GPAT 2019 Notification has been released by National Testing Agency (NTA) for admission in postgraduate pharmacy courses in colleges and institutes. Candidates who are going to participate in Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test must check the JANUARY exam schedule for GPAT 2019.
NTA is going to begin registration for Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test 2019 from 1-11-2018. The GPAT registration has to be done via online mode. Last date to fill the GPAT Application form is 30-11-2018. No forms will be accepted after the last date.
Key content of this page
GPAT JANUARY Exam Schedule
National Testing Agency is going to organize the GPAT Entrance Exam on 28-01-2019. Candidates who are going to participate in Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test will be able to download the GPAT admit card from 07-01-2019.
GPAT Results will be declared by NTA on 10-02-2019. More than 3500 institutes accept GPAT Scores for providing admission in M.Pharm programme. For more information, go through this page which is well developed by team members of recruitmentresult.com.
GPAT Eligibility Criteria
- Nationality: Applicant should be the citizen of India.
- No Age Criteria: No age restriction is there for appearing the online examination of GPAT.
- Qualifying Examination: Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy (B.Pharma) of duration 4 years is the minimum educational requirement. Applicants passed/appearing the lateral entry B.Pharmaprogramme is also eligible to apply.
- Appearing Applicants: Those who are in final year of B.Pharma course are eligible for appearing the GPAT 2019.
Check Here: How To Get Admission In Medical College?
|Category||Application fee (in INR)|
|General / OBC||1400 + Bank transaction charges|
|SC/ST/PWD/Female||700 + Bank transaction charges|
- The registration fee can only be paid through online mode (credit/debit card/net banking.
- For offline payments, the candidates need to generate challan from the official portal. The offline fee can be paid at any branch of SBI using this challan.
GPAT 2019 Exam Pattern:
Check the GPAT Exam Pattern for the NTA Pharmacy Exam from below:
- The examination will be conducted Computer Based Test on online mode.
- The duration of examination is 3 hours.
- There will be total 125 questions and total marks will be 500.
- Candidates will get 4 marks for each right answer
- There is a negative marking its means 1 mark will be deducted from each wrong answer.
Read This: How to Prepare for Written Exam
GPAT Exam Scheme:
|Mode of Exam||CBT (Computer Based Test)|
|Exam Duration||3 Hours.|
|Number of Questions||125 Questions.|
|Negative Marking||1 Mark will be deducted for each incorrect answer|
|Marking Scheme||4 Marks will be awarded for every right answer|
Check Out: GPAT Syllabus
GPAT 2019 Syllabus:
Here we have provided the GPAT syllabus Examination which is set up by the NTA.
|General Syllabus||Pharmacognosy Syllabus||Pharmaceutical Chemistry Syllabus||Pharmaceutics Syllabus|
|General Techniques of Biosynthetic Studies|
Basic Metabolic Pathways/Biogenesis
The role of plant-based drugs on the national economy
Applications of plant tissue culture in pharmacognosy
|Volatile of Drugs|
Sources of Durgs
Alkaloid Containing Drugs
Glycoside Containing Drugs
Studiesof Traditional Drugs
|Physical Chemistry and its importance in pharmacy|
Inorganic Pharmaceutical & Medical chemistry
Organic Chemistry and its importance in pharmacy
|Microbiology in pharmacy|
The Importance of unit operations in manufacturing
Introduction to Dispensing and community pharmacy
Pharmaceutical Jurisprudence & ethics Dosages forms, designing & evaluations
Steps to apply for GPAT 2019:
Candidates who want to appear in this examination they need to fill GPAT Online Application form, for this you need to follow below important steps:-
- First of all candidates need to log on the official website of the organization that is www.aicte-gpat.in
- On the home page you have to move your cursor to “Notification” section and hit on the “Advertisement” tab to get the GPAT 2019 Notification.
- Now the GPAT Notification will be shown on your screen, you have to read it carefully.
- After that you need to go “Registration Info” section and hit on the “New Registration” link.
- Now applicants need to fill registration form with all required details.
- Then you are required to preview of the form and also take a print out of it.
- At last hit on the “Submit” button.
Get Here: GPAT Registration Form
- To log in to your GPAT 2019 account, candidates have to enter their email address and password which they have provided while filling the application form.
- Candidates will be able to download their admit card from the GPAT Candidate log in.
- Candidate will be able to check the GPAT 2019 Registration form status by logging into their account.
- After declaration of GPAT 2019 Results, candidates have to log in to their account to download the result and score card.
GPAT Sample Papers 2019:
Candidates who are going to participate in PG pharmacy admission test they may download previous year sample paper. These sample paper will help you to practicing for the exam in better way. You can download the GPAT previous year paper through online mode free.
Books Recommended for GPAT Preparation
|GPAT Book Name|
|The Pearson Guide to GPAT and Other Entrance Examination in Pharmacy|
|COMPETE PHARMA (A Guide For Preparation of GPAT/NIPER/BITS|
/CEEB/CET And Other Pharma Competitive Exams)
|GPAT Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test|
|MCQs in Pharmacy for GPAT|
|GPAT: A Companion|
|GPAT Cracker (2018)|
GPAT Admit Card:
The admit card for GPAT will be available on official website from January 2019. Applicants can download GPAT Admit Card by using their individual username and password. After download the call letter, candidates are required to take a print out of the admit card for further use. Applicants are advised to must bring the hall ticket at the time of examination, without it applicants will not enter in the examination hall.
The result of examination will announce on First week of Feb 2019. The GPAT Results will be available on the official website, which can be downloaded with the help of user name and password. GPAT score is useful in getting admission in PhD. After completing M. Pharma, this score is considering valid for one year as a degree. It is useful for the candidates because he/she don’t need to participate in the Ph.D. entrance examination organized by Indian universities
GPAT 2019 Score card:
After publishing the result the organization will release the score card. The score card is valid only for one year i.e. for admission to the current academic session only. For getting score card, applicants must have like email address and password.
GPAT Merit List:
On the basis of mark secured by the applicants, All India merit list will be prepared. The merit list shows Rank, total Score, Category and Qualified/Not-Qualified status of all the applicants. Candidates can download the merit list through official website after that few day of the result.
GPAT 2019 Counselling:
Candidates who qualified in this examination they will appear in GPAT Counselling procedure which will organize by the individually by the institutions. Seat will be allotted on the basis of applicants score in the entrance examination.
GPAT 2019 Exam Date
GPAT exam dates are mentioned in this section. Candidates can check the GPAT Exam Schedule as per the given dates.
|Online dates for filling GPAT 2019 application form||1-11-2018|
|Last date of submission of GPAT application form||30-11-2018|
|Download of Admit Card||7-01-2019|
|GPAT 2019 Exam||28-01-2019|
|Declaration of GPAT 2019 result||10-02-2019|
GPAT Participating Institutes 2019
The participating institutes of GPAT 2019 will accept the scores of the PG admission test and will offer admission in postgraduate courses of Pharmacy programme. Candidates can check below names of the popular participating institutes of GPAT 2019:
|S.No||GPAT 2019 Participating Institutes|
|1||National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research, Mohali|
|2||JamiaHamdard, New Delhi|
|3||University Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Chandigarh|
|4||Jadavpur University, Kolkata|
|5||Institute of Chemical Technology, Mumbai|
|6||Department of Pharmaceutics, IIT BHU, Varanasi|
|7||Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda, Vadodara|
|8||National institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research, Hyderabad|
|9||Delhi Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences and Research, New Delhi|
|10||Andhra University, Vishakhapatnam|
GPAT 2019 Important Points
- The examination will be conducted in online mode as the computer based test (CBT).
- GPAT 2019 is conducted once in a year.
- 1 mark will be deducted for each wrong response.
- Refer eligibility criteria section of our article to check the eligibility.
- Applicants can pay registration fee through credit card/debit card/net banking or SBI Challan.
- The validity for GPAT 2019 score card is only for one year.
- You have to download it from the official website of GPAT.
- Once the application is submitted, no changes will be allowed further.
For getting more details about GPAT 2019, applicants may press Official Link. Stay on touch with this web portal for attaining more information related to this exam. If you have any query about GPAT 2019, you can comment the below given comment box. You can bookmark this page by pressing Cntrl+d Key.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|GPAT Registration||GPAT Books|
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|List of Fake Universities||UGC Approved University List|
|How to Get a Free College Education||How Do Toppers Study?|
|Best Career Opportunities||Scholarship in India|