Grey Iron Foundry Jabalpur Recruitment
Latest Vacancy Notification titled as Grey Iron Foundry Jabalpur Recruitment has been broadcasted. Online application forms are invited from the young and talented candidates to apply for Grey Iron Foundry Jabalpur Group–C Jobs. As per Advertisement, you are requiring to fill and submit online application form before or on 19-06-2017. Follow simple steps placed below to apply easily for Grey Iron Foundry Jabalpur Recruitment 2017.
This Page Highlights:
It is a premier Government organization having 41 factories spread across India. Willing personals who want to a part of this reputed organization, they must apply for Group–C Vacancies. Selection Authority will judge out knowledge as well as analytical skills of applicants on the basis of performance in Written Exam and Trade Test. Grab all relevant details related to Grey Iron Foundry Jabalpur Recruitment 2017–2018 such as qualifications, age limit, vacancy details, and selection criteria as listed below by team members of recruitmentresult.com.
Grey Iron Foundry Jabalpur Recruitment
|Name of Organization||Grey Iron Foundry Jabalpur|
|No of Job Positions||176|
|Last Date to apply||19-06-2017|
Grey Iron Foundry Vacancies Details:
|Trade Name||Number of Vacant Positions|
|Fitter General (Mech)||33|
What is minimum qualification needed for Grey Iron Foundry Recruitment?
|Semi Skilled Workman||Pursued Matriculation along with National Trade Certificate (NTC)/National Apprentice Certificate (NAC) issued by National Council of Vocational Training (NCVT).|
|Labor||Must passes in Matriculation from a well known board|
|Ex-Servicemen||Must have upgrading qualifications of Class – III equivalent to NAC upgrading qualifications of Class – II & Class I equivalent to NTC.|
Check Here: 10th Pass Jobs
Age of applying aspirant for Grey Iron Foundry Job should be between 18-32 years. Aspirants belonging to OBC and SC/ST category will receive age relaxation of 3 and 5 years as per Grey Iron Foundry Jabalpur Recruitment Notification.
What you have to pay for getting registered?
For General Category:
You are required to pay a sum of Rs.50/- as application fees. Personals may use their credit card, debit card or net banking to make payment. Generate SBI challan and pay by cash in any branch of State Bank of India. Finally, you may obtain Print out of system generated challan slip for PART-II of registration and deposit in State Bank of India.
For SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen / Physically Handicapped /Women/Ex-Trade Apprentice of Ordnance Factories:
Those who come under above category are exempted from paying application fees.
What is hiring process for Grey Iron Foundry Jobs?
Selection Committee will judge out your knowledge as well as skills based on performance in these two rounds:
- Written Examination
- Trade Test
- This exam consists of objective type questions.
- Entire question paper is of 100 marks.
- There is no negative marking under it.
|Subject||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Time allowed|
|Part A (Objective Type)||General Science (10 Questions)|
Quantitative Aptitude (10 Questions)
|10 Marks each|| |
|Part B (Objective Type) Questions from the NCVT Syllabus of relevant trade||80 Questions||80 Marks|
|Total||100 Questions||100 Marks|
Want to Know? Tips to Prepare for Written Exam
Trade Test (Practical):
It is compulsory to appear in trade test. Your documents will be confirmed with original ones after this exam. Besides this, trade test is of qualifying nature.
What will you get after selection for Grey Iron Foundry Jabalpur Jobs?
Personals that get successfully selected for Grey Iron Foundry Jabalpur Vacancy will get an impressive amount of Rs.5200-20200 as pay scale in addition to Grade Pay of Rs. 1800 (pre-revised), and Entry Level Pay in 7th CPC 18000. Besides this, those who perform well will also get other benefits and allowances.
How to apply for Grey Iron Foundry Jabalpur Recruitment?
Go through these simple steps to apply for Group C Positions.
- First of all, you may have a sight at official portal of organization which is ofbindia.gov.in
- Home page will open up in front of you. Move your cursor to right side under NEWS UPDATE section, and press on “OFRC: Recruitment of Semi Skilled Industrial Employees (IEs) Group ‘C’ in different trades and Labour Group ‘C’ in Ordnance Factories across India.” “Click here” link displayed over there.
- Go through detailed Grey Iron Foundry Notification consisting details like eligibility, applying process and others.
- Now, you have to fill Grey Iron Foundry Online Application Form. Put all details in Grey Iron Foundry Jabalpur Application Form as needed.
- After that, upload scanned copies of documents mentioned below along with recent passport size photograph, signature.
- Re-check Grey Iron Foundry Application Form filled by you.
- Tap on submit option for final submission of Grey Iron Foundry Jabalpur Online Application Form.
- At last, you may obtain a hard copy of it for further need.
Read Here: How to Fill Online Application Form
Documents obligatory for filling application form:
- Scanned photograph in 8-bit jpg/jpeg format of size 30 KB to 50 KB with resolution 140 pixel widths and 60 pixel height and approx physical size 3.5 X4.5 cm.
- Scanned left thumb impression in 8-bit jpg/jpeg format of size 10-20 KB, 100 pixel width and 120 pixel height and approx.
- Scanned signature in 8-bit jpg/jpeg format of size 10-20 KB, 100 pixel width and 120 pixel height and approx.
- Requisite certificates for SC/ST/Physically Handicapped/OBC-Non Creamy Layer/Ex Trade Apprentices/Ex Servicemen, as applicable, in 8-bit jpg/jpeg format size 30 KB to 50 KB with resolution 140 pixel widths and 60 pixel height.
- Details of Roll Number, Name of Board, Percentage, Year of passing of Xth Standard to be entered, as needed
- Valid Photo ID Card with Number- Acceptable Photo IDs are Passport, Voter photo identity card, Driving Licence issued by RTO, PAN Card , Photo Identity card having serial number issued by Central / State Government, Unique Identification Card “Aadhaar”, Photo identity cards.
Grey Iron Foundry Jabalpur Recruitment Advertisement: Get here
Documents compulsory at the time of trade test/document verification:
- Matriculation / 10th standard certificate
- NTC/NAC certificate /equivalent Army certificate
- Physically Handicapped certificate in prescribed Performa issued by the Competent Authority for physically handicapped aspirants.
- NOC & Service Certificate for Departmental Candidates seeking age relaxation-A candidate claiming to belong to the category of Central Government
- If the certificate is not either in Hindi/English, then a duly translated copy in Hindi/English has to be produced at the time of document verification.
- Community Certificate by the candidate seeking reservation as SC/ST/OBC in the PRESCRIBED proforma from the competent authority indicating clearly the candidate’s caste
Last Date to fill Online Application Form: 19-06-2017
To know more about Grey Iron Foundry Jabalpur Recruitment 2017–2018, go through its Official Link. Stay tuned with us for knowing more about Grey Iron Foundry Jabalpur Recruitment.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Jobs in MP|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|