Greater Bank Recruitment 2015
The Greater Bombay Co-Operative Bank Limited has broadcasted an employment Notice as Greater Bank Recruitment 2015 to fill up various posts. Contenders, who are ready to make their careers in banking sector, may apply by submitting updated resume through online mode as soon as possible.
|Closing Date To Apply Online||Apply Now|
To get more appropriate information about Greater Bank Recruitment 2015 like eligibility criteria, vacancies and age limit etc, Aspirants have to stick to our website that is recruitmentresult.com.
- Treasury Dealer
- Chief Manager / AGM – Credit
- Branch Head (Manager / Sr. Manager)
Contenders, whose desire to obtain above stated post by applying against to Greater Bombay Bank Vacancy, must have Graduate / Master Degree from recognized university and should have additional qualification CA / MBA.
- For Chief Manager / AGM – Credit Posts, applier’s age should lies in between 40-45 years.
- For Treasury Dealer and Branch Head (Manager / Sr. Manager) posts, applying candidate’s age should not below 30 years and not more than 40 years.
- Relaxation will be given as per organization norms to reserved aspirants.
Those candidates, who are selecting for above positions, will get impressive salary packages from association.
Selection will be made on the basis of screening test followed by Personal Interview.
How to Apply?
- Job seekers have to apply online on Greater bank Official website that is www.greaterbank.com.
- Go to ‘Careers’ option available at menu bar.
- Press ‘Current openings’ link and hit ‘Apply Online’ link for suitable jobs.
- Appliers must fill online application form properly as per qualifications and details.
- Upload your recent updated Resume at provided link.
- Press ‘Submit’ button to save entire information.
- Take printout of online application form for future reference.
Last Date To Apply Online: Apply Now
You may visit Official Link to know more.
Grab More Latest Information about Bank