Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT 2020) is one of the well-known mediums to get entry Into M. Pharm Programmes. This National Level Entrance Examination is conducted by NTA from last year. Applying Process for GPAT Entrance Exam 2020 is to be commenced from October 2019. Candidates keen to participate in this admission test can submit GPAT Application Form 2020 with the help of guidelines, available on this page. So go ahead and grab complete details including Exam Date, Syllabus & Other also from here.
|Name of the Exam||Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT)|
|Conducting Body||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|Level Of the Exam||National Level Entrance Examination|
|Motive of Exam||Entry Into M. Pharm Programmes|
|Exam Duration||3 hours|
|The Opening Of GPAT 2020 Registration Portal||3rd week of October 2019|
|GPAT Mock Test Available||4th week of October 2019|
|GPAT 2020 Registration Last Date||4th week of December 2019|
|NTA GPAT Admit Card Date||2nd week of January 2020|
|GPAT Exam Date||3rd week of January 2020|
|Objection Tracker||Till 4th week of January 2020|
|NTA GPAT Result Date||2nd week of February 2020|
|All India GPAT Merit List||3rd week of February 2020|
GPAT Exam 2020
Earlier All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) conducted Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test but as per the directions of Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), Government of India, NTA will conduct GPAT. More than 3500 institutes accept GPAT Scores for providing admission in M.Pharm Programme.
- Nationality: Applicant should be the citizen of India.
- No Age Criteria: No age restriction is there for appearing the online examination of GPAT.
- Qualifying Examination: Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy (B.Pharma) of duration 4 years is the minimum educational requirement. Applicants passed/appearing the lateral entry B.Pharmaprogramme is also eligible to apply.
- Appearing Applicants: Those who are in final year of B.Pharma course are eligible for appearing the GPAT 2020.
Check Here: How To Get Admission In Medical College?
|Details||2019 Stats||Expected in 2020|
|Number of Registered|
|GPAT Score Accepted|
by Participating Colleges
|Total Seats Offered||24,096||More than 25000|
|Total Test Takers||40649||Around 41000|
|Total Qualifiers||41208||Approx. 42000|
|Number Of Test Cities||58||Included As per Need|
- Visit to the official portal which is ntagpat.nic.in
- Now you need to follow “Apply For GPAT 2020” link available at the home page.
- Go through “New Users” section and follow guidelines for NTA GPAT Registration.
- Candidate can login with the system generated Application Number and created Password.
- Enter the asked details in the format of GPAT Application Form.
- Upload Scanned Images of Photograph and Signature
- The candidate has to select Debit/Credit Card/Net Banking option to pay GPAT Application Fee and follow the online instruction to complete the payment of fee.
- After successful payment, candidate will be able to print the Confirmation Page.
Press Here>>>> GPAT Official Website
- GPAT Application Fee can only be paid through online mode (credit/debit card/net banking.
- For offline payments, the candidates need to generate challan from the official portal.
- The offline fee can be paid at any branch of SBI using this challan.
|Category||Application fee (in INR)|
|General / OBC||1400 + Bank transaction charges|
|SC/ST/PWD/Female||700 + Bank transaction charges|
- National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research, Mohali
- JamiaHamdard, New Delhi
- University Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Chandigarh
- Jadavpur University, Kolkata
- Institute of Chemical Technology, Mumbai
- Department of Pharmaceutics, IIT BHU, Varanasi
- Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda, Vadodara
- National institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research, Hyderabad
- Delhi Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences and Research, New Delhi
- Andhra University, Vishakhapatnam
More Links Related To GPAT
|GPAT Registration||GPAT Results|
|GPAT Counselling||GPAT Syllabus|
|GPAT Eligibility||GPAT Admit Card|
- The medium of Question Paper is English only.
- GPAT is an online computer-based test of 3 hours duration with 125 objective type questions.
- There are 4 marks for a correct answer.
- There shall be negative marking for wrong answers, for each wrong answer 1 mark shall be deducted.
GPAT Syllabus 2020 is including Physical Chemistry, Physical Pharmacy, Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Pharmaceutics, Pharmacology, Pharmacognosy, Pharmaceutical Analysis, Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Microbiology, Pathophysiology, Anatomy, Physiology And Health Education and other topics. You may check Topic Wise GPAT 2020 Syllabus by hitting the mentioned link.
Must Check: Medical Entrance Exams Preparation Books
Candidates who are going to participate in PG Pharmacy Admission Test they may download previous year GPAT Sample Paper. These sample paper will help you to practicing for the exam in better way. You can download the GPAT Previous Year Paper through online mode free.
- The Pearson Guide to GPAT and Other Entrance Examination in Pharmacy
- COMPETE PHARMA (A Guide For Preparation of GPAT/NIPER/BITS
- /CEEB/CET And Other Pharma Competitive Exams)
- GPAT Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test
- MCQs in Pharmacy for GPAT
- GPAT: A Companion
- GPAT Cracker (2018)
Applicants can download GPAT Admit Card by using their individual username and password. After download the call letter, candidates are required to take a print out of the admit card for further use. Applicants are advised to must bring GPAT Hall Ticket at the time of examination.
The GPAT Results will be available on the official website, which can be downloaded with the help of user name and password. GPAT score is useful in getting admission in PhD. After completing M. Pharma, this score is considering valid for one year as a degree.
Check List Of: Top 25 Medical Colleges in India
After publishing the result the organization will release GPAT 2020 Score Card. The score card is valid only for one year i.e. for admission to the current academic session only. For getting GPAT Score Card, applicants must have like email address and password.
On the basis of mark secured by the applicants, All India merit list will be prepared. The GPAT Merit List shows Rank, total Score, Category and Qualified/Not-Qualified status of all the applicants. Candidates can download the merit list through official website after that few day of the result.
Candidates who qualified in this examination they will appear in GPAT Counselling Procedure which will organize by the individually by the institutions. Seat will be allotted on the basis of applicants score in the entrance examination.
Check Here: Documents Required For Counseling
Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT)
The examination will be conducted in online mode as the computer based test (CBT). GPAT 2020 is conducted once in a year. 1 mark will be deducted for each wrong response. Refer eligibility criteria section of our article to check the eligibility.
Applicants can pay registration fee through credit card/debit card/net banking or SBI Challan. The validity for GPAT 2020 score card is only for one year. You have to download it from the official website of GPAT. Once the application is submitted, no changes will be allowed further.
Recruitmentresult.com Carries Reliable Details
Recruitmentresult.com have brought the complete details regarding GPAT 2020 here. You are suggested to check the complete details by hitting the direct link while you may check this page also.
Apart from it, you can be in touch with us by subscribing our free email service while you can follow us on Facebook and Google Plus also for future updates. In case, candidates have any question regarding this page then they are free to ask questions.
Searches Related To GPAT