Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment
India Post West Bengal Circle has issued a notification of Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment. There are 5778 vacancies are available to be filled up for the posts of GDS. Candidates can check the entire details of GDS Recruitment from below ward of this page.
Candidates having interest to apply for India Post Gramin Dak Sevak recruitment can check their eligibility conditions mentioned below and if they satisfying all the abilities required for jobs, then they can apply via online process till the last date that is 04th May 2018.
This Page Includes:
Gramin Dak Sevak Notification
Aspirants can apply for Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2018-19 by following the guidelines mentioned below on this page, which is well tailored by the team of recruitmentresult.com
Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment
Gramin Dak Sevak Vacancy Details:
- Name of Posts: GDS (Gramin Dak Sevak)
- Number of Vacancies: 5778
GDS Recruitment Eligibility Criteria:
Candidates, willing to apply for India Post West Bengal Recruitment, they must secondary school examination pass certificate of 10th standard conducted by any recognized board of school education.
Check Latest: 10th Pass Jobs
Age Limits for GDS Recruitment:
Applicants, who are going to apply for Gramin Dak Sevak Jobs, their age should be 18 to 40 years as on 05.04.2018.
Relaxation in Age:
The maximum age shall be relaxable by 03 (three) years to those belonging to OBC categories and 05 (five) years in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST. [10 years for PH above the respective category]
Salary Details of Gramin Dak Sevak Vacancies:
Selected aspirants for appointment on GDS Recruitment will get an impressive and satisfying amount of salary as mentioned in the notification. Along with the application form, candidates will also get further profits and perks as per the norms.
Check Out Complete Pay Scale: Gramin Dak Sevak Salary
To apply for GDS Recruitment, candidates have to pay Rs. 100/- as application fee for each set of five options. The paymen of fee can be done thorough online
Selection will be made as per the automatic generated merit list as per the rules based on the candidates online submitted applications.
Check Here >> Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment Notification
Procedure to apply for Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2018:
Candidates can fill their Gramin Dak Sevak Online Application form byf ollwoing the steps mentioned below:
- First of all you have to go through the official portal of India Post West Bengal Circle that is www.westbengalpost.gov.in
- Now you need to hit on “Recruitment Notice/Results” available at the bottom of home page.
- On the next page you will see various links but you have to hit on “GDS Online Recruitment Link”
- Read all the details very carefully and hit on “Notice regarding Cancellation of West Bengal Circle Notification(4982 Posts) No. Rectt. R-100/Online/GDS/Vol-VI dtd 03/04/2018” link.
- By hitting the link said above you will get a PDF file of India Post Recruitment Notification, having all the details about job.
- You must read all the details about job.
- Afterwards go back to the precious page and hit on “Registration” link.
- You have to fill the registration form in correct manner and hit on “Submit Details”
- Now you have to again go back to the previous page and hit on “Apply Online” link.
- Fill the India Post West Bengal Online Application in correct manner and hit on “Submit” button.
- At last take a print out of filled GDS Online Application form for future use.
Press Here >> Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment Apply Online
Last date to Gramin Dak Sevak Apply Online: 04-05-2018
Candidates are required to go through the Official Link to get rest details about Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2018-19. You may subscribe our free mail service to get latest updates directly to your mail box.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitment|
|Reasons Why Are You Still Jobless||Ways to Be Happy at Work|
|Free Job Updates||Employment News This Week|
|Find a Job with No Work Experience||Best State Government Jobs|