will be allotted on the basis of applicants score in the entrance examination.
GPAT 2019 Exam Date
GPAT 2019 exam dates are mentioned in this section. Candidates can follow the events as per the given dates.
|Opening of registration portal||3rd week of October 2018|
|Mock Test Available||4th week of October 2018|
|Closing of registration||4th week of December 2018|
|Releasing of admit card||2nd week of January 2019|
|Exam date||3rd week of January 2019|
|Objection Tracker||Till 4th week of January 2019|
|Declaration of result||2nd week of February 2019|
|All India Merit List||3rd week of February 2019|
GPAT Participating Institutes 2019
The participating institutes of GPAT 2019 will accept the scores of the PG admission test and will offer admission in postgraduate courses of Pharmacy programme. Candidates can check below names of the popular participating institutes of GPAT 2019:
|S.No||GPAT 2019 Participating Institutes|
|1||National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research, Mohali|
|2||JamiaHamdard, New Delhi|
|3||University Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Chandigarh|
|4||Jadavpur University, Kolkata|
|5||Institute of Chemical Technology, Mumbai|
|6||Department of Pharmaceutics, IIT BHU, Varanasi|
|7||Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda, Vadodara|
|8||National institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research, Hyderabad|
|9||Delhi Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences and Research, New Delhi|
|10||Andhra University, Vishakhapatnam|
GPAT 2019 Important Points
- The examination will be conducted in online mode as the computer based test (CBT).
- GPAT 2019 is conducted once in a year.
- 1 mark will be deducted for each wrong response.
- Refer eligibility criteria section of our article to check the eligibility.
- Applicants can pay registration fee through credit card/debit card/net banking or SBI Challan.
- The validity for GPAT 2019 score card is only for one year.
- You have to download it from the official website of GPAT.
- Once the application is submitted, no changes will be allowed further.
For getting more details about GPAT 2019, applicants may press Official Link. Stay on touch with this web portal for attaining more information related to this exam. If you have any query about GPAT 2019, you can comment the below given comment box. You can bookmark this page by pressing Cntrl+d Key.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|GPAT Registration||GPAT Books|
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|List of Fake Universities||UGC Approved University List|
|How to Get a Free College Education||How Do Toppers Study?|
|Best Career Opportunities||Scholarship in India|